Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-Multiverse Chapter III: Rise of the Fallen [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mai-Multiverse Chapter III: Rise of the Fallen [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay] Empty Mai-Multiverse Chapter III: Rise of the Fallen [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:56 pm

HiME Mai-Multiverse Chapter III: Rise of the Fallen [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay] HiME

Mai-Multiverse Chapter III: Rise of the Fallen [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay] Mai-mu16

(( Chapter 3 of the MM Roleplay Guild story is now active and ready to go! Everyone pick up where you left off and immediately following the night of surprises and plot twists. Like the last chapter, this will be dialogue heavy. Even heavier on action sequences. The chapter begins with our heroes waking up from their slumber, with Hikari's powers getting out of control in response to a dream.))

The morning sky had arrived. The sun never shined more brightly. And yet, Hikari remained asleep alongside Reika; with the boy of crystallized ice not too far off.

Hikari, you must find the Relics before the balance of realities is shattered. Leaving the world you knew and loved in utter chaos.

Those words echoed in her sleep ever since arriving in Windbloom. She tossed and turned around her soft blanket, laying her body out like a big starfish. A creature no longer in existence to this planet. The sole of her foot landed on the face of Kaito by accident.

"Una-sama..." she murmured quietly, "...where are you? Is it time for dinner yet? Mama says it's...no...it's that Aswad man again. Get out of our house! I don't want to cause suffering to my friends again! LEAVE THE MY FAMILY AND THESE RELICS ALONE!!!"

The images flashing through her mind were causing her so much distress, she delivers a powerful kick to the face of Kaito. "GO AWAY!!!" yelled the golden haired girl as she stood up and shot a bolt of fire that stretched all the way to a mountain outside of the city.

"No...", she whispered. "I didn't mean...KAITO-CHAN!"

Hikari ran to where Kaito's body who was hanging off the side of the massive structure. "ANSWER ME!!!"

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai-Multiverse Chapter III: Rise of the Fallen [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay] Empty Re: Mai-Multiverse Chapter III: Rise of the Fallen [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]

Post by SulliMike23 Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:31 pm

((Should I have Toshi wake up at this point? Or is it strictly the heroes for now?))
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

Back to top Go down

Mai-Multiverse Chapter III: Rise of the Fallen [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay] Empty Re: Mai-Multiverse Chapter III: Rise of the Fallen [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:44 pm

SulliMike23 wrote:((Should I have Toshi wake up at this point? Or is it strictly the heroes for now?))

((No no, you can gave him awaken now. I'm ready to interact as Shizuru. But before you do anything else, contact Kona-chan and ask if she's ready. My hands are currently full with emails and PMs @_@))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:45 pm

((I'll do that ASAP, I'll just have my part ready just in case.))
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:33 pm

((Okay, I sent Kona-chan a message, now I'll see what I can do with Toshi.))

Night had come and gone for Toshi Kruger. When Natsuki had left to talk with Yohko, Toshi had snuggled into bed with Shizuru and after humming of a lullaby from her, he fell asleep; this time, no bad dreams came. As he slept, he continuously curled into his Shizuru-mama's embrace and had his head rested on her chest. ((Keep your mind out of the gutter folks))

A muffled banging sound of Hikari's attack hitting a mountain and a slight tremor stirred Toshi from his much needed sleep. The boy groaned and slowly opened his eyes to look at his Shizuru-mama's face, hoping she was awake.

"Shizuru-mama," He said, in a drowsy voice. "What was that noise?"
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:51 am

((I'll include my part too ^^))

The sleeping Reika stirred in her sleep, her eyebrows furrowed and her face was in agony. She had a nightmare.

"You...you monster!!" Her friends shouted as they fell down backwards. "What? But..." Reika dematerialized her elements and reaches out for her friends with her hand, but was rejected and her friends glared at her with eyes that contains fear, hatred and coldness. "Who the hell are you?!" The words struck Reika with a heart crushing power.

Tears seeped out from her closed eyes and she cried softly as the nightmare continued to torment her. "No... Please... No..."

"Who the hell are you?!" "You monster!" "Why the hell does freaks like you exist?!" Many fingers from the young and the old pointed at ten year old Reika, with her on the ground sobbing. She felt all the people glaring at her, some scorning, others laughing at her and calling her names. At that point, Reika wished she could just kill them right there but her heart doesn't allow it.

A loud noise and screaming saved Reika from the nightmare she would never remember having and she woke up with a soaked pillow in her face. I was crying? My eyes are puffy. Ugh my head hurts... Rubbing her temple, she looked up and saw a gigantic hole in the wall and Hikari and Kaito were missing.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:01 pm

((Back! The show I was in ate all my time, plus getting sick didn't help >>;; Guh, I always feel like I'm the last to update now! x.x))

Kaito's sleep wasn't restless. He was a teenager, and a boy on top of it. He'd had his fair share of nights learning to block out sound so he could sleep. That being said, he was pretty darn good at sleeping in...like a rock. BUT...however heavy he may sleep, the force of a kick was enough to shatter the sleep he had been under.

"Holy-" He didn't have much more time to finish the swear as instinct kicked in and moved him to action. He scrabbled to grab at whatever his hands could find purchase on as he tumbled towards the edge of the very tall tower. No way in HELL I'm dying in this place! his heart was pounding and it was almost sheer instinct that caused the ice to form around his hands and feet and clamp him to the side of the tower. His eyes squeezed shut, he waited to hit the ground, but slowly opened them when he realized he was not dead. The ice he had summoned was already spreading to stabilize his body on the edge.

At Hikari's voice he chanced as glance upward. He felt his jaw give a resounding throb and his shoulder felt raw but he managed a smile and a gulp. "G-Good morning Hikari-chan..." he gave a weak laugh, his face pale, "Nice morning, huh?"

As for the Gakuencho...She'd spent most of the night in her office thinking about Yohko's words and their conversation. She'd just begun to drift off when a large explosion jolted her awake. Please don't let that be what I think it is... turning towards where the sound came from her stomach dropped, "Great..." her eyes focused and saw more then the gaping hole that now existed in the building and the growing pile of ice on the side of the building. "So much for quiet and well-behaved..." she growled, already running over to the building.
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:36 pm

((This thread is starting to get forgotten))
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:39 pm

SulliMike23 wrote:((This thread is starting to get forgotten))

((Many apologies for that. ^^; Things have gotten a bit complicated lately, RL wise. I'll have my part up tomorrow since I work half the day.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:56 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
SulliMike23 wrote:((This thread is starting to get forgotten))

((Many apologies for that. ^^; Things have gotten a bit complicated lately, RL wise. I'll have my part up tomorrow since I work half the day.))

((We shall wait :D))
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:01 pm

Already awakened from feeling the sheer force of Hikari, Shizuru holds Toshi close to her chest like a protective mother should.

"Shh, Toshi-chan. It's over now, please get a bit more sleep before mama prepares breakfast for us. Okay?" smiled Shizuru. In the back of her mind she knew something went terribly wrong with one of the three strange teenagers. Tilting her head back, Shizuru stared at the ceiling while pondering to herself. "The Academy is still here, looks like the worst is behind us. The sooner we have these children assemble, the easier this will go."

Natsuki-chan...please don't do anything that will make me lose you again.

---
Practically teetering on the brink of death and he jokes? Hikari was amazed the boy could be so non-nonchalant about nearly falling several stories. In a bizarre way, it made the young girl amused.

"You idiot, you could of been killed! My new life might of gotten boring, you know?" teased the girl with the golden hair, smiling at Kaito. "Sorry for hurting you, I think something happened while I was dreaming and somehow lost control of-"

Hikari then noticed the drowsy girl awakening from her slumber. "Reika-chan!" waved Hikari. "Good morning to you! Did you have a nice dream?"

---

((Gonna milk the scene between Hikari, Reika and Kaito a bit longer by having them question what happened a bit, after seeing the results of the attack. Up next will be a ShizNat reunion along with Toshi, meeting up with our heroes. They will be informed to search for the Relic, with their first destination being The Black Valley. However, someone stands in there way....

So excited! >O< ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:06 pm

Toshi yawns a little. "Okay mama." The boy closed his eyes again and allowed the beat of his mother's heart lull him back to sleep.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:07 am

Reika saw the blonde girl waving to her and she rubbed away her tears thoroughly before she made her way to the duo. "Dream? I can't remember what is it about. Ugh my head hurts." She rubbed her her temple again and yawned. "I'm going to get some more sleep but... what in the world happened here? If Ku- that woman with the blue hair goes ballistics on us I'll say the both of you did it." Reika joked half-heartedly and yawned again.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:41 pm

Shizuru held her dear son for as long as she could withdraw her true emotions of fear. Her eyes narrowed, unable erase the possibilities of destruction from her mind. "Toshi-chan?" escaped the gentle words from the graceful woman's lips. "On second thought, let's go get some early breakfast. I won't tell Natsuki-papa if you won't" smiled Shizuru. "As they say, the early Kuroch gets the scorpion."

"Someday, your son will see right through to your brain," the crimson eyed woman thought to herself.

---

Reika's blunt honesty with Hikari stopped her in her tracks. "Hey! It's not nice to tattle on others! It's in the rule book of common sense!" she joked in return, sticking her tongue out at the cool and collected girl. "Still...it was just an accident. I know they'll immediately blame me for it."

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:49 pm

Toshi opened his eyes hearing that and looked at her with a broad grin. "Yeah, I don't think Natsuki-mama will mind." He then blinked at her last paraphrase. "Isn't it, Early bird gets the worm mama?"
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:48 pm

Kaito managed a grin, feeling his muscles grow weaker by the second, "It's lovely weather at least," he mused, willing the ice to push him back up over the edge of the tower. He was quick to crawl back onto solid ground and fell to the floor with a shaky breath. "Damn..." he listened to Reika and Hikari speak and groaned, "Ugh, that's the last thing I want to hear. Ka-Kruger-san yelling at us for breaking something," he placed a hand on his jaw and felt frost already trying to keep the swelling down. "If they blame you Hikari-chan, I think I'll cover for you," he winced when his jaw popped a bit, "Ouch..."

Kruger on the other hand, was not so easygoing about the situation when she walked up to the teenagers. Her jaw clicked shut and she had to take a steadying breath before yelling to the children, I feel as though I need to place limiters on these children! At least something to stop them from using these powers! she groused before crossing her arms over her chest and frowning sternly.

"So. Who wants to own up to it?" she snapped, glaring at the two girls who were standing and sparing a glare down to where the boy was struggling to sit up. She paused for a moment and briefly considered asking him if he was okay but dismissed the thought.

Kaito rose a shaky hand, "Okay, I may have frozen half of the upper side of the tower," he admitted sheepishly, pulling out the diplomatic 'Fujino-Brand' smile that he was fond of using on the upperclassmen who yelled at him, "So I'll try to clean that up as soon as I can," he assured, even though he knew it wouldn't be any time soon. He winced I try anything too hard on my body and it might pull a shut down. The last thing I need is to go showing everyone that I've got freakin' health issues. Grit it out Kuga! You've been through worse! he warned himself, despite figuring he probably couldnt' trust his shaky legs to stand.

That boy is sweating... was Kruger's first thought, followed by the chilling That smile is far too familiar...She shook her head and leveled a glare at Hikari, "I assume you were the one that caused the hole though?" she questioned, glancing at the boy again, "And where did you kick Kaito-san exactly? He looks like he needs a cold compress,"

"Got it covered," Kaito called, pointing to his jaw, "Got it frosting over. It should be good as new for tomorrow I think,"
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:05 am

Reika considered Hikari's words and replied, "Yeah true. They know that you have crazy powers and I didn't." She then watched Kaito as he got himself onto the ground. Reika asked, "Kruger? That's the woman's last name? That's sort of... interesting. I was kinda expecting a Japanese name."

Suddenly, she felt a dangerous presence and she turned around, ready to materialise her elements. Oh... it's just Kruger. She looks like a bitch today. She gave a lazy gaze and and yawned, just to irritate the woman.

As the woman got started on 'being a bitch' as Reika calls it, she got bored and walked away towards the spot where her pillow was sitting. She's planning to have more sleep.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:12 pm

Toshi's response shocked the chestnut haired woman, causing her to giggle. "Ara, if only Haruka-san could see me now. That makes one thing we have in common."

Shizuru lifted herself up off the bed, carefully holding Toshi in place before letting him stand on his own. After a good stretch, she took her little boy by the hand and walked towards the kitchen for breakfast where Youko eagerly awaited them.

"Good morning you two, I see Toshi grown a bit since yesterday."

"Mou, such a sense of humor. Toshi-chan is a healthy growing boy with a hardy appetite."

Youko switched expressions for a split second. "So. It looks like there's gonna be a meeting before the children head out to search for these 'Relics'. Rest assured your soul mate is taking extreme precautions before takeoff."

"I hope Natsuki-chan is okay, it's been too quiet since that loud bang early. Hikari Bregna..."

"Right."

---

Hikari couldn't even speak at that moment as Kaito explained the entire situation to a very suspicious Headmistress. Her blush nearly consumed her face at the thought of a boy covering for her.

"What is he doing!? He could of told them the truth...my heart is staring to beat really fast."

She then decided that if Kaito takes the blame, it might of looked like a freak accident. Hikari knew that the top officials in Garderobe have looked at her funny ever since her arrival. There was no real way she could allow Kaito to cover for something that clearly wasn't caused by him. Quickly, she switched tactics to ease the Gakuenchou.

"Miss Kruger, this morning a small meteorite struck the ground, causing the city to shake. It was similar to the one The Blue Sky Sapphire destroyed last year, only less severe. Had it been a real threat, your main security satellites would of picked up anything correct?"

What's this? The girl who never ventured the halls of Garderobe Academy knew how the it's space program worked. Una Shamrock told her a lot more than she needed to know, enough for even the Gakuenchou to question. After all, the alien girl's mentor was the former Gakuenchou of this academy. Hikari was clearly concerned that this would cause even more suspicion as her body froze in a very awkward fashion. "Maybe I should run..."

((We'll move the scene by having Natsuki "swallow" this story and moving everyone to the meeting room.))

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:20 pm

Toshi laughed with his mother and took her hand as they walked to the kitchen.

"Good morning, Youko-sensei." He greeted her happily. He then blushed at his mother's statement.

He then heard them talking about something about relics and a girl named Hikari, but he paid no mind and went to grab some bacon and scrambled eggs from the student cooking it.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:58 pm

The Coral student in charge of the cafeteria noticed little Toshi and handed him his full portions. Several students gathered to admire the young boy. "The same as always, huh Toshi-chan?"

"He's so cute!"

"It's so wonderful that two women can raise a boy so adorable!"

"Well, I heard a rumor that former student Tomoe Marguerite threatened to kill him!"

"Where did you hear that, big sister?"

"The maids know everything."

As the chatter continued, Shizuru walked in to make sure her son got everything he needed. "Is everything okay, Toshi-chan?"

"By the Blessings of Lady Fumi, it's Shizuru-oneesama!"

"I just love her so much!!!"

The graceful woman was used to the flattery of the student body, she waved at everyone and smiled brightly. "Ookini! Now come Toshi-chan, and don't forget to include Tokiha mushrooms in your breakfast. They are very good for you."

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:15 pm

Toshi thanked the student in charge before the corals gathered around him. He then heard one of them mention Tomoe Marguerite and how she had threatened to kill him, he immediately became uncomfortable. That was one of the moments in his life he wished he could forget.

Shortly after Shizuru and Natsuki adopted him, Toshi was playing outside one day with Shizuru. Tomoe suddenly showed up and tried spouting nonsense about Shizuru being in love with her; Toshi, being the ever loyal son, attacked Tomoe and called her a liar of the things she said about his parents. Tomoe did not like that one bit and tried to attack him, but Shizuru protected him and actually threatened Tomoe that she would kill her if she ever tried to harm him again. Tomoe was later arrested, but the memory of that day was still fresh in Toshi's mind.

He then heard his mother's voice, breaking him of his thoughts and smiled at her. "Yes, mama."

When the girls talked about how much they 'loved' his mother, Toshi couldn't help but let out a low growl. He only wanted Natsuki as his other parent. He then heard his mother telling him to make sure to put mushrooms in his food and he immediately paled.

"Do I have to mama?" He asked in a tiny voice. If there was one thing Toshi didn't like, was eating mushrooms. He was still a kid after all.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:48 am

((Whose turn is it? In my last post Reika's walking off to sleep in a corner...))
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:24 am

Nagi wrote:((Whose turn is it? In my last post Reika's walking off to sleep in a corner...))

((waiting for Kona-chan now. I'll interact with her and Sulli simultaneously once she posts as Kaito next scene is important.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:32 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
((waiting for Kona-chan now. I'll interact with her and Sulli simultaneously once she posts as Kaito next scene is important.))
((Oh dear Luu, what are you planning on doing to my poor boy? xD))

Kaito stared at Hikari, fighting the urge to let his jaw drop. How farfetched! That's just so...How would she even know that?! She said herself she came from a tiny village! There's no way kaa-san's gonna believe this-no way! his eyes snapped between the two before finally resting on the Gakuencho, who looked a bit pale herself.

How does she know these things? The thought was chilling A former student? Some of them did go off and disappear without a trace- She cut off her thoughts and growled softly to herself I can't be bothered with this right now-I need to get these three back inside the school where people aren't liable to see them.

"Fine-" Natsuki relented, "A meteorite-Then I'll guess that he," a jerk of her chin towards Kaito, "Rolled out of the hole and used his powers to save himself," she gritted her teeth and hoped the tension didn't translate across her face. I should really chew them out and lock them up so they won't hurt anyone...But honestly... she glanced over to where Reika was heading and sighed They're just children really...

"Help Kaito-san up Hikari-san," she called, turning on her heel, "And you, Reika-san, there's no time for sleep. We have to talk about this quest of yours before you go off," she walked towards the door and gave a pointed glare to all three, "Now."
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:10 am

"Seriously, what's with you and glaring?" Reika sighed, shaking her head and her arms in the air. She followed the woman's instructions anyway and headed towards the door instead.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next