Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con)

+23
LiteraryAnomaly
GhibliFreek
BMeph
firesphere306
Konaxookami
Aud8
Sergay Tate
Yuri-hime
depression76
MidnightPersona
Highman
hildebrant
Kyubey Mittens
Ice Silver Crystal
WolvenBane08
pokemoneg
ookamidesu
Chibi Rachy
Flamewolf119
Midori Sugiura99
SpiderNeKoHiME
Milla
Luu Sky Sapphire
27 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 6 Empty Re: Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con)

Post by Chibi Rachy Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:15 pm

Somehow, I don't think dye-face will thank you for that Razz
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy
Sibylla Aurea of Simoun Fanfic

Bubuzuke points : 479
Armitage GUTS!!! : 174

http://chibirachy.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 6 Empty Re: Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con)

Post by ookamidesu Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:22 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Nu, Thursday.I booked the hotel for the day before Otakon to the 3rd day. There's no way I'm going to suffer on that line. :) I just wanted to tease Dye.

I honestly probably wouldn't mind the line as much as you think I would. Lol. I'm used to long waits and delays from traveling via bus. Plus, I'll have you, Midori, and mah girl with me. And a book that I probably wont end up reading... :3

Chibi Rachy wrote:Somehow, I don't think dye-face will thank you for that Razz

haha... dye-face has a hard time saying "thank you" in real life... somehow, it feels awkward, even though I know it's polite. >.>;;

So please excuse my rudeness when we meet. ^-^;
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mittens Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:28 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kyubey Mittens wrote:Indeed if everything goes right, you'll see me, in my Persona Jack Frost suit of awesomeness. :D

A Persona 4 fan. Seriously Mittens, could you be anymore badass? >_>

Not sure what to think of the emoticon but yep, Persona 3 and 4 so far.(Some of the best fun I've had is making my Fumi like Jack Frost with stats that rivals Thanatos starting stats).
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 437
Armitage GUTS!!! : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:06 pm

dye882003 wrote:haha... dye-face has a hard time saying "thank you" in real life... somehow, it feels awkward, even though I know it's polite. >.>;;

So please excuse my rudeness when we meet. ^-^;

^_^ Since it's part of who you are to not say 'thank you' then don't. :) My only rules for you are just to be yourself and act like an adult at the house/hotel.

Kyubey Mittens wrote:Not sure what to think of the emoticon but yep, Persona 3 and 4 so far.(Some of the best fun I've had is making my Fumi like Jack Frost with stats that rivals Thanatos starting stats).

XD Don't mind the shifty eyes, it wasn't a shoot at you. I'm thrilled you're a Persona fan. My roommate is the only person I know who loves the Persona series so it's refreshing to see more fans is all. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mittens Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:31 pm

Indeed, it always great to see fans of the game series. I think one of the best things about the game is the odd mix of j pop and and orchestrated works that work the mood.
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemoneg Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:02 pm

Just one thing.... >U>
http://pokemoneg.tumblr.com/post/3025066214/when-you-walk-into-a-convention#notes
pokemoneg
pokemoneg
Lord of teh InterNEG
Lord of teh InterNEG

Bubuzuke points : 770
Armitage GUTS!!! : 258

http://www.pokemoneg.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:15 pm

I will be purchasing every single Mai-Series item available. Arika Yumemiya Friendly warnings are friendly...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:24 pm

So, I've got hotel space! One of my roommates can't go nao so I thought I'd open it up here first before I went searching on cosplay.com. If you wanna bunk down, let me know. Here's the details:

- There's 3 of us
- We're all females and in our 20's
- I'm the oldest (24) and the room organizer
- The others don't typically stay out past midnight
- No drinking or smoking
- No overcrowding. I book for 4, as there's no fees. I also do not go over 4.
- We try to eat at least one meal together, and chip in on snacks to save people money

If you like that, well read on. We're at the Days Inn, which is right across the street from the con. You'll be spoiled! It will only cost you $115 for the weekend, less than what 1 night's stay under the Otakon rate costs.
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:58 pm

You heard Chibi Rachy, Multiverse. If you are not part of my group and want to go, take advantage of her deal. Mikoto Minagi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mittens Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:16 am

If only I had a ride.
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:00 pm

Kyubey Mittens wrote:If only I had a ride.

You could get a round trip train ticket to Baltimore Penn station and just room with Rachy's group from there. Wink
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mittens Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:51 pm

Hmm let me research that, that's very doable. I also need to get permission from my parents but if I do it right I think I could definitely go. :) (If Chibi's willing to have me along that is).
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:14 pm

Kyubey Mittens wrote:Hmm let me research that, that's very doable. I also need to get permission from my parents but if I do it right I think I could definitely go. :) (If Chibi's willing to have me along that is).

XD She will, Rachy is awesome like that. It'll be awesome meeting you, Mittens. Good luck making it happen! :Kyuubey:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mittens Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:50 pm

It's a bit expensive for a ticket, but at the same time I can easily get a train ticket for the trip in question, I just need to ask for permission from my parents nao.

Edit:Alright they're pretty concerned about me going by myself. I need to do a lot of research on what I need to do in terms of transportation(in and beyond the train) before they ok this at all.
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mittens Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:44 pm

Looks like I won't be able to go, I won't go into details why, but it wouldn't be a good idea for me to go this year. (Next year though I won't be stopped. :))
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:33 pm

Aww too bad Juke. That sucks. One of my roommates does take the train in though. I can't remember where she comes from.

So anyone else want some space?
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:13 am

o.O Did something happen to the posts here?

Anyway, I'll say it again. I didn't get any reply here so I went to the cosplay.com forums and Otakon boards and advertised. I've filled the spot for now, but if anything opens up down the line, I can let you guys know. Right now I'm hoping that things stay stable and that I don't have to worry about more changes XD
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:02 pm

Chibi Rachy wrote:o.O Did something happen to the posts here?

^^; An unscheduled forum maintenance occurred. Same thing happened to 300 other forums, they said they'll revive posts from the last two days if possible.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Thu May 12, 2011 2:56 pm

I've gone to Otakon since 2001 and I don't intend to stop this time. My ride cancelled out due to something to do with the Holiday Inn they're staying at so I need to get a greyhound bus down to it for one saturday or hurry up and find a group leaving Pittsburgh for Baltimore, any takers? I promise to pay my way down if necessary
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Thu May 12, 2011 7:15 pm

I think you may have better luck posting on Cosplay.com or Otakon's forums for a ride. Try those locations too. You never know what you'll find. I've never used either of the sites for a ride, but I have used them to gather roommates before.
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:53 pm

So... Otakon is getting closer and that means I get to bump this. Earlier this week the last of my roommates paid their fee and now we are set.

Plus, I got my outfit for Aaeru yesterday and it looks fan-freaking-tastic!

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 6 IMG_8458

Now I just need my boots (ordered and on their way) and second wig and I am set. I have all my stuff for my Sibylla dress, save for perhaps a long chain for the necklace. I'll have my Pathtags by then, so I'll have a special signature item to pass out when I feel like it.

Who else is getting excited?
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:26 am

Awesome Aaeru outfit! Mikoto Minagi The excitement is kicking in for Otakon, cannot wait to be part of the experience again. Me and my gf are gonna have the best time. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:51 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Awesome Aaeru outfit! Mikoto Minagi The excitement is kicking in for Otakon, cannot wait to be part of the experience again. Me and my gf are gonna have the best time. :)

Cool you're going to Otakon Luu. Maybe we could meet up and at least say hello at some point. I'll be haunting the Dealer's room looking for artbooks and the artist's alley meeting up with old friends and pimping out my deviantart account. Till then let me know what all you're going to be doing at the biggest and best anime con in the country
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:10 am

hildebrant, sometime closer we're scheduling a forum meetup at The Cheesecake Factory for dinner or lunch and fun conversations. At some point, there will also be pictures.
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:43 pm

Most likely what you'll be doing. :) If you run into us at some point, feel free to say hello, talk or whatnot. Then there's Rach's scheduled dinner you can attend. :) Plan everything carefully, man.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next