Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread

+3
Kara
RedEyedWolf
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread

Post by RedEyedWolf Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:43 am

"i knew chocolate would do the trick!" Mikoto snapped her fingers at being such an amazingly smart and sexy person.

She gracefully stepped up on top of a table struck a pose and shouted "now listen here everyone, the Ant was trying to tell me something earlier today that may explain what's going on, and as the professional Pole dancing teacher of this school i think we should all stop cry and being manly for one minute and listen"

Mikoto stepped down off the table and casually walked back to Haruka.

"you however," Mikoto began "can keep being your beautiful self." winking at Haruka before turning to see the others reactions.
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 965
Armitage GUTS!!! : 408

Back to top Go down

The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:51 am

Trying to keep her heart under control, Haruka's face became lit up with a fresh blush. 'We do need to find out what is happening, but I suppose a little fun could be in order...' She thought, as she looked around her.

Shizuru, on the other hand, felt inspired by this older Mikoto's words. 'She's right! I have to stop crying and-Wait!? Did she say 'ant'?' Afraid of everything, Shizuru screamed around her chocolate as her eyes welled with more tears, hoping to be off the ground soon.

Gripping the bridge of her nose in frustration, Haruka shook her head sadly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:38 pm

" Awwww!" cried out Arika. "Okay, listen up everyone! Apparently, me and Miss Maria ended up here after I broke a gem stone in half. I think I heard Irina say something about a clash of something called 'multiplayers' ".

"...It's Multiverse, Arika-oneesama."

"I knew that!!! Don't Yukino me, Miss Maria! Yeah and now different versions of my friends are surrounding me. But then, why is Miss Maria different, she was in the room with me and remembers me better than you guys have. Whatever! My point is, you guys are not real! Tell us how we can restore everything to normal!"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:44 pm

"I'm not real!?" Shizuru shouted, finishing her chocolate and therefor losing her grip on reality. Haruka huffed and crossed her arms. 'Are any of us truly real? Can one not be as false as the images portrayed on...wait, nevermind. Headache.'

Shaking her blonde curls slightly, Haruka just sighed as she surveyed her surroundings. As Shizuru began to cry once more, Haruka knelt down so that she could rock the girl gently as best she could, as the girl was still embraced.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:44 pm

"It's possible! For example, the real Big Sister Haruka would never comfort Big Sister Shizuru. You see, they have this non-existent rivalry which on Big Sister Haruka believes in. And Big Sister Shizuru would never cry over stupid like Miss Maria is doing right now..."

Miss Maria is seen in a corner whimpering. "Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are."

"WAAAAAAAA!!! This whole thing is sheer horror!!! As the Blue Sky Sapphire and the daughter of Lena Sayers, I will handle this terrible ordeal and restore everything." Raising her fist in the air with the ant-like hair going astray. "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAH!!!!"

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Mikoto piped up at that very moment "so that means you wont be needing Haruka chan?" Slyly moving towards the blond

"i'll just take her off of your hands"
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:51 pm

Haruka, thinking she very well liked that idea, did not like the fact that they kept mentioning that she and Shizuru were not 'real'. "If the bubuzuke's done crying, I'll be off!" She spoke, winking to Mikoto.

Even though Shizuru wasn't done crying, nor would she ever be, she nodded her assent as she lay limp and held her pencil in her hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:51 pm

"What do you plan on dong with her, fake Cat-Goddess?!" asked Arika, using her antennae hair to form a question mark.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:39 pm

Mikoto turned around to face the ant that was being so rude.

"listen here Anty i have never been a cat goddess and i an not at all fake," she paused looking around "everyone in this room is flesh and blood, who's to say you're not fake, you weren't in my class today, you've upset Viola-san with your ant ways. you're the one causing all this!"

Mikoto then took a moment to compose herself and a charming smile grew upon her face. "look i don't like this as much as the next crying/manly/british mind speaking person but if you really want to figure this out we all have to work together alright?"

Turning to Haruka once again and linking their arms together about to drag her off again she stated "...After me and Ms. Beautiful over here make a run to the confessional."
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:42 pm

Getting increasingly more excited about this plan, Haruka nodded her consent. The confessional could be a refreshing place, after all.

Shizuru stayed and rocked herself in the embrace as best she could, wondering why an ant was tormenting her so.

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:05 pm

Nina, waking up finely after god knows how long rubbed her head and looked around. there were tons of people, she couldn't remember much since the ShizNat fan girls attacked her, and carved Shiznat forever across her chest so all she seemed to get from the situation was that an ant was fighting a very sexy girl who seemed to be walking away with a blond she had never seen before.

"stupid fan girls..." Nina muttered slowly getting of of the table she was placed on before she saw her goddess.

Nina's eyes twinkled a little as the crimson eyed goddess seemed to look her way. 'She's crying....? why is she crying?!' the coral rushed over to the beautiful woman's side ignoring the huge monster of a woman near by and brushed away a few stray tears.

"Viola-sama..."
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:08 pm

Startled at the soft hands wiping her tears away, Shizuru glanced up. 'She...she looks like my Natsuki as well...' Shizuru thought, eyes softening at this girl. But then screwed her eyebrows up in confusion.

'Viola?' She thought, before shaking her head. "Hello..." She offered, shyly.

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:20 pm

Nina smiled shyly, this was the 4th time Viola had addressed her personally, well not personally, but noticed her existence.

"are you alright? you were crying, what happened?" nothing, not even Nina's cold exterior could hide the concern in her voice as she slowly reached out for the brunette again and moved a stray hair back into place.

"you know, Angels shouldn't cry." Nina went into a full face blush as her skin stained crimson 'did i seriously just say that out loud?! oh just great!"
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:24 pm

Blushing as well, Shizuru told the other girl everything, about how the ant was yelling, about that old woman, and about the manly Natsuki.

At least this girl wasn't yelling, manly, or old!

Sighing, Shizuru smiled sweetly at Nina. 'An Angel...' Her blush renewed as she stared at the kind girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:34 pm

Nina was starting to get it. "So..." She started try to focus but it was just so damn hard with such a beautiful woman next to her " Ant says she broke something and universes clashed and we are all from different ones...."

Nina looked up into crimson and flushed noticing how close they had gotten while talking. she cleared her throat to try and get rid of the color within her cheeks.

"and this," she pointed to manly Natsuki "isn't your Natsuki." she thought about it for only a minute more.

"so basically we just all have to find a way back to our... universe.... but i have a question Viola-sama..."
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:38 pm

For the first time in her life, the feeling to flee disappeared as Shizuru stared into her kind eyes. Also flushing from their closeness, the wine eyed woman bit her lip and nodded slightly.

"What is it?" She asked, shyly.

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:49 pm

Nina turned away slightly and folded her arms trying to look somewhat put together, she tried swallowing the lump in her throat but it just wouldn't seem to go away, but she played it off cool, or at least attempting to be.

"so... uh.." she cleared her throat for what seemed to be the hundredth time in the last minute "since... well you know... this Natsuki" Nina promptly pointed to the butch dyke "isn't... your natsuki, and this universe is not where you're actually suppose to be, does that mean... that you're... uhm.... you're..." She stiffly fixed her collar "you're... single in this... universe....?"
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:55 pm

Smiling sweetly at the kind girl's nervousness, Shizuru's blush increased as the question was revealed.

Heart speeding up and becoming a bit scared, Shizuru tried to force the fear away as she concentrated on Nina.

"I...yes...I'm single in...this universe?" Shizuru spoke, a little confused but still certain. Biting her lower lip, she looked down shyly once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:11 pm

"Oh..." Nina slightly chuckled scratching the back of her head sheepishly. "that's good..... NO WAIT! i mean it's good... uh good good that you can make it on your own in a new universe, i mean that kind of stuff just doesn't happen everyday right? haha...ha.. yeah.. so, i take it you don't like Manly Kruger... you most likely have sensitive kruger back where you come from.."

'where in the hell am i going with this' Nina mentally face palmed.

"it's just everyone is so different from the other universes... well you're still as beautiful as ever... stunning to say the least but... no ... crap... what i mean to say is... i...I...I like you ok!"

right about now Nina wanted to crawl into a hole and die from the crazy outburst.
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:15 pm

At Nina's outburst, Shizuru blushed hotly, crimson eyes widening. Giggling sweetly with a mix of nervousness, she shook her head. "I don't have a...Kruger? Where I'm from." Shizuru spoke, shyly looking at the ground still.

"You are nice, and the only one that hasn't made me cry. I...I like you too." Closing her eyes and taking her lower lip between her teeth, Shizuru's blush spread to her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:29 pm

"no...Kruger...." Nina muttered 'but we're all from different... she must have a... WAIT! SHE SAID SHE LIKED ME TOO XD' the scene in front of her could make have made her faint, had she really been the reason Shizuru bit her own lip in such an alluring way?

'gah, i can't stop looking at those lips and a can't say a damn thing i must look so ridiculous'
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:33 pm

Chancing a look up, Shizuru smiled at Nina's expression, then she noticed Nina was looking at her lips.

'...' Mind blank, Shizuru focused on the kind girl's lips as well, snaking her tongue out to lick her own lips nervously.

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:45 pm

"well..." Nina edged closer to the beautiful goddess before her "if you didn't have a Kruger...." Now only inches away from the girl she has loved all her life, she could feel her slightly shaky breath upon her face and she closed her eyes and whispered...

"what did you have?"
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:50 pm

Entranced, Shizuru's eyes slid halfway closed. Thinking, the only thing she could remember was flashes of blue hair. Shizuru, not knowing how to answer, nor if she should, just leaned in and captured Nina's lips with hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:58 pm

A blissful sigh escaped Nina as she felt the Angelic touch upon her lips. all her life of knowing the famous Charming Amethyst, and wanting nothing but this moment flashed in her mind.

'this has got to be heaven' Nina mused cupping Shizuru's cheek with her hand to deepen the kiss further.
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next