Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The strongest HiME..

+9
PostoronnimV
The Fire Stirring Ruby
HiME-tfln
Midori Sugiura
Highman
Bluholic711
Luu Sky Sapphire
*BlackRose*
denerop
13 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The strongest HiME.. Empty The strongest HiME..

Post by denerop Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:27 pm

The strongest HiME.. Vlcsna12

When asked, who is the strongest hime, the answer should be Mai, right? Actually, I'm not sure if I agree. For example, take Yukariko.

If she didn't commit suicide, she could have lured in all the hime's with that hypnosis of her child. But she didn't get the chance to show her potential, although she did start the hime battle. That's a bit double.

What are your thoughts on the strongest HiME?
denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 704
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

https://www.youtube.com/user/darklinege

Back to top Go down

The strongest HiME.. Empty Re: The strongest HiME..

Post by *BlackRose* Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:37 pm

I guess when you think about it a lot of them didn't get to show there potential like Akane her child was killed right after we found out she was a hime but if her child wasn't killed she might have been really strong
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1157
Armitage GUTS!!! : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:49 pm

denerop wrote:When asked, who is the strongest hime, the answer should be Mai, right? Actually, I'm not sure if I agree. For example, take Yukariko.

If she didn't commit suicide, she could have lured in all the hime's with that hypnosis of her child. But she didn't get the chance to show her potential, although she did start the hime battle. That's a bit double.

What are your thoughts on the strongest HiME?

About that, Mai wasn't aware about Yukariko having the ability to mind rape. Yukariko is best when she's lurking in the shadows. There's nothing more dangerous than an unseen enemy who can take your worst fears and insecurities. Turning them against you in the process? Now that's power.

Other than that, Mai would curb stomp Yukariko on any given day. Yukariko has to be smart fighting destructive power houses like Mai with Kagutsuchi, Shizuru with Kiyohime or even Miyu. Yes, Miyu isn't a HiME, just using her as a general adversary for Yukariko. Now that I think about it, that would make an excellent confrontation. If Miyu has truly gone beyond her programming, being able to dream, could Yukariko's psychic magic work?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:15 pm

Mikoto is stronger. Hands down. With a sword like, I'm practically a baseball!
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:16 pm

MaiTokiha wrote: Mikoto is stronger. Hands down. With a sword like, I'm practically a baseball!

YOU are the strongest, my bride to be.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:23 pm

Really? Thank you, Reito-san. I just don't want to appear cocky about those kind of things sometimes, I guess.

((What the hell, Mai? Reito just called you his bride! Hello?))
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:33 pm

As always, your modesty is matched only by your beauty.

((Mai is always Facking oblivious. This is normal and in-character when you think about it, dude.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:40 pm

OL Reito Kanzaki wrote:

Other than that, Mai would curb stomp Yukariko on any given day. Yukariko has to be smart fighting destructive power houses like Mai with Kagutsuchi, Shizuru with Kiyohime or even Miyu. Yes, Miyu isn't a HiME, just using her as a general adversary for Yukariko. Now that I think about it, that would make an excellent confrontation. If Miyu has truly gone beyond her programming, being able to dream, could Yukariko's psychic magic work?

Miyu has no emotions to anyone except Alyssa that kinds suspects me to believe that Miyu was human before she became an android. In the HiME ep 14 special mentions she was created in a human form by humans. She can dream much with Alyssa with the deepest shares of her bonding with Miss Alyssa.

Yukariko can do much to Miyu by mind controlling or just frying her circuits on doing the utmost possible. On Miyu advantage would been the same thing on Mai's situation with deadlier by scanning Yukariko's ESP trails or confront any kind of way.

and regards to Ep 12.

Spoiler:
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:04 pm

Highman wrote:
OL Reito Kanzaki wrote:

Miyu has no emotions to anyone except Alyssa that kinds suspects me to believe that Miyu was human before she became an android. In the HiME ep 14 special mentions she was created in a human form by humans. She can dream much with Alyssa with the deepest shares of her bonding with Miss Alyssa.

Yukariko can do much to Miyu by mind controlling or just frying her circuits on doing the utmost possible. On Miyu advantage would been the same thing on Mai's situation with deadlier by scanning Yukariko's ESP trails or confront any kind of way.

and regards to Ep 12.

Spoiler:

though, we don't actually know is St. Vlas' abilities work on a HiME's Child, or even on Orphans for that matter, though we do know it works on people
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:57 pm

Noobhack wrote:
though, we don't actually know is St. Vlas' abilities work on a HiME's Child, or even on Orphans for that matter, though we do know it works on people

Tell that to St. Vlas
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:27 pm

Noobhack wrote:though, we don't actually know is St. Vlas' abilities work on a HiME's Child, or even on Orphans for that matter, though we do know it works on people

((Good point. Other Orphans could be immune to the psychic power by Vlas. We'll never know. Right now, it's safe to say that Yukariko's best strategy is to immobilize the HiME herself. Yukariko is a very effective hunter type if she wanted to be (Bow & Arrow Element-much?). Hit and run tactics are her best bet against the other HiME.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:16 am

OL Reito Kanzaki wrote:
Noobhack wrote:though, we don't actually know is St. Vlas' abilities work on a HiME's Child, or even on Orphans for that matter, though we do know it works on people

((Good point. Other Orphans could be immune to the psychic power by Vlas. We'll never know. Right now, it's safe to say that Yukariko's best strategy is to immobilize the HiME herself. Yukariko is a very effective hunter type if she wanted to be (Bow & Arrow Element-much?). Hit and run tactics are her best bet against the other HiME.))

This is very true, St Vlas and Yukariko could've made a great combo,

I must say that it always seems like Diana has a bad wrap, If a HiME combines the Sight of Diana's ability with conventional weaponry they could be a true force to be reckoned with, trip wire bombs, flash grenades, machine guns, etc... and only use Diana as a sneak attack tactic and last resort.

According to the Manga, Julia's thread is unbreakable, so you have a deadly immobilizer there

Artemis is extremely powerful and hard to defeat unless you go after the HiME herself, but we never did see Alyssa's element, perhaps because she was an artificially created HiME she doesn't have an element,
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:06 pm

Noobhack wrote:This is very true, St Vlas and Yukariko could've made a great combo,

I must say that it always seems like Diana has a bad wrap, If a HiME combines the Sight of Diana's ability with conventional weaponry they could be a true force to be reckoned with, trip wire bombs, flash grenades, machine guns, etc... and only use Diana as a sneak attack tactic and last resort.

According to the Manga, Julia's thread is unbreakable, so you have a deadly immobilizer there

Artemis is extremely powerful and hard to defeat unless you go after the HiME herself, but we never did see Alyssa's element, perhaps because she was an artificially created HiME she doesn't have an element,

There's no disputing Julia (especially Manga Julia) and ARTEMIS's effectiveness in battle. They're both pretty decent heavyweights on the battlefield. It's Diana I'm concerned about, the CHILD who is often referred to as "weak". Diana isn't weak, per se. Perhaps it's physical prowess isn't on the level of a Kagutsuchi or a Kiyohime, but it does have advantages.

Yukino, like Sister Yukariko, would benefits from hit and run tactics. Through her Element, Yukino can monitor her very own opponents if she wanted. Fighting an unseen enemy is what led to the United States defeat in Vietnam or even the Colonial Marines in ALIENS. By following stealth, Yukino could be lethal. It's unfortunate that Yukino Kikukawa's fights were always going toe to toe with a much larger opponent. You never go toe-to-toe with Shizuru while she has Kiyohime in a fighting position, very suicidal. Don't get me wrong, I can understand that the situation called for it since defending Haruka was crucial. I just don't have much hope for Yukino in combat until she understands the fundamentals of combat and how to make the best use of what she has. Think guys, each HiME is powerful in their own way. Kagutsuchi and Kiyohime can't do what Diana and Vlas can do and vice versa. The chances of Diana beating Kiyohime on any given day isn't a snowball's chance in Hell, but she'll have to outwit Shizuru in every way possible to pull off a victory.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:12 am

The Child I need help seeing validity in is Hari
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:02 pm

Noobhack wrote:The Child I need help seeing validity in is Hari

((Could you be more specific, Noob? Explain how you see Hari and it's performance.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:58 pm

OL Reito Kanzaki wrote:
Noobhack wrote:The Child I need help seeing validity in is Hari

((Could you be more specific, Noob? Explain how you see Hari and it's performance.))

We never really see much of Hari's performance, the fight itself was cut short, and then Hari was cut short

Miyu : Target Neutralized

Even in the Manga all she did was beat the scale sisters who seemed about as useful as giving me a ruler in combat, and magic powers sure, but Hari just seemed to be the weakest of the lot, funny how they saw their love makes them stronger, yet Hari always struck me as weak
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:18 pm

Noobhack wrote:We never really see much of Hari's performance, the fight itself was cut short, and then Hari was cut short

Even in the Manga all she did was beat the scale sisters who seemed about as useful as giving me a ruler in combat, and magic powers sure, but Hari just seemed to be the weakest of the lot, funny how they saw their love makes them stronger, yet Hari always struck me as weak

The Scale Sisters weren't that great. Element rulers are about as effective as a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest. Akane and Hari's victory over the Orphan in the anime was impressive, imo. The choreography was neat and Hari's vacuum attack is lethal. There are flaws as you pointed out like Hari not being as strong as he should be. I mean...Akane's love for Kazuya isn't as strong as Episode 25 ShizNat? While I'm a huge mark for ShizNat, that fact didn't sit well with me. Akane was deeply in love with her guy, yet it didn't make Hari into the size of a Sphinx. Plot device to kick the SEARRS Foundation arc into high gear? To sell M.I.Y.U. as a powerful villain? Whatever the case may be, Akane and Hari had great potential. Weak compared to the other HiME is debatable, but they were taken out by the same android who could of killed Natsuki instantly if she wanted to. It took Mai, Mikoto and Natsuki to drive Miyu back and that was them holding back. Akane wasn't prepared for what would happened, Hari was. Huge mistake.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:22 pm

OL Reito Kanzaki wrote:
Noobhack wrote:We never really see much of Hari's performance, the fight itself was cut short, and then Hari was cut short

The Scale Sisters weren't that great. Element rulers are about as effective as a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest. Akane and Hari's victory over the Orphan in the anime was impressive, imo. The choreography was neat and Hari's vacuum attack is lethal. There are flaws as you pointed out like Hari not being as strong as he should be. I mean...Akane's love for Kazuya isn't as strong as Episode 25 ShizNat? While I'm a huge mark for ShizNat, that fact didn't sit well with me. Akane was deeply in love with her guy, yet it didn't make Hari into the size of a Sphinx. Plot device to kick the SEARRS Foundation arc into high gear? To sell M.I.Y.U. as a powerful villain? Whatever the case may be, Akane and Hari had great potential. Weak compared to the other HiME is debatable, but they were taken out by the same android who could of killed Natsuki instantly if she wanted to. It took Mai, Mikoto and Natsuki to drive Miyu back and that was them holding back. Akane wasn't prepared for what would happened, Hari was. Huge mistake.

True, perhaps Natsuki's lack of love to everyone else just powered her love for Shizuru more, and I must admit Miyu is the definition of Bad ass

Do we consider the Manga's second form of Gakutenou canon in this argument or not?
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:26 pm

Noobhack wrote:True, perhaps Natsuki's lack of love to everyone else just powered her love for Shizuru more, and I must admit Miyu is the definition of Bad ass

Do we consider the Manga's second form of Gakutenou canon in this argument or not?

((Miyu is state of the bad-ass art. Miyu

We could, but I don't think denerop had the manga in mind for the thread. Last I heard, Den-Den has only seen the Mai-HiME anime. Plug Gakutenou anyway, Noob. Compare with the anime's roster of CHILDs.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:32 pm

OL Reito Kanzaki wrote:
Noobhack wrote:True, perhaps Natsuki's lack of love to everyone else just powered her love for Shizuru more, and I must admit Miyu is the definition of Bad ass

We could, but I don't think denerop had the manga in mind for the thread. Last I heard, Den-Den has only seen the Mai-HiME anime. Plug Gakutenou anyway, Noob. Compare with the anime's roster of CHILDs.))

Even without Gakutenou's second form, Gakutenou is a badass, it can summon tornadoes, fly, and pierce military class battleships with ease
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:19 pm

Noobhack wrote:
OL Reito Kanzaki wrote:

Even without Gakutenou's second form, Gakutenou is a badass, it can summon tornadoes, fly, and pierce military class battleships with ease

and go fast in the speed of light. Holy mackaral it would be insane for scene when Gakutenou duke it out in the coliseum with all the other new types of Child's and other materialisitic types.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:25 pm

Highman wrote:
Noobhack wrote:
OL Reito Kanzaki wrote:

and go fast in the speed of light. Holy mackaral it would be insane for scene when Gakutenou duke it out in the coliseum with all the other new types of Child's and other materialisitic types.

Not to mention as seen with Mai HiME and further reinforced by Mai Otome, when Midori and Gakutenou join forces they are a deadly combo
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:20 pm

Noobhack wrote:
Not to mention as seen with Mai HiME and further reinforced by Mai Otome, when Midori and Gakutenou join forces they are a deadly combo

Gakutenou sees anyone who has the spirit of an warrior, that spirit resides with Midori. Gakutenou will never leave or forsake Midori no matter what. I've wonder Midori knew that already when she had Gaketenou.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:06 am

Highman wrote:
Noobhack wrote:

Gakutenou sees anyone who has the spirit of an warrior, that spirit resides with Midori. Gakutenou will never leave or forsake Midori no matter what. I've wonder Midori knew that already when she had Gaketenou.

I will think on this further
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:15 am

Highman wrote:Gakutenou sees anyone who has the spirit of an warrior, that spirit resides with Midori. Gakutenou will never leave or forsake Midori no matter what. I've wonder Midori knew that already when she had Gaketenou.

I'd love to see Midori's initial reaction to having not only HiME powers, but also a massive chariot-like beast. This much is certain; she embraced it quickly. Wink For Justice, Love and Friendship!

Philosodori
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next