Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The strongest HiME..

+9
PostoronnimV
The Fire Stirring Ruby
HiME-tfln
Midori Sugiura
Highman
Bluholic711
Luu Sky Sapphire
*BlackRose*
denerop
13 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The strongest HiME.. - Page 4 Empty Re: The strongest HiME..

Post by fortunelestion Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:18 pm

PostoronnimV wrote:
And I think Shizuru is the strongest HIME.

I agree with PostoronnimV-san.
Even without Shizuru, Kiyohime still will be the strongest Child. I remembered when Shizuru appeared to help Natsuki when Akira defeated. Kiyohime pushed Kagutsuchi so easily, and even broke Mikoto's Miroku power 'The rocks that appeared from below earth.' (I don't know what it called :p hehe) And Kiyohime can fly too! Oh my gosh, it was so awesome!
And Shizuru without her Child, she still the strongest, and cunning HiME. She has smart mind, and great power (I believe Naginata is not light weapon, right?) She even cut Nao's Julia, and destroyed that big bell in the church so easily.
So without all love drama, Shizuru will be the strongest HiME. She will be unbeatable.  Shizuru Fujino
fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 207
Armitage GUTS!!! : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:20 am

fortunelestion wrote:I agree with PostoronnimV-san.
Even without Shizuru, Kiyohime still will be the strongest Child. I remembered when Shizuru appeared to help Natsuki when Akira defeated. Kiyohime pushed Kagutsuchi so easily, and even broke Mikoto's Miroku power 'The rocks that appeared from below earth.' (I don't know what it called :p hehe) And Kiyohime can fly too! Oh my gosh, it was so awesome!
And Shizuru without her Child, she still the strongest, and cunning HiME. She has smart mind, and great power (I believe Naginata is not light weapon, right?) She even cut Nao's Julia, and destroyed that big bell in the church so easily.
So without all love drama, Shizuru will be the strongest HiME. She will be unbeatable.  Shizuru Fujino

It's hard to say whether or not the materialized weapons of the HiME are heavy. Let's just say they are, which is impressive for a 90-100 pound girl like Shizuru~

You have a good point with Shizuru being the strongest! Kiyohime did manage to budge Kagutsuchi, even though that was a major "WTF!? WHO'S THIS?!" moment for Kagu. xD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:47 am

[quote="Luu Sky Sapphire"]
fortunelestion wrote:
It's hard to say whether or not the materialized weapons of the HiME are heavy. Let's just say they are, which is impressive for a 90-100 pound girl like Shizuru~

You have a good point with Shizuru being the strongest! Kiyohime did manage to budge Kagutsuchi, even though that was a major "WTF!? WHO'S THIS?!" moment for Kagu. xD

Yes Luu. You are right hahaha. Me too. I didn't think the unknown HiME was Shizuru. Lol. Shizuru will be the strongest if not because her selfless love to Natsuki  ShizNat2 
fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:46 am

i agree with leon-san.
shizuru's love makes her the most powerful Hime.
^.^' when natsuki explains how a child works you take one look at kiyohime and go wow! 0.0
duran too!!
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:03 pm

fortunelestion wrote:
I didn't think the unknown HiME was Shizuru. Lol.

O_O I guess that silhouette of her wasn't a dead give away. XD It tickled my brain at the time, I admit.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:07 am

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:i agree with leon-san.
shizuru's love makes her the most powerful Hime.
^.^' when natsuki explains how a child works you take one look at kiyohime and go wow! 0.0
duran too!!

*Hi-fives* Yup. Kiyohime was so big. I guess Natsuki realized what Shizuru had done for her was so great, which no one ever do for her. That's why Duran became bigger than before. But as many people think, she didn't aware that it was romantically love. Lol. ShizNat always!  swoon 

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
fortunelestion wrote:
I didn't think the unknown HiME was Shizuru. Lol.

O_O I guess that silhouette of her wasn't a dead give away. XD It tickled my brain at the time, I admit.

You are so sharp Luu. I couldn't think about that. I remember Shizuru wore Kimono when departed with Natsuki, and the unknown HiME wore uniform. I also didn't realize that Shizuru loved Natsuki! Ugh Stupid me!  frustrated 
fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:02 pm

fortunelestion wrote:You are so sharp Luu. I couldn't think about that. I remember Shizuru wore Kimono when departed with Natsuki, and the unknown HiME wore uniform. I also didn't realize that Shizuru loved Natsuki! Ugh Stupid me!  frustrated 

Happy Nah, you're not stupid. In my case, I was used to see Shizuru in a Fuuka uniform as opposed to her violet yukata. The love Shizuru had for Natsuki on the other hand...I still won't call you stupid. >3< I'll make an excuse for you: Leon did not see the episode 4 omake (during her first run of Mai-HiME) where Shizuru pretty much admits she has a thing for Natsuki.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:55 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
fortunelestion wrote:You are so sharp Luu. I couldn't think about that. I remember Shizuru wore Kimono when departed with Natsuki, and the unknown HiME wore uniform. I also didn't realize that Shizuru loved Natsuki! Ugh Stupid me!  frustrated 

Happy Nah, you're not stupid. In my case, I was used to see Shizuru in a Fuuka uniform as opposed to her violet yukata. The love Shizuru had for Natsuki on the other hand...I still won't call you stupid. >3< I'll make an excuse for you: Leon did not see the episode 4 omake (during her first run of Mai-HiME) where Shizuru pretty much admits she has a thing for Natsuki.

Your right Luu. Honestly I didn't even know there were Omakes till recently lol. Still I feel stupid for not realize it. When I look her body, dang! It is Shizuru nice body! How can I didn't realize it!
fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:34 pm

fortunelestion wrote:
Your right Luu. Honestly I didn't even know there were Omakes till recently lol. Still I feel stupid for not realize it. When I look her body, dang! It is Shizuru nice body! How can I didn't realize it!

Wow, really. o.o My guess is that the episodes you had cut off after the "Next week's episode" previews. The omake normally played AFTER the previews. Strange...

YEAH! JUST LOOK AT THAT FIGURE! For just a silhouette, that is perfection!

The strongest HiME.. - Page 4 PDVD_113
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:44 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
fortunelestion wrote:

Wow, really. o.o My guess is that the episodes you had cut off after the "Next week's episode" previews. The omake normally played AFTER the previews. Strange...

YEAH! JUST LOOK AT THAT FIGURE! For just a silhouette, that is perfection!

The strongest HiME.. - Page 4 PDVD_113

Lol. I didn't download the episodes, but I bought it. Let say, it was fake DVD, not the genuine one. So, there were no omakes :( I knew about Mai HiME since 2007 if I'm not wrong. At that time our internet connection was so sloooow :'(

You are right Luu! *nosebleed* More! I want more! Can't get enough of ShizNat! frustrated To tell you the truth, I often watch Mai HiME again, mostly ShizNat scenes. When I heard Shizuru was speaking, it's scare me out (still I LOVE her voice!)  swoon 
fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:46 am

fortunelestion wrote:Lol. I didn't download the episodes, but I bought it. Let say, it was fake DVD, not the genuine one. So, there were no omakes :( I knew about Mai HiME since 2007 if I'm not wrong. At that time our internet connection was so sloooow :'(

You are right Luu! *nosebleed* More! I want more! Can't get enough of ShizNat! frustrated To tell you the truth, I often watch Mai HiME again, mostly ShizNat scenes. When I heard Shizuru was speaking, it's scare me out (still I LOVE her voice!)  swoon 

;A; You're right! The bootleg sets don't include the omakes.

Happy Oh man, you have no idea how much ShizNat makes me swoon. I love the series as a whole, but when Shizuru and Natsuki are in a scene together, I start going crazy. /*3*\ LOCK ME IN A MENTAL CELL!!!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:43 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
fortunelestion wrote:Lol. I didn't download the episodes, but I bought it. Let say, it was fake DVD, not the genuine one. So, there were no omakes :( I knew about Mai HiME since 2007 if I'm not wrong. At that time our internet connection was so sloooow :'(

;A; You're right! The bootleg sets don't include the omakes.

Happy Oh man, you have no idea how much ShizNat makes me swoon. I love the series as a whole, but when Shizuru and Natsuki are in a scene together, I start going crazy. /*3*\ LOCK ME IN A MENTAL CELL!!!!!

Yup :'(
Me too. In Mai Otome is clear that they are couple. It makes me so happy  Mio moe 
Oh my lady fumi, I will lock you! *pull Luu to darkest cell in pit bottom of haunted house 0.o**throw him to cell* *lock cell* Fuh~ ShizNat Virus is so dangerous. Lol.
fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:04 pm

[quote="fortunelestion"Yup :'(
Me too. In Mai Otome is clear that they are couple. It makes me so happy  Mio moe 
Oh my lady fumi, I will lock you! *pull Luu to darkest cell in pit bottom of haunted house 0.o**throw him to cell* *lock cell* Fuh~ ShizNat Virus is so dangerous. Lol.[/quote]

So dangerous that it made most of our heterosexual forum members gay. And I'm not kidding! XD Before you came, we had a lot of people (mainly female) questioning their sexuality.

Shizuru Kaichou  <---- Thanks to this person, they're 100% sure now and that's the power of this series.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:08 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:[quote="fortunelestion"Yup :'(
Oh my lady fumi, I will lock you! *pull Luu to darkest cell in pit bottom of haunted house 0.o**throw him to cell* *lock cell* Fuh~ ShizNat Virus is so dangerous. Lol.

So dangerous that it made most of our heterosexual forum members gay. And I'm not kidding! XD Before you came, we had a lot of people (mainly female) questioning their sexuality.

Shizuru Kaichou  <---- Thanks to this person, they're 100% sure now and that's the power of this series.[/quote]

What?! *gaped* *burst into laughter* Congrats for them then lol. Shizuru Kaichou is amazing! With one 'Ara' and everyone went from heterosexual to gay. She is truly strongest HiME. If she is a real person. Just say 'Ara', and everyone will do what she wants.  Viola 
fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:27 pm

fortunelestion wrote:What?! *gaped* *burst into laughter* Congrats for them then lol. Shizuru Kaichou is amazing! With one 'Ara' and everyone went from heterosexual to gay. She is truly strongest HiME. If she is a real person. Just say 'Ara', and everyone will do what she wants.  Viola 

blush <---- It's her rainbow charm. Nobody can resist! :3 Except me, of course. As lovely as Shizuru is, I couldn't fall in love with her. She's way too gay for me. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:49 am

Lol. Me too! I think I can't fall in love with Shizuru. She will kill all my friends with her stare! Or her ara~
fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:25 pm

fortunelestion wrote:Lol. Me too! I think I can't fall in love with Shizuru. She will kill all my friends with her stare! Or her ara~

:3 Oh she won't kill them with a stare. She'll just turn them queer~

blush <---- Like this. *A*;;;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:48 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
fortunelestion wrote:Lol. Me too! I think I can't fall in love with Shizuru. She will kill all my friends with her stare! Or her ara~

:3 Oh she won't kill them with a stare. She'll just turn them queer~

blush <---- Like this. *A*;;;

Ara you sure Luu? I mean Shizuru is possessive to her pup. I don't think she will turn our friends to fall in love with her, but kill them (torture them at least :p)
fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:20 pm

fortunelestion wrote:Ara you sure Luu? I mean Shizuru is possessive to her pup. I don't think she will turn our friends to fall in love with her, but kill them (torture them at least :p)

True! Just remember that it's not necessarily Shizuru turning females gay on purpose. It just happens with simple eye contact.  laugh 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:09 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
fortunelestion wrote:Ara you sure Luu? I mean Shizuru is possessive to her pup. I don't think she will turn our friends to fall in love with her, but kill them (torture them at least :p)

True! Just remember that it's not necessarily Shizuru turning females gay on purpose. It just happens with simple eye contact.  laugh 

But but... That's mean if we have a gf like her, surely we will feel jealous all the time  omg 
Can you imagine if she turns girls in every district just because simply eye contact? We can get killed in our sleep just because her fanatic fans (Who similar with Tomoe)
fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:32 pm

fortunelestion wrote:But but... That's mean if we have a gf like her, surely we will feel jealous all the time  omg Can you imagine if she turns girls in every district just because simply eye contact? We can get killed in our sleep just because her fanatic fans (Who similar with Tomoe)

tomoe2 : And don't you forget it.

Viola : Tomoe-san is so possessive~

Shizuru Kaichou : Those were the days~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:40 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
fortunelestion wrote:But but... That's mean if we have a gf like her, surely we will feel jealous all the time  omg Can you imagine if she turns girls in every district just because simply eye contact? We can get killed in our sleep just because her fanatic fans (Who similar with Tomoe)

Natsuki Kuga  : Shizuru, did you betray my trust with a girl... *look Tomoe* like her?

Shizuru Fujino  : Ara~ I won't ever do that to you my Natsuki *smile sickeningly sweet to Tomoe* Right Tomoe-han?

tomoe2  : *gulps* Sh-she is right Natsuki-sama

As we expected from Shizuru, just one smile can give various meanings.  swoon 

fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:55 pm

fortunelestion wrote:

Natsuki Kuga  : Shizuru, did you betray my trust with a girl... *look Tomoe* like her?

Shizuru Fujino  : Ara~ I won't ever do that to you my Natsuki *smile sickeningly sweet to Tomoe* Right Tomoe-han?

tomoe2  : *gulps* Sh-she is right Natsuki-sama

As we expected from Shizuru, just one smile can give various meanings.  swoon 

[/quote]

*laughs*  laugh Come to think of it, it's a good thing Tomoe wasn't a HiME in the original series. Being possessive AND in love grants your CHILD great size and power! O_O Her obsession with Shizuru would of made her a beast herself...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by PostoronnimV Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:13 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Come to think of it, it's a good thing Tomoe wasn't a HiME in the original series. Being possessive AND in love grants your CHILD great size and power! O_O Her obsession with Shizuru would of made her a beast herself...
I actually don't think so... Because in Mai-HiME, we had a good example of possessive and obsessive Shiho... and her CHILD wasn't very impressive in size or power! Tomoe and Shiho are very similar in this aspect...  Like Shiho towards Tate, Tomoe did not care about Shizuru's feelings, she cared only about fer feelings (obsession, lust and desire, but there was no love) for Shizuru...  she forced her feelings on Shizuru to push their relationship into sexual activity/assault without caring what Shizuru feels... and Tomoe didn't really know Shizuru, and she didn't try learn more about her either... she saw Shizuru as an object/plaything to possess, and not as a person...

fortunelestion wrote:I mean Shizuru is possessive to her pup. I don't think she will turn our friends to fall in love with her, but kill them (torture them at least :p)
Lol... That would be a big problem to Fuka populations... since Natsuki is strikingly beautiful and has a lot of admirers/fans of both genders...
The strongest HiME.. - Page 4 Prince42
The strongest HiME.. - Page 4 Dddddd10

But if to be serious... Imo, Shizuru isn't unreasonably/overly possessive/jealous type... Takeda comes to mind... In Natsuki no Prelude, after Shizuru's gentle inquiry about Takeda, Natsuki made it clear that she doesn't have feelings for him at all... and when Shizuru understood it, after that she didn't feel threatened by Takeda anymore and didn't care much about his attentions towards Natsuki... Shizuru even *twice* defended Takeda in "Panty Thief" episode...

And since Natsuki is very independent and has a leader type of character... and someone with this type of character doesn't take well being controlled... It's almost impossible to manage a person with leader type of character... In dealing with them, you will have to let them run the show with little interference... And Shizuru did just that... She let Natsuki run the show with minimal interference... She gave Natsuki total freedom to deal with her own affairs...

Shizuru stepped in only after she learned the sad truth about HiME fate... And who can blame her? ... The end of the world was looming on the horizon... her MIP was doomed because of her... and their time is very limited... When you think about it, it's small wonder that her love became obsessive... Luu once said (with which I fully agree) that Shizuru at that time lost control and acted on her instincts... and, imo, which had been used by OL to sic her on the First District...

I think, we all have baser instincts, but under normal circumstances, it isn't hard to not let them over rule our common sense...

And Shizuru even in a state she was in at that time... in ep. 26, she just tenderly hugged Natsuki, when she freed her out of the bell...
The strongest HiME.. - Page 4 Prince43

And easily let Natsuki get out from her embrace and reverse their position...
The strongest HiME.. - Page 4 Prince44
PostoronnimV
PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 367
Armitage GUTS!!! : 120

https://www.youtube.com/user/XxPostoronnimVxX

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:18 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
*laughs*  laugh Come to think of it, it's a good thing Tomoe wasn't a HiME in the original series. Being possessive AND in love grants your CHILD great size and power! O_O Her obsession with Shizuru would of made her a beast herself...

LOL maybe even though she didn't have the power, she will still do her best (manipulation power :p) to annihilate HiMEs. I won't be surprised if she would be the one who started the fights, not Yukariko.

PostoronnimV wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Come to think of it, it's a good thing Tomoe wasn't a HiME in the original series. Being possessive AND in love grants your CHILD great size and power! O_O Her obsession with Shizuru would of made her a beast herself...
I actually don't think so... Because in Mai-HiME, we had a good example of possessive and obsessive Shiho... and her CHILD wasn't very impressive in size or power! Tomoe and Shiho are very similar in this aspect...  Like Shiho towards Tate, Tomoe did not care about Shizuru's feelings, she cared only about fer feelings (obsession, lust and desire, but there was no love) for Shizuru...  she forced her feelings on Shizuru to push their relationship into sexual activity/assault without caring what Shizuru feels... and Tomoe didn't really know Shizuru, and she didn't try learn more about her either... she saw Shizuru as an object/plaything to possess, and not as a person...

fortunelestion wrote:I mean Shizuru is possessive to her pup. I don't think she will turn our friends to fall in love with her, but kill them (torture them at least :p)
Lol... That would be a big problem to Fuka populations... since Natsuki is strikingly beautiful and has a lot of admirers/fans of both genders...
The strongest HiME.. - Page 4 Prince42
The strongest HiME.. - Page 4 Dddddd10

But if to be serious... Imo, Shizuru isn't unreasonably/overly possessive/jealous type... Takeda comes to mind... In Natsuki no Prelude, after Shizuru's gentle inquiry about Takeda, Natsuki made it clear that she doesn't have feelings for him at all... and when Shizuru understood it, after that she didn't feel threatened by Takeda anymore and didn't care much about his attentions towards Natsuki... Shizuru even *twice* defended Takeda in "Panty Thief" episode...

And since Natsuki is very independent and has a leader type of character... and someone with this type of character doesn't take well being controlled... It's almost impossible to manage a person with leader type of character... In dealing with them, you will have to let them run the show with little interference... And Shizuru did just that... She let Natsuki run the show with minimal interference... She gave Natsuki total freedom to deal with her own affairs...

Shizuru stepped in only after she learned the sad truth about HiME fate... And who can blame her? ... The end of the world was looming on the horizon... her MIP was doomed because of her... and their time is very limited... When you think about it, it's small wonder that her love became obsessive... Luu once said (with which I fully agree) that Shizuru at that time lost control and acted on her instincts... and, imo, which had been used by OL to sic her on the First District...

I think, we all have baser instincts, but under normal circumstances, it isn't hard to not let them over rule our common sense...

And Shizuru even in a state she was in at that time... in ep. 26, she just tenderly hugged Natsuki, when she freed her out of the bell...
The strongest HiME.. - Page 4 Prince43

And easily let Natsuki get out from her embrace and reverse their position...
The strongest HiME.. - Page 4 Prince44

If it wasn't love, why Tate disappeared when Shiho was defeated? Was it because of love people can be very obsessive or even crazy? I always think that love made Tomoe became lunatic. She made sure that Shizuru was fine, and released Shizuru from the jail. There are so many kind of love, and her love was the selfish one.

Honestly, I am confusing about CHILDs size. Why Kagutsuchi size didn't reduce in the last episode? I mean Tate, and Takumi were died right? Who was Mai's love back then?

ROFL, yeah your right. Shizuru was so selfless. I agree with everything you said about her. Maybe that's why Natsuki forgave her so easily, because deep down in her heart, she knew Shizuru did everything just for her sake  Mikoto Minagi 
fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next