Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Invincible Iron Ruka (A Natsuki's Dream Diary fic)

2 posters

Go down

The Invincible Iron Ruka (A Natsuki's Dream Diary fic) Empty The Invincible Iron Ruka (A Natsuki's Dream Diary fic)

Post by GoldenSun13 Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:11 pm

So here's Chapter three of my humour fic. It's based of an epic fbook convo thread with Vampirestein and Midnightpersona. Hope you enjoy :)

"Kami! You'll never believe what I dreamt about last night!" Said Natsuki, plonking down onto the sofa beside Mai.

"Hmm..." Mai hummed in thought, "I thought Nao phoned you last night and didn't let you sleep."

Natsuki gave a laugh. The previous week, Natsuki had gone out motorbike shopping with Nao as the younger girl didn't know which model or make to buy. It was all going great; every shop they went into was fascinating and with this new, shared interest, they hadn't fought once. About three shops into the trip, Nao's eyes had fallen onto a particular bike and had remained glued there no matter which side of the shop her body was currently located. After noticing this, Natsuki quietly spoke to one of the assistants asking how much the bike was, specifically in that colour (orange/red). When the assistant had added the price for colour and then deducted the student discount, Natsuki was shocked to find it exactly within Nao's budget. Grabbing Nao by the collar of her jacket, Natsuki showed her the new price; well, at least she tried to, for as soon as Nao read the number, she zipped straight to the first sales person she could see and bought one. As they were leaving the store, (Nao practically dancing out,) Natsuki commented about how funny it would be if "a bright pink scooter was delivered instead of the bike you just ordered." At the time, Nao just laughed it off, punching Natsuki in the arm. A week later, however...

Nao opened her door in excitement to find a delivery guy holding a form in his hand, which she had to sign as proof of delivery, standing in front of... a brand new, bright pink scooter. "KUGA!"
Thinking that Natsuki had set this up, she immediately phoned the older girl demanding an explanation. Natsuki, wanting to see what was going on, hung up and walked down to the entrance of their dorm. Seeing the impossibly pink scooter, She burst out laughing. Not finding the situation at all funny and feeling completely embarrassed in front of the delivery guy, Nao bonked Natsuki right on top of her head. Not even this could stop Natsuki from howling in glee. Once the blunette had calmed down enough, she asked the delivery guy about the mix up. According to him, the model numbers of the scooter and bike that Nao had originally ordered only differed by one digit. He apologised profusely had stated that the actual order will arrive tomorrow with a discount, but by now, Nao Yuuki was out for blood.

Not content with the personal hell she had put Natsuki through all of that day, she had even phoned the older girl up several time during the night and stayed ranting about what she was going to do to her if the same thing happened again. Of course, Natsuki was so tired from that days ordeal, she ended up falling asleep still on the phone to Nao.

After hearing Natsuki's explanation, Mai replied, "I see. I hope Nao didn't have a big phone bill by the end of it."

"She must have done," Said Natsuki, "I had fallen asleep listening to her, had a dream, and woken up still listening to how she's going to disembowel me!"

After a brief fit of giggles, Mai's curiosity over what the dream was won against her curiosity over what Nao's threats were.

"I dunno what caused me to dream this really," Natsuki began, "There have been a few superhero movies coming out recently, but I haven't seen them or anything...

Natsuki was sitting in one of the many booths in a traditional American diner. Across the table from her was Nao talking on and on about how much she hated Natsuki. This was all fine; Natsuki just took the verbal abuse in her stride, preferring to concentrate solely on her mayonnaise smothered french fries. It wasn't until Nao started talking about her mother ("She smelt like elderberries!) and Shizuru ("What a @#$%!") that Natsuki's eyebrow began to twitch. As the abuse began to pile higher and higher, finally something snapped. In a fit of rage, Natsuki upended the table and began to convulse, "Shut up! Don't... make... me angry!".

Completely ignoring Natsuki's advice, Nao continued with "It's that stupid condiment Mutt! You just shouldn't eat mayo unless you want to lose all your brain cells."

That was the final straw. With a "Roar!" Natsuki ripped her t-shirt in two; her skin began to ripple and flex as her muscles grew ten times their original size; her whole body turned a sickly shade of blue. "Run." Was all she could growl before she pounced at where Nao once stood.

Turning around, Natsuki found herself in what appeared to be a bedroom. She thought she was alone, until she felt someone tapping her shoulder. "Oh Natsuki! Look how blue you are! You must be freezing!" Shizuru said, ushering Natsuki towards the bed. Not bothering to lift the blankets, Shizuru forcefully pushed Natsuki into the bed. "You know, I heard an old wives tale that states: "a negi in any orifice will cure fevers and cold." I wonder what orifice they were talking about Natsuki!" She pondered out loud as a negi appeared on the bedside table. Blue Hulk Natsuki was frozen on the spot as Shizuru began to crawl up her body, negi in hand. Completely out of the blue, Haruka dressed as Iron Man crashed into the ceiling.

"Hands off her, Bubuzuke!" She cried. "All your Natsuki are belong to us!" Grabbing Shizuru by the hair, she swung her in a circle and threw her into the sky, via the Haruka shaped hole in the ceiling.

The next thing Natsuki noticed, as the scenery changed from a bedroom, to a government research facility, was Yukino "Pepper" Potts. "What are you planning on doing to her Ms. Stark?"

"I don't know Yukino." Haruka replied, "you know that whenever you call me that, all seasonable thought leaves my head." She pulled Yukino towards her for a searing kiss.

They pulled apart when air was needed, "I think you meant reasonable, Haruka-chan."

Haruka's purple eyes flashed as she slowly lowered Yukino to the ground, "I said what I meant, and meant what I said, Yu-Ki-No!"

"...and that's where I awoke, completely disgusted with myself and Nao still yelling in my...ear... OIII! What are you laughing at Tokiha!"

"Nothing," She giggled, "Just the fact that you so nearly had a dream involving Haruka and Yukino doing a bit of this and that!"
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Invincible Iron Ruka (A Natsuki's Dream Diary fic) Empty Re: The Invincible Iron Ruka (A Natsuki's Dream Diary fic)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:57 pm

Natsuki's transformation turned meh ahn. >_> *HUGE She-Hulk fan*

*LAUGHS* That was great! Funny how things shifted between this chapter and the last. From DC to Marvel themed Mai-silliness. X3 Keep it up, Sunny.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

The Invincible Iron Ruka (A Natsuki's Dream Diary fic) Empty Re: The Invincible Iron Ruka (A Natsuki's Dream Diary fic)

Post by GoldenSun13 Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:34 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Natsuki's transformation turned meh ahn. >_> *HUGE She-Hulk fan*

*LAUGHS* That was great! Funny how things shifted between this chapter and the last. From DC to Marvel themed Mai-silliness. X3 Keep it up, Sunny.

Yeah, I wasn't really expecting the shift haha Tbh, I love Marvel and DC and everything, but I don't know them enough to write fanfic. I never expected to write these =3

Thanks Luu chocobo
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down