Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So.. what did you dream tonight?

+36
Kiros Razer
wickwire
LyriumEidolon
Yagamic
Zweifel Marguerite
wetochan
Chaglette
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
IlliterateKoi
SpiralDasher
Shaz
Lena Sayers
Yuri-hime
Valkyria Lightning
Jack
ShiznatFan4Life
Lerena
depression76
Amaya
Sergay Tate
MidnightPersona
Defiant
GoldenSun13
The Fire Stirring Ruby
GhibliFreek
Kara
ookamidesu
Flamewolf119
SpiderNeKoHiME
Milla
Kicchu
Midori Sugiura99
emochick
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
denerop
40 posters

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

So.. what did you dream tonight? - Page 17 Empty Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by IlliterateKoi Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:35 pm

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:So, I had a dream I was randomly crushed by gigantic dolphins which were swimming all over the place insanely (this must be thanks to Shamu and the arrogant dolphins back in Florida...). Though it didn't just end here, for some reason afterwards I transformed into John Smith of all people from Disney's Pocahontas and then chased the Little Mermaid (Disney) across the ocean.

I do adore water, but honestly...?

Nina Wang Least she doesn't have to cope with an ancient water Meister GEM which no one knows how to use properly due to the lack of information from Otome who used the GEM in the past.

Pfft, for some reason my dreams involve water a hell of a lot.

LOL, this definitely sounds like one of the dreams where you wake up thinking 'WTF?!' XD You just reminded me that I used to love Pocahontas when I was a kid, I used to watch it every night, and laugh at Meeko X3

@Thread: I had an AWESOME dream last night :D I was going to share it here...but as I was typing up what happened I realised that it might make quite a good fic, so I'll keep it to myself for now. I'll just say that it involved the world being taken over by aliens and Nao being fucking EPIC *wipes tears* I'll never forget you Zhang!

IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

So.. what did you dream tonight? - Page 17 Empty Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by wetochan Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:42 pm

My dream i had last night....hmmmmmmmmmmm

well... i did dream last night... and in my dream i was trapped inside create box
and i tried hard to able escape...
i tried any method but still could'nt work.....
so when i tried to bump the upper side of that create box...
*BAMP*
i woke up with my head already on the wall... and tear in my eyes... (*_*)"
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 668
Armitage GUTS!!! : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:04 am

The dream started off at Duel Academy, the setting for Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and then Judai (the main character of GX) and Justin (one of my OCs) were kidnapped and used for experimentation by scientists. Justin recalled that in the outside world he took a few medications that the nurse didn't know about, so he began listing them. The nurse then asked if he's Autistic. Again, what? For some reason, she was legally required to let him have a small place outside where he could get some fresh air since apparently people with Autism need that. I have no idea if this is true, but I definitely know that no place is "legally required" to let people with Autism have that privilege.

As soon as Justin finished flushing some medication down the toilet, he left the bathroom and began wandering outside where he sees a deer. He came to the magical realization that seeing this deer meant he was meant for greatness if he could escape this prison. Just seeing it somehow gave him that message. I can't remember the full message seeing the deer gave him, but that's basically it in a nutshell.

Well, the dream shifted so I was Lerena (my main OC) instead of Justin. I spoke to the nurse and she turned out to be a student at my university and she was in the same English class I was. She heard my cries and needs to write and decided that perhaps she could help me do that at least, but it isn't likely I would get published since my place was there. She then mentioned how she was having a meeting with a bunch of princesses, so perhaps I'd get lucky enough that they'd help me.

A group of electric scooter riders came to my and Judai's rescue. Judai returned to Duel Academy while I used my own scooter to flee from the group of evil scientists that kept hunting us down. The nurse was extremely offended that I'd reject her hospitality after all her attempts to "make me comfortable." I told her off while she kept chasing after me. They caught me again after countless attempts to catch me; I was going way too fast for them, but they managed to catch me when my electric scooter ran out of battery power. Well, that wasn't the end of the electric scooter riders. Another of them dropped by to save me again.

We pulled another set of crazy stunts and exceeded the speed limit for the second time. How did the police not come after us? In any case, the rescue mission succeeded this time. We eventually arrived at our hideout and we began to just hang out and chill. There was a knock on the door and everyone started to just freak out, thinking it could be the police or the evil scientists. When someone answered the door, it turned out that instead of the police my character's boyfriend was at the door in the pouring rain. We invited him in, explaining that we were hiding from the evil scientists until morning when they would likely stop trying. The dream apparently decided that I disappeared for a month, which freaked my character's boyfriend out since she wasn't answering his texts or phone calls. He was relieved to have her back at last.

My dream ended with the nurse scientist getting a bad grade on her paper and Lerena's professor complimenting her outstanding writing in front of the class.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:52 am

I dreamt someone tried to take my spot of Midori Team Leader! Over my dead body! neko

Oh, and Deppy was in there too somewhere... Don't remember doing what.
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:09 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:I dreamt someone tried to take my spot of Midori Team Leader! Over my dead body! neko

Oh, and Deppy was in there too somewhere... Don't remember doing what.

hahahaha! I'm trying to get your spot as Team Midori Leader xDD

or maybe I'm just riding an ice cream truck around in your head.... giggity

@thread

I haven't been dreaming or having any nightmares recently, and thank god for that ^^ the last few nightmares were gory enough I think I can write my own script for the SAW movie franchise...
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:06 pm

I had a horrible dream last night, well...'dreams' since it happened several times. I never felt like I was asleep, and I was just lay in bed, with my eyes closed, when suddenly I would feel myself being lifted off my bed, and then dropped back down, where my mattress would start to fold in on me.

It happened a few times times and every time I woke up I couldn't breathe, it was horrible >.< I gave up on sleeping in the end -_-;
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:56 pm

I had a dream that I was on student council. Awesome.
Lerena
Lerena

Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:49 pm

Lerena wrote:I had a dream that I was on student council. Awesome.

Were you the student council president? Like her? Shizuru Kaichou
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:38 pm

Horrible dream about people I care about dying. Woke up sobbing...
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:28 am

I once dreamt that I'm tossing and turning in bed coz I couldn't sleep o.o; what a nightmare.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:18 pm

I dreamt that I visited a HUGE amusement park with lots of roller coasters but in the end all I did there was shoot some crazy clowns that were coming at me :/

And to think I lasted a whole week without 'em.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:50 pm

Deppeh singing Hannah Montana songs.

This is what I get for talking to you so late at night with a full belly. ;_;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:06 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Deppeh singing Hannah Montana songs.

This is what I get for talking to you so late at night with a full belly. ;_;

LOLOLOL OMG

That must have scarred you so. I'm sorry xDDD
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:08 pm

depression76 wrote:LOLOLOL OMG

That must have scarred you so. I'm sorry xDDD

>:3 YOU'RE NOT SORRY! YOU KEPT SAYING THE WORD 'IDOL' SO MY BRAIN DECIDE TO MIX MILEY CYRUS WITH YOUR ASIAN ASS. Akira Okuzaki THIS WAS ALL A WORK!!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:31 am

I had a dream that I was in math class when a terrorist decided to burn down the school building. I started panicking and rushed to a random building nearby. That building got burned down too, so I went to another building and asked to use the phone to call 911. My flash drive was meanwhile left in the first building where I was not able to get to it, so I lost everything on it.

Why did I have a dream I was being chased by a terrorist?
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:12 am

GIANT KILLER FURBIES.....IT WAS HORRIBE . .I fell out of my bed in fear dammit
GhibliFreek
GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2319
Armitage GUTS!!! : 498

https://www.youtube.com/user/Graipe?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:07 am

There were only two parts I remembered clearly. I was in a hotel room and somehow my main character was Chiba Saeko and I've just walked out of the toilet and was contemplating to talk to someone (my husband's pal or bro? =_=). Then he was actually standing outside the toilet and somehow Chiba Saeko ends up dead on the ground with tons of bloodless stab wounds naked and dead (HER EYES WERE OPEN O-O). Then she was raped o-o luckily, I was spared the visual progress and is in a third person's view so I don't feel anything. What happened to her just popped up in my head after she was left dead. (I love Chiba Saeko dammit why?! T_T)

Second part~ I'm being myself and is visiting an amazon-style mafia in this futuristic city. Then I went into this shophouse of theirs, which looked strangely like my cousin's, and after being shown around on the first floor we were attacked by another SWAT team-style mafia which had katanas and bow and arrow as weapons. After a short fight, the amazon mafia lost (they only have bow and arrows!) and are kinda held hostage on the first floor. Somehow, I'm unharmed and I just wanna save the amazon mafia so I was contemplating whether or not to pick up one of the swat team mafia's bow and shoot, since I am quite proud of the fact that I'm a skilled archer in RL, but decided not to since I don't wanna die. And... The dream ends there! ;_;
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:02 am

Nagi wrote:There were only two parts I remembered clearly. I was in a hotel room and somehow my main character was Chiba Saeko and I've just walked out of the toilet and was contemplating to talk to someone (my husband's pal or bro? =_=). Then he was actually standing outside the toilet and somehow Chiba Saeko ends up dead on the ground with tons of bloodless stab wounds naked and dead (HER EYES WERE OPEN O-O). Then she was raped o-o luckily, I was spared the visual progress and is in a third person's view so I don't feel anything. What happened to her just popped up in my head after she was left dead. (I love Chiba Saeko dammit why?! T_T)

Second part~ I'm being myself and is visiting an amazon-style mafia in this futuristic city. Then I went into this shophouse of theirs, which looked strangely like my cousin's, and after being shown around on the first floor we were attacked by another SWAT team-style mafia which had katanas and bow and arrow as weapons. After a short fight, the amazon mafia lost (they only have bow and arrows!) and are kinda held hostage on the first floor. Somehow, I'm unharmed and I just wanna save the amazon mafia so I was contemplating whether or not to pick up one of the swat team mafia's bow and shoot, since I am quite proud of the fact that I'm a skilled archer in RL, but decided not to since I don't wanna die. And... The dream ends there! ;_;

Lol. That's one interesting dream you have. XD
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:04 pm

Nagi wrote:There were only two parts I remembered clearly. I was in a hotel room and somehow my main character was Chiba Saeko and I've just walked out of the toilet and was contemplating to talk to someone (my husband's pal or bro? =_=). Then he was actually standing outside the toilet and somehow Chiba Saeko ends up dead on the ground with tons of bloodless stab wounds naked and dead (HER EYES WERE OPEN O-O). Then she was raped o-o luckily, I was spared the visual progress and is in a third person's view so I don't feel anything. What happened to her just popped up in my head after she was left dead. (I love Chiba Saeko dammit why?! T_T)

This sound quite disturbing 0_o

But this part sounds pretty awesome XD Too bad it ended before you could be everyone's savior XD
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:56 am

I had a dream that I was sent to the future. In said dream, the future had a few ancient Egyptian qualities in it. There were slaves, pyramids, and a pharaoh. I was one of the slaves and I accused one of the elders of being my grandmother because the elevator in my house sent me to this future. Apparently my grandmother recently disappeared? What? Anyway, the pharaoh's son said that he wanted to marry me, but that was illegal because he was royalty and I was a slave. Well, he insisted that he would give up being royalty if it meant being with me. Yea, in my dream, you married within your class, so I was supposed to marry another slave. xD
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:27 pm

Lerena wrote:I had a dream that I was sent to the future. In said dream, the future had a few ancient Egyptian qualities in it. There were slaves, pyramids, and a pharaoh. I was one of the slaves and I accused one of the elders of being my grandmother because the elevator in my house sent me to this future. Apparently my grandmother recently disappeared? What? Anyway, the pharaoh's son said that he wanted to marry me, but that was illegal because he was royalty and I was a slave. Well, he insisted that he would give up being royalty if it meant being with me. Yea, in my dream, you married within your class, so I was supposed to marry another slave. xD

That's very interesting. You were sent to the future... so was the technology really cool and advanced?
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:09 am

ookamidesu wrote:Lol. That's one interesting dream you have. XD

IlliterateKoi wrote:

This sound quite disturbing 0_o

But this part sounds pretty awesome XD Too bad it ended before you could be everyone's savior XD

Those two are one of the weirdest dreams I had in years XD that futuristic city was AWESOME. It had this 'romantic winter shopping district' feel to it I don't really know how to describe :'D
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:07 am

There were many parts in the same dream/nightmare. I woke up halfway and then fell asleep so it has different settings.

First part was a silly dream. I dunno why but I was in a Monster-movie-like setting. Can't really remember what but the monsters were battling, tackling a wall and challenging each other who could destroy the roof. I woke up halfway feeling confused =____=

Second part was the nightmare. Of me walking down the hallway of my gramma's house and looking at the old black and white/yellowing photos of the ancestors...and they were looking back at me. Dun really remember the rest, but let's just say some of the deceased family members came to play.

This is what happens when my phone decided to deprive me of my source of peaceful nights...>>
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:59 am

depression76 wrote:There were many parts in the same dream/nightmare. I woke up halfway and then fell asleep so it has different settings.

First part was a silly dream. I dunno why but I was in a Monster-movie-like setting. Can't really remember what but the monsters were battling, tackling a wall and challenging each other who could destroy the roof. I woke up halfway feeling confused =____=

Second part was the nightmare. Of me walking down the hallway of my gramma's house and looking at the old black and white/yellowing photos of the ancestors...and they were looking back at me. Dun really remember the rest, but let's just say some of the deceased family members came to play.

This is what happens when my phone decided to deprive me of my source of peaceful nights...>>

*pats deppeh* There, there.

Show the phone who's boss. Chuck it against the wall. XD
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:30 am

ookamidesu wrote:
depression76 wrote:There were many parts in the same dream/nightmare. I woke up halfway and then fell asleep so it has different settings.

*pats deppeh* There, there.

Show the phone who's boss. Chuck it against the wall. XD

Already did xDD but not against the wall, I chucked it at the bed hahaha.

Not hardcore enough tho >>
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next