Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread]

+4
firesphere306
WolvenBane08
Midori Sugiura
Luu Sky Sapphire
8 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] Empty Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:24 pm

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] Mai-mu11
Presents:
Mai-X-Project
---

Hello and thank you for your interest! I am putting together a trilogy story called "Mai-X-Project". It centers around the tired-old plot of universes colliding together. Though unlike "Mai-Multiverse" that's been stuck in hiatus-hell, Mai-X-Project will involve characters beyond the Mai-Series.

The story centers on Mai Tokiha, taking place in 2014. She is now raising a family with Tate and Mikoto. On the night Tate asks Mai to marry her, a strange girl from Mai's past interrupts the happy occasion. The girl turns out to be Arika Yumemiya, the psychotic girl Mai killed back in 2005. Yes, I am making the Mai-HiME Movie canon. She tells Mai that she discovered the secret to immortality. A weapon so great that she can destroy the Twelve HiME for good. When the weapon activities, it messes with reality, connecting worlds together. Only this time, it's become an elaborate labyrinth that leads to the power source. When Mai is attacked by enemies she doesn't recognize, people and creatures will incredible power come to assist her and ally themselves with her to discover who's behind this crisis.

Mai-X-Project will involve characters from *any* universe. They can come from any series or even your own O.C. If you are chosen to become part of this, you will select seven characters to roleplay as. Three heroes, three villains and one comic relief.

There are conditions/rules:

1. One of your heroes must be a character from Mai-HiME or Mai-Otome.
2. One of your villains will eventually turn good. Or at the very least, ally him or herself with the good guys. I'll only allow four members to do this. First come, first serve.
3. I'll need powers/abilities and backstory stats from your O.C.
4. No G-O-D-modding. Your character may or not get beat up during fights. I will decide what happens to your character/s during battles and crucial moments of plot advancements and discovery. Other than that, you're free to develop your character/s and how they interact with the characters of your peers.
5. Mai Tokiha IS the main character. Remember that.
6. Pick only ONE character from each chosen universe for the heroes side and villains side.

My chosen characters will be the following (do the same and label the O.C. character/s in bold):

Heroes:

Mai Tokiha from Mai-HiME

Hikari Tsunami from KnightZ of the Moonlight

Oscar François de Jarjayes from The Rose of Versailles

Villains:

Evil Arika from Mai-HiME The Movie

Kagura from Inuyasha

Galaxia from Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Sailor Stars

Comic relief:

Anna from Disney's Frozen

---

If you're interested in joining, comment below with all the information necessary. Please list abilities/backstory information for O.C. characters especially, I will do so with Hikari. Note, this is not the same Hikari from the MM roleplay. This one is male and has been my O.C. since I was a child. More on him later. Also, if your chosen characters from a real series is unfamiliar to me, I will let you know and ask what he or she can do. This is all important as I need to create scenarios for them. Thank you and welcome to the World of "X".

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] Empty Re: Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread]

Post by Midori Sugiura Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:58 pm

First question...are ponies allowed?
second question...are OCs allowed?
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] Empty Re: Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread]

Post by WolvenBane08 Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:44 am

Okay. Doing this real quick so I get who I want.

Heroes:
Shizuru Viola

Queen Elsa - Frozen (post-movie)

Xanda Lutien
- Rifted Riders on the world of Qismah

Villains:
Azula - A:TLA

Kuzon
- Dark's Shadow on the world of Aelwyd

Regina Mills - OUAT

Comic relief:
Kaltus Enaid - as-of-yet unnamed story on the world of Aelwyd.

AND FOR DESCRIPTIONS OF OC'S

OC Descriptions:

Last edited by WolvenBane08 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:58 pm; edited 6 times in total
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:05 am

Heroes:

Midori Sugiura - Mai HiME
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] Midori10

Saber - Fate/Stay Night series
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] E048d010

Shirley Yeager - Strike Witches
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] What-if_Shirley

Alexis Jackson - OC
Spoiler:

Villains:

Yang Alusha Kalin - OC
Spoiler:

Alucard - (TFS Hellsing ABridged Version)
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] Alucard_by_iceman_3567-d43fom8

Atlas - Megaman ZX Advent
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] 67892110

Comic Relief:

Dan - Dan Vs.

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] Dan_vs_silent_hill_by_kichigai-d3d6fva

Haruhara Haruko - FLCL
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] Flcl_chara_02

Last edited by Midori Sugiura on Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:23 am; edited 19 times in total
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:13 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:First question...are ponies allowed?
second question...are OCs allowed?

Any existing universe out there is allowed, that includes My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.

And yes, O.C.s are allowed. Only one for each category.

WolvenBane08 wrote:Okay. Doing this real quick so I get who I want.

Heroes:
Shizuru Viola

Queen Elsa - Frozen

Regina Mills - OUAT (in s3 she's a hero so there)

Álainn Fairche (OC, will bold and describe in a bit)

Eir Stegalkin - GW2
Villains:
Azula - A:TLA

Comic relief:
Xanda Lutien   (OC, will bold and give description as soon as mom can hand me my laptop...can't move post-op and all)

Just one villain, Jenna? ;)Oh I see, you want Azula to be focused on eh? Guess I can let that one slide, although you could use Regina as a villain if this is season one Regina. Remember, you can drag any of your chosen characters from a certain timeline.

---

Information on my O.C., Hikari Tsunami from KnightZ of the Moonlight:

Spoiler:

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:39 pm

Just one villain, Jenna? ;)Oh I see, you want Azula to be focused on eh? Guess I can let that one slide, although you could use Regina as a villain if this is season one Regina. Remember, you can drag any of your chosen characters from a certain timeline.

My headcanon Azula gets redeemed. Though I suppose I can get rid of Eir and add another villain (who dies in canon)...but he's from the same world as Xanda. Different story, though. Could I get away with that technicality?

And could Regina be classified as both villain and hero? I mean, she does sorta walk that line. Though I don't know what all you have planned.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:49 pm

WolvenBane08 wrote:My headcanon Azula gets redeemed. Though I suppose I can get rid of Eir and add another villain (who dies in canon)...but he's from the same world as Xanda. Different story, though. Could I get away with that technicality?

And could Regina be classified as both villain and hero? I mean, she does sorta walk that line. Though I don't know what all you have planned.

Yes you can. I'm excited about interacting with the famous Xanda. xD

You could do what I plan to do with Kagura. She's on nobody's side most of the time. If you were to ask her what side she was on, she'd reply, "The one who wins." I can easily see this applied to Regina, although if she wants to return to Henry, she might have to trust the good guys eventually to do it. This is an early spoiler, but we will have a scene in Storybrooke (nobody from OUAT is around, (though another member could change that if he or she wants to be Emma, Snow, Rumple, etc.) just the intruding enemies chosen for the scene). During the story, we will visit some of the respective worlds of each character.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
WolvenBane08 wrote:My headcanon Azula gets redeemed. Though I suppose I can get rid of Eir and add another villain (who dies in canon)...but he's from the same world as Xanda. Different story, though. Could I get away with that technicality?

Yes you can. I'm excited about interacting with the famous Xanda. xD

You could do what I plan to do with Kagura. She's on nobody's side most of the time. If you were to ask her what side she was on, she'd reply, "The one who wins." I can easily see this applied to Regina, although if she wants to return to Henry, she might have to trust the good guys eventually to do it. This is an early spoiler, but we will have a scene in Storybrooke (nobody from OUAT is around, (though another member could change that if he or she wants to be Emma, Snow, Rumple, etc.) just the intruding enemies chosen for the scene). During the story, we will visit some of the respective worlds of each character.
Okay! Post edited. And yeah, I want to do with Regina what you're doing with Kagura.

And enter Kuzon...who has been described as a "glorious bastard". Lucky for him Raven isn't in this or he'd be dead in a matter of seconds.

And I'm using the Qismah incarnation of Xan. She's less serious. Though she does come with a dragon to whom she is Bonded by powerful magics...if that's alright?
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:10 pm

WolvenBane08 wrote:Okay! Post edited. And yeah, I want to do with Regina what you're doing with Kagura.

And enter Kuzon...who has been described as a "glorious bastard". Lucky for him Raven isn't in this or he'd be dead in a matter of seconds.

And I'm using the Qismah incarnation of Xan. She's less serious. Though she does come with a dragon to whom she is Bonded by powerful magics...if that's alright?

Excellent! This is season one Regina for sure! XD

Glorious bastard? Ooo, he already sounds like a charismatic! I'm surprised you're not dragging Raven into this. Yes that's alright for Xan, but remember, comic relief characters won't be seeing action. They will provide 4th wall breaking humor between major scenes. Once the main heroes are done with a mission, they visit the comic relief for some hijinks. So expect a lot of unnecessary worry and hugs from Anna.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:13 pm

I have put myself into a ditch, which villain to be redeemed?
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:20 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:I have put myself into a ditch, which villain to be redeemed?

Mewtwo is the easiest answer, imo (I don't know the other two). I'm only familiar with the anime version who leads the clone Pokemon. I guess if this Mewtwo is the one from Mewtwo's Counterattack aka The First Movie, you can redeem him towards the end.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:31 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
WolvenBane08 wrote:Okay! Post edited. And yeah, I want to do with Regina what you're doing with Kagura.

Excellent! This is season one Regina for sure! XD

Glorious bastard? Ooo, he already sounds like a charismatic! I'm surprised you're not dragging Raven into this. Yes that's alright for Xan, but remember, comic relief characters won't be seeing action. They will provide 4th wall breaking humor between major scenes. Once the main heroes are done with a mission, they visit the comic relief for some hijinks. So expect a lot of unnecessary worry and hugs from Anna.

Dammit!
Okay, switching thing again. Ditching Álainn and replacing her with Xan. And Kaltus will take Xan's place as comic relief. And I'm using that technicality thing now.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:32 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:I have put myself into a ditch, which villain to be redeemed?

Mewtwo is the easiest answer, imo (I don't know the other two). I'm only familiar with the anime version who leads the clone Pokemon. I guess if this Mewtwo is the one from Mewtwo's Counterattack aka The First Movie, you can redeem him towards the end.

this is actually Mewtwo from Extremespeed Genesect, and judging from the female voice actress and lack of clone army this is not the same one yknow...

I'll decide later if it's Mewtwo or Rampage
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:50 pm

WolvenBane08 wrote:Dammit!
Okay, switching thing again. Ditching Álainn and replacing her with Xan. And Kaltus will take Xan's place as comic relief. And I'm using that technicality thing now.

Just remember to have a final cast of characters by next week, Jenna! >:3 There will be no character changes once the game starts rolling.

Midori Sugiura wrote:this is actually Mewtwo from Extremespeed Genesect, and judging from the female voice actress and lack of clone army this is not the same one yknow...

I'll decide later if it's Mewtwo or Rampage

What kind of a movie title is that? Ugh, Pokemon is nowhere on my radar anymore. Take your time deciding, I'll be counting on you to develop your characters. Remember crew, your characters may not be the main protagonists or main antagonists, but they are gonna to learn something during these experience. Develop into what they eventually become before you dragged them out of their universe. Trust me, it makes sense.

Keep it coming, people. Three or more members involved will be enough to start Episode I.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:56 pm

Added OC descriptions~
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:06 pm

WolvenBane08 wrote:Added OC descriptions~

Very impressive description, Jenna! Strangely, I remembered most of Xanda's bio from your information on deviantART. What shocked me was that she was a mutt! That somehow crossed my mind, even though the artwork does kind of make that obvious now. XD I remember seeing her in an artwork with Lakna (sp?) months ago.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:11 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
WolvenBane08 wrote:Added OC descriptions~

Very impressive description, Jenna! Strangely, I remembered most of Xanda's bio from your information on deviantART. What shocked me was that she was a mutt! That somehow crossed my mind, even though the artwork does kind of make that obvious now. XD I remember seeing her in an artwork with Lakna (sp?) months ago.
Laekna*

Yeah, Xan's a hybrid. On Aelwyd she's half High Elf/Half Dralcoran. The Talfyr are a race unique to Qismah. If we were allowed to have more than one OC from the same world I'd have brought Lae along too...and probably put them both in the Comic Relief section just for their banter. *rolls eyes*

For the RP Xan is technically with Lae...she's actually recently had their son Trearen (in the middle of a battle no less...and I do mean that literally) and so absolutely has motivation to get home. Point being that while she may flirt, she won't be serious about any of it.

And I forgot to put this in the description, but Xan comes with Summanus, and is armed with Roman-era armor, sword, and shield. All of which she can channel her Guardis magic through (except Summanus. He doesn't need it)
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:23 pm

This is good, all the heroes need motivation to return this multiverse back to normal. Interaction with other member characters is something you may have to discuss with your peers. If Xan flirts with Mai, I don't think we need to discuss that as we both know how Mai deals with flirtatious women. Even if they are not serious (Chie Harada is the biggest example).

The villains all have their own agenda until they meet the Evil Arika. They will all follow her until she delivers her false promises of shared power and control. I can also allow your villains to follow her simply because her goal is to kill the heroes and seeing how batshit crazy she is, they agree to her leadership. The Arika featured in the movie is the opposite of what we came to know; she's chaotic and has no feelings for human life. She's a monster. If you want to deepen your villain, I suggest that some of them question her motives after a while. This headcanon of Arika will do some really sick shit, just letting you know now. I'm gonna one up the darkness of the Carnival arc since this is a direct sequel-spinoff.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:31 am

Here is my list :)

Heroes:

Natsuki Kuga!! from Mai-HiME

Gabrielle Kimura-From Firesphere 306
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] %3Cimg%20src=

Johanna Mason-From The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Villains:

Callisto-From Xena The Warrior Princess
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] %3Ca%20href=Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] Callisto

Fiona (played by Jessica Lange) From American Horror Story:Coven
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] %3Ca%20href=Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] K41rhu4a0o4_250_zps5d4e8f76

Alphard- From Canaan
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] %3Ca%20href=Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] Images

Comic relief:
Rikku- From Final Fantasy X

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] %3Ca%20href=Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] Rikku-2

O.C Description
Spoiler:
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:58 pm

Uploaded OC description
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:58 pm

Thank you for adding your O.C. descriptions, guys! Welcome to the RP, Kara! I'll be sure to give Gabrielle some great material to work with. Since you chose Johanna Mason, I have a brilliant idea for the middle of Episode I. *_*

One or more members needed to get started! Keep it up ladies and germs.  leek 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:30 pm

Ah ha! I finally figured out which RP you were talking about (forgive ma slowness Dx) I guess I'll join too!

Heros

Aswad Midori

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] Aswad

Pimpcchini, I mean Francesca Lucchini (1947 version)

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] What-if_Lucchini

Saki Watanabe (26 yrs. old)

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] 47ffa3b6273411e38fa722000a9f1885_6

Villains

Anti Spiral

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] G-L_-_Anti-Spiral

Haruhi Suzumiya (shes a half lady fumi bitch who causes problems and screws up almost everything for her own ends, does that count for a villain?)

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] Hare4

Ragyo Kiryuin

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] Kill20la20kill20-201120-20large20271

Comic Relief

Kanako Miyamae

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] 0
^
Because f*ck it

So thats Mai-Otome, Strike Witches, Shin Sekai Yori, Gurren Lagann, Haruhi Suzumiya, Kill la Kill and Maria Holic for me

Last edited by midori's crazy398 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:01 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:Ah ha! I finally figured out which RP you were talking about (forgive ma slowness Dx) I guess I'll join too!

Heros

Aswad Midori

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] Aswad

Pimpcchini, I mean Francesca Lucchini (1947 version)

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] 246ddc51213d264209e91701f0276b6b

Saki Watanabe (26 yrs. old)

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] 47ffa3b6273411e38fa722000a9f1885_6

Philosodori  We have the 2 Midori...oh this will be fun
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Your line up is accepted, Mi-Cray. Since Haruhi is the strongest character you have, you'll need to make an excuse to why she is no longer able to warp reality. This reality was created by the evil Arika, so she'll be playing second fiddle to her.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:01 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Your line up is accepted, Mi-Cray. Since Haruhi is the strongest character you have, you'll need to make an excuse to why she is no longer able to warp reality. This reality was created by the evil Arika, so she'll be playing second fiddle to her.

Easy! Arika has her under complete mind control and is suppressing her powers in order to control Haruhi, since we all know she's a total wild card. So Haruhi can only alter environments by their appearance but other than that she would need to be free to become a full g o d again.
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next