Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Time does My-HiMe/Z Hime take place?

3 posters

Go down

What Time does My-HiMe/Z Hime take place? Empty What Time does My-HiMe/Z Hime take place?

Post by Eternal Submerge Zircon Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:45 pm

So... I was wondering.
What Time would it take place? They have wonderful technology, and yet Mashiro still lives in an Old fashioned castle..
It's like a few pieces of different times. So, I was wondering if anyone could inform me more about this? Saeko
Eternal Submerge Zircon
Eternal Submerge Zircon
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 28
Armitage GUTS!!! : 11

Back to top Go down

What Time does My-HiMe/Z Hime take place? Empty Re: What Time does My-HiMe/Z Hime take place?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:34 pm

Eternal Submerge Zircon wrote:So... I was wondering.
What Time would it take place? They have wonderful technology, and yet Mashiro still lives in an Old fashioned castle..
It's like a few pieces of different times. So, I was wondering if anyone could inform me more about this? Saeko

Z Hime/Mai-Otome takes place in the far distant future. Now sure how many years exactly, but it's a new civilization on planet Earl (not Earth anymore) that lives old fashioned and high tech as one. Windbloom Kingdom has a castle yes, but they use army tanks, hotel resorts and electric trains/monorails.

For further proof, watch Mai-Otome S.ifr where Lena Sayers discovers ancient readings about Akane and Hari's battle with the Orphan from Mai-HiME Episode 8.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

What Time does My-HiMe/Z Hime take place? Empty Re: What Time does My-HiMe/Z Hime take place?

Post by Eternal Submerge Zircon Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:03 pm

I actually.. never noticed that.

What Time does My-HiMe/Z Hime take place? My_oto10
Eternal Submerge Zircon
Eternal Submerge Zircon
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternal Submerge Zircon Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:04 pm

Onee-Sama, I have another question!

Any Chance these 2 could be Mashiro's parents?
Since I recognize the purple hair color and the voices ^^
What Time does My-HiMe/Z Hime take place? Sifr_210
Eternal Submerge Zircon
Eternal Submerge Zircon
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:00 pm

Eternal Submerge Zircon wrote:Onee-Sama, I have another question!

Onee-Sama, I have another question!

Onee-sama? rei burn

In my opinion, Sakura Hazakura and Archduke Bel Glan Artai are Mashiro's real parents. There is speculation that they're also Grand Duke Nagi's parents, or maybe just Bel Glan's corrupt son. LOL
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternal Submerge Zircon Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:02 am

Oh.. Gomenasai.
Won't say it again.

So, Nagi likes incest.. o__O
Well, that's all clear now.
Eternal Submerge Zircon
Eternal Submerge Zircon
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Eternal Submerge Zircon wrote:Oh.. Gomenasai.
Won't say it again.

So, Nagi likes incest.. o__O
Well, that's all clear now.

XD It's okay, Zircon-chan. Everyone thinks I'm a girl at first. :)

O_O Nagi is a strange guy, Zircon. This is the same little prick who fantasized about himself getting whipped by Mashiro. x_x
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:00 pm

Eternal Submerge Zircon wrote:Onee-Sama, I have another question!

Ya know I always thought that was the anime's version of Manshiro. Bel certainly looks cooler thats for damn sure... even though they almost look the same Bel seems more mature keyword seems not enough screen time to make a valid opinion.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:48 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:
Ya know I always thought that was the anime's version of Manshiro. Bel certainly looks cooler thats for damn sure... even though they almost look the same Bel seems more mature keyword seems not enough screen time to make a valid opinion.

Bel Glan Artai's screen time was extremely limited and you prefer him over Manshiro? Ouch. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:38 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Magus Phantalus wrote:

Bel Glan Artai's screen time was extremely limited and you prefer him over Manshiro? Ouch. XD

The worst part is I don't even really hate Manshiro it's just he's the face of the manga so it's easy for me to take out my rage on him. Plus the manga has a more fluid story than the anime but I despise the blatant over the top fanservice and of course the lack of Shizuru and Natsuki being awesome together.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:40 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:The worst part is I don't even really hate Manshiro it's just he's the face of the manga so it's easy for me to take out my rage on him. Plus the manga has a more fluid story than the anime but I despise the blatant over the top fanservice and of course the lack of Shizuru and Natsuki being awesome together.

*laughs* Lack of ShizuNatsu does suck, I'll agree with that. Manshiro just felt like untapped potential to me. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the manga a lot more than you did. I just happen to think it was flawed with it's distracting fanservice. Erstin's boobs in the manga make her boobs in the anime look like golf balls.

Regardless, it should be explored by all hardcore Mai-Series fans alike. Kenetsu's artwork is magnificent.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternal Submerge Zircon Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:44 pm

I want to buy it for a long time, I have 3 volume's of My-Hime now.
But since tokyopop is bankrupt (if that's the right word?) it's pretty hard to get the my otome volumes in my country.. :'(
Eternal Submerge Zircon
Eternal Submerge Zircon
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:53 pm

Eternal Submerge Zircon wrote:I want to buy it for a long time, I have 3 volume's of My-Hime now.
But since tokyopop is bankrupt (if that's the right word?) it's pretty hard to get the my otome volumes in my country.. :'(

Bankrupt is indeed the right word! TokyoPop license on Mai-HiME has long expired, me thinks. That's why I've been hoping a new yuri manga publisher like Seven Seas would pick up the Mai-HiME/Otome manga and light novels. Go here and click on their link to request them to license the Mai-Series:

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t1772-request-seven-seas-entertainment-to-license-mai-hime-otome

In the meantime, we do have the Mai-Otome manga in it's entirety. :) Download it anytime here:

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t269-mai-otome-manga-collection
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternal Submerge Zircon Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:56 pm

Nice! Thanks Luu-san!
If I'm correct, I remember that the guy who always sells me my manga's told me they already picked the my hime series.
So he expected my otome would be picked up sooner or later too.
Eternal Submerge Zircon
Eternal Submerge Zircon
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:58 pm

Eternal Submerge Zircon wrote:Nice! Thanks Luu-san!
If I'm correct, I remember that the guy who always sells me my manga's told me they already picked the my hime series.

That's great news! ^_^ I'm hoping to have that confirmed soon enough! Mai-Otome seriously needs a North American release.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:11 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Eternal Submerge Zircon wrote:Nice! Thanks Luu-san!

That's great news! ^_^ I'm hoping to have that confirmed soon enough! Mai-Otome seriously needs a North American release.

Not before EXA it doesn't!
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:12 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:

*laughs* Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Mai-HiME EXA is part of the first wave. It is the most recent manga.

Viola
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:31 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Magus Phantalus wrote:

*laughs* Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Mai-HiME EXA is part of the first wave. It is the most recent manga.

Viola

Wait so is this actually a thing do they plan on releasing the various mangas? By the Great Old Ones if they do I'll buy em all!
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:Wait so is this actually a thing do they plan on releasing the various mangas? By the Great Old Ones if they do I'll buy em all!

With enough requests, maybe they will consider it. Here Mag:

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t1772-request-seven-seas-entertainment-to-license-mai-hime-otome

Long story short, this company has released a lot of yuri manga and light novels in North America. If you kindly request them to license Mai-HiME/Otome, they might consider it. Worth a try!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:12 pm

Wait does that include EXA?
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:32 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:Wait does that include EXA?

If they're smart, it will. The aim is to get them to license every Mai-Series manga and novel.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:46 pm

If EXA is ever released in the states I'll.... I'll explode from sheer joy and the Majesty of Magus Phantalus will light the night sky for years to come!
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:38 am

Magus Phantalus wrote:If EXA is ever released in the states I'll.... I'll explode from sheer joy and the Majesty of Magus Phantalus will light the night sky for years to come!

Seeing a more direct Natsuki being a total badass by taking out big names like Midori Sugiura? Count me in.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:09 am

So have we gotten any word back yet or anything? Any sort of exchange or dialogue taking place between us and seven seas?
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:43 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:So have we gotten any word back yet or anything? Any sort of exchange or dialogue taking place between us and seven seas?

Not yet. If Seven Seas does respond to the pleas for the Mai-Series to get licensed, I'll post the news in a heart beat. Wink
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down