Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So.. what did you dream tonight?

+36
Kiros Razer
wickwire
LyriumEidolon
Yagamic
Zweifel Marguerite
wetochan
Chaglette
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
IlliterateKoi
SpiralDasher
Shaz
Lena Sayers
Yuri-hime
Valkyria Lightning
Jack
ShiznatFan4Life
Lerena
depression76
Amaya
Sergay Tate
MidnightPersona
Defiant
GoldenSun13
The Fire Stirring Ruby
GhibliFreek
Kara
ookamidesu
Flamewolf119
SpiderNeKoHiME
Milla
Kicchu
Midori Sugiura99
emochick
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
denerop
40 posters

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

So.. what did you dream tonight? - Page 6 Empty Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by Amaya Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:30 am

megan fox...naked....water...nosebleed....
Amaya
Amaya
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

So.. what did you dream tonight? - Page 6 Empty Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:20 pm

Amaya wrote:megan fox...naked....water...nosebleed....

:) Let me guess. Bathroom setting, candles everywhere, tub and Megan Fox eating you out underwater. If I were a Megan Fox fan, I'd probably enjoy that.

On that subject, Jennifer's Body was somewhat entertaining. Finally got to see it after all this time. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:54 pm

so my dream last night was pretty damn random...
i was late to the BMX racing world championships in Argentina, but i wasn't racing, just spectating the finals. i got there just as the Elite womens final started (the elite class is the best class there is). the person in front was wearing a brazilian jersey (green and yellow), but somehow i knew they were brazilian. next thing you know, i hear someone saying "damn that Armitage" and i all of a sudden knew who it was, it was our very own HaruKino fanwhore, Raven! (how's that for a twist? rofl) she went too wide in the first corner and dropped back to 4th, but almost got back into 3rd by the finish. then i went and said congratulations at the finish, and she thought i was just some random and was weirded out. then realised that i am me (no idea how lol) and we chatted for about 5 seconds (short chat right?) and i woke up.

it was so weird, but pretty amusing too. especially cause i pictured her riding the bike really aggressively, ie, with GUTS!!! rofl xD (if you have never seen a race, which i imagine most, if not all of you, have not, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uakEbCyLoNs. it's funny cause i used to race the guy the crashed in the first corner xD)
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:02 pm

Sergay Wáng wrote:so my dream last night was pretty damn random...
i was late to the BMX racing world championships in Argentina, but i wasn't racing, just spectating the finals. i got there just as the Elite womens final started (the elite class is the best class there is). the person in front was wearing a brazilian jersey (green and yellow), but somehow i knew they were brazilian. next thing you know, i hear someone saying "damn that Armitage" and i all of a sudden knew who it was, it was our very own HaruKino fanwhore, Raven! (how's that for a twist? rofl) she went too wide in the first corner and dropped back to 4th, but almost got back into 3rd by the finish. then i went and said congratulations at the finish, and she thought i was just some random and was weirded out. then realised that i am me (no idea how lol) and we chatted for about 5 seconds (short chat right?) and i woke up.

it was so weird, but pretty amusing too. especially cause i pictured her riding the bike really aggressively, ie, with GUTS!!! rofl xD (if you have never seen a race, which i imagine most, if not all of you, have not, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uakEbCyLoNs. it's funny cause i used to race the guy the crashed in the first corner xD)

I am apparently Brazilian now xD

Well, that's an interesting dream! I am invading your minds with my AWESOME and GUTS!

As a note, I would break something trying to do that. Also, I never have went to Brazil xD

But damn, that's an interesting way for us to meet.

My dream:

I was some higher-up at a company and I was told to go take a Business trip to our Australia location. In a weird irony to what I just read, I was meeting up with Rayne and Sergay. We started discussion stuff all professionally when, after a while, we got off on a topic of best pairings in HiME/Otome. Then, we thought we were in trouble because the company leader had apparently travels from America as well. He asked us to meet with him, all ninja-like. To our astonishment, the leader was Daddy Luu! He had Kruger-pup at his side, along with Bane, Vampy, Neggy, Kat, Wolvy, etc. etc. We then went to Japan and apparently Bandai's rights to the HiME/Otome franchise were about to go up and we were fighting to take it from them--and got it.

And then we, Mai-Multiverse, became the official copyright holders of the Mai-Multiverse.

Fucking brilliant! Until I woke up. In my pajamas. Twas sad panda.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:13 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:I am apparently Brazilian now xD

Well, that's an interesting dream! I am invading your minds with my AWESOME and GUTS!

As a note, I would break something trying to do that. Also, I never have went to Brazil xD

But damn, that's an interesting way for us to meet.

My dream:

I was some higher-up at a company and I was told to go take a Business trip to our Australia location. In a weird irony to what I just read, I was meeting up with Rayne and Sergay. We started discussion stuff all professionally when, after a while, we got off on a topic of best pairings in HiME/Otome. Then, we thought we were in trouble because the company leader had apparently travels from America as well. He asked us to meet with him, all ninja-like. To our astonishment, the leader was Daddy Luu! He had Kruger-pup at his side, along with Bane, Vampy, Neggy, Kat, Wolvy, etc. etc. We then went to Japan and apparently Bandai's rights to the HiME/Otome franchise were about to go up and we were fighting to take it from them--and got it.

And then we, Mai-Multiverse, became the official copyright holders of the Mai-Multiverse.

Fucking brilliant! Until I woke up. In my pajamas. Twas sad panda.

lol, you were still american, you just wore a brazilian jersey cause it was green and yello, like Haruka's get-up Armitage

and that sounds awesome.

highfive for taking over Bandai in your sleep! rofl :DR Kruger:
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:31 pm

8) Damn right I was the leader. Catherine at my side? Was she wearing a suit with sunglasses? <3 I often thought she would be a kick ass bodyguard who could damage-sponge bullets better than 50 Cent.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:53 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: 8) Damn right I was the leader. Catherine at my side? Was she wearing a suit with sunglasses? <3 I often thought she would be a kick ass bodyguard who could damage-sponge bullets better than 50 Cent.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yes. Yes, I could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:17 pm

Hollowed-Words wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yes. Yes, I could.

X3 Of course~

You'll do a fine job whoppin' that ass, after all...

So.. what did you dream tonight? - Page 6 Obama-10
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:05 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Hollowed-Words wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yes. Yes, I could.

X3 Of course~

You'll do a fine job whoppin' that ass, after all...

So.. what did you dream tonight? - Page 6 Obama-10

LOL yes. Bitches ain't got nothing on me :DR Kruger:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:49 am

I had a dream that I had my ex-boyfriend get on webcam, and I inspected his desk for signs of drugs and alcohol. Uh, foretelling the future a bit, it seems. Thing is, my dream turned out to have no evidence of them. It's called a wish that he isn't into those things like my best friend indicated last night. I can't believe I'd have a dream about it though. I'm such a dreamer, right?

After finding out the information, it was such a huge shock, yet it makes sense. The dream is nothing more than something I want to be a lie. Last night was perhaps the first real dream I've had since last year on February 28th. I remember that dream well.

In case one of you actually know who the dream involves, I will explain that one too. Basically, I walked into a room with Marik from Yu-Gi-Oh, and when I turned my head away I looked back to see him about to kiss me. And, ~cough~ it was similar to Natsuki's dream of Shizuru kissing her, only Marik doesn't wear lipstick, and I didn't react the way Natsuki did. In fact, the dream was a direct result of me being a fangirl. Nao Yuuki

I have multiple dreams of transforming like the sailor senshi. That shows that Sailor Moon has had a bigger impact on me than Yu-Gi-Oh. I'm still dreaming of becoming a sailor senshi even today and I haven't watched Sailor Moon in months, maybe years. I still have to finish watching Stars (subbed obviously).

Another dream. Let's see...what other dreams have I had? I once had a dream about Michael Jackson telling me he isn't guilty of molesting any children, and then I read a newspaper article about him saying the same thing (not to me of course).

For awhile I had too many dreams about Sailor Saturn, so I had to start watching the series all the way through, because the curiosity was killing me. Come to find out I have a false memory about Hotaru.

I seem to be having recurring dreams of using the Crucio curse. It's one of the three unforgivable curses in Harry Potter, and one time I used it on Voldemort. The Dark Lord was chasing me and trying to convert me to his side, and I became evil throughout the entire dream. I was having hallucinations and begging for Dumbledore to save me, but he really didn't. Natsuki Kuga He tried at first, but eventually decided it was worthless to try. Then I had another dream using the Crucio curse; I don't recall what that one was about.

Those are 4-5 dreams I've had. I find dreams like the last one most interesting. I even sought vengeance on someone from a past dream once.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:14 pm

I had my first nice dream in a while...but at the same time it was depressing to wake up to find out ITWASONLYADREAM QAQ

It seemed to be an ongoing sort of thing, but I was some random girl (who I fear I will turn into an oc) who was your typical anime-moe....and there was some other blonde woman (yayanotheroc) Who was the typical Tsundere....otlwhatiswrong with me. Anyway, in the dream it followed a sort of time line of events of these two over a year (surreaaaaaaaal) and it ended (aka I was woken up by a cat clawing my face off for food) at Christmas with the blonde character dragging the other into a jewellery shop, and picking up a reserved item before taking the girl back outside, walking to a park, sitting on a bench and puttiing a wedding band on the girl's finger.....

then the aforementioned claws dug into my face and awoke me....goddamnit
GhibliFreek
GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2319
Armitage GUTS!!! : 498

https://www.youtube.com/user/Graipe?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:31 am

I dreamed about eating a basket full muffins...and woke up hungry. Does that mean anything? O_o
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:31 am

I dreamt that Jill Valentine kept trying to kidnap me like she does to Rebecca.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:00 pm

Mainly a non-stop dream about fireworks. @_@ This town I swear, it's like they totally ignore the no-fireworks law. XDD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:20 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Mainly a non-stop dream about fireworks. @_@ This town I swear, it's like they totally ignore the no-fireworks law. XDD

OMG,let me be in your dreams. I LOVE FIREWORK!
Amaya
Amaya

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:23 am

Last Saturday I dreamt about a duck sitting and jumping on drums. And it was so AMAZING!
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:20 pm

Amaya wrote:OMG,let me be in your dreams. I LOVE FIREWORK!

ö.ö Yeah! I swear, it was like the forgettable PS2 game, Fantavision:

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:07 am

Last night I dreamt that I had a baby with one of my friend's who I haven't seen in ages; she tried to take my baby away because she thought I was stupid enough not to notice, but I kicked her ass.

I think it symbolises how I used to love her and how she used that to her advantage in the beginning, but when I found out she was using me, I tried to kick her out of my heart XDD Very deep if I don't say so myself. However it's also about a year too late hahaha
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:27 am

GoldenSun13 wrote:Last night I dreamt that I had a baby with one of my friend's who I haven't seen in ages; she tried to take my baby away because she thought I was stupid enough not to notice, but I kicked her ass.

I think it symbolises how I used to love her and how she used that to her advantage in the beginning, but when I found out she was using me, I tried to kick her out of my heart XDD Very deep if I don't say so myself. However it's also about a year too late hahaha

Playing with someone's heart is just wrong. :) You'll find someone who will love you dearly. Now THAT is living a sweet dream. brittana
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:55 am

I dreamt I was a photographer in Artai. I know, that's really random @_@
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:34 pm

depression76 wrote:I dreamt I was a photographer in Artai. I know, that's really random @_@

it's not random, it's awesome! lol.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:13 pm

Sergay Wáng wrote:
depression76 wrote:I dreamt I was a photographer in Artai. I know, that's really random @_@

it's not random, it's awesome! lol.

Oh yeah, I get to meet Nao! lol, if only dreams are like soap operas, they come in episodes.

I was dreaming about a long water slider, and then when I get on it, the thing broke and I fell down like several hundred feet before jerking awake.

I hate these kind of dreams.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:49 pm

I had a dream about a situation from a week ago when I complained about a problem I was having. Someone commented saying I wasn't doing anything about it myself; she had a point. I didn't realize it until after she posted saying it, but there are some problems I don't make an effort to solve on my own.

Still, how do I solve a problem that isn't mine but someone else's? I'm on the receiving end of the blow, yet my logic error made me realize that my effort to get help was quite unnecessary. Dreaming about this situation was intensely worse than the real replies I got. Instead of complaining further, I'm stuck in a rut trying to figure out how to solve my problem.

Perhaps that's why I dreamed about it; I'm having difficulty finding my solution. It's horrifying, but the harshest advice seems to help me more than more considerate advice. Am I a masochist?

Cursed dreams must always respond to my emotions.
Lerena
Lerena

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:16 am

last night i had a dream that me and my friends were eating kebabs in the shops... then that day (in wake up land) we went to the shops and ate kebabs for dinner... mind = blown

that same night i also had the MATERIALIZE song running through my head, and i kept seeing Arika in her fighting stance. not sure what was up with that lol.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:57 am

Nothing! I keep seeing flashes or purples and blacks, like those Mac default wallpaper tho....@_@

Does that mean I'll be going to alaska sometimes soon?
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next