Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010*

+4
emochick
Luu Sky Sapphire
Kino karutta-chan
Midori Sugiura99
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* Empty Luu Sky Sapphire and Midori Sugiura's Excellent Adventure

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:41 pm

Beware, long post is long XD

Before I start on the details of the trip I just wanted to say that Luu is about a million more times awesome in person, if you can even believe that, and I am so so so glad that I got the oppurtunity to spend even only a few days with him.

Anyhoos! Where to begin? The beginning, perhaps, may be the best place to start XD So very early in the morning on Wednesday I got on the train from Greensboro, NC to Newark, NJ, where Luu's parents live and where we were staying. The train trip was looooonng as all holy hell to begin with, but if you think 11 hours on a train sounds bad, try 14. And a half. -_- I really wasn't amused by the end of the train ride and wound up with a very asleep butt XD I didn't have anyone sitting next to me until we got to Raleigh, where this weird guy decided to occupy the seat next to me. From Raleigh to Philly he never got up once, never to eat, never to potty or anything O_O He must have been a camel. I didn't really appreciate him looking annoyed at me every time I had to get up, but damn. I am in fact a human that needs food XD But anyways, thankfully around midnight I made it to NJ and met Luu in the train station by running attack glomping him, even with all my luggage XD It was so freaking awesome to finally see my very best online friend in the world in person. His dad took us to their house, where I was given a very warm welcome into my room that I was staying in, which had an amazing amount of anime (especially SM and Mai HiME <3) figures and manga and games and posters and stuff <3 We didn't have time do a whole lot that night since it was already late, so we drifted off to dreamyland for the adventures that awaited us on Thursday.

So Thursday started by a nice refreshing shower to get the train stank off me XD And some delicious pizza which had the most delicious extra cheese on it ever, and my first viewing ever of anything having to do with Wonder Woman. I'm not sure what the movie we watched was called but it was very very awesome and I can see why Luu loves her so much. I had no idea what her story was about and it definitely kicks some major bum. I may have a favorite super hero now XD I wasn't really allowed to like super heros when I was a kid, so this was all a new thing for me. Definitely made of win and love.

After Wonder Woman, Luu's friend came over and we had some pretty freaking sweet video games tiemz. We played Power Stone 2 for Sega Saturn which is like Smash Bros. only kicks more bum. I sucked pretty hardcore at it, but I definitely got some good shots in there XD We also had a few matches on Smackdown, which I also lost pretty badly but was much much fun. Seeing anime characters kick each other's asses was really really fun XDDD Then we played and recorded an arcade-like side scroller Sailor Moon game. I was really bad at first cuz NO ONE TOLD ME THAT WHEN YOU DO YOUR MAGIC ATTACK YOUR LIFE GOES DOWN. XDD But once I learned that it worked pretty well. I played little bit as Mars, then Venus, then Sailor V, then went back to Venus for the rest of the time cuz I've really been feeling the Venus love lately (especially with all the hate talk Yaki's been doing about her *rolls eyes*). I'm feeling good cuz I'm definitely getting my Sailor Moon love back after being a bit burnt out on it for awhile.

I believe it was before the SM game, I'm a little fuzzy on the details but, since I had never experienced it, Luu decided that I just had to see an ep of Mai HiME dubbed. We watched the Cake Wars ep and... damn XD I will put my feelings towards it in a detailed post in the actual dub thread, but all I'll say about it right now is no. Just no. XDD

Luu's friend took off and it was starting to get a bit late by this time, so it was time for Zuka watchins!! I didn't give Luu a choice of the first show we watched XD I knew he needed to see the revue of love with Komu and Ishii... the one that just proves they are totally in love with each other with their hands in each others crotches and staring at each other lovingly and smiling like geeks. Ah, I love that revue so much. It really does have excellent music and dancing too, and Luu got to see more of Kaori who is gorgeous and wonderful. And a pink leopard in my Build-a-bear collection XD

After Takarazuka Dream Kingdom Luu picked to watch Susano-o, which has Gaichi in it, who I think he's taking a liking too, especially because of her yoga show I still have to find pictures of ~_^ I had fun giving my own commentary, and we both decided I need to make my own subtitles someday XDD Of course the end of that DVD errored cuz I've watched it so many times, but it was alright, it was really late by that point and we were both sleepy and had a big day in NYC planned for the next day so it was time for sleeps.

Friday was NYC day!! We took the train to the city, and got off at Penn Station. We wandered around for a bit, looking for our first stop of the day, an awesome anime store. We had a little trouble finding it (I swear neither of us have a really good sense of direction XD), but once we found it it was like heeeeeaven!! There were many many things I wanted, including an awesome body pillow with Kagura and Sakaki from Azumanga Daioh on it (but I thought that carrying around a pillow that big through NYC might be too much of a task XD), I decided that the little baby chocobo plushie keychain needed to come live with me. It was a little overpriced, but what the hell, it was too adorable not to have. We got some pictures in the store (which you will see later), and then we decided we were too hungry to stand it anymore and were done at that store.

After lunch at McDonalds, we made our way to Kinokuniya, which is a Japanese bookstore that has tons of manga and books about eeeeverything, including Takarazuka. We looked at the magazines first, and I found a Kageki (one of the two montly magazines about Takarazuka) with Ishii on the cover and squeed, I'm sure. I don't really remember my reactions at finding things, since I was too fixated on the freaking sexy Ishii on the cover of my magazine XDD I found a few more Kagekis on the shelf and a Graph (the other monthly magazine), then decided to go upstairs where I knew the actual books about Zuka were. We looked extensively on the shelves where I knew I saw stuff the last time I was there, but there were no books to be found. I asked one of the (hot) women that worked there and she said they only had magazines at the moment. I was a little disappointed but decided to go back downstairs and see if there were any other magazines hiding. I apparently didn't look hard enough, since there was a whoooole bunch of Graphs that I missed and my disappointment was instantly gone XD I grabbed every single one, pretty blatantly ignoring how much all of this was going to cost me XD Before buying it all, I calculated how much it was all going to be, and figured when was the next time I was going to be able to get Zuka stuff instantly and decided I was just going to buy all the magazines. $98 later, my collection is doubled and I have zero remorse XD Especially about the gorgeous pictures of Ishii looking angelic in the latest issue of Graph >> While we were waiting in line, Luu found an out of print keychain of Sailor Moon, which he already had but now has one to actually use :D And stationery of Wonder Woman <3

Our next stop was the Build-a-bear flagship store :D After walking in the wrong direction a few blocks (again, I have the WORST sense of direction), we made it there. I decided instantly that I needed a new animal, so we looked through all of them. I decided on the cute little tiger that's actually going to be retired soon, and decided to name her Mikkun, after one of my favorite younger Takarazuka actresses. Luu witnessed the ritual of getting your animal stuffed (LOLs that sounds dirty), and then I picked out an adorable NY Mets hoodie for her to wear. We then got bows to make her, Diana (Wonder Woman), and Luu's Puu plush pretty XD After trying them on and taking some pictures we were done in Build-a-bear, before I spent anymore money >>
We tried to go the Disney Store after that, but we couldn't find it anywhere, despite what Googlemaps on my phone said. :/ It must have closed or something. We decided to give up and grab a cab to Chinatown. Even though I've been to NYC many many times, I'd never been to Chinatown, as its a bit out of the way to where I usually hang out. I got a bunch of souvenirs for my stupid co-workers, and then we wandered throughout the shops. We found SM notebooks in one store :D Luu got the one of them in the bikinis and I got the one with the Starlights on it <3 I was tempted to buy many many things, but the incredibly heavy bag of Zuka magazines kept reminding me to be good XD

It was starting to get dark by this time, so we decided to head back up to the Times Sqaure area and grab something to eat and some drinkies :D Since it was a Friday night in Times Square, there were long lines at all the restaurants of course, but I noticed that there was a Bubba Gump's (like in the movie Forrest Gump), and I had been to the one in San Francisco and knew it was good, so we went there. The wait wound up being not bad at all, and the food was freaking delicious. I got the coconut shrimp, and a drink called a "Tropical Breeze", which was yellow and blue (which made green in the middle of course) and had Midori (melon liqueur) in it. It was me in a drink! And I got carded. But Luu didn't -_- Do I really look that young? Or maybe I should be thanking our adorably flamboyant waiter for thinking I'm younger than I am XD Either way, dinner was good, drinkies was good, and Komugiraffe and Puu got their share as well. Unfortunately Diana was a little late X3

After some more wandering and pictures around Times Square, it was getting late so we got the train home. We got back to Luu's place at about 1 in the morning, where we had more Zuka watching tiemz (Rome at Dawn) and watched Sakuran with the gorgeous Anna Tsuchiya, and enjoyed our spoils from the day. I especially enjoyed my magazine with the insanely hot Ishii in it ~_^ We were a little too sleepy to finish Sakuran and it was like 6 in the morning at that point XD So we finally decided to go to bed.

We awoke on Saturday, and unfortunately it was time for me to leave. We finished Sakuran, which was a beautifully gorgeous awesome movie, and I had to get my things packed. Luu gave me some awesome things, including a spare SM poster he had, a Sailor Venus doll, Midori, Fumi, and Mashiro figures (which he actually gave me the day I arrived when I threatened to steal his Midori figure XDD), a Mai HiME and a Mai Otome DVD, a Hello Kitty keychain, and a freaking sweet spider ring that means a lot to him, so of course means a lot to me now as well <3
The train ride home was alright, I slept and watched Zuka most of the time. It was actually on time getting in (despite the Amtrak site saying it was going to be late) and Britt totally failed so I got a cab home. I was quite exhausted and just turned on a movie (A Night at the Roxbury XDDD) and went to sleep.

I don't think I can even describe in words how great my few days vacation was. Luu is my bestest friend in the entire world, and I think he always will be. As I've told him countless times, he will never be rid of me XD I can't wait to see him again. For longer next time <33
I'm sure there's details I've forgotten that Luu will fill in and he's in charge of the pictures we took, so look for them soon (^_^)v
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* Empty Re: Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010*

Post by Kino karutta-chan Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:09 am

First thing first: I can't see the post, because it is sooooooooooooo LONG XD (just press teh "quote" thingie, guys ;D)
I won't write a long post, I am just giving some (stupid) comments ^__^

14 hours and a half?? O_O My longest was 7 something and that was bad enough o_o *pat pat*

Welcome to the club! My sense of finding places is also not this good *drop* But it is okay, when I was there before >.<

Kinokuniya, huh?? Strange, that I wasn't there XD

It is good to look young, isn't it?? ;P

Anyway: I am glad it was so great! ^____^
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* Empty Re: Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010*

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:49 am

Kino karutta-chan wrote:First thing first: I can't see the post, because it is sooooooooooooo LONG XD (just press teh "quote" thingie, guys ;D)

THIS!

^_^ To read Midori-sama's post, just click on her QUOTE tab.

To sum everything up, I had the best time with Vicky. <3 She's truly someone special and I loved every second of being with her. I'll start off by commenting on some things from her long post. ^_^

Midori Sugiura wrote:where I was given a very warm welcome into my room that I was staying in, which had an amazing amount of anime (especially SM and Mai HiME <3) figures and manga and games and posters and stuff <3 We didn't have time do a whole lot that night since it was already late, so we drifted off to dreamyland for the adventures that awaited us on Thursday.

*blush* Yes, a very warm welcome. ^_~ Yeah, that room is filled with all my spare goodies. Most of them are doubles of things I own back at my house in NY. My parents don't care for my stuff at all, but still allow me to keep it at their house. Had to fight to make that happen a long time ago, but I always get my way in the end. ^_^

Midori Sugiura wrote:I believe it was before the SM game, I'm a little fuzzy on the details but, since I had never experienced it, Luu decided that I just had to see an ep of Mai HiME dubbed. We watched the Cake Wars ep and... damn XD I will put my feelings towards it in a detailed post in the actual dub thread, but all I'll say about it right now is no. Just no. XDD

Oh God...how could they butcher one of the most entertaining episodes in the entire series!? xD The way our blue haired maiden said...

Natsuki: ENOUGH WITH THE EEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSS!!!

xD Dyke much?

Midori Sugiura wrote:Luu's friend took off and it was starting to get a bit late by this time, so it was time for Zuka watchins!! I didn't give Luu a choice of the first show we watched XD I knew he needed to see the revue of love with Komu and Ishii... the one that just proves they are totally in love with each other with their hands in each others crotches and staring at each other lovingly and smiling like geeks. Ah, I love that revue so much. It really does have excellent music and dancing too, and Luu got to see more of Kaori who is gorgeous and wonderful. And a pink leopard in my Build-a-bear collection XD

You know, I was shocked when you told me there are Zuka followers who doubt Komu and Ishii being together. Are you kidding me? They broke character so many times, just to get a good feel on each other. So in love to the point where even the camera people knew it. Almost every shot had Komu and Ishii together or looking at each other. ^_^ I heart Takarazuka, there's so much to explore and behold. Sexy women and performance art galore.

^_^ Anyway, I will talk about our NYC orgy adventure once I get the pictures up! Stay tuned beezwitches. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:21 pm

Back with photos! Since I have a train to catch, I'll make this quick. Post photos one day at a time. ^_^ Starting with day one pics, taken after me and Vicky finished our Wendy's meal.

Day 1 Photos!

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5382

Me and Midori-sama test the bed. :oops:

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5379

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5384

Puu and Komugiraffe (our favorite plushies) meet for the first time! x3

A tour of the guest room I set up for Midori-sama:

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5454
Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5444
Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5445
Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5446
Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5447
Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5448
Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5449
Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5450
Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5452
Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5453

As I mentioned before, the guest room holds a lot of my spare junk and excess games/DVDs/manga. As big as my house is over in NY, it can't hold this extra stuff. xD So yeah, I have a lot of Fishsticks. It's cool Fishsticks though, so I'm good. ^_^

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5386

OMG! A PLUSHIE ORGY HAS OCCURRED BETWEEN PUU, KOMUGIRAFFE AND DIANA!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by emochick Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:51 pm

Sounds like you guys had a great time. My sense of direction is pretty off too. 14 hours on a train! OMG that is so long!!!!! Well worth it though. You guys pretty much explored a good amount. I'm happy that you got to add to your collection Vicky! Nice photo's Luu, your things are super organized and you have so much, when you like something you really do.
emochick
emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1512
Armitage GUTS!!! : 109

http://www.myspace.com/pop_and_rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:48 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:You know, I was shocked when you told me there are Zuka followers who doubt Komu and Ishii being together. Are you kidding me? They broke character so many times, just to get a good feel on each other. So in love to the point where even the camera people knew it. Almost every shot had Komu and Ishii together or looking at each other. ^_^ I heart Takarazuka, there's so much to explore and behold. Sexy women and performance art galore.

I know, right? It astounds me when there's so much evidence right there! I mean come on, having to be told not to kiss in the rehearsals has to mean something too XDD You saw the way Komu looked at Ishii <3 Soooo much in love <3

Anyways, I'm actually pretty happy with the way the pics came out. Komugiraffe and Puu = BFF <3 And orgy buddies XDD
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:32 am

emochick wrote:your things are super organized and you have so much, when you like something you really do.

I'm passionate about what I like. It's how I succeed in life, by taking my passion for anything and kicking it up a few notches. ^_^ So many memories looking at that room. It's amazing how my parents preserved it for me.

Midori Sugiura wrote:I know, right? It astounds me when there's so much evidence right there! I mean come on, having to be told not to kiss in the rehearsals has to mean something too XDD You saw the way Komu looked at Ishii <3 Soooo much in love <3

Anyways, I'm actually pretty happy with the way the pics came out. Komugiraffe and Puu = BFF <3 And orgy buddies XDD

Komu looked at Ishii with that "Me so horny for you" look, I still can't get over it. xD

Hold on there! We're not done yet! <3

Day Two Photos and some of Day Three!

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* Picture005
Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* Picture004

Me and Midori-sama with our Mai-Multiverse profiles in the back! xD I'm such a dork.

Sadly that's all we have for Day 2. Reason is because we were playing video games and watching Takarazuka. We did film two videos for Day 2, so expect them on You Tube soon.

Some of Day Three:

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5387
Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5388

Arriving at Madison Square Garden! Where the greatest performers have worked their craft. I remember going with my cousin to see Wrestlemania X in 1994 and watching various basketball games.

Here's our visit to Image Anime, an anime-filled store with lots of awesome goodies:

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5389
Random Transformers junks.
Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5390
PLUSHIES! From Bleach to Disgaea (Prinnies!!!) to Gurren Lagann...so many!
Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5392
Naruto and Soul Eater clothing, One Piece flags.
Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5393
Random figures and model kits.
Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5391
Typical me, can't resist beautiful women. I'm romancing Miu Furinji from Kenichi btw.
Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5394
Luu is unable to resist The Major as well. :oops:

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5395
Puu and Komugiraffe chillin' outside of Image Anime. xD As a side note, I wanted that Galaxy Angel banner so badly. T_T SELL IT TO ME, DAMMIT!!!

The last batch of of Day 3 photos heading your way tomorrow! ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by emochick Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:52 am

I'm happy that your so passionate Luu it's a great thing! Love the Sailor Moon shirt by the way! Oooh videos! Lovely pictures!
emochick
emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* Empty Mai-Multiverse meeting and Party!!!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:48 pm

emochick wrote:I'm happy that your so passionate Luu it's a great thing! Love the Sailor Moon shirt by the way! Oooh videos! Lovely pictures!

xD Yeah, that Sailor Moon shirt is a rare one. I love how they did the SAILOR MOON text. I love you

Now for Mid Day Three photos (right before nightfall):

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5396
Me posing with Puu near a fountain. It Felt so good to be sprayed...XD That sounded wrong didn't it? <3 As long as Setsuna-sama sprayed on me... :oops:

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5400
At Build-A-bear with all of our plushie friends! From left to right: Diana, Komugiraffe, Puu, and the brand new addition to Midori-sama's collection: MIKKUN!

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5401

Me reading a ShizNat doujinshi in Chinatown (B-2 Mai-HIME Einsatz Group) \(o^_^o)/

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5402
Midori-sama oogling her Komu photo book. <333333

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5405
Midori-sama with Puu and Komugiraffe in Chinatown (in the distance you can see the Empire State Building).

We stared at and flirted with so many Asian girls there...I love you

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5406
Komugiraffe kisses Edward-Ishii!!! XD

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5407

Me feeling up on Setsuna's Melons with my magical finger. I love you

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5408
Midori-sama with her SouSou (from the anime series: Koihime†Musō) keychain

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5409
Midori-sama kissing SouSou. xDDDDD

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5411
Me kissing my Kagura (from Inuyasha) keychain. ^_________^

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5412
Photo came out bad. T_T It's me (with my visible retainer lol) holding my Sailor Moon, Mireille Bouquet, Altena and Kagura keychains.

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5413
Komugiraffe gets extra smootchies from Midori-sama. <3

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5414
Me looking high lol I'm texting Mitchie. Isn't my Arika Yumemiya phone strap just the cutest?! >.<

Night time photos are next! ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:56 pm

LOL Omg you really do look high in that pic, I didn't notice the first time I looked through them XDDD

I love how the one of me came out with the Empire State Building in the background <3
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by emochick Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:44 am

Rear eh, lucky to have it then! It really is nice! Your photo's look great! I love your Mai HiMe bag Luu!
emochick
emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:11 pm

I can't believe I just read all Midori's post, I mean all without stop... but seem, no you had a lot of fun, eh? That's really nice to hear or read.

But honestly at first I

thought that you guys already know each other in person... seem I was wrong XD

Nice photos by the way!!! Maybe when finally I had a job (first I need to finish college) I could travel to some others countries and paid you a visit guys XD
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:58 am

-mrrr- i'm still jealous you both had such a great time!!! >>
midori, your bracelets are win! where did you get them!!!???
luis...omg...you actually read a shiznat doujin in chinatown! you are gangsta!!!!!!!!!! X3
you're wearing the new bret hart hat too! o-o
midori srsly? that giraffe is the cutest thang ever!!!!!
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:35 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:I could travel to some others countries and paid you a visit guys XD[/color]

:D That would be awesome! We do plan on visiting more often in the future and visiting a few cons. We'll see. Money is never the problem, it's getting away from our jobs. XD

Krystal of Nol wrote:luis...omg...you actually read a shiznat doujin in chinatown! you are gangsta!!!!!!!!!! X3

LOL! Best part? I think some of the Asian girls who passed by were interested in it. <3 Next time me and Midori go, we're bringing home Asian ladies to...feast...on.. ^_^

AND NOW! TIME FOR NIGHT TIME PHOTOS!!!

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5415

LOOK KARA! I SPOTTED THE ORIGINAL GAY FISH! (you know him as "Kanye West")

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5416

Midori-sama being the shy uke she is. *caresses her like a seme should* Don't be afraid to show me your beautiful face. <3

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5417

I'm ready for my close-up Mr. DeMille.

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5436

We have arrived at Bubba Gump. Bubba Gump Shrimp. It's a household name. ^_^

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5418

Those legendary words. You can actually use this to make your waiter go away or serve you! O_O My Setsuna-sama and Natsuki Kuga pins make an appearance! XD

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5421
Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5419

A little "while-we-wait-for-our-food" fun with Kagura-sama and SouSou-sama. Behold the yuri action in the second pic. :3

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5423

Midori-sama having a Tropical Breeze! What's in it you ask? MIDORI! XDDD

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5424
Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5425

Me going to town on Amazon Nectar. It includes lots of Rum with Acai Green Tea, Organic Acai Berry, Agave Nectar and Pineapple Juice. <3

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5426
Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5427

Puu and Komugiraffe got their own alcoholic drinks as well. X3

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5428

Puu, Komugiraffe and Midori-sama's new baby Chocobo (which she got at Image Anime)

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5430

Awww, kissie face! >_<

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5429

OH NOES! DIANA WAS LATE TO THE PARTY AND MISSED OUT ON HER AMAZON NECTAR! Which is funny, considering she's an Amazon. XD Sorry, Diana.

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5431
Puu makes it up to Diana with some lesbian sex. XD

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5433
Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5434

Two gorgeous shots of Puu and Komugiraffe with the beautiful Times Square scenery in the back!

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5437
Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5438

More shots of Times Square!

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5440

Natsuki Kuga at the train station with a mayonnaise ad in the back! XD If the photo quality didn't suck, you could see it better. LOL

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5441

Everything I purchased that day, which isn't much: Sailor Moon keychain, Wonder Woman stationary, Sailor Moon bikini notepad, and my smexy Lust figure from Full Metal Alchemist. <3

Luu Sky Sapphire x Midori Sugiura99: The Squeakquel *NYAF 2010* 100_5442

Everything Midori-sama purchased! Takarazuka books, Sailor Moon notepad, chibi-Chocobo plush, and Mikkun the Tygar from Build-a-Bear!

^_^ Coming up next! VIDEOS!!! >_< ZOMGZ!!!!

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by emochick Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:06 pm

Lovely photo's, you and your most prized possesions!

Oh hell yeah videos baby!!!!!
emochick
emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:30 pm

XDDD I'm so happy with how the pics came out, srsly! <3

And I wasn't covering my face cuz I was being uke, I was facepalming at your lack of skillz at operating my camera XDD But I like your explanation better XD
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:48 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:And I wasn't covering my face cuz I was being uke, I was facepalming at your lack of skillz at operating my camera XDD But I like your explanation better XD

MY LACK OF SKILLZ!? Look who's talking! ;P Glad to see eye to eye in the end, as always.

My Bicky-sama...*glomps and loves you*

I'll have the videos up tomorrow btw! With yoga lessons up the bum today, I didn't have time. >>
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:58 am

So I left the lens cap on a few times >> At least you did eventually learn how to turn it on XDD I hate that stupid camera, I need to get a new one, its so not user friendly X3

*glomps and wubs on the Luu*
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by emochick Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:51 pm

I cant wait for the videos. I get to hear your wonderful voices!
emochick
emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:16 am

Midori Sugiura wrote:So I left the lens cap on a few times >> At least you did eventually learn how to turn it on XDD I hate that stupid camera, I need to get a new one, its so not user friendly X3

*glomps and wubs on the Luu*

>_> I dunno, your camera worked a lot better than mine. ^_^ Ah, who gives a hoot.

*kisses you and accepts your wubbing* :oops: Oh my...

VIDEO TIME!!! Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw9Uei_rClc (Me with a tour of my Mai-HiME/Otome collection! Guest starring, Midori-sama!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q8GXZ---sQ (Part 2 of our Mai-HiME/Otome collection tour!)

Remembers, these took place during day 2. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamewolf119 Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:48 pm

>3<

Ooooh, I so jealous!! Of you and all of your wonderful, wonderful merch. (and I do believe I NEED a Major Kusanagi pillow in order to survive another day on this Earth .__.)

Such fanciful frolicking!

I don't suppose any of you will be going to Connecticon.......
Flamewolf119
Flamewolf119
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 187
Armitage GUTS!!! : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:59 pm

Flamewolf119 wrote:I don't suppose any of you will be going to Connecticon.......

Considering I live in NC.... unfortunately no XD
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Flamewolf119 wrote:Ooooh, I so jealous!! Of you and all of your wonderful, wonderful merch. (and I do believe I NEED a Major Kusanagi pillow in order to survive another day on this Earth .__.)

XD If it's still there this weekend, I shall grab her (and violate her...) myself. 8)

Okies, here's is the final video from our trip. The other videos refuse to convert correctly, so whatever. >_>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar-his9cXiY

XD While filming this, I was thinking about Pocky for some reason. If Midori-sama ever found a photo of Komu eating Pocky, I think I'll die. x_x
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:17 pm

LOLOLOL I LOVE this video XDDD

Pocky? Hmm.. I'm not sure if there are any pics of Komu eating Pocky... I may have to investigate this more thoroughly.
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by emochick Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:46 pm

I loved that last video the best. I got to see you guys, sweet! :)
emochick
emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next