Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So.. what did you dream tonight?

+36
Kiros Razer
wickwire
LyriumEidolon
Yagamic
Zweifel Marguerite
wetochan
Chaglette
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
IlliterateKoi
SpiralDasher
Shaz
Lena Sayers
Yuri-hime
Valkyria Lightning
Jack
ShiznatFan4Life
Lerena
depression76
Amaya
Sergay Tate
MidnightPersona
Defiant
GoldenSun13
The Fire Stirring Ruby
GhibliFreek
Kara
ookamidesu
Flamewolf119
SpiderNeKoHiME
Milla
Kicchu
Midori Sugiura99
emochick
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
denerop
40 posters

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

So.. what did you dream tonight? - Page 9 Empty Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by MidnightPersona Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:27 pm

ookamidesu wrote:My previous employer would not let me have my pay stubs for last month's pay because I was gay.

That was messed up. O_O

:starts laughing: Oh dear, Dye. Wouldn't that be nice to explain?
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

So.. what did you dream tonight? - Page 9 Empty Re: So.. what did you dream tonight?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:28 pm

ookamidesu wrote:My previous employer would not let me have my pay stubs for last month's pay because I was gay.

That was messed up. O_O

o_o It happens.

Homophobia. Makes people even more stupid than they already are~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:13 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

That was messed up. O_O

o_o It happens.

Homophobia. Makes people even more stupid than they already are~

It only really bothers me because my final paycheck doesn't seem to add up and I want the damn thing to confirm something. >.>;
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:50 am

well i had this kinda weird dream.
it began with me, my 2 good friends, Raven and Luu standing outside the same kinda barn you see in twister. we were all tornado chasing. we were stopped outside the barn on the side of a dirt road, and i was looking at the clouds seeing where tornadoes would drop down so we could pick a good route. next thing you know, about 5 of them started to drop down, one after the other, circling us, and blocking all chance of escape. everyone was rather afraid, but i had this smirk on my face. Raven was all "what on earth are you smiling about?". you see... i had this new thing i had just built the day before, that would allow me to grab onto the ground and stay firmly planted while a twister went right over me. everyone wanted to get inside the barn and into the cellar within, but i wanted to stay outside and test this thing. my 2 friends thought it was absurd and were yelling at me telling me it was pure suicide. but Luu and Raven asked me if it was really what i wanted to do, which i replied to with "Yes". they said if it's what i truely wanted, then i should go for it.

so then i found myself facing this monster tornado (2 of the ones in front of the barn had joined together), while everyone else was safely hidden away. i lay down on the ground, grab a hold of these things that were going to plant me there, and waited. the tornado starting going over me (it was both petrifying and the best thing ever) and then... the stupid cat woke me up -_-

damn animals...
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:13 pm

I dreamed I was watching Sailor Stars and actually GOT THROUGH the episode I'm stuck on.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:14 pm

Sergay Wáng wrote:well i had this kinda weird dream.
it began with me, my 2 good friends, Raven and Luu standing outside the same kinda barn you see in twister. we were all tornado chasing. we were stopped outside the barn on the side of a dirt road, and i was looking at the clouds seeing where tornadoes would drop down so we could pick a good route. next thing you know, about 5 of them started to drop down, one after the other, circling us, and blocking all chance of escape. everyone was rather afraid, but i had this smirk on my face. Raven was all "what on earth are you smiling about?". you see... i had this new thing i had just built the day before, that would allow me to grab onto the ground and stay firmly planted while a twister went right over me. everyone wanted to get inside the barn and into the cellar within, but i wanted to stay outside and test this thing. my 2 friends thought it was absurd and were yelling at me telling me it was pure suicide. but Luu and Raven asked me if it was really what i wanted to do, which i replied to with "Yes". they said if it's what i truely wanted, then i should go for it.

so then i found myself facing this monster tornado (2 of the ones in front of the barn had joined together), while everyone else was safely hidden away. i lay down on the ground, grab a hold of these things that were going to plant me there, and waited. the tornado starting going over me (it was both petrifying and the best thing ever) and then... the stupid cat woke me up -_-

damn animals...

XD That is somewhat accurate, although I'm pretty relaxed during a tornado. Ask my old college roommate when I visited his home in Nebraska. :) He thought I wasn't human. In my defense, I was simply amazed by one of nature's biggest sideshow freaks.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:38 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:XD That is somewhat accurate, although I'm pretty relaxed during a tornado. Ask my old college roommate when I visited his home in Nebraska. :) He thought I wasn't human. In my defense, I was simply amazed by one of nature's biggest sideshow freaks.

you and Raven were actually rather chill. my friends were frantic though. you were just hanging out really lol. it was amusing to "watch" (do you watch dreams or what?? idk what word to use lol)
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:36 pm

Sergay Wáng wrote:you and Raven were actually rather chill. my friends were frantic though. you were just hanging out really lol. it was amusing to "watch" (do you watch dreams or what?? idk what word to use lol)

Whenever I dream, it's from a first person perspective. I'm never watching ME in action like in a movie. xD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:41 pm

Sergay Wáng wrote:you and Raven were actually rather chill. my friends were frantic though. you were just hanging out really lol. it was amusing to "watch" (do you watch dreams or what?? idk what word to use lol)

That's cuz I am a Beast with GUTS! No silly Tornado will scare me. >:F

So, last night I had a dream... It involved me falling asleep as a kitty on Luu's bed at Sugoi and when anyone tried to move me I clawed at em until Dye threw cat nip at me causing me to Pelican Fly. xD
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:09 pm

I had a dream that I beat a game playing as Aki Izayoi from 5D's (That's sort of impossible, I think?). I did something no one else could and won the entire game. I wasn't dueling either. Then shortly following that dream, I had a dream that I tried to make my World of Warcraft character look as closely to Crow from 5D's as I possibly could, so I could play the game "for the lulz." I never succeeded, but I did go to a theater to watch a Pokemon movie. This dream was just bizarre.
Lerena
Lerena

Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:14 pm

Lerena wrote:I had a dream that I tried to make my World of Warcraft character look as closely to Crow from 5D's as I possibly could, so I could play the game "for the lulz."

I demand a PM with your real ID, Realm (North American Preferably) and faction with character name.

Also, that dream sounds weird as fuck.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:16 pm

tonight's dream was quite weird ^^;

I was a viking huntress, running around in search for food. Then I spotted a deer and it started talking to me '_'

"Don'T think about me - shoot your arrow right into my heart. But don'T forget to keep that heart as a treasure, because it died for your existance."

... I don't mind when such things come to me in a meditation, but in a dream? O.o Should stop smoking clove-cigarettes before going to bed.
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:59 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:
Lerena wrote:I had a dream that I tried to make my World of Warcraft character look as closely to Crow from 5D's as I possibly could, so I could play the game "for the lulz."

I demand a PM with your real ID, Realm (North American Preferably) and faction with character name.

Also, that dream sounds weird as fuck.
It was weird, but very awesome.

I used to play World of Warcraft, but I don't anymore. I was a level 43 Night Elf Rogue on a North American server.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:24 pm

I took a nap earlier, and gawd, the dream was weird.

I went to my old school and went to shake my classmate's hands (for some weird reason) and then I came to my junior's house, who's actually a first grader (wtf?) and then went to exterminate some korean looking lion-demon that eats kiddies' soul or something with my belt! I went whipping on a moving shadow and then that demon pop out from under bed--

and my mom obnoxiously called for my name like 7 times in a row =___= and I woke up.

....okay, no more laughing at Korean boyband groups before bed orz.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:32 pm

Yesterday's dream was pretty strange.

There I was in an open field next to a busy highway; mowing the grass. I suddenly began asking myself deep philosophical questions, like do dogs go to dog heaven or do they go to people heaven? Then I tried blowing up passing cars with psychic energy. It only worked once.

Then the heat started getting to me and I'd start hallucinating about depression76, but there she was with a Popsicle and her hair swimming cap still on. I finally told her I still had six miles to go.

Akira Okuzaki Yeah.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:56 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Yesterday's dream was pretty strange.

There I was in an open field next to a busy highway; mowing the grass. I suddenly began asking myself deep philosophical questions, like do dogs go to dog heaven or do they go to people heaven? Then I tried blowing up passing cars with psychic energy. It only worked once.

Then the heat started getting to me and I'd start hallucinating about depression76, but there she was with a Popsicle and her hair swimming cap still on. I finally told her I still had six miles to go.

Akira Okuzaki Yeah.

my reply to that dream:
"... wut?..."
lol xD
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:20 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Yesterday's dream was pretty strange.

Akira Okuzaki Yeah.

Me? LOL! xDD
I love popsicle!...and dude, was I swimming? hahahahaha xDD
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:12 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:my reply to that dream:
"... wut?..."
lol xD

xD Precisely, Sergay. It's one of those dream you just don't question, otherwise you'll need to be locked in a rubber room. Shiho Huit

depression76 wrote:Me? LOL! xDD

xD Yes! I knew it was you because I remember what you look like and you were wearing a shirt that said "I am depression76 and I fart rainbows". xD Supposedly you did! Do you NOT swim? o_o
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:30 pm

Harry Potter and Ron Weasley were in their first-year movie bodies/appearance/etc. But they were in their 3rd year. The train was on the highway like a bus and some muggles were riding past on a motorcycle, a male, female, and baby. Yes, a baby was hooked onto the motorcycle... well, Voldemort came along and possessed the baby and ate the mother/womans head as the train sped past. Hermione came in as Scabbers ran off and Ron and Harry were freaking then I woke up. >.<
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:17 pm

I dreamed that I was looking for Sesshomaru. The reason I was looking for him was I was his sex slave and he was demanding that I find him later so we could "do the deed." I never found him. I blame two things on this dream: Gawain and the Green Knight, a story I had to read for British Literature that involved going on this long, perilous journey, and the existence of my Sesshomaru plushie.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:33 pm

i can't remember exactly what i was doing, but i think i was doing this massive high jump into a body of water from a cliff. but the cliff sloped outwards, so i had to sprint and jump in order to make it. while i was in the air i felt this weird pin-prick kind of pain on the back of my head, but i dismissed it. when i landed, blood gushed down over my eyes. i screamed out in pain, and tried to yell help, but nothing came out and i passed out face down into the water (i was somehow able to stand in this part of water? weird i know but yeah). the last thing i saw was someone, AGES away start running. cause no-one was really near me. just as my face hit the water when i was passing out i woke up. it was a horrendous feeling :S
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:47 am

Nothing nice. Why do I dream shit like that?? -_-
And no you DON'T want to know it, believe me :/
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:14 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote:Me? LOL! xDD

xD Yes! I knew it was you because I remember what you look like and you were wearing a shirt that said "I am depression76 and I fart rainbows". xD Supposedly you did! Do you NOT swim? o_o

LOL! Fart rainbows-- pfffft lol xDD You gotta give me that shirt. or even your Hachiru one lol

And no, I don't swim...I...float? xDD
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:03 pm

I dreamed I was abducted by aliens. Uh, trust me, it was scary. It sounds like a fun experience at first glance, but it was frightening. It woke me up. At least I didn't see the aliens.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:53 am

I don'T remember too much about it, but a few sequences.

The surroundings looked a lot like medieval/maybe even times before, thinking about norse. I was running away from people, hiding under a hay cart which had stuff like "curtains" hanging down. My heart was racing, I pressed my hands against my mouth, knew I shouldn't make any sound. Then they came. Walking from one side of the cart to the other. I made myself small, closed my eyes. One of the men stabbed into the curtain, I didn't move, even as the blade hit my shoulder. Another one ripped away the curtain and pulled me out. He yelled at me, I didn't understand his language.

*blackout*

The next sequence I can remember... the men forced me on something like a table, pressed my head against the surface. Two others appeared, with axes in their hands. They stretched my arms and tied them to the table. Then I only saw the axes rushing down my wrists. I screamed and bucked, could smell the blood.

After that I woke up, and my wrists hurt like hell. At first I really thought my hands were gone and I cried, touching my arms and wrists, just to see that they are still there.

... what the hell does that mean ~~ (i know that in medieval times, you got punished this way when you stole something, but wasn't that a common punishment in the arabian countries? oo;) Also... the fact that it felt so real... that scares me... :/
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next