Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread

+3
Kara
RedEyedWolf
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread

Post by Kara Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:22 pm

"What's wrong? Do you have a headache? You need advil??" Natsuki asked in MANLY concern. Because advil was manly. VERY MANLY.

Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:24 pm

Keeping one eye open as she closed the other, Shizuru nodded. "Could you get me some?" She asked, rubbing an eye adorably.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:28 pm

"Sure! Let's go to my office, I have some in there," Natsuki explained as she held out her hand for the girl as she looked at Haruka, "You comin' too?"
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:30 pm

Quirking an eyebrow at the blunette, Haruka stood. "Sure." 'Have to keep an eye on Shizuru, after all. That girl causes trouble she's not aware of.' Haruka thought.

Taking Natsuki's hand, Shizuru allowed the manly woman to help her up and yawned.

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:26 pm

((sorry meh so late guys >< ))

In a dorm room in one of the many fuuka academies surrounding the multiverse a loud ecchi scream is heard. "aaahh! aaaah! aaaa-fuckk this!" a vibrator is thrown against a wall. "no matter how many girls i think about i cannot cum! this sucks"

meet nao yuuki. a girl born with the rarest condition known to womankind. the inability to orgasm. -scoff- "screw this! time to find someone who can get the job done!" nao hops on top of julia who was hidden in a corner and crashes out the window is search of answers.
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:11 pm

As they she led Shizuru and Haruka down the hall to her office, she heard the distinct sound of glass shattering. 'I'm missing something manly.'
She thought with a huff. 'Whatever...I just hope Shizuru's in the office, it wouldn't do if she had gone off somewhere...'

Lost in her own MANLY thoughts, she kept walking, leading the other two.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:36 pm

Whistling some tune she didn't recognize, Shizuru stopped when she saw Haruka glaring at her. Pouting, she merely let herself be led by the manly blunette.

Sighing, Haruka wondered what the breaking glass was. 'Like that's the weirdest thing about this place.'She snorted, taking in their surroundings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:05 pm

Quivering under a table, Miss Maria questions the loud and very awkward sound. It was distant yet so terrifying.

"What could be making such an awful noise, Arika-oneesama! It might be a monster coming to eat us!"

"Yeah, I wish. So it could eat you."

"Did you say something, Arika-oneesama?"

"Oh no no!" smirked Arika as she laughed out loud. "You're right, Miss Maria. That noise was something else. Let's go investigate it!" With her robe still activated, Arika tossed Miss Maria on her back and flew up in the sky. "Wait, I may need useful backup!" She swoops down to grab Haruka by the arm. "You're coming with, Big Sister Haruka!"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:07 pm

Startled, Haruka kept her composure. "Uh, of course! You'll need someone to protect you!" Haruka shouted, compensating for her tiny jump.

Shizuru just waved slightly with a sleeve covered hand and Haruka sighed.

'I do hope that girl gets taken care of.' "Don't do anything...weird." Haruka told to the manly Natsuki.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:16 pm

"Don't worry, Big Sister Haruka! I'll return you once we find the source of that noise. Anything to get Miss Maria off my back!"

"Sniff Sniff You're so mean, Arika-oneesama."

As they flew towards their next destination, an abandoned-looking Fuuka Academy, Arika had to asked...

"So Big Sister Haruka, how was your brief time with the new Headmistress?"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:20 pm

Haruka began slightly wondering how they were flying, and hoping they wouldn't suddenly come crashing down. Contemplating that question with her dashing British thinking accent, Haruka spoke after a while.

"Strange. Very strange." Trying to get the image of manly Natsuki out of her head, Haruka paid more attention to Arika.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:26 pm

((I'm such a baka. You're an alternate Haruka Suzushiro, not Armitage. XDDD ))

Arika sweatdrops and nods her head in agreement. "What's sad is that she's just the beginning. Grandma always told me that things get worse before they get better! Mmm Mmm!"

"Haruka-oneesama, may I ask you something? Why are your Melons so much bigger than mine? I'm so ashamed of the way I look, please teach me how to grow my chest."

Arika clenches her fist. "Now is NOT the time for such question, Miss Maria! Don't make me sing another Jonas Brothers song!"

"NOOOOOO! PLEASE, ANYTHING BUT THAT ARIKA-ONEESAMA!"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:30 pm

((Hehe yeah xD))

Sweatdropping, Haruka was steadily getting afraid of heights.

At the question, the blonde bombshell blushed fiercely and looked at her chest. "A-anyway, and never sing a song by them in front of me, or I will toss you in front of a tank."

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:36 pm

"Eeep! Sorry about that, Big Sister Haruka. "We have arrived at last!" Arika lowers the duo down the ground, at the main entrance of the abandoned Fuuka Academy.

"It says 'Fuuka Academy' " Miss Maria said softly, still distracted by Haruka's tits. "Much bigger than the Fire stirring ruby's...."

"Fu-fu-Fuuka? Do any of you two reognize this place?" Forming a question mark with her ant-like hair, Arika ponders. "Maybe it's a different academy from a far away kingdom."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:40 pm

"Fuuka!?" Haruka bellowed, pushing Miss Maria down a bit to get a closer look.

'Could it be, I am...home?' Tears of dramatic joy rushed to Haruka's lilac eyes as she looked at the glorious place.

Then she got distracted by the looks to her chest. "Stop that!" Pushing Miss Maria down fully now, she just crossed her arms with a slight blush.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:42 pm

Natsuki's manly radar went off. Someone had just left from their group. She stopped and turned around to see alternate Shizuru waving.

"Where'd that girl go?" She asked.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:46 pm

Hearing manly Natsuki's manly voice of manliness, Shizuru turned to her. "Ara, who?" Shizuru asked, sleeve covered hand to her mouth in thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:47 pm

Miss Maria cries like a weak school girl and pleads to Haruka. "Haruka-oneesama! It's so clear to me now! You are a woman of virtue and majesty. Please train me and let me become your pupil. So that I can one day obtain bigger breasts! I'LL DO ANYTHING!!!"

Arika walks over to the nearest wall and starts bashing her head repeatedly.

"Why." *smash*
"Why." *smash*
"Me." *smash*
"Me." *smash*

On the 4th smash, the doors suddenly open with a mysterious voice calling out to the trio.

Leave at once. You do not belong here.

Arika gets into a fighting position. "HEY! WHO SAID THAT! SHOW YOURSELF! GRANDMA ALWAYS TOLD ME IT'S RUDE TO TURN PEOPLE AWAY!!!"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:50 pm

Shuddering at Miss Maria's, er, proposal, Haruka rushed to Arika's side at the mysterious voice.

Procuring a mega-phone from nowhere, Haruka boomed. "Whoever has taken control of this academy, I order you to stand down!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:51 pm

"That girl, with the Melons...A...Nevermind, I didn't really care for her much anyway, let's go." Natsuki said as she waved her hand as a signal to 'come on'
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:53 pm

"Mm!" Agreeing, because that was best to do in these types of situations, Shizuru sped up and childishly grabbed onto manly Natsuki's hand, her other sleeve covered hand to her mouth as the wine eyed girl chewed on her sleeve.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:09 pm

Not really paying much mind to the extra weight on her arm, as she was too manly for that, Natsuki kicked open her office doors James Bond style.

"This is my office! Nice, right?"
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:09 pm

The mysterious voice inside the Academy responds:

FUCKK YOU BITCH! YOU ARE THE ONES WHO WILL STAND DOWN ACCORDINGLY!

Miss Maria covers Haruka's ears in a flash. "No cussing in front of the girls, PLEASE!"

"And Grandma always told me that potty mouthed losers never get laid!"

"HOW DARE YOU! Fine, I'll let you in. Rest assured, once you enter this Academy you will never come out! MUAHAHAHAHA! Now GET IN HERE!"

Freaking out, Miss Maria tries to make a quick getaway. "I don't want to!!!"

"Oh yes you do, Miss Maria!" Arika grabs the hysterical woman. "Come on Haruka! The answer to returning our universes back to normal may be inside!"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:17 pm

Glancing at the amazing office in awe, Shizuru accidentally yet a yawn slip out from under her sleeve covered hand.

Meanwhile, growling that this voice had the nerve to yell at her, Haruka glared.

Gesturing for them to follow her lead, the blonde tank stormed towards the open doors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:21 pm

Natsuki side glanced, 'She is sure taking a long time to keep her mouth open in awe, I--'

"Natsuki, who da hell is dis?" A very southern, very ghetto voice from across the room asked.

"SHIZURU! LOOK, I FOUND AN ARTIFICIAL YOU!" Natsuki exclaimed.

((I hope it's okay that I'm Shizuru Viola too, she's just gonna be here for a minute...))
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next