Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So.. what did you dream tonight?

+36
Kiros Razer
wickwire
LyriumEidolon
Yagamic
Zweifel Marguerite
wetochan
Chaglette
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
IlliterateKoi
SpiralDasher
Shaz
Lena Sayers
Yuri-hime
Valkyria Lightning
Jack
ShiznatFan4Life
Lerena
depression76
Amaya
Sergay Tate
MidnightPersona
Defiant
GoldenSun13
The Fire Stirring Ruby
GhibliFreek
Kara
ookamidesu
Flamewolf119
SpiderNeKoHiME
Milla
Kicchu
Midori Sugiura99
emochick
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
denerop
40 posters

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

So.. what did you dream tonight? - Page 13 Empty Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:16 pm

My dream centered around those creepy Sour Patch Kids commercials. o_o;;;;

So.. what did you dream tonight? - Page 13 2844421

>_>; First they're stalkers. Then they're pedobears.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

So.. what did you dream tonight? - Page 13 Empty Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by ookamidesu Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:24 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:My dream centered around those creepy Sour Patch Kids commercials. o_o;;;;

So.. what did you dream tonight? - Page 13 2844421

>_>; First they're stalkers. Then they're pedobears.

At least they're edible. :D
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:21 am

>_> Yeah. Wish I could of eaten the little fuckers, but it was a "spectators dream" sadly.

Last night's dream....uh.... :oops:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:00 pm

My dream starred, very strangely enough, Sergay and Chie-sama now Nagi XD
And don't ask me WHY the two of them showed up in my dream world. They just did! XD

So, the dream all started out with the three of us at this really funky amusement park. The sky was all this swirly rainbow colour so gai I know XD and Sergay pointed to this massive rollercoaster/ferris wheel thing high in the sky, and suggested we all go ride it...so we did XDD

When we got onto the ride, we were quite literally on the ride. Like just walking around on the tracks like we owned the damn thing XD

Then things got really...really...weird XD

Sergay cried out "YOU'RE AT THE SUPERNOVA CON!" and then outta NOWHERE a rollercoaster car came and walloped me from behind, and I flew back into the seat and then went flying down the tracks, with Chie laughing merrily in the background.

Then I woke up.

And went "what...the...fuuuuu" XDDD

crack!dreams are crackalicious and win~ <3

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1178
Armitage GUTS!!! : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:08 pm

Yuri-hime wrote:My dream starred, very strangely enough, Sergay and Chie-sama now Nagi XD
And don't ask me WHY the two of them showed up in my dream world. They just did! XD

So, the dream all started out with the three of us at this really funky amusement park. The sky was all this swirly rainbow colour so gai I know XD and Sergay pointed to this massive rollercoaster/ferris wheel thing high in the sky, and suggested we all go ride it...so we did XDD

When we got onto the ride, we were quite literally on the ride. Like just walking around on the tracks like we owned the damn thing XD

Sergay cried out "YOU'RE AT THE SUPERNOVA CON!" and then outta NOWHERE a rollercoaster car came and walloped me from behind, and I flew back into the seat and then went flying down the tracks, with Chie laughing merrily in the background.

Then I woke up.

indeed they are. XD
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:53 pm

Yuri-hime wrote:My dream starred, very strangely enough, Sergay and Chie-sama now Nagi XD

Then I woke up.

that sounds like some kinda crazy, but it'd be boring if your dreams were normal xD haha. so i'm pretty good at invading dreams it would seem, lol. sounds pretty hectic though Mikoto Minagi
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:12 pm

I had a dream that I was thirsty and I woke up to find out that I was thirsty in real life too. Anyway, in the dream I was threatened with punishment if someone's clothing had blood on it. My punishment was having to sew them a new article of clothing and I panicked because 1) I can't sew (good job being realistic dream world) and 2) I was thirsty.

................Seriously. Wtf?
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:15 pm

I had a dream I was with Dye~

And then I woke up. ;-;
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:20 am

I had a dream my old math teacher told me to sing "Don't cry for me Argentina" for the school production. Problem is, I don't know the words to that so i was standing in front of the audience going "Don't cry for me Argentina... blah blah blah blu-blah blah."
She comes up to me on stage and goes "Blah blah?! This is Evita not Spring Awakening!" Needles to say, I was "Totally Fucked" XDDD
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:51 pm

GoldenSun13 wrote:I had a dream my old math teacher told me to sing "Don't cry for me Argentina" for the school production. Problem is, I don't know the words to that so i was standing in front of the audience going "Don't cry for me Argentina... blah blah blah blu-blah blah."
She comes up to me on stage and goes "Blah blah?! This is Evita not Spring Awakening!" Needles to say, I was "Totally Fucked" XDDD

LMAO! EPIC DREAM!!!!!!!!!!

You what's missing from that whole scenario?

I would of been so jealous of you. ;_;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:26 pm

OMG! That would have been epic! "Hey, I hear your teacher didn't give you time to rehearse. Let me blow that bitch outta the room!"
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:14 pm

I had a dream that woke me up. The weird thing is that my dream self did something crazy and somehow I couldn't stay asleep after doing whatever it is I did in my dream. If I remember correctly, my dream self pulled someone's hair. I shouldn't have even woken up; I wasn't the one getting hurt. For some reason though I was terrified enough to wake up.
Lerena
Lerena

Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:00 pm

I didn't dream last night, but I was zoned out earlier with a daydream. X'D It was about dubbed Natsuki's karaoke performance.

Natsuki Kuga : I'M NOT SCARED OF THE WATER! BY THE FLOWERS NODDING BY THE...SHORE OF THE SEA!!!

o_o; Like, Bandai? Are you sure those were the lyrics to 'Flower by the Pond'?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:19 am

the other night my dream was... weird. i'm not sure what to make of it really :S

as for last night... i was dreaming about just driving around and getting pulled over by the cops and destroyed for having my wheels poking out from my guards *facepalm*
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:51 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I didn't dream last night, but I was zoned out earlier with a daydream. X'D It was about dubbed Natsuki's karaoke performance.

Natsuki Kuga : I'M NOT SCARED OF THE WATER! BY THE FLOWERS NODDING BY THE...SHORE OF THE SEA!!!

o_o; Like, Bandai? Are you sure those were the lyrics to 'Flower by the Pond'?

Oh sweet Moses... Is the sub/dub comparison of that up on Youtube?

@Thread: I can't really remember my dream but I woke up shaking and sweating so I'm pretty sure it was a nightmare... something tells me it was me trying to sing Fix You by Coldplay! What is it with me and the singing dreams?
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:56 pm

GoldenSun13 wrote:Oh sweet Moses... Is the sub/dub comparison of that up on Youtube?

Not a sub/dub comparison sadly, but the dub clip was recently uploaded:

Go to 3:50 and experience the terror of Cheryl's Kuga. >:'3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:36 pm

I had a rather offensive dream. If you wish to read it, it's under a spoiler tag for personal reasons:
Spoiler:
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:02 pm

I had this odd dream that I met someone unexpected and ended up getting told some... odd things. It was odd. Meeting people in dreams can be a very odd experiance. o.o
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:03 pm

I had a dream that I was eating printer paper and I thought it was delicious. Nao Yuuki
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:58 pm

on the drive back to Kumasi yesterday afternoon, i dreamed that we had gone back to the motel and had some water and dropped our stuff off before heading in to Kumasi. it confused me so much when i woke up to find that it hadn't happened at all...
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:08 pm

I dreamed that I was Sailor Jupiter. There was this giant robot destroying the town that the sailor senshi had to defeat. The dream ended before the robot could be defeated, but my powers weren't working anyway so I think it killed me.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaz Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:53 pm

I dreamt my bedroom with infested with ants and I woke up seeing them everywhere, I ran into my living room in my dream then looked out my window saw a chick that I havent seen since my b'day party and she invited herself in! The cheeky little cow! Then I tried texting an exterminator for the ants but he wouldn't reply so I had to ring him. :0
Shaz
Shaz
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 9
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:55 pm

I dreamt I passionately confessed my love for this really cute Asian girl I was apparently hanging around a lot, and her reaction was good!

Then I woke up.

Why gods? Why?... T____________T
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:27 am

I had to protect this Princess from being killed by homophobes, but then this dude, who I thought was a good guy, comes in dressed as Rick Perry and shoots me... Fun times.
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:35 am

so i had an awesome dream last night that i wish had really happened...

i dreamed that i was walking out of the airport after returning home and i walked out to my car with my friends, got in to find it spotless (i gave it to them dirty because i ran out of time to clean it, hence this was a noticeable thing) and i was wearing a menacing grin on my face. i ran my hands over the steering wheel, practised shifting up and down gears while the car was off, turned it on, revved it a bit to hear it, and drove casually off. i got to a set of traffic lights just before the turn off to the highway, and it was red so i stopped, and i did a full out launch, and broke traction when i shifted into 2nd gear and i had a massive smile on my face and i was supremely happy in every possible way.

yeah, can you tell i miss my car much? lol *facepalm*
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next