Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread

+3
Kara
RedEyedWolf
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread Empty The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:26 pm

The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread Mai_mu10

The term Multiverse was chosen for this forum because we're fans of Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome in all it's different incarnations. From Arashi, to Destiny, to EXA. For this Mai-Roleplay thread, play as your favorite Mai-character any way you want! The whole theme of Multiverse is vast and practically infinite. You could play a Natsuki who hates mayonnaise and is hot for Chie. Or you could play a seme Yukino who bitch slaps a three-breasted Haruka whenever she raises her voice to her. The possibilities are endless! Play a unique version of an already existing character or play as the canon version of the character. Only two rules for this RP:

1. You can only play two characters!
2. While your character will be an outrageous version of an already existing Mai-character, don't make him or her too unnoticeable. ^_~

I will take casting calls in the meantime. I'm taking the following:

Luu Sky Sapphire - Canon Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire - Multiverse Miss Maria (hehehe)
:twisted:
RedEyedWolf - Multiverse Shizuru-obsessed Nina
RedEyedWolf - Multiverse older and sexy Mikoto

Kara - Multiverse Manly-Man-overly-possesive-Shizuru-obsessed Natsuki
Kara - Multiverse Pedophile Yukino.
SpiderNekoHiME - Multiverse Nao who is desperately seeking to orgasm
SpiderNekoHiME - Multiverse Tomoe who is in love with Natsuki!?

Midori Sugiura99 - Multiverse Zuka actress Chie
Midori Sugiura99- Multiverse Uber girly lesbian Akira

Hollowed-Words - The overly dramatic, seemingly stupid on the outside, genius on the inside, with a British thinking accent Haruka Suzushiro
Hollowed-Words - a surprisingly jittery and easily frightened off into the woods, shadows, nearby closet Shizuru Fujino
mandygirl78 - A Natsuki who loves Nao and HATES Shizuru with a passion!
mandygirl78 - A Erstine Ho who is a big time lesbian ho! Who sleeps with every woman possible

Your turn! Razz

Last edited by Rei Hino on Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 9 times in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread Empty Re: The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread

Post by RedEyedWolf Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:37 am

i call a shizuru obsessed Nina and an older sexy version of Mikoto! X3
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 965
Armitage GUTS!!! : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:38 pm

RedEyedWolf wrote:i call a shizuru obsessed Nina and an older sexy version of Mikoto! X3

:D It's done! I'm curious as to how you're gonna pull off the older sexy version of Mikoto. O_O;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:58 am

i've always had a vision of Mikoto growing up, growing her hair out a little, and becoming a ladies... woman. fastest way to her heart is through her stomach <3
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:41 pm

I call Manly-Man-overly-possesive-Shizuru-obsessed Natsuki and....A pedophile Yukino.

When do we start?
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:53 pm

Ped-ped-pedophile Yukino.

o.o

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and we can begin with one more person joining the cast. ^_^ Then let it build from there.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:10 pm

Haha, okay dokay! I hope someone gets here soon!
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:53 pm

Kara wrote:Haha, okay dokay! I hope someone gets here soon!

Gill and Vicky will join soon. \^_^/
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:44 pm

Yay! My gayfish-buddy and my-non-vodka-provider are going to join :D
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:02 am

so we now have dyke kuga and pedo bear Yukino...
interesting
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:09 pm

RedEyedWolf wrote:so we now have dyke kuga

Knowing Kara, it'll be a more over-the-top version of dubbed-dyke Natsuki.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:06 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
RedEyedWolf wrote:so we now have dyke kuga

Knowing Kara, it'll be a more over-the-top version of dubbed-dyke Natsuki.

Oh yes, very much so! You guys have to imagine a very deep voice for her....maybe I should make the font for her bold...
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:38 pm

I got word that Midori will be joining soon. When she does, begin the AU madness of Mai HiME/Otome. Remember, there's no story going on, so play things by ear. ^_~

"Anything Goes"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:11 am

I want to be aspiring Zuka actress Chie and uber girly lesbian Akira :D
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:46 pm

With Midori in the game, we shall begin! ^_^ I will start with a main introduction to the bizarre story and we'll just take it from there.

Garderobe Academy. The place where young and aspiring girls can become legendary Otome. The very spot where two young Otome, Arika Yumemiya and Nina Wáng, collided for the first time. Once friends, then enemies and back to becoming friends again, the two have done it all together. Now they're enjoying peaceful lives alongside with their friends and mentors.

The Eternal Recurrence Jasper, Maria Graceburt. A veteran and high ranking representative of Garderobe continues to nurture more great Otome for the next generation. Unaware of the calamity that is about to occur.

"Miss Woods. I want to know the status of our Corals."

"They're coming along quite nicely. With dance battles like these, the likelihood of the girls moving up to Pearl will be faster than expected. Trust me, I've analyzed their fighting abilities."

"Heh. Good to know. I expect them to become great Otome someday, like Miss Yumemiya. You may continue your work, Miss Woods."

"Miss Maria, wait! There's something I want to show you first."

"Oh?"

The technological expertise of Irina Woods is quite notorious at Garderobe Academy. It made Maria a bit nervous, even though one couldn't tell from the stern look on her face. Irina brought in an object, which looked similar to a gem stone.

"Don't tell me, Miss Woods. A fake?"

"I know it appears to look like a bigger version of our gem stones, but there's a different kind of power radiating from it. It's gets more complicated than that, it would seem this gem stone harnesses life. In other words, it's an endless space with various spaces inside of it."

"Where did you unearth such a thing?"

"Professor Gal found it."

"Figures."

"Miss Maria. If this gem stone contains other worlds besides our own, then perhaps we should run further tests on it. I apologize for not letting you know about this sooner."

"You're forgiven, Miss Woods. But I cannot authorize anymore research on this thing."

"But this could be the discovery of a lifetime!"

"Don't raise your voice at me, Miss Woods."

"Eep."

"Besides, Miss Woods, it's time you learned about something my big sister Otome shared with me a long time ago. This world...no...this physical universe we live in, it's only part of several universes." Maria walks over to the table, picks up a writing pen and draws out her explanation out for Irina. Starting out by drawing a circle.

"This is our universe. And these..." Maria quickly draws several circles all over the sheet of paper. "...are the various universes which surround us." Pointing at one circle..."Here, you were never a student at Garderobe." Pointing at another. "Here, Queen Mashiro and Arika Yumemiya are sisters."

"Now that wouldn't surprise me." replied a sarcastic Irina. "Pay attention, girl. And here..." Pointing at the middle circle. "Nagi and Nina control the entire planet, leaving us all dead."

"You mean if Arika didn't succeed during the invasion?" asked Irina. Maria nodded as she set the pen down gently on the table. "That is why you must never tamper with this object. The result may cause a Multiverse clash which will never be able to repair itself."

"You can count on me, ma'am. Irina Woods never falters when she deals with a dangerous technology!"

Maria glared at the snide girl with ferocity. "Don't call me ma'am..."

Irina cowers in fear and quickly adjusts her glasses to show Maria she was serious about her warring. "Hehehe, sorry about that. Don't worry, as long as no harm is done to this gem stone, time and space will never clash!"

Suddenly a loud crash could be heard and screams of ARIKA!!! could be heard. Maria and Irina turn their heads and spot Nina heading their direction with her long time friend and rival.

"I TOLD YOU ARIKA! YOU TOUCH MY "WEAK POINT", YOU DIE!!!"

"I WAS ONLY JOKING AROUND, NEENA-CHAN!!!"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!!! MATERIALIZE!!!"

Nina activated her robe to catch up to the Antsy Meister and prepared to attack from behind. "I've got you now, Arika! Take this!!!" shouted Nina as she unleashed a powerful attack.

"That's no fair, Nina! You can't just Materialize! Um...uh....I'll use Irina-chan as a human shield!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, HUMAN SHIELD!?" screamed Irina, with the gemstone in hand. Maria notices this and quickly tries to block the attack.

It was too late. The gemstone cracked in two, causing a flashing light to engulf the entire Academy.

Silence.

Crisis! The Mai-Multiverse is Born?!

"Arika-chan. Wake up, Arika-chan!"

"Ugh, what happened...HUH!?"

Arika popped back up to her feet and examines her surroundings. Garderobe Academy was still standing, which is a good sign for the curious Meister. "Okay, I'm not dead and Garderobe seems to be okay. Wait a minute! Neena-chan! Irina-chan! Miss Maria! Where are you guys!?" A familiar voice responded to one of Arika's hysterical question. "I'm here." Arika slowly turned and found an unharmed Miss Maria before her. "Miss Maria! I'm so happy you're all right!" As soon as Arika hugged her, Maria pushed her away. "I'm too shy and sensitive to be touched in such an inappropriate manner." Arika's facefaults into the hard ground. "Miss Maria, surely you don't mean that. Aren't you going to punish me and Nina for running around the Academy?" Miss Maria covered her face and shook her head. "Do force me to do such a awful thing. Punishing anyone is really mean and hurtful, please...don't make me cry." Arika facefults even harder, causing several trees around the academy to collapse. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?" Arika then notices several pillars of light in the sky. She runs towards the horizon and spots several academies surrounding Garderobe which weren't here before. Each one had it's own pillar of light. What was happening? Is this the Multiverse clash? The Arika from the our world is on her own with a submissive and insecure Miss Maria. Who knows what she'll run into next.

((Start your introductions, guys!))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:58 am

"that's it!"

Mikoto straightened out her leather jacket while gliding down the stairs and out the door. She wore a simple black riding jacket, a plain gray shirt, with a pair of fitting black jeans. her hair that day spiked more outwards disregarding it's own length, it came to a little below her shoulders with a dark long tail in the very back that exceeded her main hair length by two feet.

she smiled knowingly at an oncoming group of young students who all flushed and turned away. she was hot, she was allowed to entertain young fantasy wasn't she? striding forward confidently she saw a student not too far off who looked horribly lost.

Mikoto looked at her watch, 'Almost lunch time...' she suddenly became excited, maybe she could take the girl out to lunch considering she just noticed who it was.

"OI!!! Arika!!!" Mikoto waved over to the girl and started walking towards her.

"Wanna catch lunch? Teachers need to eat too, and plus you look like someone stole yours" Finely reaching her target she stopped.

"Nina blow you off for Viola-san again? i know you have this big crush on her but Nina is just too head over heals for the Otome. come on, lets have lunch." Mikoto held her hand out "my treat"
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 am

((I'll just assume you were talking to my Arika))

Relieved to hear a familiar voice, Arika ran as fast as her young legs could carry her. When met face to face with Mikoto, something was rather...different. Arika halts and points directly at Mikoto with a stunned look on her face.

"HEY! CAT-GODDESS! What the heck are you doing here?"

On closer inspection, she noticed something staring back at her.

"HOLY MOLY, YOU HAVE Melons LIKE TOKIHA-SAN!" Arika pauses for a moment while scratching her head in confusion. "Is that even possible?"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:09 am

"Melons?" Mikoto put her hands over them trying to judge their size, yeah they were nice.. wait a minute...

"Cat Goddess?" Mikoto tilted her head to the side in thought. yeah sure she was called a goddess in bed but Arika wouldn't know that... well if she wanted to know.... Fishsticks... still a teacher.

Mikoto laughed embarrassed, thoughts about a student were really bad.

"well," she began "i just ended my class for lunch, though i did notice you weren't in class today" she pouted "i was teaching pole dancing today, you know, i thought you were going to like it"

she ruffled her own mess of hair before linking arms with the confused girl. "we'll talk about a make up lesson during lunch, and who is this Tokiha person, please tell me she's hot!" She exclaimed with a wide grin.
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:01 am

((-screams-
you guys started a multiverse thread without moi?!
i want to be a even more frustrated nao who is unable to cum! ><
my inspiration came from one of luis' hentai anime we watched last weekend
))
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:55 pm

Natsuki, who had just finished a manly session of wrestling with a wild boar, (and winning) was headed to the cafeteria for some lunch. Wrestling wild boars for no reason and being manly really worked up the head of the school's appetite.

As she made her way to the cafeteria, she saw one of her...more endowed teachers and a younger student joining arms. Thinking nothing of it, she simply continued her way to the cafeteria in hopes of getting a very manly, super-size mayo sandwhich with a big juicy steak on the side.

'I wonder how Shizuru's dealing with all the work I left her....' She thought as she remembered leaving her hours ago to go find something manly to do.

'With all the work, she can't leave the office, and if she can't leave the office, then no one can look at her except me.' The manly-man-woman nodded to herself in satisfaction before ramming forcefully through the line of students waiting for their food.

Because waiting in line was too un-manly, besides, everything in the room was also too un-manly. She had to man the place up with some blood and broken arms before she could even THINK about eating.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:43 pm

Chie was alone in her dorm room. She was in a crouched position, looking like she were about to attack some very fortunate prey. But all of a sudden, music filled the tiny room and she jumped up, mimicking the dancers on the screen in perfect unison. Hairbrush in hand, she started to sing along with the main singer, her rich tenor-ranged voice filling the room. She had sung this song so many times she knew the words by heart. The song ended and she bowed to a non-existent audience, thinking of all the female admirers she would one day have.

"I am totally going to be like you someday, Yuzuki Reon, screw this Otome stuff," she said to screen as she paused on a screen shot of her most favorite idol. Being an Otome was her parents' dream, not hers. She smiled to herself thinking of the applicatioin to the Takarazuka Music School hidden away in her desk drawer.

She looked at her watch and was startled by how long she had been practicing. "Fishsticks, gotta get to lunch before its all gone."

She tossed the hairbrush on the bed, checking her slicked back hair in the mirror one more time, wincing at the sight of the Garderobe uniform. "Tuxedo pants and a tailcoat will suit me much better," she said to her reflection before running out the door.

She got the cafeteria to find that only mayo sandwiches were left. "Who the hell would eat a mayo sandwich?" she said aloud, not paying attention to who had just cut in line in front of her.
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:12 pm

"Who the hell would eat a mayo sandwich?"

Manly-man Natsuki blinked and wondered if she had heard such a horrible, digraceful and obscene comment from behind her.

After a full half a second of silent consideration, she decided she didn't really care if she had heard that right, she just decided to confront this person because that was the macho thing to do.

She whipped around angrily, "Who the hell WOULDN'T eat a mayo sandwhich?! It's the most delicious type of food in the WORLD! How DARE you have such an opinion!!"
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:34 pm

Chie stood rooted to the spot. Oh shiiiit, not the head of the school and butch dykey-est of them all. Chie bowed to Natsuki, but only because she had to since she was an authority figure. She was going to make a career out of pretending to be a man, she could out-dyke Natsuki anytime, anyplace.

"Oh excuuuuse me, Natsuki-sama. Don't let me stand in the way of your crap sandwiches."
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:30 am

Nina had been silently eating lunch when she heard the commotion from the lunch line.

'who the hell is being that loud?'

She scanned the line until coming upon a pearl Otome and the headmaster.

'wait... if Kruger is here then... shizuru is... ALONE!!!'

Nina almost fell out of her seat trying to get away as fast as possible. Shizuru was alone and they could have sexy time! taking her trusty packet of mayo from her pocket, she threw it out the window and yelled..

"TOMOE!!! WHY WOULD YOU TOSS MAYO OUT THE WINDOW?!?!?"

Causing the distraction she swiftly made her way down the hall to Shizuru-sama.

'oh... Shizuru-sama...'
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:21 am

((SpiderNekoHiME's roles have been added to the list! She PM'ed me requesting her second role and it's already scaring me to death. :pale: ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next