Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So.. what did you dream tonight?

+36
Kiros Razer
wickwire
LyriumEidolon
Yagamic
Zweifel Marguerite
wetochan
Chaglette
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
IlliterateKoi
SpiralDasher
Shaz
Lena Sayers
Yuri-hime
Valkyria Lightning
Jack
ShiznatFan4Life
Lerena
depression76
Amaya
Sergay Tate
MidnightPersona
Defiant
GoldenSun13
The Fire Stirring Ruby
GhibliFreek
Kara
ookamidesu
Flamewolf119
SpiderNeKoHiME
Milla
Kicchu
Midori Sugiura99
emochick
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
denerop
40 posters

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

So.. what did you dream tonight? - Page 8 Empty Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by Lerena Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:59 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:My dream consisted of listening to "It's only the fairy tale" while I bang Kim Cattrall of Sex and the City fame. After a bunch of gruesome death scenes from last night's movie; why didn't I get a REAL nightmare?
Because when you expect a nightmare, you never get one. XD
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

So.. what did you dream tonight? - Page 8 Empty Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:01 pm

Lerena wrote:Because when you expect a nightmare, you never get one. XD

So.. what did you dream tonight? - Page 8 Vlcsna17
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:58 pm

Not last night, but a couple of years ago.

Apparently I dreamt that one of my bff got into a car crash. That certainly frazzled me out of my system for several weeks >_<
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:56 pm

I dreamed I was living with Luu and he had all the My-Otome manga in English.

Also, for some reason. Zhang, Sergay, Kino, Ghibli, Lily-chan, Kino, and a few others were living with us as well.

It was chaos and awesome!
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:58 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:I dreamed I was living with Luu and he had all the My-Otome manga in English.

Also, for some reason. Zhang, Sergay, Kino, Ghibli, Lily-chan, Kino, and a few others were living with us as well.

Kino²?? That's scary.
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:41 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:[color=purple]I dreamed I was living with Luu and he had all the My-Otome manga in English.

o_o Technically I do.

Scans. So convenient. Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:06 am

MidnightPersona wrote:I dreamed I was living with Luu and he had all the My-Otome manga in English.

holy crap, that's crazy lol. i sure hope the place was big xD it'd be pretty awesome, but i have no idea if that'd actually work or not haha.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:44 am

I dreamt about holding a crying Quinn and telling her that she is beautiful.
Interesting.
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:38 pm

Sergay Wáng wrote:holy crap, that's crazy lol. i sure hope the place was big xD it'd be pretty awesome, but i have no idea if that'd actually work or not haha.

xD I don't think it would work. Expect a lot of reality show esque drama.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:34 pm

Yugi and Yami were on a double date with Kaiba and Joey and I was with them. Seriously...wtf...I didn't even have a date! >< I was also rude as hell to Yami for no apparent reason.
Lerena
Lerena

Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:42 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Wáng wrote:holy crap, that's crazy lol. i sure hope the place was big xD it'd be pretty awesome, but i have no idea if that'd actually work or not haha.

xD I don't think it would work. Expect a lot of reality show esque drama.

for some reason i instantly thought of joisey shaw... let it be known i only watched the first season for the immense lulz xD
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:21 pm

I had another dream last night. This one is more of a nightmare. Anyway, I was dragged to a mental institution with no way to contact my boyfriend that I was going to be there for awhile. That is what I dreamed, and I have a bad feeling that affected my sleep for about the fifth night in a row. Ugh...
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:55 am

I had a dream I crashed my AE86 and broke nearly everyone bone in my body.
Jack
Jack
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 125
Armitage GUTS!!! : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:57 am

Jack wrote:I had a dream I crashed my AE86 and broke nearly everyone bone in my body.

i know this is a dream thread and everything... but Jiminy crickets!, you have a hachi?? O.o no way!!
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:47 am

I dreamed that I had managed to pick up a girl at a club. We went back to her place where I noticed that she didn't have any books. This put me off because apparently, even dream me won't have sex with someone unless they've read something (Make reading fun again; Don't fuck someone unless they own a book!) So I started talking to her thinking maybe she had actually read something, but didn't own any... turns out she didn't know that Harry Potter was based on a book. I was about to leave when I noticed she had this beautiful Les Paul guitar hanging on the wall. I asked her if she played; she said no, she just bought it because it matched the colour of her walls... ^^; I woke up at that point but something tells me I would have slept with her... and then stole the guitar whilst she was sleeping XDDD

Such a weird dream...
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:17 am

My latest dream involved me in a recording studio that was flooded with water and piranha.Why they didn't nibble me to pieces is the weirdest part. xD They find Hispanic people nasty.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:40 pm

My dream from last night: One of my characters played with a Ouija board and summoned an evil spirit. Everyone abandoned the house, including myself. I left my writing notes and flash drive back at the house with the evil spirit, and too afraid to go back I was terrified of having to start over again. In fact, I pretty much decided I would try forcing someone else to go pick them up. No one agreed to do it. They all told me to do it myself. By the end of the dream, everyone was dragged along with me to handle the task, and the evil spirit started to sing an eerie song. Everything went amiss and became chaotic before I woke up this morning just a few minutes short of 11:00 AM.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:36 pm

i can't really remember what i dreamed, but i can remember seeing my car a few times. perhaps i was on a race track? i have always wanted to actually race after all.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:26 pm

someone took all my t-shirts out of my closet and hid them from me.

and it became unlawful for me to wear them? 0.o?

...needless to say, i broke the law anyhow.
don't judge me. i like my t-shirts. >.>;
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:43 am

ookamidesu wrote:someone took all my t-shirts out of my closet and hid them from me.

and it became unlawful for me to wear them? 0.o?

...needless to say, i broke the law anyhow.
don't judge me. i like my t-shirts. >.>;

It was probably Raven, she'd rather not see you with a shirt on. Just...nothing. ChiexAoi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:04 pm

for starters, my friend bought an epic steering wheel for the ps3 to play gran turismo 5 with (and we were really bad with it cause we had nowhere to mount it lol). i had multiple dreams last night, but the only one i can remember is that i was using my drift car, with the steering wheel, on my favourite track, and i was doing a fast lap. but i was drifting out of all the corners because it was faster. and my friend was in awe with how smooth i was cause he still couldn't get the hang of it. and i showed him the reply (he missed the first 2/3 of the lap) and he was jealous. then we put the video on youtube. and i woke up lol.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:53 am

My dream last night centered around an endless hallway. No matter how fast I ran; it just kept extending itself. Suddenly I reached a door and found a person (won't say who it is) sitting down, so I took her head and...

3:07

Definitely caused by me watching the Jason's body count video countdown late last night. lol
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:30 am

@Luu: intense kill...

well it wasn't from last night, as i can't remember any from last, but another from the night before. i somehow ended up facing my brothers friend in PvP on WoW, even though we're on the same side. and i just could not kill him. i couldn't even take any of his health off. then i asked him why i couldn't, despite all my greatest efforts, and he informed me that his shield lasted a ridiculous amount of time!

i was confused, as there is no truth to this what-so-ever!
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:04 pm

Sergay Wáng wrote:@Luu: intense kill...

Definitely the best part of this shitty movie.

Okay...second best part of this shitty movie. xD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:22 pm

My previous employer would not let me have my pay stubs for last month's pay because I was gay.

That was messed up. O_O
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next