Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread

+3
Kara
RedEyedWolf
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread

Post by RedEyedWolf Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:19 pm

Kugafied Nina doll was fed up with this sh!t. sure doll life would be hard but she could deal.... maybe she could even be viola sama's doll
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 965
Armitage GUTS!!! : 408

Back to top Go down

The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:21 pm

All curled up on manly Natsuki's head, Shizuru had fallen asleep during a time she was supposed to be discovering what was going on and perhaps saving a few people. But, like a small kitten, there she was. Sleeping on top of the Gakuenchou's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:37 pm

"Cut the crap, Miyu! Where is the gemstone!?"

Miyu was too busy having a conversation with the Alyssa doll, even though it wasn't saying anything back to her. How strange...

"Miss Alyssa has some disappointing news for you. The gemstone never existed in the first place. You girls wouldn't of tried so hard if you knew that."

"Awwwwwwww! Guess that's true..."

"So now, Miss Alyssa has ordered for your termination. Then I will assign Pedo-Takeda to violate the granny-doll."

"Like Hell you will!" Calling forth her element, Arika points the gigantic weapon at weapon at Miyu and begins the countdown.

BOLT FROM THE BLUE
III...II...I...0 RELEASE!

"Die fake-Miyu!"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:31 pm

Mikoto was pulling on the door handle which seemed to be locked and just when she was about to give up a strange blast blew off part of the building.

shrugging Mikoto grabbed manly Kruger with the kitten like Shizuru on her head and marched towards the crazy hole
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 965
Armitage GUTS!!! : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:05 am

Natsuki just let herself be dragged at this point. There was a girl and some THING on her back, and another girl sleeping on her head PLUS she didn't know where to go in the first place, PLUS she didn't want to ask for directions, PLUS she was jsut too manly to refuse going into a potentially life threatening situtation, such as walking into doors that had just been blown apart.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:26 pm

With the Fuuka Academy blown to pieces, our heroines could be seen laid out across the grassy field. Miss Maria, Haruka and Nina (no longer dolls) were knocked out. Arika seemed to be the only one that can still move.

"Ugh, what happened?!" The Ant thought to herself, trying to shake the cobwebs off. "AH!!! I remember now, I just blasted Miyu away with my attack. Overdid it I suppose....OH WELL! Come on guys, wake up!"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:34 pm

Groaning, Haruka sat up. "I can move! Huzzah!" Haruka cheered, standing and striking her arm out heroically. And then she noticed the kitten like Shizuru, curled on manly Natsuki's head.

"Whatever." She shrugged, stretching her limbs languidly, loving not being a doll.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:41 pm

"Big Sister Haruka, you're awake! Oh and Big Sister Shizuru is here again. Looks like the gemstone isn't." sighed Arika. "I wonder if we'll EVER get home." The powerful ant picked up Miss Maria who's was still knocked out and started floating. "It's time we move on girls! This time we all stick together!" instructed Arika as she pointed at the manly Natsuki. "That goes for you too, fake-Headmistress!"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:44 pm

Haruka sighed, before leaning up and taking Shizuru off of manly Natsuki's head. "Wake up you idiot." Haruka shook her, before placing the girl on her feet.

Rubbing an eye, Shizuru looked up to see a giant flying ant. "AH!" She screamed, and hid under Haruka's shirt. "GET OUT OF THERE!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:54 pm

"Awww! It's okay, Big Sister Shizuru! Remember what Superman always says: 'Statistically speaking, flying is the safest way to travel'! Besides, Big Sister, I already have one quivering sidekick with me. I don't need two, right Big Sister Haruka?"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:56 pm

Out of Haruka's shirt and looking up at Arika with teary eyes, Shizuru spoke. "...he does say that..." Breathless, she cheered inwardly.

Haruka narrowed her eyes and tried so hard not to choke the Fujino out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:17 pm

Letting out a long sigh, Arika pets Shizuru on the head. "Can't be helped. Big Sister Haruka! Keep Big Sister Shizuru close to you as we fly to our next destination. The Maki-Maki Palace."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm

Sighing, Haruka picked Shizuru up and placed the girl upon her shoulders. 'I do hope to be home before a fortnight...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:24 pm

"So..." Natsuki was about to ask what was going on, but being clueless was un-manly, so she trailed off.

She cleared her throat, "What's going on at Maki-Maki Palace?" She asked feigning casual dis-interest.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:44 pm

"Apparently, there's a strange power coming from there. Before I blasted Miyu, then screamed something about the Maki Maki Palace and point in that direction." Arika pointed towards the horizon where a floating castle on a giant swirl island is seen. "That's not what worries me though. What worries me is the name. Maki Maki is the name of Big Sister Shiho's crazy voodoo magic!!! She's not like the Shiho you guys ran into. This one is insane!!! Better leave the little cowards out of this one...they may slow us down."

Suddenly, Arika was tossed into the sky and kicked into a mountain, making it crumble on top of her.

"Who are you calling a coward, young lady."

Dazed, Arika's eyes bulged out of their sockets. "It can't be..."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:47 pm

Diving under the manly Natsuki for protection, Haruka was not very surprised to see Shizuru there as well. "Well, great minds think alike, I suppose." She spoke, clinging to one leg as the brunette clung to the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:52 pm

"I'm very disappointed in you girls. You drag me around like I was a scared little girl. Now you want to leave me behind? Fuckk you all." scowled Miss Maria. "Miss Yumemiya. You are Garderobe's greatest heroine, stand up and be prepared for what may come ahead. The Multiverse clash was caused by you and it will be fixed by you."

Arika trembles in fear, she salutes to Maria out of respect. "RIGHT MISS MARIA! There's a problem! What if we're not the real universe. I want to save my new friends over there."

"Don't be ridiculous Arika. We ARE the real universe. Those are impostors, especially that dyke lesbian over there."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:59 pm

"Am not!" Haruka yelled, but then corrected herself. "Wait, I think she meant you." She pointed up at the manly Natsuki.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:02 pm

"Miss Maria is back to normal! Thank God. Must of happened when the academy collapsed on her. She was hit on the head so hard, her memory came back. I knew she wasn't one of the Multiverse clones!" the Ant thought to herself.

"Actually I meant you too. Prove you are the real Haruka Armitage...."

Miss Maria picks up a randomly placed space ship, the size of a planet, and hands it to Haruka.

"Show me your theory on GUTS and throw this ship into the sun."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:05 pm

'Uh oh! This is surprisingly heavy!' Struggling, Haruka succumbed to the weight for a second, before her expression became hard as steel. 'I took on a tank, and I headbutted Shizuru! I CAN DO THIS!'

Hoisting it over her shoulder, Haruka spun a few times before releasing the ship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:12 pm

Everybody stared in awe. The massive ship left Haruka's hands and aim toward the sky. Did it make it all the way to the sun? Or did she fuckk up?

((You decide what happens next. One of those "path" stories.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:29 pm

If not for people being around, Natsuki would've cried manly-ass tears at being called a manly dyke. That was just un-called for. Of course, tears were not manly, therefore, crying at the moment was not an option.

Unfourtunatly, little tears started to form on the edge of her eyes as the insult started to sink in. Luckily, this was just about the same time that Haruka threw the ship into the air, immediatly, Natsuki put her hand over her eyes to pretend like she was looking into the distance, then she withdrew her hand and rubbed her eyes,

"Wow, that sun is bright, I can't even look at where that thing went." She said as if needing to explain herself.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:32 pm

Haruka was also brimming with anger at the comment, which must have fueled her strength because soon the ship couldn't be seen without blinding yourself from looking at the sun. "WHO'S REAL NOW!?" She boomed, throwing her fists up in victory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:40 pm

"YOU ARE!" Natsuki yelled, all pumped and excited like a little kid.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:41 pm

"DAMN RIGHT!" Haruka roared, feeling amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next