Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So.. what did you dream tonight?

+36
Kiros Razer
wickwire
LyriumEidolon
Yagamic
Zweifel Marguerite
wetochan
Chaglette
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
IlliterateKoi
SpiralDasher
Shaz
Lena Sayers
Yuri-hime
Valkyria Lightning
Jack
ShiznatFan4Life
Lerena
depression76
Amaya
Sergay Tate
MidnightPersona
Defiant
GoldenSun13
The Fire Stirring Ruby
GhibliFreek
Kara
ookamidesu
Flamewolf119
SpiderNeKoHiME
Milla
Kicchu
Midori Sugiura99
emochick
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
denerop
40 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

So.. what did you dream tonight? - Page 11 Empty Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by Valkyria Lightning Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:12 pm

uhm... I dreamed that I went through the woods with a bear. He guided me to a river and told me that I should catch a fish. then I said "How am I supposed to catch it without a fishing rod?"

the bear looked at me and said I should rip a hair out of his pelt. While I grabbed it, I noticed that I started to transform into a bear as well...

We went into the river and I tried to catch a fish, but I was too clumsy. Then the bear looked at me and said something like: "I won't show you. that's a thing you have to learn by yourself. When you have managed to catch one, I come back to you and teach you the next lesson..."

--

yeah. Hai there, Krafttier (Guardian spirit?). Long time, no see!
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

So.. what did you dream tonight? - Page 11 Empty Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by depression76 Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:52 pm

I was dreaming about kissing my bff. THAT was freaky @_@
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:16 pm

depression76 wrote:I was dreaming about kissing my bff. THAT was freaky @_@

If you dated your bff once, it shouldn't be freaky at all. ;p
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:32 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote:I was dreaming about kissing my bff. THAT was freaky @_@

If you dated your bff once, it shouldn't be freaky at all. ;p

But I did! xDD But something horrific happened after the kiss scene in my dream, and that's the freaky part...I just don't remember what xD
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:39 pm

depression76 wrote:But I did! xDD But something horrific happened after the kiss scene in my dream, and that's the freaky part...I just don't remember what xD

My only guess is he (or she?) turned into Larry The Cable Guy....fufufu~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:41 pm

Narsilia wrote:uhm... I dreamed that I went through the woods with a bear. He guided me to a river and told me that I should catch a fish. then I said "How am I supposed to catch it without a fishing rod?"

the bear looked at me and said I should rip a hair out of his pelt. While I grabbed it, I noticed that I started to transform into a bear as well...

We went into the river and I tried to catch a fish, but I was too clumsy. Then the bear looked at me and said something like: "I won't show you. that's a thing you have to learn by yourself. When you have managed to catch one, I come back to you and teach you the next lesson..."

--

yeah. Hai there, Krafttier (Guardian spirit?). Long time, no see!

Narsi is a bear... oh my god! *runs away*
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:26 am

Sergay Tate wrote:Narsi is a bear... oh my god! *runs away*

*ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR**runs after* WHERE ISH MY HONEYYYYYY~
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:22 pm

I had a dream that I was with Natsuki and Shizuru got jealous. Shizuru tried to kill me. ;-;
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:17 pm

Lerena wrote:I had a dream that I was with Natsuki and Shizuru got jealous. Shizuru tried to kill me. ;-;

We can assume she was successful. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:43 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Lerena wrote:I had a dream that I was with Natsuki and Shizuru got jealous. Shizuru tried to kill me. ;-;
I can't remember if she was or not.
Lerena
Lerena

Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:14 pm

Lerena wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
I can't remember if she was or not.

Let's assume that you were safe and then you woke up. :D
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:42 am

I dreamed about riding a bicycle with Heather and Naya and other people ö.ö We stopped to take pictures of a rainbow, a really big one and the sun, which had strangely enough Heather's face ö.ö²
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:22 am

I dreamt I was auditioning for the part of Elphaba. The girl I was singing For Good with obviously didn't practice her lines... or her stage cues... and for some reason my friend came onto the stage carrying her bassoon during What is This Feeling. I woke up before I knew if I got the part (of course I got the part! I'm fabulous Dahling!)
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:44 am

i don't know what i dreamed about last night, but i remember as i was falling asleep i was dreaming about being back at the track drifting some more. i need to go back... lol
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:51 am

GoldenSun13 wrote:I dreamt I was auditioning for the part of Elphaba. The girl I was singing For Good with obviously didn't practice her lines... or her stage cues... and for some reason my friend came onto the stage carrying her bassoon during What is This Feeling. I woke up before I knew if I got the part (of course I got the part! I'm fabulous Dahling!)

:) Maybe someday....through connections with family in the theater business...we may see Sunny performing in a front of a sold-out NYC crowd. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:14 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:i don't know what i dreamed about last night, but i remember as i was falling asleep i was dreaming about being back at the track drifting some more. i need to go back... lol

this again. although i also dreamed of some stuff from Die Hard as well, as i watched it before i went to bed.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:35 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
GoldenSun13 wrote:I dreamt I was auditioning for the part of Elphaba. The girl I was singing For Good with obviously didn't practice her lines... or her stage cues... and for some reason my friend came onto the stage carrying her bassoon during What is This Feeling. I woke up before I knew if I got the part (of course I got the part! I'm fabulous Dahling!)

:) Maybe someday....through connections with family in the theater business...we may see Sunny performing in a front of a sold-out NYC crowd. :)

My life would be complete if that happens! NYC and London... or just one of them lol I miss the stage :s

(Hang on... connections? Are you in the Mafia Luu?! hahaha)
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:39 am

GoldenSun13 wrote:My life would be complete if that happens! NYC and London... or just one of them lol I miss the stage :s

(Hang on... connections? Are you in the Mafia Luu?! hahaha)

*o* London too, yes! That would be a tad easier, wouldn't it? XD You should contact MM Diva: Konaxookami. ;p She's a stage lover~

( XDDD I used to be....*shifty eyes* I have friends who perform in theater arts who are friends with big name stars who could offer recommendations if they're good enough. One of my friends was recommended (thanks to some audition) by Idina Menzel herself. *o* )

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:01 pm

I had a dream that my dad was kicked out of the house to live the rest of his life as a hobo if he can't find a job. I was helping him find a job that he'd enjoy, starting with a bakery. Sitting at my computer, I see two ships crash into each other and two opposing cards crossing over each other like the point of an arrow. I'm told to stop something, get an eerie feeling, and then I wake up. ><"
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:45 pm

I keep having this reoccurring dream about work... In all honestly, I work in my sleep by this point...
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:19 pm

i had a dream that i was working closely with Gakuenchou to stop some evil otomes. and i had otome powers minus flying and a robe. i could use water/ice stuff (basically water bending but i had immense and regen capabilites), it was kick ass. Arika was getting monstered by a bunch of them and i shot up a bunch of water at the evil doers and froze them in place, then Natsuki went up (they were flying) and smashed them into tiny pieces. then we got Arika and Natsuki gave me a ride to a mountain where we were squaring up to face the leader of the evil doers. it was epic. unfortunately that's all i can remember though >.<

all night after finishing off Zwei i was wishing that i could have epic powers and have amazing fight scenes like Otome/HiME/Saiyans (and so many more), and i was lucky enough to dream about having those powers Arika Yumemiya
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:12 pm

I had a dream that it was my job to kill off these strange shadowy elder people. Basically, they would take a person's energy, so they were pretty evil. A guy approached me asking for my help and telling me about this guy who kept stalking him. I told him that same guy was stalking me, and killed off our stalker. After that, I was stalked by a shadowy elder on my own. He came to me and the room was overflowing with yellow light. I extended my hand and a huge lightning beam came out of it. The guy that was with me got confused and thought what I did was cool. Following that I am sleeping on the couch and this shadowy elder person comes over to me and then I wake up.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:33 pm

It was strange and was not at all continuous.

I got into an accident, but was not hurt. Just the car got a few battle scars... but the car wasn't even my car. It was a friend's. Apparently, I was staying with her and her family and... Idk...
And then it shifted to me living on my own in a shady neighborhood
And the next thing you know, where I'm living actually makes completely no sense... cause I'm in a big shoppin district (at this point, I'm not even sure I'm in the US anymore)... but the apartment has no showers? And so I had to use public baths... which were apparently called "Mists".
Oh -- and shit disappears and re-appears for no reason, and evil spirits haunt me and my gang (at that point, I have gained 2 comrades... Idk now and Idk when... it just happened). And apparently, I am a fighter class tech person...

I almost feel like it became a basis for a game at the end. XD

And yes... I do realize it makes NO sense and is absolutely weird. Most of the dreams I do remember are like that though. >.>;
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:01 pm

ookamidesu wrote:It was strange and was not at all continuous.

I got into an accident, but was not hurt. Just the car got a few battle scars... but the car wasn't even my car. It was a friend's. Apparently, I was staying with her and her family and... Idk...
And then it shifted to me living on my own in a shady neighborhood
And the next thing you know, where I'm living actually makes completely no sense... cause I'm in a big shoppin district (at this point, I'm not even sure I'm in the US anymore)... but the apartment has no showers? And so I had to use public baths... which were apparently called "Mists".
Oh -- and shit disappears and re-appears for no reason, and evil spirits haunt me and my gang (at that point, I have gained 2 comrades... Idk now and Idk when... it just happened). And apparently, I am a fighter class tech person...

I almost feel like it became a basis for a game at the end. XD

And yes... I do realize it makes NO sense and is absolutely weird. Most of the dreams I do remember are like that though. >.>;

^--this, save the car crash, sounds epicly awesome!

Also, I wouldn't mind seeing you in a public bath. ;D

-ahem- I had a dream... (Who am I? MLK Jr.?) that I was working, but I was unpacking and split moving and allocating chocolate into bin boxes. I am no stranger to chocolate, but too much is evil so I wasn't really tempted to steal any. My will was wavering, though, when I got to some with caramel. <.< It was also still, like, 1 hour till break and my ENTIRE FUCKING LINE was this chocolate shit. And I didn't eat breakfast. Lucky for me, I'm not much of a chocolate fiend, but at one point a security officer was placed near me, cuz some of my coworkers were complaining that they thought I was taking 'a little TOO long' with the chocolate line and, one of my vendor boxes was short so I went to tell them I was missing a bar-code and people kept accusing me of eating it, and the people accusing me were twice my size. The fuck is that shit?

Moral of the story: I am not one to cave into chocolate, but apparently I look like I would? So I'm glad no chocolate comes through work... at least not that I've seen. O.o
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:05 am

i dreamed that my friend woke me up because i slept through my alarm, and then fell back asleep. and i kept thinking "maybe i should get up to check to see if i have slept through my alarm" and that went on for a while, then my real alarm went off.

it was a dream within a dream... inception...
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next