Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Cause Everyone Haz Questions~!

+26
*BlackRose*
Dead.And.Alive
burande fujino
BMeph
Twi
hildebrant
The Fire Stirring Ruby
ATHENAx514
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Chaglette
IlliterateKoi
CaptainVonCookie
SpiralDasher
Cheshire Kat
Kyubey Mittens
MissSoccerNinja
Sergay Tate
depression76
Kino karutta-chan
ookamidesu
MidnightPersona
Luu Sky Sapphire
Lerena
GoldenSun13
Valkyria Lightning
Yuri-hime
30 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

'Cause Everyone Haz Questions~! - Page 3 Empty Re: 'Cause Everyone Haz Questions~!

Post by Lerena Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:41 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:Question for all: How do you think we would've met without HiME/Otome? Do you think we WOULD have met? How would you/we be different? BE DESCRIPTIVE/DETAILED!

I don't know how different I'd be without Mai HiME and Mai Otome, but without this fandom I wouldn't have met any of you. In my personal opinion, I'd probably be more clingy towards my boyfriend, and this would either annoy him or please him depending. Of course, the possibility that I'd frequent tumblr more often also holds some solid ground. Maybe without this fandom I would become more involved in the Yu-Gi-Oh fandom instead of this one. As far as my studies go, perhaps I'd have higher grades due to excessive boredom and a craving to do something. I may even have a social life outside the Internet. The possibilities are endless. Just one difference can change a person drastically.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

'Cause Everyone Haz Questions~! - Page 3 Empty Re: 'Cause Everyone Haz Questions~!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:33 pm

Lerena wrote:In my personal opinion, I'd probably be more clingy towards my boyfriend, and this would either annoy him or please him depending.

It depends. :) Guys like me want a girl who has a life beyond the relationship, so she can hang with friends and such. It's healthy for her and it's healthy for me. And don't tell me you lack online friends, Lerena-chan. ;p
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:02 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Lerena wrote:In my personal opinion, I'd probably be more clingy towards my boyfriend, and this would either annoy him or please him depending.

It depends. :) Guys like me want a girl who has a life beyond the relationship, so she can hang with friends and such. It's healthy for her and it's healthy for me. And don't tell me you lack online friends, Lerena-chan. ;p

To be perfectly honest, I don't have many friends, online or otherwise. I have been focusing on myself and my alone time lately. Fortunately, I'm not completely alone. Tumblr and this forum are good ways to keep my mind occupied when my boyfriend isn't around. Plus, with NaNo going on this month, I don't particularly want to have a lot of friends distracting me from my 50,000 word goal. Shiho Huit

Eventually I will become concerned with my social life again, but until then I will enjoy my alone time.
Lerena
Lerena

Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:49 pm

As long as you're content with the life you have, Lerena, everything will be okay. ^_~

Easy question: What Russian novel, embraces more than 500 characters, is set in the Napoleonic wars?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:26 pm

:) Guess my question was too hard. In that case, I have two bonus questions to add onto it:

1. Can you tell when a girl looks at you and is thinking how much she likes you and is wondering if you like her and thinking how important it is for you to say how you feel before she says anything more about how she feels about you or anyone else they might be jealous of because she's already said how she feels how she's said in her own way?

And B...

2. HOW CAN YOU BE UNCONSCIOUSLY ASLEEP!?!?!??!?

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:01 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote::) Guess my question was too hard. In that case, I have two bonus questions to add onto it:

1. Can you tell when a girl looks at you and is thinking how much she likes you and is wondering if you like her and thinking how important it is for you to say how you feel before she says anything more about how she feels about you or anyone else they might be jealous of because she's already said how she feels how she's said in her own way?

And B...

2. HOW CAN YOU BE UNCONSCIOUSLY ASLEEP!?!?!??!?
...wha? XD

Can you say again in english and less-run-on-sentence =p

And B...sleep *is* a state of being unconscious so...unconsciously asleep *shrugs*

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1178
Armitage GUTS!!! : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:59 pm

Yuri-hime wrote:
...wha? XD

Can you say again in english and less-run-on-sentence =p[/quote]

XD I wish! That little number came from the underrated Nancy Drew movie. :)

Yuri-hime wrote:And B...sleep *is* a state of being unconscious so...unconsciously asleep *shrugs*

X'D Exactly. it's just another "How does one turn up missing" type question. :3

Question:

If you were in control of the Twilight series, what would you do with it to make it less hated by the anti-crowd? Personally if it were me, the character of Bella would get a serious character makeover. ^^;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mittens Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:48 pm

Three questions to answer here:

In regards to relationships, I can't comment on it with experience because I've simply had no relationships. I think real life relationships are better, I would prefer someone to know me by my mannerisms, appearance, and words since I those are all crucial to a good bond. The internet doesn't get this across well, not for me in particular.

The internet is great for finding people with similar interests but I like intimacy.

"Question for all: How do you think we would've met without HiME/Otome? Do you think we WOULD have met? How would you/we be different? BE DESCRIPTIVE/DETAILED!"

I simply wouldn't know any of you besides Raven, but that seems rather unlikely too since even though I would probably see her at cons, it's two different sides of a coin. We probably would have never got to hang out. I don't think I would met anyone besides Luu, and I would probably meet him as that "badass guy who I can't strike up a conversation with." Razz (I've don't go around saying this, but I really think that all the time when I go to conventions).

The Multiverse is a really fun place to hang out at either in the chatroom or simply posting on occasion. Without it I wouldn't have a place to discuss a favorite of mine. I have a hard time finding forums for shows I really love, let alone find a board that
A)People who post/get together in chats semi regularly
B)People who still actually discuss the show
C)People who are for the most part very friendly, rarely any elitism
D)(Most importantly) People who care about their fellow fans in their fandom, I have never seen so much kindness towards others that for the majority, only know online. That's very inspiring, if anything, and has made me more generous.

Also without the boards I would probably never get the chance to get together with some rather cool people at the cons that I would normally wander almost utterly alone.(Sugio was great, and I really need to post the journey stuff already). Sure I've went with friends of mine but we usually wander off by ourselves.

"If you were in control of the Twilight series, what would you do with it to make it less hated by the anti-crowd? Personally if it were me, the character of Bella would get a serious character makeover. ^^;"

Never read but if the author actually read good romance stories her writing would probably be better and I would give it a shot.
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 437
Armitage GUTS!!! : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:08 am

Kyubey Mittens wrote:People who are for the most part very friendly, rarely any elitism

In the past, when elitism tried to rear it's fugly head around here, I made sure that person (or persons) was excellently executed. :) Thank you for your kind words, Juke.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:39 am

"If you were in control of the Twilight series, what would you do with it to make it less hated by the anti-crowd? Personally if it were me, the character of Bella would get a serious character makeover. ^^;"

• First off, Bella wouldn't try to kill herself just because Edward left her. I don't remember why he did that; I think she was in danger and he didn't want her to die, but I may be wrong.

• Another thing is Edward wouldn't be such an overpowered character. Overpowered characters can be good, but without a single weakness they just get old quickly. Naraku for instance

• Bella and Edward would change, the villains would change, and the entire story would basically be redone until it has some substance. I could learn a thing or two about writing before I start trying to criticize her work, but overall I have seen five major problems:

~Bella is a weakling.
    ~Edward is a controlling stalker.
    ~Bella tries to kill herself when her boyfriend leaves her.
    ~The characters are boring.
    ~The villains are terrible.

• The biggest change would be with Edward. Less emphasis on his *amazing* good looks and more emphasis on his character and personality. As I hear, the books portray Edward to be quite stunning and hauntingly handsome. No. Just no. You can say a character looks handsome, but don't overdo it. I don't know how much emphasis is really put on Edward's looks, but as far as I know he is an overpowered stalker with almost zero weaknesses if any at all.

• Bella is another major change. She would be depressed over her boyfriend's absence, yes, but she wouldn't try to kill herself and she'd get over it. There would be maybe a chapter on her depression before it goes away, because everyone knows that if your lover leaves you of course you need to be allowed a realistic amount of time to be heartbroken. She would channel her depression into a positive activity, such as painting or poetry. Of course, if I wrote the book he wouldn't have left her at all.
I don't remember anything else that I would change. These are the observations I made from the thumbnails presented in the first two movies. I will never give Twilight a chance. Ever. I watched the movies to see if perhaps I'd like to read the books and the movies highly disappointed me. All this said, I can't give a half-way decent answer to this question without reading the books as well; as previously stated, the movies ruined all my motivation to bother reading the books.

Kyubey Mittens wrote:The Multiverse is a really fun place to hang out at either in the chatroom or simply posting on occasion. Without it I wouldn't have a place to discuss a favorite of mine. I have a hard time finding forums for shows I really love, let alone find a board that
A)People who post/get together in chats semi regularly
B)People who still actually discuss the show
C)People who are for the most part very friendly, rarely any elitism
D)(Most importantly) People who care about their fellow fans in their fandom, I have never seen so much kindness towards others that for the majority, only know online. That's very inspiring, if anything, and has made me more generous.
I like this forum for those very reasons. There is no elitism and everyone is kind to each other. All conversations are kept civil and on subject (for the most part). It's hard for me to find a place where I can feel accepted, let alone an active forum to frequent. This forum is one of the best places ever and I always enjoy the conversations that go on in the chat.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:58 pm

Lerena wrote:I will never give Twilight a chance. Ever. I watched the movies to see if perhaps I'd like to read the books and the movies highly disappointed me. All this said, I can't give a half-way decent answer to this question without reading the books as well; as previously stated, the movies ruined all my motivation to bother reading the books..

I tried watching the first Twilight movie. ^^; It wasn't BAD as in BAD like Dragon Ball Evolution BAD (one of the WORST WORST WORST movies I've EVER seen), but it wasn't anything special. It makes me question people's taste.

While everyone flocks to see a pregnant Bella in one theater, I'm the only one watching the next Underworld film in the other. XD Honestly, the reason people like modern day crap is because they're so used to mediocrity. ^^; Example: Any silly person who felt the Mummy movies are god's gift to cinema clearly haven't seen the first three Indiana Jones films. Especially Temple of Doom.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Lerena wrote:I will never give Twilight a chance. Ever. I watched the movies to see if perhaps I'd like to read the books and the movies highly disappointed me. All this said, I can't give a half-way decent answer to this question without reading the books as well; as previously stated, the movies ruined all my motivation to bother reading the books..

I tried watching the first Twilight movie. ^^; It wasn't BAD as in BAD like Dragon Ball Evolution BAD (one of the WORST WORST WORST movies I've EVER seen), but it wasn't anything special. It makes me question people's taste.

While everyone flocks to see a pregnant Bella in one theater, I'm the only one watching the next Underworld film in the other. XD Honestly, the reason people like modern day crap is because they're so used to mediocrity. ^^; Example: Any silly person who felt the Mummy movies are god's gift to cinema clearly haven't seen the first three Indiana Jones films. Especially Temple of Doom.

when is the new Underworld coming out? O.o i hope it's before i leave D:
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mittens Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:25 pm

Ah the Mummy movies, the clear examples of why the action genre has such a bad rep in my mind.
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:47 pm

should i take my figures with me to Africa?
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mittens Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:27 am

1.How are you staying there?
2.How many do you have?

If you're staying there for more than 6 months, I would bring them but at the same if there's more than five I wouldn't bring them personally, I would be afraid of losing them.
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:31 am

Kyubey Mittens wrote:1.How are you staying there?
2.How many do you have?

If you're staying there for more than 6 months, I would bring them but at the same if there's more than five I wouldn't bring them personally, I would be afraid of losing them.

well, i'm staying there for at least 6 months (with a 2 week break every 2 months though) and i have... 11, and a massive one of Mai. lol xD thinking i might take a couple and leave the rest.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:01 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:when is the new Underworld coming out? O.o i hope it's before i leave D:

January 20th. By then the Twilight madness will die down enough for humanity to watch a superior vampire/werewolves movie.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:24 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:when is the new Underworld coming out? O.o i hope it's before i leave D:

January 20th. By then the Twilight madness will die down enough for humanity to watch a superior vampire/werewolves movie.

a) yes it will have died down thankfully!
and b) DAMN IT NOT EVEN GONNA BE IN THE COUNTRY ADBKALBFABLWFBS!!!!!!!!!!

hopefully i'm back not too long after it comes out... hmm... i wonder...
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:39 pm

Here's a "troll" question for all of you.

How important is Bella Swan being pregnant to you on a scale of 1-10 (ten being highest)?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Kat Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:43 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Here's a "troll" question for all of you.

How important is Bella Swan being pregnant to you on a scale of 1-10 (ten being highest)?

10. I need to know when's the best time to walk her up the stairs to Garderobe... and have her slip... :3
Cheshire Kat
Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 819
Armitage GUTS!!! : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mittens Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:57 pm

One in comparison to knowing if Kyoko Godai is pregnant.
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:53 pm

-10 *nods*

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1178
Armitage GUTS!!! : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:02 pm

Maybes about 4...

so things like this can happen:

- "Did you know Bella Swan is pregnant?!"
- "Yeah, she was really freaked out when she told me... telling me I gotta take some responsibility and shit. Can't seem to recall that convo too well though."
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:27 pm

Cheshire Kat wrote:

10. I need to know when's the best time to walk her up the stairs to Garderobe... and have her slip... :3

agreed!!!
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:36 pm

10. Bella Swan's pregnancy is ultra important to me and let me explain why...I can't come up with anything to support why I find it to be so important. This is probably because my scale of caring is actually a 1.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next