Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HiME Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-HiME

+7
Amaya
SpiderNeKoHiME
WolvenBane08
Hohoemu
Ice Silver Crystal
Chaglette
Luu Sky Sapphire
11 posters

Go down

Best Mai-HiME battle from the Orphan/Carnival arcs?

HiME Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-HiME Vote_lcap211%HiME Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-HiME I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 3 ]
HiME Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-HiME Vote_lcap20%HiME Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-HiME I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
HiME Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-HiME Vote_lcap214%HiME Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-HiME I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 4 ]
HiME Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-HiME Vote_lcap24%HiME Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-HiME I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
HiME Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-HiME Vote_lcap20%HiME Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-HiME I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
HiME Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-HiME Vote_lcap24%HiME Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-HiME I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
HiME Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-HiME Vote_lcap218%HiME Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-HiME I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 5 ]
[ 1 ]
HiME Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-HiME Vote_lcap218%HiME Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-HiME I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 5 ]
HiME Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-HiME Vote_lcap27%HiME Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-HiME I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
HiME Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-HiME Vote_lcap220%HiME Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-HiME I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 6 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 28

HiME Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-HiME Empty HiME Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-HiME

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:30 pm

The Battles of Mai-HiME

With my recent upload of the Searrs Foundation battle, I'm going to archive all the fights from the Orphan arc in this new thread. The Carnival/Festival arc battles between the HiME are coming soon. :) For nao, here are all the HiME fights from Mai-HiME episode 1 to 15:

Mikoto Minagi vs. Natsuki Kuga [Mai-HiME Ep.1]

Starting our countdown is the fight that started it all! Mikoto Minagi versus Natsuki Kuga in the first episode of Mai-HiME. Finishing it off with Mai Tokiha discovering her element powers and Natsuki giving her warning about what awaits at Fuka Academy.

Mai Tokiha, Natsuki Kuga and Mikoto Minagi vs. Orphan [Mai-HiME Ep.2+3]

Second is a battle with the three HiME, Mai Tokiha, Natsuki Kuga and Mikoto Minagi verses their very first Orphan monster.

Mai Tokiha, Natsuki Kuga and Mikoto Minagi vs. Panty Orphan [Mai-HiME Ep.4]

Third in our line up is a very amusing fight (with fanservice!) When an underwear stealing Orphan steals Natsuki's impressive collection of bras, panties and even bodysuits, she pursues it. Only to end up in it's naughty clutches. The other HiME arrive in time to save the day.

The HiME vs. Rock Orphan [Mai-HiME Ep. 6]

Here we have a battle between the HiME (Mai Tokiha, Mikoto Minagi, Natsuki Kuga and introducing Midori Sugiura!) and a giant rock Orphan. This is Midori Sugiura's first battle in the series and she pretty much rapes this Orphan.

Mai Tokiha vs. Orphan [Mai-HiME Ep. 8]

Mai Tokiha runs into an Orphan that attacks Takumi, causing her to reveal her HiME powers in front of Reito Kanzaki.

Akane Higurashi vs. Orphan [Mai-HiME Ep. 8]

Akane Higurashi battles an Orphan, revealing her HiME powers to her boyfriend Kazuya. Includes the touching aftermath (no robot killer to ruin the moment! *wink*)

The HiME vs. Orphan [Ep. 10]

No contest. ^^; The Orphan sucked in this fight.

Akira Okuzaki vs. Orphan [Mai-HiME Ep. 10]

Takumi is being pursued by a dessert-craved Orphan. Who can save him? None other than the secret ninja of justice! Akira Okuzaki! Fighting for uke boys and cake everywhere!

The HiME vs. Miyu and "Vampire" Orphan [Mai-HiME Ep. 12]

After kidnapping Natsuki, Miyu and Alyssa Searrs await the other Valkyries. Mai and Mikoto arrive on the scene to save their friend. The "vampire" who attacked students at Fuka earlier was really an Orphan, also shows up to combat the HiME.

The HiME vs. Searrs [Mai-HiME Ep. 15]

Miyu, Alyssa and the Searrs Foundation have taken over! The HiME must band together to take back Fuka Academy!

Discuss your favorite battles, even from the Festival arc. You can even vote for your favorite Mai-HiME battle on the poll (more fights will be added to the poll in the future). Keep checking the OP every so often. :D

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

HiME Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-HiME Empty Re: HiME Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-HiME

Post by Chaglette Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:58 am

Panty orphan :D

Go panties!!!
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

HiME Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-HiME Empty Re: HiME Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-HiME

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:30 am

Natsuki-san and Mikoto-san had a great duel! ^.^ i'm biased towards it
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:16 pm

The HiME versus the Searrs Foundation could of been my favorite in the entire series. It had the total package: The HiME as a team, fighting soldiers and and battle/warships, a worthy opponent in Miyu, and "Chiisana Hoshi ga Oriru Toki" as the background theme.

The payoff wasn't good sadly. Instead of a more elaborate version of the The HiME vs. Miyu and "Vampire" Orphan fight, Alyssa just fires Artemis and Kagutsuchi no-sells it. Impressive show of durability, but not the epic showdown I wanted. ^^; Ah, well, still awesome in it's own way.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:45 am

HiMe VS Kokuyou no Kimi is the best!!!!! Well, all the other ones are equal to me, I just like them all X3
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 552
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248

http://www.poison-and-the-rose.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:59 pm

Natsuki Kuga vs. Nao Yuuki [Mai-HiME Ep. 18]

Tensions have been running high ever since Nagi announced this terrible "Festival" in which the HiME must battled each other! Natsuki tracks down Nao after a supposed attack on Sister Yukariko. The results are quite bloody! Nao either got what was coming to her or you feel sorry for her.

Series: Mai-HIME
Episode 18: "――The Beginning."
"――Hajimari." (――はじまり.)

Mai Tokiha vs. Mikoto Minagi: Round One feat. Kiyohime [Mai-HiME Ep. 20]

When Mikoto takes out Gennai, the CHILD of Akira Okuzaki, Takumi vanishes in the arms of his sister, Mai Tokiha. Driven by rage, Mai summons Kagutsuchi to battle Mikoto. Remembering her brother's words, Mikoto fights back. This is a very powerful fight with great build up leading to it. THIS IS THE ONLY FIGHT WHERE KAGUTSUCHI AND SHIZURU FUJINO'S CHILD, KIYOHIME, CLASH WITH EACH OTHER! Even if for a few seconds. Kagutsuchi would of won, imo. Based on it's track record. ;p

Episode 20: "Dance of Flames/Tears of Destiny"
"Honō no Mai / Namida no Unmei" (炎の舞/涙の運命)

Both Mai-HiME battles have been added to the poll. More to come!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:11 pm

Go Kiyohime, go!
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:20 am

WolvenBane08 wrote:Go Kiyohime, go!

She meant Go, Kiyohime! GO! LEAVE! Before Kagutsuchi turns Natsuki into green sparkles. :3 Shizuru wouldn't want that...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:57 am

kiyohime can't win over kagu! kagu can blow up things!
x3 searrs foundation battle is best! it was like a war!
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:07 am

I voted Searrs Foundation because it was too cool to see the HiME-Rangers^^ in action
Amaya
Amaya
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:43 am

Mai Tokiha vs. Mikoto Minagi: Round One feat. Kiyohime [Mai-HiME Ep. 20] ftw.!
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
I love this scene to death!
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:51 pm

NEW MAI-HIME BATTLES ADDED:

You can nao vote for these battles on the poll.

Mai Tokiha vs. Shiho Munakata [Mai-HiME Ep. 24]

Shiho's possessive love for Tate Yuuichi goes haywire as she unleashes her CHILD, Yatagarasu, after Mai Tokiha. Avoiding certain death, Mai fights back but tries not to kill Shiho and her CHILD for Tate's sake. Natsuki and Mikoto appear on the scene.

Episode 24: "Love is a Battle"
"Koi wa Tatakai" (コイ·ハ·タタカイ)

Shizuru Fujino vs. Natsuki Kuga [Mai-HiME Ep. 25]

The greatest battle in the entire Mai-HiME series, imo. Natsuki confronts Shizuru one last time to settle the score. Not allowing Shizuru to continue her misguided rampage. Resulting in one of the most touching and beautiful scenes in the history of anime.

Episode 25: "The Moment of Destiny"
"Unmei no Koku e" (運命の刻へ)

Mikoto Minagi vs. M.I.Y.U. [Mai-HiME Ep. 25]

Quick battle between Mikoto and the revived Miyu Greer. (should of been longer...)

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:32 pm

Mai Tokiha vs. Mikoto Minagi: Round Two [Mai-HiME Ep. 26]

It has come down to Mai Tokiha versus her dear friend, Mikoto Minagi. With Reito's influence towering over the cat-like samurai, she gives Mai everything she's got. Will Mai Tokiha fight back or will the power of love triumph? This is the final battle in the Mai-HiME anime series, not counting when the HiME Rangers reassemble.

Coming up next: The battles from Mai-Otome, Mai-Otome Zwei and Mai-Otome Sifr!

Mai Tokiha vs. Mikoto Minagi: Round Two has been added to the poll!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:31 pm

Three new videos added! Thanks to requests by SeleneMoon89 from YouTube. The main reason I didn't add these fights before was because none of them were fights. They were one-sided massacres. Aside from her fight with Natsuki, Shizuru's battles really stink. Story-wise, they don't since they're deep within the most dynamic side-story in Mai-HiME. Technique-wise, they blow. Shizuru dominated Yukino and Nao without much effort. Our Kaichou is a no-seller. :3 Regardless, I'm happy to present them to you, they're more like confrontations:

Shizuru Fujino vs. Nao Yuuki Round ONE [Mai-HiME Ep. 21]

Shizuru Fujino reveals herself to Nao Yuuki and Natsuki Kuga as a HiME. Nao immediately tries to take the Student President Council out early, only to be dominated (along with Nao's CHILD Julia) by a giant octo-hydra called Kiyohime. The CHILD of Shizuru Fujino.

Episode 21: "The Obsidian Prince Awakens"
"Kuroki Kimi, Mezameru Toki" (黒き君、目覚めるとき)

Shizuru Fujino vs. Yukino Kikukawa [Mai-HiME Ep. 23]

When Shizuru confronts Harukino (Haruka x Yukino), revealing herself as a HiME, Yukino does the same, summoning her CHILD "Diana, in order to protect Haruka from danger.

Episode 23: "Love and Friendship, Heartlessness"
"Aijō to Yūjō, Hijō" (愛情と友情、非情)

Shizuru Fujino vs. Nao Yuuki Round TWO [Mai-HiME Ep. 24]

Busted! After capturing Natsuki Kuga (yet again), Nao is eventually tracked down by a misguided Shizuru Fujino and her CHILD, Kiyohime. Nao attempts to battle the Psycho Kaichou, only to end with disastrous results.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Wed May 25, 2011 8:53 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

The greatest battle in the entire Mai-HiME series, imo. Natsuki confronts Shizuru one last time to settle the score. Not allowing Shizuru to continue her misguided rampage. Resulting in one of the most touching and beautiful scenes in the history of anime.

Oh I believe that once again you have the right words my friend. HiME Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-HiME 1545002191 So you know which battle have my vote
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 25, 2011 8:59 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:Oh I believe that once again you have the right words my friend. HiME Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-HiME 1545002191 So you know which battle have my vote

Indeed, Krystal-chan. :) I failed to mention that the ShizNat battle has really good choreography, almost on par with Mai and Mikoto's matches.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:34 pm

bump
Sister Yukariko vs.-ish Vampire Orphan

Not so much a fight as a stand off, but Sister did get off some nice shots on the Orphan with her element. :) It's always a treat to see Vlas as well.

From Mai-HiME Episode 12: "The Smile of an Angel"
"Tenshi no Hohoemi" (天使のほほえみ)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:03 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Not so much a fight as a stand off, but Sister did get off some nice shots on the Orphan with her element. :)

Now I kinda wanna see a shooting competition between Yukariko and Natsuki.
... And I got a weird image of Yukariko as Robin Hood just now. XD
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:44 am

SpiralDasher wrote:Now I kinda wanna see a shooting competition between Yukariko and Natsuki.

Me too! They should of had more action sequences with Yukariko involved. For example, was there any good reason why she was left out of the battle against The Searrs Foundation?

Rob from the sinful and give to the Holy. Mikoto Minagi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:10 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
NEW MAI-HIME BATTLES ADDED:

You can nao vote for these battles on the poll.

Mai Tokiha vs. Shiho Munakata [Mai-HiME Ep. 24]

Shiho's possessive love for Tate Yuuichi goes haywire as she unleashes her CHILD, Yatagarasu, after Mai Tokiha. Avoiding certain death, Mai fights back but tries not to kill Shiho and her CHILD for Tate's sake. Natsuki and Mikoto appear on the scene.

Mikoto Minagi vs. M.I.Y.U. [Mai-HiME Ep. 25]

Quick battle between Mikoto and the revived Miyu Greer. (should of been longer...)

I voted for Mai vs. Shiho. no other fight in the series had such an emotional hold over me and the ending still remains one of the biggest tear jerkers to me in the whole series
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:40 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
SpiralDasher wrote:Now I kinda wanna see a shooting competition between Yukariko and Natsuki.

Me too! They should of had more action sequences with Yukariko involved. For example, was there any good reason why she was left out of the battle against The Searrs Foundation?

Rob from the sinful and give to the Holy. Mikoto Minagi

Because neither she nor Vlas are mobile enough? ... Dood! Yukariko totally should have climbed onto Gakutenou with Midori for ranged shots at those navel carriers! DHJLSHLJLSB /want NOW

LOL! XDD
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:12 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:Because neither she nor Vlas are mobile enough? ... Dood! Yukariko totally should have climbed onto Gakutenou with Midori for ranged shots at those navel carriers! DHJLSHLJLSB /want NOW

LOL! XDD

HiME Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-HiME Laharl10 DOOD! Sister could of totally done that instead of praying to the Lord of LORDS! ;_; No Ride of the Valkyries moment for the Champion of Justice...

Usagi <--- Not this one. >:3

Midori <----- Bingo. <33333 Just pretend it's HiME-verse. ;p
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down