Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con)

+23
LiteraryAnomaly
GhibliFreek
BMeph
firesphere306
Konaxookami
Aud8
Sergay Tate
Yuri-hime
depression76
MidnightPersona
Highman
hildebrant
Kyubey Mittens
Ice Silver Crystal
WolvenBane08
pokemoneg
ookamidesu
Chibi Rachy
Flamewolf119
Midori Sugiura99
SpiderNeKoHiME
Milla
Luu Sky Sapphire
27 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 5 Empty Re: Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con)

Post by Chibi Rachy Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:04 am

Sunday is a very crash day. I think last year we stayed til around 3. This year I may see about going home with someone else since they might be coming back to my area to camp. Last year my friend was busy with helping Vic Mignogna and by the time we left we were both dead tired.
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy
Sibylla Aurea of Simoun Fanfic

Bubuzuke points : 479
Armitage GUTS!!! : 174

http://chibirachy.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 5 Empty Re: Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:07 pm

Chibi Rachy wrote:Sunday is a very crash day. I think last year we stayed til around 3. This year I may see about going home with someone else since they might be coming back to my area to camp. Last year my friend was busy with helping Vic Mignogna and by the time we left we were both dead tired.

Everyone loves to help Ol' Vic, he's one of the boys. Every time I see the dude, he's fan friendly. Dumb question, but did you get to meet him?

Prepare for an even dumber question, did the Simoun contest end already? Totally off-topic! Mikoto Minagi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:18 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Chibi Rachy wrote:Sunday is a very crash day. I think last year we stayed til around 3. This year I may see about going home with someone else since they might be coming back to my area to camp. Last year my friend was busy with helping Vic Mignogna and by the time we left we were both dead tired.

Everyone loves to help Ol' Vic, he's one of the boys. Every time I see the dude, he's fan friendly. Dumb question, but did you get to meet him?

Prepare for an even dumber question, did the Simoun contest end already? Totally off-topic! Mikoto Minagi

Well you see, she was right with him. During firecon madness, she had been helping with his session and went with him to the hotel. On Sunday she was helping with his autograph session by selling the CDs and taking pictures for fans. She's also designed a hat with all his roles that was signed by him and auctioned on eBay. He chose the charity that most of the proceeds went to. I didn't meet him, no. He's not someone I wanted to meet. I did give my friend my Soul Eater Part 4 set, and she had him sign it since Death Scythe was on it.

It did end. I just haven't posted things yet. I will get around to it maybe tonight. I also have your SP book.
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:27 pm

So...

we are unleashing craziness on Saturday night then?
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:25 pm

I think so... not sure. I shall be off to 18+ events most likely as long as there's something that interests me. Typically if it's got yuri, I go.
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:26 am

dye882003 wrote:So...

we are unleashing craziness on Saturday night then?

Chibi Rachy wrote:I think so... not sure. I shall be off to 18+ events most likely as long as there's something that interests me. Typically if it's got yuri, I go.

Highly likely! i WILL PULL DOUBLE DUTY AND DO BOTH. I will enjoy my yuri even if it means being shitfaced in front of the millions

and millions

and millions of The Luu's fans. Gay Rainbow
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:04 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:and millions of The Luu's fans. Gay Rainbow

*snickers*
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:43 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Highly likely! i WILL PULL DOUBLE DUTY AND DO BOTH. I will enjoy my yuri even if it means being shitfaced in front of the millions

and millions

and millions of The Luu's fans. Gay Rainbow

Alright! Sounds like fun~!
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:50 am

Wish I read this sooner! My best friend and I are trying to save money for ConnectiCon. so much closer. i'm having second thoughts nao, this is going to be more fun ^///^ please be there i hate wild goose chases lol kidding!
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:39 pm

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:i hate wild goose chases

Uh, where you're going (if you do join us) is the only place in the world where the geese chase you. :o
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:40 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Ice Silver Crystal wrote:i hate wild goose chases

Uh, where you're going (if you do join us) is the only place in the world where the geese chase you. :o

ZOMGZOMGZOMG! XD

I must prepare~!

*cocks Colt M1911 pistol*
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:30 am

XD No need for firearms, you'll have two male bodyguards with you. Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:35 pm

Lunkhead volunteers too!

I keep getting more excited about Otakon as time passes. I'm really hoping that this year will be the best year yet. Third time's a charm, right?
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:39 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:XD No need for firearms, you'll have two male bodyguards with you. Arika Yumemiya

Haha, thanks Luu.

But I got this. XD

*aims at the geese*

And Chibi: I'm excited about this too. This is my first con, so im hoping it to be a blast! XD
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 pm

You'll have fun!

My first con was nearly 3 years ago at Tekko. This is my third year of going to cons and I'm really excited when they come around.
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:34 pm

I have a feeling this will be the greatest Otakon of all time. I have been to several Otakons since the 90s, but I've never had forum members assembled. By the time it's over, you'll be treasuring those 3-4 days for the rest of your life.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:34 pm

lol. well, so far, it's sounding awesome. ^-^;
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:49 pm

The waiting on line to receive our badges will not be awesome. :3 Behold last year's line:

that is your future. :DR Kruger:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:58 pm

Line? What line? There was no line last year to get badges on Thursday. I had my badge in under 5 minutes. We went around 5 PM. Their new system is wonderful. The previous year we waited around 2 hours.
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mittens Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:14 pm

Man, that looks likes a lot fun, I hope I can go next year. :( (My costumes should be done by that time despite my inexperience with it).
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 437
Armitage GUTS!!! : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:29 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:The waiting on line to receive our badges will not be awesome. :3 Behold last year's line:

that is your future. :DR Kruger:

O_O!

Well, I guess we should have a long list of games to play and things to talk about then, huh?
We're gonna be realll familiar with one another by the end of that weekend. XD
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:46 pm

Kyubey Mittens wrote:Man, that looks likes a lot fun, I hope I can go next year. :( (My costumes should be done by that time despite my inexperience with it).

I'd love to go to Otakon 2012 and meet you if everything this year turns into a success. :)

dye882003 wrote:Well, I guess we should have a long list of games to play and things to talk about then, huh?

Si, do bring anything you can to kill time with. Cell phone texting, game boy, iPOD, a book, anything! XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mittens Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:58 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kyubey Mittens wrote:Man, that looks likes a lot fun, I hope I can go next year. :( (My costumes should be done by that time despite my inexperience with it).

I'd love to go to Otakon 2012 and meet you if everything this year turns into a success. :)

dye882003 wrote:Well, I guess we should have a long list of games to play and things to talk about then, huh?

Si, do bring anything you can to kill time with. Cell phone texting, game boy, iPOD, a book, anything! XD

Indeed if everything goes right, you'll see me, in my Persona Jack Frost suit of awesomeness. :D
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 437
Armitage GUTS!!! : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:03 pm

When are you guys getting badges? Friday? Your best bet is Thursday. Once things get started on Friday, you'll be in line for a long time, even if you've pre-regged. Thursday won't have a line once things get started so you go at 5 or 5:30 or even before. All they have to do is scan a barcode nao to confirm everything so it's easy in/easy out.
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:21 pm

Kyubey Mittens wrote:Indeed if everything goes right, you'll see me, in my Persona Jack Frost suit of awesomeness. :D

A Persona 4 fan. Seriously Mittens, could you be anymore badass? >_>

Chibi Rachy wrote:When are you guys getting badges? Friday? Your best bet is Thursday. Once things get started on Friday, you'll be in line for a long time, even if you've pre-regged. Thursday won't have a line once things get started so you go at 5 or 5:30 or even before. All they have to do is scan a barcode nao to confirm everything so it's easy in/easy out.

Nu, Thursday.I booked the hotel for the day before Otakon to the 3rd day. There's no way I'm going to suffer on that line. :) I just wanted to tease Dye.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next