Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your favorite HiME CHiLD Summon + Element Materialization sequences? [Mai-HiME]

+2
iRenji0713
Luu Sky Sapphire
6 posters

Go down

Your favorite HiME CHiLD Summon + Element Materialization sequences? [Mai-HiME] Empty Your favorite HiME CHiLD Summon + Element Materialization sequences? [Mai-HiME]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 16, 2012 8:35 am

Your favorite HiME CHiLD Summon sequences? [Mai-HiME]

HiME CHiLD Summons: Mai Tokiha and Kagutsuchi

Mai Tokiha summons Kagutsuchi!

---

HiME CHiLD Summons: Natsuki Kuga and Duran

Natsuki Kuga summons Duran!

---

HiME CHiLD Summons: Midori Sugiura and Gakutenou

Midori Sugiura summons the steely fang, Gakutenou!

---

Simple question needs simple answers! Throughout Mai-HiME, we've been treated to awesome animated sequences where the HiME summon their CHiLD. I am in the process of uploading them all on our YouTube Channel, starting with Mai/Kagutsuchi, Natsuki/Duran and Midori/Gakutenou. Once all of them are uploaded, I will add a voting poll to see which is the most popular. For now, you can discuss or rave about your favorite sequence from the Mai-HiME series.

GRANDE CHIE

Last edited by M.I.Y.U. Greer on Wed May 16, 2012 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Your favorite HiME CHiLD Summon + Element Materialization sequences? [Mai-HiME] Empty Re: Your favorite HiME CHiLD Summon + Element Materialization sequences? [Mai-HiME]

Post by iRenji0713 Wed May 16, 2012 11:33 am

I actually liked how Akane's(Harry/Hari) sequence looked like, despite the fact that it was shown, what? Just once? :D
Also Yukino's(Diana), when they were working as the Hime Sentai. :D
iRenji0713
iRenji0713
炎髪灼眼の討ち手
炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Bubuzuke points : 404
Armitage GUTS!!! : 168

Back to top Go down

Your favorite HiME CHiLD Summon + Element Materialization sequences? [Mai-HiME] Empty Re: Your favorite HiME CHiLD Summon + Element Materialization sequences? [Mai-HiME]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 16, 2012 5:43 pm

Nagi Homura wrote:I actually liked how Akane's(Harry/Hari) sequence looked like, despite the fact that it was shown, what? Just once? :D
Also Yukino's(Diana), when they were working as the Hime Sentai. :D

Just once. XD I cannot even begin to describe how much I hate the fact that Akane's first on-screen battle is also her last. Not counting the Obsidian Lord confrontation.

More Mai-HiME sequences will be up tonight, look forward to them! I'll even be including Element summons.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 16, 2012 10:47 pm

Double post! New videos of some of your Mai-HiME Superstars have arrived! Mikoto Minagi

HiME CHiLD Summons: Nao Yuuki and Julia

Nao Yuuki summons Julia!

HiME CHiLD Summons: Mikoto Minagi and Miroku Sword

Mikoto Minagi summons Miroku in sword form.

HiME CHiLD Summons: Shizuru Fujino and Kiyohime version one

Shizuru Fujino summons Kiyohime for the first time.

HiME CHiLD Summons: Shizuru Fujino and Kiyohime version two

Shizuru Fujino trademark summon sequence for Kiyohime!

HiME CHiLD + Element Summons: Yukariko Sanada and St. Vlas

Yukariko Sanada materializes her Element and summons St. Vlas.

HiME Element Materialization : Midori Sugiura

Midori Sugiura materializes her Element.

HiME Element Materialization : Fumi Himeno

Fumi Himeno materializes her Element.

HiME Element Materialization : Shizuru Fujino

Shizuru Fujino materializes her Element.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Thu May 17, 2012 5:03 pm

((I'm pretty sure I don't need to tell you which is my favourite *fangirls* I love the way she says Kiyohime
kawaiidesuplz

Coming in second is probably Nao/Julia :D ....For some reason Midori/Gakutenou reminds me of Beyblade XD))
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Thu May 17, 2012 9:14 pm

much as I despise her I prefer the way Shiho summoned her child Yatagarasu. The way it seemed to just come right out of her own shadow and spread out its wings was pretty creepy and cool at the same time was a nice touch. I wouldn't mind trying something like that in one of my own original series
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Fri May 18, 2012 2:47 am

The Child summons were always a favorite part of watching the series for me. I actually can't pick one favorite. XD; My favorites are:

- Gakutenou (Obviously. XD)
- Miroku (When Mikoto summons the spikes on the real Child's club. How she spins and then pierces the ground.)

And I think I remember liking Gennai's summon. I can't remember because it's been too long.
My favorite circumstance (not the actual summon, but the situation behind it) has always been Yukariko's. She just looks so scared and lost. It feels like a realistic reaction and it fits her character.
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 18, 2012 11:10 am

Vampire Orphan wrote:For some reason Midori/Gakutenou reminds me of Beyblade XD))

>:3 Never mention that series again!

hildebrant wrote:much as I despise her I prefer the way Shiho summoned her child Yatagarasu. The way it seemed to just come right out of her own shadow and spread out its wings was pretty creepy and cool at the same time was a nice touch. I wouldn't mind trying something like that in one of my own original series

Yatagarasu's presence reflected it's very own HiME; mysterious and creepy. I'll remember to add her sequence to our channel. By the way, you despise her? As expected, we are Team TatMai after all.

SpiralDasher wrote:My favorite circumstance (not the actual summon, but the situation behind it) has always been Yukariko's. She just looks so scared and lost. It feels like a realistic reaction and it fits her character.

In the video provided, Yuki Kajiura's music, as always, complimented Yukariko's reaction perfectly.

More videos on the way, stay tuned! Mikoto Minagi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Fri May 18, 2012 9:25 pm

one of my suspicions, even if it is just grasping at straws is that they didn't want to go with Akane's summon due to the high amount of CGI that went into it since Harry seemed to just pixelate out of nowhere when it came into existence. So it could have been that summoning it would have pushed the computer animation budget a bit too much, but hey again its just me grasping at straws
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 19, 2012 12:39 pm

hildebrant wrote:one of my suspicions, even if it is just grasping at straws is that they didn't want to go with Akane's summon due to the high amount of CGI that went into it since Harry seemed to just pixelate out of nowhere when it came into existence. So it could have been that summoning it would have pushed the computer animation budget a bit too much, but hey again its just me grasping at straws

That would be a poor excuse on the part of Sunrise, as they've included a lot of CGI for their cut and paste mecha series. Not that heavy CGI was needed in Mai-HiME anyway, it doesn't need any kind of compensation for the solid characters and story it had.

With that, here are the latest summon, materialization and now attack videos! Yes, attacks! Some of the HiME were given fancy attack sequences to go along with their CHiLDs, so I decided why not?

HiME CHiLD Summons: Akira Okuzaki and Gennai

Akira Okuzaki summons Gennai!

HiME CHiLD Attacks: Akira Okuzaki and Gennai - Jigoku Gama

Akira Okuzaki uses the fatal strike "Jigoku Gama", which translates as "Hell Toad".

HiME CHiLD Summons: Yukino Kikukawa and Diana

Yukino Kikukawa summons Diana!

HiME Element Materialization : Akane Higurashi

Akane Higurashi materializes her Element.

HiME CHiLD Summons: Akane Higurashi and Hari

Akane Higurashi summons Hari!

HiME CHiLD Summons: Shiho Munakata and Yatagarasu

Shiho Munakata summons Yatagarasu!

HiME CHiLD Attacks: Midori Sugiura and Gakutenou - Spiral Dasher

Midori Sugiura uses Gakutenou's "Spiral Dasher" attack to destroy the Rock Orphan.

Midori's SPIRARU DASHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! is so fucking cool. And the squeaky way Akane screams "Hari!" is adorable as Hell. :'3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sat May 19, 2012 1:00 pm

M.I.Y.U. Greer wrote:Midori's SPIRARU DASHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! is so fucking cool.

(( I love how she says this XD Midori is so cool X3

You know, I quite like Fumi's element materialisation :3 ))
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 20, 2012 8:07 pm

Vampire Orphan wrote:You know, I quite like Fumi's element materialisation :3 ))[/color]

:3 Fumi could use the fan support~ Her materialization is pretty badass in that straight forward "here's my scythe. It's on, bitches" type way.

Let's see, which sequences am I missing, hmm? I'd like to hear some obvious answers from you guys... Akira Okuzaki I'd like to move onto Mai-Otome while I'm still young.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Mon May 21, 2012 12:25 am

I admit to liking Mai's element simply because of how unique it is when it comes down to it. I mean how many other series have rings that allow characters to manipulate fire and fly. Not that many
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Mon May 21, 2012 12:59 am

hildebrant wrote:I admit to liking Mai's element simply because of how unique it is when it comes down to it. I mean how many other series have rings that allow characters to manipulate fire and fly. Not that many

One famous character does. Got it memorized? Razz

--

Um. Mashiro is her Seshou... whatever-crystal-princess form. Mikoto doing that spinning thing to summon Miroku's club. Miroku's true form. Alyssa and Artemis? That's all I can remember right now.

On another note: And people always wonder why I associate Shizuru with electricity. =P
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Mon May 21, 2012 1:02 am

SpiralDasher wrote:
hildebrant wrote:I admit to liking Mai's element simply because of how unique it is when it comes down to it. I mean how many other series have rings that allow characters to manipulate fire and fly. Not that many

Man I can't believe that got past me. I have to kick my own ass for forgetting bout him, and he's even in a KH Doujin I'm working on too. I guess I should have elaborated in that Mai's rings are on her body and aren't weapons that she holds in her hands
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Mon May 21, 2012 1:12 am

hildebrant wrote:
SpiralDasher wrote:

Man I can't believe that got past me. I have to kick my own ass for forgetting bout him, and he's even in a KH Doujin I'm working on too. I guess I should have elaborated in that Mai's rings are on her body and aren't weapons that she holds in her hands

Whenever I think of fire and chakrams (circle/semi-circle weapons used for slashing) Axel is always the first one to come to mind, just because of his quote, "Got it memorized?" XDD One of my favorite Org. XIII members.

Another chakram user (and indeed how I know the name for the weapon) is because of Colette from Tales of Symphonia. One of her chakrams can be one equipped deals fire elemental and she has wings for flight. (I never used her in battle though because she's has horrible stats. -_- You can't judge me! Her fighting cry is something like, "I'll do my best!" DX)
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 21, 2012 8:27 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:Um. Mashiro is her Seshou... whatever-crystal-princess form. Mikoto doing that spinning thing to summon Miroku's club. Miroku's true form. Alyssa and Artemis? That's all I can remember right now.

Coming right up! Mikoto Minagi

It's become a godddamn pizza parlor for Mai-HiME sequences...

SpiralDasher wrote:Another chakram user

Um...

Spoiler:

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Tue May 22, 2012 12:41 am

M.I.Y.U. Greer wrote:

Never watched the series. =/ Remember the opening theme because my dad watched it sometimes, but I myself have never watched the series.
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 22, 2012 12:40 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:Never watched the series. =/ Remember the opening theme because my dad watched it sometimes, but I myself have never watched the series.

It's an incredible series. Although a bit dated in overall production value, the story and subtext are quite phenomenal. Xena x Gabby 4-EVER. <3

Back on topic, videos on your way tonight!

Akira Okuzaki : Well, hurry up already! Nin Nin.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 23, 2012 3:47 pm

HiME CHiLD Summons: Alyssa Searrs and Artemis

Alyssa Searrs summons Artemis and unleashes a full blast on Kagutsuchi.

HiME CHiLD Summons: Fumi Himeno and Suishouhime

Fumi Himeno summons Suishouhime aka Crystal Princess aka Mashiro Kazahana!

HiME CHiLD Summons/Attack: Mikoto Minagi and Miroku's full form

Mikoto Minagi summons Miroku's full form against Midori Sugiura.

At Otakon, I will directly confront Sunrise with why we were denied a Mikoto vs. Suishouhime on-screen fight. Yes, that is all I have to say about that scene. Alyssa summoning Artemis is incredibly cool as always and seeing Miroku in all it's glory was intense. Midori, Our Great Midori, looked so weak against the intimating CHiLD and Evil Mikoto. If it were Episode 6 Midori, she would of kicked her ass. :3 In her defense, protecting Miyu prevented her from doing her best.

I'm biased aren't I?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:57 am

Might as well get this over with, so here's my list of Child summons:

#2 (basically the whole scene, rather Natsuki Kruger2)

#1 kawaiidesuplz

Favorite Elements... for some reason, I don't have a favorite XD I guess my top 2 would just be Shizuru's Element and Fumi's Element >.> Fumi's because Hades is my favorite Greek god XD
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:13 am

mai hime Let's do this shiat! Every summoning sequence in Mai-HiME is impressive, but only a top five? This will be tricky...>_>

5. Mikoto Minagi full summon for Mikoto: It's an impressive display of power and size when Miroku is fully shown for the first time. It's such an intimidating sequence that it had the great Midori Sugiura shaking in her Japanese Reeboks.

4. Akira Okuzaki's summon is so underrated! It starts off with her "Rin, Pyo, Tou, Sha, Kai, Jin, Retsu, Zai, Zen!" chant, ending with Gennai rising slowly from the ground. So damn cool!

Akane Higurashi's summon is rather simple, but I like how quick and to the point it is. The "digital"-esque way Hari is materialized is rather cool. Surprised none of the other CHILDs do that too.

Another quick summon with Mikoto Minagi. Again, I just love the simplicity of it. She just raises her hand and calls out to Miroku, resulting in his beloved sword dropping from the sky like a BAMF. It then lands right next to her ready to do. Most practical of all the summon sequences.

Midori Sugiura made the most grand Sailor Moon-esque entrance in episode 6. Not only revealing herself as a HiME, but also summoning her CHILD Gakutenou by SMASHING THE GROUND WITH HER ELEMENT! It's an adrenaline rushed-filled scene and I love it.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down