Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So.. what did you dream tonight?

+36
Kiros Razer
wickwire
LyriumEidolon
Yagamic
Zweifel Marguerite
wetochan
Chaglette
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
IlliterateKoi
SpiralDasher
Shaz
Lena Sayers
Yuri-hime
Valkyria Lightning
Jack
ShiznatFan4Life
Lerena
depression76
Amaya
Sergay Tate
MidnightPersona
Defiant
GoldenSun13
The Fire Stirring Ruby
GhibliFreek
Kara
ookamidesu
Flamewolf119
SpiderNeKoHiME
Milla
Kicchu
Midori Sugiura99
emochick
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
denerop
40 posters

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

So.. what did you dream tonight? - Page 7 Empty Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by Sergay Tate Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:03 am

depression76 wrote:Nothing! I keep seeing flashes or purples and blacks, like those Mac default wallpaper tho....@_@

Does that mean I'll be going to alaska sometimes soon?

gonna go and and see you some Aurora Borealis!! lol
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

So.. what did you dream tonight? - Page 7 Empty Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by depression76 Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:44 am

Sergay Wáng wrote:
depression76 wrote:Nothing! I keep seeing flashes or purples and blacks, like those Mac default wallpaper tho....@_@

Does that mean I'll be going to alaska sometimes soon?

gonna go and and see you some Aurora Borealis!! lol

Lol if the snow doesn't freeze us to death first xD
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:45 am

Last night I dreamt that I was in Germany Wink

But I wasn't doing anything with Kino *Pouts* I was battling a purple hippo that sounded like my sisters snoring XDD I should really not drink hot coco before bed time.
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:44 pm

I dreamed that I was doing Tarot. The likely origin of this dream is me resisting the urge to do another reading in the conscious world. Why am I so addicted to this? ><" Something tells me I'd probably benefit from another reading since it has been a few days and I've realized a few things in the comfort of my alone time. This dream soon went into a search for Angel. I never found him.

Another dream (I had this one prior to last night), I was in the air looking over the landscape. :DR Kruger: There was some project I was involved in, and it began to fail so I had to re-board a flying ship.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:09 am

last night i dreamed that i "stole" my friends car and got some stuff done to it that he wanted. but he didn't like it.
So.. what did you dream tonight? - Page 7 131066979852
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:06 am

Dreamt about the con. Go figure. lol
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:23 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Dreamt about the con. Go figure. lol

I dreamed about the con as well at one point where I got most of my rest.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:12 am

i forgot my dream. i was meant to write it on here when i woke up but i got distracted by my friends who stayed the night. it was really disturbing though if i remember the feelings i was getting correctly.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:58 am

it was weird and it jumped all over the place...

at one point, i was the big sister trying to help my sick little sister feel better about her incurable sickness...
then it jumped and i was just a big sister taking care of her blind little sister...
then it jumped, and i was chasing people

idk.... weeiirrrddddd XD
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:48 am

i had a weird dream involving cars and general sad kinda things. from what i can remember, i went to the 24 hour drift event, and my car wasn't powerful enough to do the track (this is a legitimate thing, cause my car is very under powered for the track it's at). so i was frustrated i wasted $400 on being there.

then it skipped and i was at home. my brother had gone somewhere, or moved or something (i can't remember) and my dad was still not back from africa, and i was immensely lonely. and nothing i did seemed to help it.

i don't like my dreams anymore...
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:38 am

I had a dream I was in prison, and I also dreamed that I got that quill on the Pottermore website. It's impossible for me to get that quill, but the dream has me consciously going at it now.
Lerena
Lerena

Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:46 am

I seriously dreamt about watching a vid in which Naya and Heather were kissing. And I mean Naya and Heather, not San and Britt. Why doesn't this vid really exist?? T_T
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:57 am

Last time I slept, I dreamed about an incident that caused me to shockingly awaken. Before I reached full consciousness, I heard a fast heartbeat and a terrified gasp. The dream itself was very peaceful until the end when I was in a dark room. This dark room was the location right before my awakening. Something was probably behind me; I never saw the thing that scared me into waking up.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:44 pm

My night; dream was about Sailor Moon episode 181, where Galaxia stalked Sailor Iron Mouse with the telephones of DOOM. Why? No idea. I didn't even watch that episode lately! XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShiznatFan4Life Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:57 pm

last night i had a dream that mini crabs crawled into my ears and started pinching me X.X i thought i was gonna go deaf from them too, but i didn't. i always have random ass dreams XD
ShiznatFan4Life
ShiznatFan4Life
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 96
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:00 pm

ShiznatFan4Life wrote:last night i had a dream that mini crabs crawled into my ears and started pinching me X.X i thought i was gonna go deaf from them too, but i didn't. i always have random ass dreams XD

Hi hi Kylie! Nice to see you agaiN~ And that sounds like a scary dream. O.o
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by ShiznatFan4Life Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:10 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:
ShiznatFan4Life wrote:last night i had a dream that mini crabs crawled into my ears and started pinching me X.X i thought i was gonna go deaf from them too, but i didn't. i always have random ass dreams XD

Hi hi Kylie! Nice to see you agaiN~ And that sounds like a scary dream. O.o

lol, it wasn't scary. i just pulled them out of my ears and i was fine Razz i had another dream a while back where i was in school and Voldemort was chasing me. then i started playing basketball while floating
ShiznatFan4Life
ShiznatFan4Life
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:18 am

You really don't want to know what I dreamt about *shivers just by the thought of it* It involves sex, but not in a good way. HORROR! *goes to cry*
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:20 am

No dream tonight (okay there was Kagura giving me a brief oral exam that was mostly oral and not brief... <3)

Welcome back, Kylie! Nice to see you around again!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShiznatFan4Life Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:40 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:No dream tonight (okay there was Kagura giving me a brief oral exam that was mostly oral and not brief... <3)

Welcome back, Kylie! Nice to see you around again!

thanks! had a weird dream that involves my best friend in a thong 0.0 i think i'm starting to like her again...
ShiznatFan4Life
ShiznatFan4Life
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:21 pm

ShiznatFan4Life wrote:thanks! had a weird dream that involves my best friend in a thong 0.0 i think i'm starting to like her again...

...and who could blame you. giggity

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:44 pm

I dreamt that I went on a ferris wheel that goes round and round and round and round....

and that got me sick when I woke up.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:03 am

I actually had a pretty awesome dream that we watched the trailer for the upcoming 4th Jurassic Park movie. From the trailer; it's going to be a very intense dark film with a lot of blood and gore. Only the death scenes didn't look cheesy or fake at all! More like gruesome and cringe worthy.

Bah; just a dream. I know Spielberg will pusssy out and stick to PG-13. I loved the first two and felt iffy about the third one. The third movie, despite having Dr. Grant back, suffered from that "family friendly adventure" label.

Make the new one Rated R with a VERY VERY good story. I know blood and gore doesn't make the film better on it's own, just look at Aliens vs. Predator Requiem. >_>'
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:18 am

That was a horrible dream! T____T I dreamed that my browser crashed so I didn't get my boyfriend's reply, and he was so angry at my behavior that he snapped on me. ;-;... Worst. dream. ever. WORST DREAM EVER, DON'T QUESTION ME! D:<
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:34 pm

My dream consisted of listening to "It's only the fairy tale" while I bang Kim Cattrall of Sex and the City fame. After a bunch of gruesome death scenes from last night's movie; why didn't I get a REAL nightmare?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next