Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread

+3
Kara
RedEyedWolf
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread

Post by RedEyedWolf Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:49 pm

Mikoto lets out a horrendous laughter and wipes the tears from her eyes. 'that's so great, best supper power ever' Mikoto straightened up

"well you better go and help her, she's about to play "hair" RPS with a hair queen"
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 965
Armitage GUTS!!! : 408

Back to top Go down

The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Mai-Multiverse Roleplay Thread

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:50 pm

Climbing down from the manly Natsuki, Shizuru nods, before trying to rush into the building, only to trip and fall.

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:54 pm

Mikoto looked at Manly Kruger with a small smirk

"well she is cute isn't she?"
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:30 pm

"I guess, but I'm not into younger ladies, I like 'em older. It feels more manly that way." Natsuki commented off-hand as she watched Shizuru try to rush into the building again, only to trip....again.

"What are you doin' here anyway?"
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:33 pm

Getting frustrated at not being able to make it to the building without tripping, Shizuru decided she'd just lay there. Until she saw something that made her skin crawl.

"ANT!" She yelled, latching onto manly Natsuki's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:36 pm

Blankly, Natsuki sought out the offending bug and promptly squashed it. "There ya go, ant's all gone!" She reassured as petted Shizuru's head without bothering to pull her off the top of her head. She was too manly for neck cramps anyway.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:41 pm

Letting out a relieved breath, Shizuru climbed down. "Ookini!" She sounded, looking to the strange building, and all its obstacles, such as a stray twig and the like.

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:06 am

Mikoto let out a laugh again watching it all unfold. "i'm a teacher here Kruger, i'm one of your staff members. pole dancing remember, i helped your Viola learn how." Mikoto the coughed in her had almost whispering the 2nd part about Manly Natsuki's girlfriend.

"you should carry her in or something" getting straight back to busniess and walking towards the enterance "plus i think Nina might need us shortly... she's... looking pretty fine if i do say so myself."
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:13 am

"Pole dancing...Oh yeahh, I think I remember adding that to the curriculum." Because it was manly to have something other schools didn't..

Natsuki didn't hear the last part as to what the stripper teacher said so she simply blew if off. "Let's get inside and....help fine-looking Nina?" She sounded unsure as she spoke the last part but shrugged it off.

Throwing Shizuru over her shoulder, she headed inside.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:18 am

"yeah" mikoto began "a fine looking Nina" she smirked

"i thought that maybe the southern sounding Viola-san would like that and get distracted" an evil grin then made its way onto her face

"plus Nina needs to get Laid or something" Now following the manly Kruger towards the building
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:31 am

"Wheee!" Shizuru sounded, clearly having fun at being thrown over the manly Natsuki's shoulder. At least now she wouldn't trip over any branches and the occasional crunchy leaf.

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:06 pm

((luis said i can interfere in any side story whee! no getting lost :333 ))

the frustrated nao lands on top of the manly natsuki and demands help. julia giggle with delight seeing the butch natsuki struggle.

"sup? i need to see president wheelchair girl, Mashiro. where is she? talk or i'll cut you to pieces" -licks-
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:30 pm

RedEyedWolf wrote:"but...." Nina almost stuttered "my hair is flat....."

another shot of pleasure ran through everyone

"You have to try Neena-chan!" pleaded the elderly lady, squeezing the Haruka-doll.

"Wait, I have an idea." Arika reached into her pockets and found what appeared to be a long haired rat. "Nina! Use this Lady Gaga wig!" With a wind up and a pitch, Arika sent the wig crashing into Nina's face. "DO YOUR BEST!!! LIKE OUR ENDING SONG SAYS!"

"That was corny, Arika-oneesama."

"Oh shaddup, what do you know?!"

Shiho begins cackling with sheer delight. "Your plan is to make Nina look like a Spice Girl?! You girls ARE stupid! HO-HO-HO-HO-HO!"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:49 pm

"i refuse to be a spice girl!" Nina yelled in Kuga's husky dubbed man voice. an idea popped into her head and she looked back at the crazy pink haired girl.

"hey, since we all know my hair is going to be... well paper," Kuga's voice sending waves of pleasure through everyone in the room. "i'm going to say bye to my friends considering i'll be a doll next."

She stalked back towards the group and pulled Arika into a tight hug but that was just the cover. Nina whispered in such a sexy voice Arika almost couldn't stand it "listen Arika, we may not be from the same universe but we were friends in yours right?" Arika nodded

"good then you know my weak spot... yes?" Nina blushed at her own words. "then here's the plan, since my hair is down right now there's no way i can win, but if you come up behind me and... well you know... my hair has a tendency to defy gravity when you do that, making spikes which will equal scissors." nina smiled at her brilliant plan.

"so then since she'll think mine was going to be paper we'll have the same. so she'll do rock next.... now.... i need you to kiss me... so my hair drops... making paper against her rock and we win" Nina's face lit up like a christmas tree. "got it?"

Nina walked back and faced Shiho, "ok i'm ready!"
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:00 pm

Arikac crossed her arms, having a difficult time processing everything Nina just said. Typical Ant.

"Are you sure that's going to work? Waaaah!!! You started without me!!!" screamed Arika as Shiho began to make her move.

"Don't hold back, stupid girls! ROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS.....SHOOT!"

Shiho is able to form a giant ball with her octo-hair, resembling a rock.

It was too late, Arika didn't kiss the adopted Sergay daughter in time.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:16 pm

nina looked on confused... "why did you do rock?" her green contact eyes shined because her hair hadn't moved at all. it was still down and flat. picking up a strand of her own hair she looked at it with interest. Mikoto had put it down trying to distract Southern Viola-sama

she looked up again meeting the pink haired girls eyes "does that mean i win?"
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:13 pm

'Why don't people land somewhere normal, like on the ground next to me?' Kruger thought to herself as she tried to adjust to the new weight. 'Oh yeah, cause I'm just that manly, who could even resist jumping on my back?'

Natsuki turned to face the newcomer, to her dismay, it was another pretty girl. That means no punching, scaring, hurting or running away from. Where are the uggos when you need them?!

"The who? I've never heard of her, I don't really associate with wheelchair people."
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:19 pm

Squirming from manly Natsuki's shoulder, Shizuru managed to climb atop the blunette's head, and curled around it so she could see everything. 'I can see my house from here...I don't have a house....what is that I'm looking at then?' Confused Shizuru is confused.

Haruka-doll hated being the one thing she feared. Other than defeat and the theater being destroyed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:35 pm

With a devilish grin, Shiho grabs Nina by her hair and slaps her. "NO!!!!" screamed the pink haired sore loser.

"That's cheating!" Miss Maria cried out.

"I dominated this game for an eternity and just because this small breasted girl got lucky, now I can never face my brother! Now turn into a dollie and get out of my sight!"

With the snap of her fingers, Nina transformed into a doll, landing next to Haruka-doll. Miss Maria picked them both up and started brushing their hair.

"Don't worry, Neena-chan. I'll take good care of you and hug and squeeze you into itty bitty pieces!"

"Awwww!" bitched the Ant as she grabbed the others and headed into the next room. "This is our 3rd challenge! We're almost there!"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:37 pm

At least Haruka-doll had another doll-friend. Then she remembered she really hated dolls. Scary. 'In my head...mhmhmhmhmhm...' Passing time as a doll was hard, every second felt like a second. It sucked!

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:39 pm

Maria felt the tension between the two dolls. "What's the matter, Miss Suzushiro? Is Neena-chan being a naughty dollie?"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:41 pm

Haruka really wished she could at least dive for no apparent reason, at least then she'd maybe get her nose scratched and it wouldn't be driving her insane!

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:55 pm

"We've arrived at the last room! Keep you eyes peeled, Miss Maria!"

"I'll try, Arika-oneesama. My dollies are so scared and need protection too!"

"Dollies don't have souls!!! For all we know, the puppet master Miyu is holding their real bodies in some alternate space!"

NOT QUITE LITTLE GIRL!

"Who was that!?"

WELCOME TO YOUR THIRD CHALLENGE!

As Arika looked up at the giant altar, she spotted a young man with a kendo stick in hand.

"MY NAME IS TAKEDA! I'M YOUR LAST AND FINAL CHALLENGE! "

"All right, a boy! We finally get a threatening challenger! Well come on, Mr. Takeda. Your bamboo stick is no match for the power of the Blue Sky Sapphire."

"CHILL, GIRL. WE WILL NOT BE FIGHTING EACH OTHER. WE WILL COMPETE IN A GAME OF ENDCATCHER!"

"That...word game?! Lame as shitt, dude!!!"

"THOSE ARE THE RULES, LITTLE GIRL. NOW LET THE CHALLENGE BEGIN!!!"

Suddenly a flash of light surrounded Miss Maria's lower body. Revealing what appears to be dark blue panties with little mayonnaise jar patterns,

"AHHHHHHHHH!!! WHAT THE HECK IS THIS!?" questioned the elderly granny,

"THE STUPID ANT GIRL HAS JUST NOMINATED YOU TO BE THE KUGA!"

"The..Kuga? I thought were playing End Catcher!"

"WE ARE YOU OLD FART! WHEN YOU GRAB SOMEBODY ELSE'S END, THEY BECOME THE KUGA. LAST ONE WEARING THE KUGA PANTIES WILL NOT ONLY BECOME THE WINNER, I WILL PERSONALLY RAPE HER."

Arika started beating herself up with a sledgehammer. The stupidity of it all....
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:35 pm

On the other hand, maybe being a doll was that bad after all. Haruka gave thanks for her luck, and promised if she got out of this alive, not a doll, and unraped, she would stop being mean to Shizuru...maybe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:02 pm

"No No No No No! I absolutely refuse to do it!" cried Miss Maria, cowering in fear with the dolls in hand. "But if I don't do it, I'll become a doll too. Maybe I can grab Arika's bottom..."

"I THINK you know what'll happen if you try that, Miss Maria! Grandma always me me if some old geezer tries to touch your ass, blow that fucker away with a rocket launcher!"

"NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

"HEH, THAT'S WHAT I EXPECT FROM A BUCKET OF SAGGY SKIN. YOU LOSE, BITCH!"

Maria's body flashed and now she's one of the dollie troupe. Arika picks them all up and runs towards the last room. "Miyu! I'm the last survivor! Give me the gemstone and turn my friends back to normal, please!"

"Well. I didn't think you would make it this far. Did you, Miss Alyssa?"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next