Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So.. what did you dream tonight?

+36
Kiros Razer
wickwire
LyriumEidolon
Yagamic
Zweifel Marguerite
wetochan
Chaglette
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
IlliterateKoi
SpiralDasher
Shaz
Lena Sayers
Yuri-hime
Valkyria Lightning
Jack
ShiznatFan4Life
Lerena
depression76
Amaya
Sergay Tate
MidnightPersona
Defiant
GoldenSun13
The Fire Stirring Ruby
GhibliFreek
Kara
ookamidesu
Flamewolf119
SpiderNeKoHiME
Milla
Kicchu
Midori Sugiura99
emochick
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
denerop
40 posters

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

So.. what did you dream tonight? - Page 10 Empty Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:36 am

o_o Sounds like you had a Hostel dream, except if that awful movie series took place in the Dark Ages. How terrifying!

Maybe next time you'll have more lesbian-ish moments occur...you know, to lighten the mood. ;3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

So.. what did you dream tonight? - Page 10 Empty Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by MidnightPersona Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:28 pm

So, Ginny died and her and Hermione somehow essentially became one person (but no one knew) and Harry lives with Ron and Hermione. Hermione and Ginny figured out, after years of being in the same body, they were in love. Hermione also gets tired of Ron because she felt he kept her from her dreams and demands a divorce. Also, she wanted to go back to school so she had to get a hold of her old colleague Luu. (He knows everyone for fuck sake, even in my dreams! How does he do it!?!?) All Ron asks is that they wait to tell the older kids when they come back from their current year at Hogwarts, and to keep it from their youngest daughter for as long as possible. Hermione agrees. Voldemort's ghost also lives in Harry's light, might I add. Bugger is dead but refuses to leave people alone. Hermione is now trying to find way to separate her and Ginny. She already told Harry she wasn't dead, but inside herself and Harry nodded and said he always kinda knew, she'd have moments where she wasn't her and give him an apologetic look and he always figured they'd get together.

And then...

What the hell is with all the Harry Potter dreams as-of late? Like seriously!?! xD
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:39 pm

I once dreamed that Mami was a man and was turned into a girl when she made the contract with Kyuubey. As for my dream last night, I'm trying to remember.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:30 pm

@Raven... wut? not sure if would make good movie... althought it'd completely destroy the franchise lol. nobody wants to see the happy endings all round get wrecked xD haha.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:38 am

My dream was freaky. Okay, first Me and my sis went to look for a new room for me. We finally found a great place located at a clock tower, in a hidden room that could only be reach through mazes and stuff like that. The journey to my new room took a while because we apparently need a visa just to get up, so it took like 4 tries until we can finally go. After a moment, we arrived, turned out that the place was infested by ghosts, so my family had to go ghost slaying. There was a family of good ghosts there, and a group of mafia ghosts wearing sunglasses and cool cardigans.

wtf indeed.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:33 pm

The usual wet dream. Me and Kagura...alone...

Yeah, I'll stop there. Razz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:48 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:@Raven... wut? not sure if would make good movie... althought it'd completely destroy the franchise lol. nobody wants to see the happy endings all round get wrecked xD haha.

Not on get wrecked, but wrecked with lesbian love and a whole shit ton of occult themes. xD Oh, the Church would have a field day!

Okay, so last night... (Wtf is with these nightly dreams?) I was at Hogwarts (Gryffindor, of course.) and Sergay and I were walking to Potions class (He's Gryffindor too) when Dye (Ravenclaw) came up and began asking us about hanging out in Hogsmead when we got time but then the Potions Professor (You wouldn't believe who. ._.) came to give us detention for, get this, cross-house mingling of a sexual nature between myself and Dye. Not only that, but 50 house points taken away each and detention, plus Sergay got the same punishment for 'allowing this travesty' but then The Headmaster, Luu, came up and bitchslapped the Potions teacher and said 'Not on my turf, bitch. Go back to your dungeon!'

Best. Dream. EVER!
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:22 pm

Really weird shit that as usual I can't remember at all now, lol

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1178
Armitage GUTS!!! : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:43 am

MidnightPersona wrote:Okay, so last night... (Wtf is with these nightly dreams?) I was at Hogwarts (Gryffindor, of course.) and Sergay and I were walking to Potions class (He's Gryffindor too) when Dye (Ravenclaw) came up and began asking us about hanging out in Hogsmead when we got time but then the Potions Professor (You wouldn't believe who. ._.) came to give us detention for, get this, cross-house mingling of a sexual nature between myself and Dye. Not only that, but 50 house points taken away each and detention, plus Sergay got the same punishment for 'allowing this travesty' but then The Headmaster, Luu, came up and bitchslapped the Potions teacher and said 'Not on my turf, bitch. Go back to your dungeon!'

Best. Dream. EVER![/color]

i lol'd xD that sounds rather awesome i must say. i always knew i was a wizard...
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:31 pm

It's nice to know that even in a dream (one inspired by Potter and Emma Watson lovage), Luu stays true to character~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:04 pm

This one, sadly, was not Hogwarts themed, but WoW themed.

I was on a boat with my family, doing that cruise ship thing, when we got attacked by the Scarlet Crusade from WoW. Idk why, but the SC now had Warlocks and all of them seemed to be frost spec'd with water elementals. Well, I had a water elemental myself, but I was annoyed cuz people I use to go to church with were also on the boat and telling me how evil I was, I ignored them and went through killing the SC, especially warlocks, as I went. Odd thing was, I was apparently a mix between a Rogue and Warlock, but I couldn't change spec for either class due to this classcross, so I was stuck as a Rogue-lock spec'd in Combat/frost and I needed Subtlety/Fire. I did my best, got banged up a little but I was taking em down well. Soon, though, my Water elemental and I were trapped and she (Yes, the elemental was a she) jumped off the side of the boat and turned into a GIANT WATER ELEMENTAL and I was all 'FUCK!' because she wrecked them, but I was trying to constantly remind her to not destroy the boat. Then she was done and came back on the boat and I was shocked to see my summoned water elemental was the sister of someone from my grade/church from high school and I was all '...wtf?' and she said 'don't question it, follow me' and did. At the elevator my parents were trying to get to the 15th floor of the place, but then they were told all floors above 12 were destroyed and Dad told mom they shoulda stayed on 12 like he said and so they lost all their stuff. (I was on 10 myself so my stuff was safe) and after that...

...I got a text from my Dye and got jarred outta the dream. xD

It was so odd. O.o
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:25 pm

lol Raven, u so crazeh!!! (btw, mages have frost/fire/arcane, warlocks have demonology/affliction/destruction lol)

WoW dreams are excellent, i always roflstomp peeps xD
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:58 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:lol Raven, u so crazeh!!! (btw, mages have frost/fire/arcane, warlocks have demonology/affliction/destruction lol)

WoW dreams are excellent, i always roflstomp peeps xD

You're right. xD My dream logic was so fucked up. xD I dunno WHY but my dream says WARLOCK but I was clearly a mage/rogue but I was still out of it when I wrote this so yeah xD

Dang, how could my dream-self mess it up that hardcore? xD
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Sayers Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:58 pm

I dream that all the k-on characters turn into zombies/vampires... Like L4D or the movie I Am Legend.. Due to some virus.. Everyone... For those who watched before the movie should know what exactly happen right?? God... I saw Azusa... And she wanted to bite me... And because of that I was awake.. And I haven't even sleep for 2 hours yet... It is just an hour plus...
Lena Sayers
Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 979
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278
Location : *~Somewhere in the palace teaching Arika to be a good Miester Otome~*

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:46 am

I think I was dreaming of someone who's currently away overseas. I hate it when this happens, coz that would pretty much ends up with me having that person in my mind all day long. Its like subconsciously I was thinking about that person, and it would stick for the rest of the day and then and then--

that would happen =w=

I didn't mind at all, really. But I don't want to get rejected when we're just getting close.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:42 am

i had heaps of small dreams, but i can only remember one of them. i was on WoW with my brother, and i was spamming the trade channel and we were in fits of laughter at all the hate and rage that was going on. then i couldn't say anything anymore cause i got reported, then i realised i had been double reported (which ins't even possible lol). then i was saying how crap that was, when a GM (Game Master) got in contact with me and banned my account for x amount of days. then i was whinging cause that costs me money. lol
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:49 am

uhm... I spilled myself with gasoline and fired myself up.

yay for not-making-yet-making-sense nightmares...
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:05 am

Luu, Dye, and myself were playing a virtual DnD and Sergay was the external game master and he kept throwing random shit at me, then Kyubey started to help Sergay and the DnD turned into a Madoka-style witch battles with Persona mixed in and Luu was somehow also a magical girl. Luu and Dye got injured and I pwned the big witch and the, just as we were about to go to the next story arc I got a retcon and became a non-Puella Magi.

Luu and Dye had to re-face the monster and I had to make a new contract with Kyubey, but with an added detail: One of them must die, but if I did not become a magi both would die for sure.

I then said fuck you to Kyubey and jumped straight for the witch's head witha katana blade and...

...that was it.

HOW DID IT END!?!
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:55 am

Narsilia wrote:uhm... I spilled myself with gasoline and fired myself up.

yay for not-making-yet-making-sense nightmares...

PFFT. You are your masochist dreams, Narsi-chan.

MidnightPersona wrote:Luu, Dye, and myself were playing a virtual DnD and Sergay was the external game master and he kept throwing random shit at me, then Kyubey started to help Sergay and the DnD turned into a Madoka-style witch battles with Persona mixed in and Luu was somehow also a magical girl. Luu and Dye got injured and I pwned the big witch and the, just as we were about to go to the next story arc I got a retcon and became a non-Puella Magi.

Luu and Dye had to re-face the monster and I had to make a new contract with Kyubey, but with an added detail: One of them must die, but if I did not become a magi both would die for sure.

I then said fuck you to Kyubey and jumped straight for the witch's head witha katana blade and...

...that was it.

HOW DID IT END!?!

O_O This could be an excellent fanfiction stor-I WAS A MAGICAL GIRL?! rei burn
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:59 am

I had a sequel dream to when I was abducted by aliens. Well, in this dream, I get on a UFO. Literally everyone in my dream is an alien, except for me, so I feel like a total outsider. One of the aliens vouches that I had been abducted by this UFO before and that they did horrible tests on me, like cutting my arm to see me bleed violently and such. But, not all the aliens were evil. Some of them were really nice, even the one I was afraid of for the majority of the dream.

Edit: I had another dream last night where I was Ciel. I don't even like Kuroshitsuji, but whatever. xD And I don't think Sebastian was in character.

Then I had another dream where I was condemned to Hell. I pissed off the Devil to the point he decided, "I'm fucking out of here. You know what? All of this is yours. I'm leaving." He can't really do that since he's damned, but dreams make no logical sense. So, basically, I dreamed that I ruled Hell.

Last edited by Lerena on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had another dream.)
Lerena
Lerena

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:10 am

I took the Glee girls to a football match. Our team was playing terribly, so the manager asked me to step in... I rocked the football pitch!

But now I'm awake and missing sports like crazy. Definitely going to try out for the uni basketball team tomorrow!
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:21 am

wasn't last night, but it was a few nights ago. i dreamed that at this drift event that is next weekend, i saw someone i know that no one has seen or heard from in a few weeks, and no one knew he was there. and then we went off and looked at all the cars that were parked around the place. it was odd. if i see him there next weekend... i am gonna flip lol. he's been in singapore for about a month.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:02 am

it was a really weird dream and i dont even know where to begin...

all i know is... i got backstabbed and was going to get killed... o.o
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:04 am

ookamidesu wrote:it was a really weird dream and i dont even know where to begin...

all i know is... i got backstabbed and was going to get killed... o.o

I do not approve. .-.

Akira Okuzaki Nor do I.
Natsuki Kruger2 I do.
Akira Okuzaki Nobody asked you, Kruger.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:43 am

MidnightPersona wrote:I do not approve. .-.

Akira Okuzaki Nor do I.
Natsuki Kruger2 I do.
Akira Okuzaki Nobody asked you, Kruger.

Kruger won't rest until Dy-*ahem*-Juliet's whole world turns to shit.

:) Not while The Best in The World and the HaruKino Fanwhore are still breathing.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next