Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So.. what did you dream tonight?

+36
Kiros Razer
wickwire
LyriumEidolon
Yagamic
Zweifel Marguerite
wetochan
Chaglette
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
IlliterateKoi
SpiralDasher
Shaz
Lena Sayers
Yuri-hime
Valkyria Lightning
Jack
ShiznatFan4Life
Lerena
depression76
Amaya
Sergay Tate
MidnightPersona
Defiant
GoldenSun13
The Fire Stirring Ruby
GhibliFreek
Kara
ookamidesu
Flamewolf119
SpiderNeKoHiME
Milla
Kicchu
Midori Sugiura99
emochick
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
denerop
40 posters

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

So.. what did you dream tonight? - Page 14 Empty Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by GoldenSun13 Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:50 am

I swear I've had a nightmare around the same concept before, but oh well.

[under the cut due to length]

Spoiler:
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

So.. what did you dream tonight? - Page 14 Empty Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by Sergay Tate Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:18 am

i've constantly been dreaming about my car, driving it and drifting it and racing it, and just generally being back at home.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:08 pm

I am having this reoccurring dream that I always end up getting the same cut that Tate has in the HiME manga on my left arm after the same/similar chain of events every time. o.o
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:24 am

Go figure, the one time (the ONE time) I have a sex dream and it ends up being with a guy! Yeah, we were having sex, but even in my dream, nothing was happening for me... I think I even dry-heaved at one point...

Yep... sooooo gay.
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:57 pm

Reoccurring dream. Again. Each time it goes on for 'longer' but it always starts at the same point. o.o

Tate scar on my dominate arm is not desired...
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:33 am

i dreamed that i went home, and was super keen to drive my car, but my friends had lent it to someone. i was a bit disappointed but was ok, then i saw it driving along when we were going somewhere and i was really excited, and i wound down the window and stuck my head out to hear it drive past, when everything faded and i was focusing on the Rabbitohs (rugby league team) sticker that was on the back bumper, because no-one would ever do that to a lent car, so i knew it was bad. my friends then told me they had sold it because they were having massive money problems, and when i went to buy it back (no idea how i got the money) the guy wouldn't give it up.

i woke up with a headache.
i miss my car too much >.< lol
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:42 am

I dreamt that I was a movie star, on set in Germany. It was really cool. I think the movie was based on the first Resident Evil, which was also filmed in Germany or thereabouts. X3 One day *sigh*
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:54 pm

>:F Same damn dream, but apparently other dreams are sandwiching around it to drive me crazy. I go from being The Continental Orb Topaz, to Tate scar reoccurring dream, to becoming a WoW character.

But, just so everyone knows, being an Otome is badass shit. o.o
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:26 am

I dreamt that I was a shape shifter, which was the constant in the dream. I had to become a dolphin and swim somewhere to give a briefcase to someone (no clue). I also had to be a bird and warn Santana and Brittany about a rapist... that part was really weird. It's a shame I can't really remember the rest, because I think it was good. Well, after running away from the rapist anyway.
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:40 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:>:F Same damn dream, but apparently other dreams are sandwiching around it to drive me crazy. I go from being The Continental Orb Topaz, to Tate scar reoccurring dream, to becoming a WoW character.

a) being an otome would be one of the coolest things ever, especially one of Haruka's skills.
b) being a WoW characters is awesome
c) i know this because i've had many dreams about being one of my characters, esepcially my hunter xD)
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:51 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:
MidnightPersona wrote:>:F Same damn dream, but apparently other dreams are sandwiching around it to drive me crazy. I go from being The Continental Orb Topaz, to Tate scar reoccurring dream, to becoming a WoW character.

a) being an otome would be one of the coolest things ever, especially one of Haruka's skills.
c) i know this because i've had many dreams about being one of my characters, esepcially my hunter xD)

I concur. Any idea how to stop a reoccurring dream? ^^;
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:11 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:

Hmmm. Well dreams are usually reflections of what's happening in your real life. Maybe you've got something coming up and it's worrying you and as soon as it's over, the reoccuring dreams will stop as well. *Picks up psych book* With the Otome and WoW stuff, it's a conflict or you're fighting something. *shrugs* Maybe when you've stopped fighting something in your real life, it'll stop. Until then... Contract? :Kyuubey: XD

Hope they're not freaking you out too much, MidPer :)
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:59 pm

i wouldn't have a clue, but it seems like sunny has you covered there lol.

if i want to dream about something in particular, i just focus on that while i am falling asleep. i do it sometimes the night before i go drifting so i can practice in my sleep (retarded right?). so if you want to dream about something else, then pick something and focus on it. it works most of the time for me, not always though.

WoW dreams mean you're in conflict about something? hmmm.... interesting... i always found them rather enjoyable xD lol
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:10 pm

GoldenSun13 wrote:
MidnightPersona wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:

Hmmm. Well dreams are usually reflections of what's happening in your real life. Maybe you've got something coming up and it's worrying you and as soon as it's over, the reoccuring dreams will stop as well. *Picks up psych book* With the Otome and WoW stuff, it's a conflict or you're fighting something. *shrugs* Maybe when you've stopped fighting something in your real life, it'll stop. Until then... Contract? :Kyuubey: XD

Hope they're not freaking you out too much, MidPer :)

That actually helps a lot and makes tons of sense... cuz the actual dream (that is to personal to speak of) is quite a conflict... I mean, ending up with a Tate-Manga-scar isn't fun at all and the method in which I gain it is very scary and yeah. ._. The conflict ending, though, doesn't seem to be possible anytime soon... ;-;
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:38 pm

@Sergay Haha I guess it depends on the situation within the WoW universe. ^_^;

I do the same, with the whole "focusing on a specific thing" when I fall asleep. Sometimes I don't even do it intentionally and I end up having dreams about revising for my exams (which are surprisingly realistic). It doesn't always work, but when it does, it's awesome.

@Raven, Glad I could help in some way. I know I don't know what's going on or what's bothering you, but don't try and force anything though, okay? : ) I don't want you to get hurt or something.
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:57 pm

GoldenSun13 wrote:@Raven, Glad I could help in some way. I know I don't know what's going on or what's bothering you, but don't try and force anything though, okay? : ) I don't want you to get hurt or something.

*bursts out laughing* Too late for the not getting hurt thing, but I'm not the one I am worried about, honestly. Regardless, I'll do what I must. Believe it. xD

But yeah, I'm trying to work the dream out.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:33 pm

The other night I dreamt I was walking through this abandoned building (in the style of POP Sands of Time) with this boy and a girl. I can't remember much, but what I do remember is the girl turning to me and saying:

"Do you want to see my pink paper Mikoto?"

"Erm... sure."

Spoiler:
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:49 pm

bump

I dreamt that Luu had a shop called Mai Multiverse and the other four columns were his workers, stacking the shelves with merchandise from the Mai 'verse and pokemon for some reason. Actually, there was a whole room filled with different Nintendo systems through the ages that you could play on (would have preferred Sony, shhhh!)

Then I went outside and sung a really weird variation of Defying Gravity whilst on a skateboard.
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:13 pm

GoldenSun13 wrote: bump

I dreamt that Luu had a shop called Mai Multiverse and the other four columns were his workers, stacking the shelves with merchandise from the Mai 'verse and pokemon for some reason. Actually, there was a whole room filled with different Nintendo systems through the ages that you could play on (would have preferred Sony, shhhh!)

Then I went outside and sung a really weird variation of Defying Gravity whilst on a skateboard.

Que? What about me?! o..o NINTENDO PRODUCTS!? ME!?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You were definitely dreaming, "my J"~ *humps my Sega Dreamcast and Xbox 360* I am a Sega and Microsoft forever. *o*/

Sony...only for PS2 and PSP. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:46 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

You were definitely dreaming, "my J"~ *humps my Sega Dreamcast and Xbox 360* I am a Sega and Microsoft forever. *o*/

The Nintendo Products was my idea~ Cuz I probably did something crazy like petition for it. xD But fuck, I wanna work at that store. x3

My recent dreams: Oh fuck, the chaos. I can't get a decent nights rest and Wendy, though she's a dream walker, can't even get in to help me. o.o This bothers me greatly. Because no one should be able to keep Wendy out so this entire thing... @_@

Well, my dreams tend to be along the same line and involve kinda the same people. Sometimes they seem completely random, but then there's an odd moment of clarity where even the craziest seems to fit in this scheme of bs. Some seem more keen on keeping me restless than others, though.

Like that one where I had to try and keep the evil JAWS shark from eating everyone, but the fucker ate my Cell Phone so I was pissed. I think I'm done for nao. xD
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:47 am

MidnightPersona wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

The Nintendo Products was my idea~ Cuz I probably did something crazy like petition for it. xD But fuck, I wanna work at that store. x3

haha Don't hump them too hard Luu! I did that to my PS2 and it hasn't looked at me the same way since : S

It must have been you Raven, because if I remember correctly, you were (stroking) dusting a N64 saying "Isn't it beautiful!" XDD

edit: I'm remembering now, it wasn't you, it was some random girl... you were tackle glomping people.
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:08 pm

GoldenSun13 wrote:
MidnightPersona wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

haha Don't hump them too hard Luu! I did that to my PS2 and it hasn't looked at me the same way since : S

It must have been you Raven, because if I remember correctly, you were (stroking) dusting a N64 saying "Isn't it beautiful!" XDD

edit: I'm remembering now, it wasn't you, it was some random girl... you were tackle glomping people.

Tackle-glomping people? o.o That sounds like you channeled me from high school. xD Though, I'd def. love a N64 with the Pikachu. xD
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:24 am

Really quickly before I am late:

I dreamt that I had managed to get into Juliard... so imagine my disappointment when I woke up! Lord knows why it was Juliard. I have obviously turned my sub-conscious American. I blame Idina!
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:40 am

GoldenSun13 wrote:I blame Idina!
Because you listened to Poker Face before you went to bed?? : P Makes sense ö.ö
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:52 am

GoldenSun13 wrote:I blame Idina!

>////< Say that again.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next