Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.]

+39
Zweifel Marguerite
firesphere306
midori's crazy398
IlliterateKoi
franticfranz
CaptainVonCookie
Bluholic711
shikiryougi
Yagamic
Daichi148
shezaei-neko
Dead.And.Alive
Kuga Natsuki
Kiros Razer
hildebrant
Valkyria Lightning
Cheshire Kat
Kyubey Mittens
GoldenSun13
SoulEaterHaruhis0s
Zero Crimson Sky
Ice Silver Crystal
Sergay Tate
MidnightPersona
Yuri-hime
Lerena
depression76
SulliMike23
Kara
Kino karutta-chan
GhibliFreek
zanekal1
The Fire Stirring Ruby
ookamidesu
emochick
Konaxookami
Midori Sugiura99
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
43 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 7 Empty Re: Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.]

Post by Kuga Natsuki Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:51 pm

Akira Okuzaki One last time, Shiki, don't double-post! Better start using the "edit" button before the admin starts to point it out as well :)
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 7 Empty Re: Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:50 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:Akira Okuzaki One last time, Shiki, don't double-post! Better start using the "edit" button before the admin starts to point it out as well :)
Nymph, give it a rest. :)

As for you Shiki, please utilize the edit button. If this happens again, you will get a warning. There's no possible way you can "forget" again. Thank you. Shizuru Fujino 

P.S. Why not be both?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:53 pm

oh shitake! the costumes are so expensive! Argh I mean seriously paying over $150 for just a cosplay costume that will be worn for only one day! besides the shoes are faux leather pumps and I repeat FAUX LEATHER NOT THE REAL ONE
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 187
Armitage GUTS!!! : -4

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:02 pm

shikiryougi wrote:oh shitake! the costumes are so expensive! Argh I mean seriously paying over $150 for just a cosplay costume that will be worn for only one day! besides the shoes are faux leather pumps and I repeat FAUX LEATHER NOT THE REAL ONE
I thought cosplayers had trouble deciding what they want to be for Halloween. o.o Trick or Treatin' and cosplay are two different art forms, aren't they?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:51 pm

I thought so too... :shock: 
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:03 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:I thought so too... :shock: 
I wish I had that stupid meme that said something along the lines of- "I'm a cosplayer, but when it comes to Halloween, I'm LOST."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:39 pm

sorry I've been gone for a long time. btw how was your Halloween guys?
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:11 pm

shikiryougi wrote:sorry I've been gone for a long time. btw how was your Halloween guys?
Pretty good actually. We went to a rave party in NYC and had a fantastic time with hot girls, hot fake and the creepiest costumes I've ever seen. This year's theme must of been cross dressing zombies because almost everyone was one. Oh yeah! The Chinese Obama scared the poop out of me. :'3 And the fat guy dressed as Katy Perry....

When we returned, we had a long marathon of horror films including Freddy's Dead, Friday The 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan, Evil Dead 2013 and Curse of Chucky. We even added in a few episodes of the anime series Jigoku Shoujo, otherwise known as Hell Girl.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:58 pm

mine was pretty boring. the principal at our school tried to make Halloween fun at school with a performance by our dance class but the performance on a whole was execrable. I don't take that class but I've done ballet and absolutely hate it when people dance weird dances to popular songs. it just doesn't look proper, gentlemanly or ladylike
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:30 pm

shikiryougi wrote:mine was pretty boring. the principal at our school tried to make Halloween fun at school with a performance by our dance class but the performance on a whole was execrable. I don't take that class but I've done ballet and absolutely hate it when people dance weird dances to popular songs. it just doesn't look proper, gentlemanly or ladylike
o.o What do you expect from modern dances? We always got the same ol' break dancers in every assembly when I was your age. You can't expect them to dance like nobles at Versailles. Razz 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:13 pm

chocobo HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ANY AND ALL MAI-MULTIVERSE MEMBERS WHO CELEBRATE IT!chocobo 

What will you be doing tomorrow? Are you thankful for anything in your miserable lives? >:3 SPEAK AND EAT BIRD! LOTS OF BIRD!!!

Spoiler:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:20 pm

happy thanksgiving! i'll be having a very fishy one in fact. :pale: 
Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 7 2Q==
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:32 pm

happy thanksgiving everybody!
making turkey dinner for my girlfriend me, and friends
one of the bigger tests in life
T.T
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:56 pm

Happy thanksgiving everyone!

Make sure you don't eat too much tonight. Cuz, I know I have! XD 
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:07 pm

I've stuffed myself already, Etna-chan! XD

---

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 7 Vlcsna84
Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 7 Vlcsna85
Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 7 Vlcsna86

Happy Thanksgiving to all MM Members who celebrate it! Even those who don't celebrate, I am thankful that you continue to enjoy and talk about this legendary anime and manga series.

So grab your scorpion appetizer and stuff yourself with fried Kuroch! Be thankful that Shizuru is still licking Natsuki in the most forbidden of places! And that Tomoe decided not to kick your asses today. :'D

tomoe2 THIS HOLIDAY SHOULD BE ABOUT ME AND THANKING ME FOR BEING AWESOME!

Viola : Ara~ I have found something else to put in the oven~
Gakuenchou : Quick. Grab her...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:34 pm

wow! you've already ate? wow, i'm starving now
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:54 am

This Thanksgiving was rather interesting. I'm going to celebrate it again tomorrow XD Family wants to celebrate it with grandparents
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:19 am

peew! I still have that fishy smell in my olfactory system. the fish obviously wasn't fried in FRESH oil at the Chinese supermarket where we bought the fish. I learned my lesson--never eat fried fish on thansgiving
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:09 pm

Since when do the Chinese celebrate Thanksgiving? Akira Okuzaki 
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:36 am

Kuga Natsuki wrote:Since when do the Chinese celebrate Thanksgiving? Akira Okuzaki 
Akira Okuzaki In A Christmas Story, they seem to celebrate Christmas. :'D Why not Thanksgiving?

DUCK = CHINESE TURKEY! rei hino 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:55 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote:Since when do the Chinese celebrate Thanksgiving? Akira Okuzaki 
my parents merged their culture with Western culture after moving to Toronto, Canada where I was born
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:50 pm

Wait....do Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving now?
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:02 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Wait....do Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving now?
Don't they have thanksgiving too? Different dates though, or that's what I've gathered from tumblr o.o
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:29 pm

They celebrate it earlier than we do. My friend and favorite English voice actress...

Kagura  <--- Hint hint.

...is from Canada and celebrates it yearly with pride. I'm just jealous that she gets to have stuffing before I do. But that jealousy is quickly pocketed when I remember who she voiced and how much I love her performance.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:38 pm

W-wait. you have a friend that's a voice actress?
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next