Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So.. what did you dream tonight?

+36
Kiros Razer
wickwire
LyriumEidolon
Yagamic
Zweifel Marguerite
wetochan
Chaglette
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
IlliterateKoi
SpiralDasher
Shaz
Lena Sayers
Yuri-hime
Valkyria Lightning
Jack
ShiznatFan4Life
Lerena
depression76
Amaya
Sergay Tate
MidnightPersona
Defiant
GoldenSun13
The Fire Stirring Ruby
GhibliFreek
Kara
ookamidesu
Flamewolf119
SpiderNeKoHiME
Milla
Kicchu
Midori Sugiura99
emochick
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
denerop
40 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

So.. what did you dream tonight? - Page 12 Empty Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:46 am

I had several interesting dreams over the course of the last 4 days. I wish I could remember them all though. Nao Yuuki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

So.. what did you dream tonight? - Page 12 Empty Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by Kino karutta-chan Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:00 pm

I was sitting on a patio reading text messages when a creepy looking man, who came out of the house, said "Hello." to me with a really creepy smile on his face. I said "Hello." back, but was freaked out. Then I woke up, thankfully.
D: That wasn't so nice.
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:42 am

Kino karutta-chan wrote:I was sitting on a patio reading text messages when a creepy looking man, who came out of the house, said "Hello." to me with a really creepy smile on his face. I said "Hello." back, but was freaked out. Then I woke up, thankfully.

OMG that's scary D8

I dreamt that my family was holding a dinner party or some sort and we invited a guest over. then it turns out my university professor was sick and got a substitute, and it turns out to be MIZUKI NANA lol! ehhh and then I dream I was climbing up something while we went to go shopping and then that thing that I was climbing fell down for like a hundred thousand feet.

and then I jerk and woke up.

DAMN!
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:48 am

Kino karutta-chan wrote:I was sitting on a patio reading text messages when a creepy looking man, who came out of the house, said "Hello." to me with a really creepy smile on his face. I said "Hello." back, but was freaked out. Then I woke up, thankfully.

Spoiler:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:24 pm

I had a dream that a 6th season of Sailor Moon came out. I can't go into much detail about the dream, because I forgot most of the details. All the senshi were in my dream, including
Spoiler:
The dream was extremely dark. There was a new enemy and everything was insane. Unfortunately, I can't describe how it was dark or what the enemy was. Natsuki Kruger2
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:50 pm

i had a dream last night that i was playing cat and mouse with my friends on the highway (essentially we were just racing for fun) then i teleported (or something, the area just changed randomly) to a slower road and some woman pulled out in front of me when i was doing 200km/h, and she was doing 60. i hit my brakes and managed to stop just as i bumped the back of her car. then i teleported again and i pulled over to give insurance and what-not, and she drove off, so then i took off and then i woke up.

and a random dream before that was that i got home and my brother had mowed the lawn. which he clearly still hasn't done in real life lol.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:28 am

^_^ No dreams tonight (other than the usual hentai ones involving a certain Wind witch) but I just wanna say it was awesome hearing about my girlfriend's dream recently. :) It took a while after we got out of bed, but she was able to remember it and I gotta say....XDDDDD *laughs hard*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:02 am

Gotta write this one down before I forget; I really want to write a story about it.
Basically, (this was all in an American High School btw) I got framed for slashing the Principle's tires and got sent to juvie. When I came back to school after about half a year, everything had changed. My two best-friend's wouldn't hang out with me any more and I was the social pariah. I started to get friendly with my female best-friend (who I don't actually know in RL, but I obviously had a crush on her in the dream) we were starting to get back to where we were before when my male best-friend starts to attack me with a Swiss Army knife (it was actually. Red with a white cross, cork screw... the works lol). Found out it was him who slashed the tires and framed me to get me out of the way, but because I was sent back to school so quickly due to good behaviour, he got pissed and decided to really get rid of me. I can't really remember the rest that much. A teacher came along and held him back as I was shielding my other BFF with my body (hehehe) against the lockers. What was weird is I woke up with a pain in my chest from where she was beating her fists, trying to get me out the way. MUST WRITE THIS!!!
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:42 am

GoldenSun13 wrote:Gotta write this one down before I forget; I really want to write a story about it.
Basically, (this was all in an American High School btw) I got framed for slashing the Principle's tires and got sent to juvie. When I came back to school after about half a year, everything had changed. My two best-friend's wouldn't hang out with me any more and I was the social pariah. I started to get friendly with my female best-friend (who I don't actually know in RL, but I obviously had a crush on her in the dream) we were starting to get back to where we were before when my male best-friend starts to attack me with a Swiss Army knife (it was actually. Red with a white cross, cork screw... the works lol). Found out it was him who slashed the tires and framed me to get me out of the way, but because I was sent back to school so quickly due to good behaviour, he got pissed and decided to really get rid of me. I can't really remember the rest that much. A teacher came along and held him back as I was shielding my other BFF with my body (hehehe) against the lockers. What was weird is I woke up with a pain in my chest from where she was beating her fists, trying to get me out the way. MUST WRITE THIS!!!

sounds intense! it'd definitely make for a good story! :D
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:05 pm

No details. Akira Okuzaki Let's just say it was in a desert wasteland.

Me and Yuri were stranded.

We had nowhere to go.

Or anyone to slaughter with our firearms.

So...

Yeah. :oops: We scored...differently.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:10 am

Dreamt that Dianna Agron was invited to come teach tennis at my old High school. She hated me from sight, and I was trying to be nice to her but that made her hate me more. Eventually I was like "F*ck you bitch" and started ignoring what she was saying and playing tennis on my own... that's when she started to like me. WTF?!
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:27 pm

Dianna and hating somebody, especially you?? Can't be true :'D

I can't remember my dreams lately. Don't know if this is good or bad :0
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:43 pm

I was dreaming that I got chased by two big dogs and got bitten D8 stupid dogs.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:56 pm

depression76 wrote:I was dreaming that I got chased by two big dogs and got bitten D8 stupid dogs.

D: that's never good.

i also can't remember any of my dreams lately, actually i just don't think i've been dreaming >.< lame.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:03 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:
depression76 wrote:I was dreaming that I got chased by two big dogs and got bitten D8 stupid dogs.

i also can't remember any of my dreams lately, actually i just don't think i've been dreaming >.< lame.
IKR? >_<

oh wow, you must have been tired to not dream in your sleep xD good sleep tho yea?
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:07 pm

depression76 wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:

IKR? >_<

oh wow, you must have been tired to not dream in your sleep xD good sleep tho yea?

that's the thing though, i'm not really that tired when i go to bed. just... bored. really really bored. i haven't had a dream in probably a week :S it's crap >.< stupid phases (this happens all the time :() and my sleep has been not too great either, pretty rough again >.< lol
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:18 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:
depression76 wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:

IKR? >_<

that's the thing though, i'm not really that tired when i go to bed. just... bored. really really bored. i haven't had a dream in probably a week :S it's crap >.< stupid phases (this happens all the time :() and my sleep has been not too great either, pretty rough again >.< lol
awww. dreamless sleep and it's not so good too :(

eating chocos before bed helps with sleeping if I'm not wrong. it either helps you sleep better or get you fat lol.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:47 am

depression76 wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:
depression76 wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:

IKR? >_<

awww. dreamless sleep and it's not so good too :(

eating chocos before bed helps with sleeping if I'm not wrong. it either helps you sleep better or get you fat lol.

lol xD never heard that one before! Razz too bad i have no chocolate lol. meh. i've got a drift day next tuesday, so i think that should help in the days leading up to it, at the very least Mai Tokiha
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:53 pm

I had a dream that Touga was flirting with me and I told him off. o_o" Uh, he seems to be doing that to me quite a lot lately. Why does he keep appearing in my dreams?
Lerena
Lerena

Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:20 pm

Lerena wrote:I had a dream that Touga was flirting with me and I told him off. o_o" Uh, he seems to be doing that to me quite a lot lately. Why does he keep appearing in my dreams?
Because you want to date him, but you don't know that yet giggity But don't do it, he is a playboy after all giggity

*facepalm at herself*
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:46 pm

Lerena wrote:I had a dream that Touga was flirting with me and I told him off. o_o" Uh, he seems to be doing that to me quite a lot lately. Why does he keep appearing in my dreams?

As in Utena's Touga Kiriyu? Just make sure you don't drown his kitteh. cat
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:15 pm

@Kino: I have a response for that. I just have to think of it first.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

As in Utena's Touga Kiriyu? Just make sure you don't drown his kitteh. cat
I WOULD NEVER DROWN A KITTEN ;_____; And yea, Utena's Touga.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:50 am

I dreamed about making sushi...

Now I want to make sushi. XD
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:06 pm

ookamidesu wrote:I dreamed about making sushi...

Now I want to make sushi. XD

When/if you make sushi, e-mail some to me, yeah? Razz

GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:11 am

I dreamed about making grilled cheese sandwiches. Uh, why? o_o Am I really that hungry?
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next