Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread

+3
Kara
RedEyedWolf
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:08 pm

"Big Sister Chie!!!" Arika glomped Chie hard after spotting her (finally.) She began shaking Chie like a soda bottle. "Where have you been?! Where's Aoi, Mashiro, Shiho and the others?! I need someone real here!!! The others are so lost, they're talking about boars! You've gotta help!!!"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread

Post by Kara Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:05 pm

this isn't your universe's Viola-sama!

What?

"What?" Manly Natsuki asked.

Who could impersonate Shizuru so perfectly? Then, looking over the girl in her arms much more carefully, she realized this girl was....smaller? This girl was smaller that her Shizuru and a wee bit younger.

"Is that why you've been crying?" Natsuki asked. "Cause you're not as...uh...you look different than the real Shizuru??"
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:18 pm

Shizuru looked to the manly Natsuki and nodded slowly. Feeling apologetic, she looked down shyly before raising her hand and petting the blunette on the head once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:14 pm

"Then...then..." Natsuki voiced as she tried to piece all this together in her mind.

The manly woman looked to Nina then to the supposed 'Shizuru'. "Then your an imposter?...A mute imposter???" She asked, not really looking for an answer, she just liked to rabble when she was confused. Manly ramble of course.

"Why would they send a mute to pose as Shizuru?? What sense does that make? Or wait, are you a clone? A tiny clone? Are you not talking because whoever made you forgot your vocal cords?"

Nothing made sense anymore! Now she was starting to question if the underwear she put on today was real or was it some kind of speaking-inabled imposter?!
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:18 pm

Haruka thankfully kept herself from bursting out in uproarious laughter. "She's not a mute! She's just shy, and easily frightened. Also an idiot." 'Had to slip that in somewhere.' Haruka thought, devilish smile on her face.

Angry crimson eyes glared at the blonde bombshell. Lilac eyes glared back and further scared Shizuru.

'She's right! I'm afraid of everything!' Shizuru screamed in her mind, closing her eyes while fighting back tears of realization and horror.

Rolling her eyes as she knew how the other girl took that, Haruka just sighed. 'This will take a while...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:20 pm

"Your not a mute?" Natsuki asked in suprise. "Speak then." She commanded.

Commanding people is manly.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:23 pm

"Um..." Not used to being commanded, Shizuru cleared her throat before speaking in her Kyoto-ben. "...Natsuki?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:50 pm

"Omigosh! She spoke! She totally spok--" Natsuki clapped her hand over her mouth after realizing what she was saying and how high her voice got.

She cleard her throat several times, "I mean, wow, do you're not mute, cool, dude. Cool...." Trying to regain her manly-ness.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:52 pm

Stifling a snicker at how high manly Natsuki's voice got, Haruka rubbed at her neck. That mark still felt strange.

Shizuru, scrunching her eyebrows together so close they twitched, shifted her eyes before smiling bewitchingly at Natsuki.

"Not a mute." She spoke, just in case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:58 pm

Natsuki coughed to prevent herself from squealing, "Uh...So...um...Why weren't you talking then?" She asked, trying to sound manly while averting the womans gaze.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:00 pm

That fact hit Shizuru soundly. All she had done since she arrived was cry, whine, and be mistaken for another.

"I...I'm afraid." Shizuru spoke honestly, ducking her head down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:10 pm

Natsuki peeked down into the girls face, "Afraid of what?"

Out of manly concern, of course.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Lifting her hands to clench Natsuki's shoulders, Shizuru raised herself until she was inches away from the manly blunette's face. Breathing slowly, eyes half lidded, she spoke softly.

"Everything..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:32 pm

One eyebrow went up and one eyebrow went down, this was Natsuki's thinking face.

"Everything?" Natsuki pondered for a moment. "Even me?"
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:39 pm

Pondering that question, Shizuru bit her lower lip as her eyebrows came together once more and she looked down.

'Well, she is currently shielding me from the loud ant...but she was talking of boars as well...'

Shaking her head slowly, Shizuru looked up and gave her answer. "No."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:47 pm

"Oh well GOOD, it wouldn't do to have pretty ladies afraid of me, only the uggos," She involuntarily shifted her gaze at Miss Maria.

That's right, rule number 298347 of manly-ness: "If you scare pretty women, you're not manly, you're a loser, you pansy-ass." What a self-esteem booster that handbook was...

Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:51 pm

On her side from laughing so hard, Haruka grit her teeth to stifle it as she adjusted herself to sit once more.

Shizuru just giggled slightly, before looking to the ground. 'I really hope that ant doesn't start yelling again...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:02 pm

She looked around curiously. 'I'm guessing laughter means everyones happy..?'

"Hey, I have an ide--" Natsuki cut herself off when she saw a rustling in the nearby bushes.

She got up slowly and left Shizuru on the ground, quietly telling her to stay calm. She made her manly way over to the bushes stealthily and then, quietly, very quietly...She kicked whatever was in the bushes with all she had.

A buck toothed nerdy girl with glasses and short hair fell out, "Hey!" She yelled.

"Yukino! What have I told you?! You ARE TO STAY 100000 YARDS FROM MY SCHOOL! ALWAYS." Natsuki yelled.

"I...I just wanted to offer those kids some candy and ketchup..." She explained pitifullly.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:08 pm

Curling up, Shizuru watched the scene unfold. As soon as that nerdy girl fell out, the brunette let out a nightmarishly bloodcurdling scream.

Trying to calm her speeding heart, Shizuru perked up at the word 'candy'. "Do you have chocolate!?" She asked, rocking herself on the ground slightly.

Haruka, on the other hand, only laughed louder as she fell to her side once more, close to Shizuru who looked expectant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:42 pm

Yukino's head whipped to the side, "Yes! YES! I do have candy little girl!"

The creeper ran over and handed Shizuru some chocolate, "So, how old are you?"
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:44 pm

Popping the chocolate in her mouth, Shizuru sat up and brushed her hair away from her face. "Eighteen?" She tilted her head to the side, and looked at Haruka for confirmation.

Shrugging, as she didn't care how old the bubuzuke was, Haruka rolled her lilac eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:55 pm

Yukino's face turned from happiness to digust, "YOU BITCH, I THOUGHT YOU WERE YOUNGER THAN THAT!! GIVE ME BACK MY CANDY!!!"

Just as Yukino was about to pounce on Shizuru and make her regurgate her candy, Natsuki grabbed her by the collar.

"Hey assshole, you can't use the candy anymore is she already-- Oh wait. I mean," Manly Natsuki restarted. "Hey assshole, what the fucck do you think you're doing? I happen to know that meeting girls who AREN'T minors is beneficial to you and your sex life..." Natsuki nodded and shook her head with pride.

"Beautiful, huh? My Shizuru taught me that one."

Yukino looked at her, disgusted, and then ripped herself away from the manly woman's grasp. "You're disgustingly disgusting!"
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:58 pm

At this point, Haruka couldn't be made silent as her laughs escaped.

Shizuru, not altogether understanding the situation, started to play with the sleeves of her shirt.

'The only person I recognize from my...universe...and she acts like an easily frightened child...what more horrors must I witness before I am back to my home?' Haruka monologued deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:03 pm

Nastuki shoved the creeper, "Just gett outta here."

Shooting another glare at Shizuru, Yukino trudged away.

Natsuki bent over, "Are you okay, Shizuru-who's-not-really-Shizuru?"
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:05 pm

"Mmhm!" Shizuru stopped playing with her sleeves to regard this manly Natsuki. While obviously protective, it seemed she knew that Shizuru wasn't hers. But she was still protective?

Confused, and because thinking too much hurt her head, Shizuru retracted a hand into her sleeve, then balled it up and placed it to her head.

Haruka, done laughing, wiped the tears from her eyes. 'I think this is the most fun I've had in a fortnight.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next