Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

BREAKING NEWS: My-HiME is now part of Crunchyroll anime streaming!

Go down

BREAKING NEWS: My-HiME is now part of Crunchyroll anime streaming!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:57 pm

My-HiME

Territories: United States, Canada

Mai Tokiha thought she had enough trouble in life between taking care of her ailing brother and transferring to a new school. But when she saves a mysterious girl wielding a sword, everything changes. A power awakens within her and she becomes a HiME, a battle princess! But she’s not alone with this power—eleven other girls share her fate, and the burden is a heavy one.
---

From Bon Thach (aka Planetwarrior) from our official Facebook page:

About time that is part of official streaming world, but yeah, it could open to 15th anniversary project next year, it's good chance we might see it. Man, I already have the DVDs from both Bandai and Funi, as well as newly blu-ray release from Funi, what's more you want to support. Otome including the OVA should be a part of this, I bet they are making a different page videos since they know it's separate.

---

Will keep you posted when Mai-Otome/Zwei/S.ifr is uploaded to Crunchyroll, people! It's great to have Mai-HiME available for quick streaming!

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42531
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2523

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down