Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.]

+39
Zweifel Marguerite
firesphere306
midori's crazy398
IlliterateKoi
franticfranz
CaptainVonCookie
Bluholic711
shikiryougi
Yagamic
Daichi148
shezaei-neko
Dead.And.Alive
Kuga Natsuki
Kiros Razer
hildebrant
Valkyria Lightning
Cheshire Kat
Kyubey Mittens
GoldenSun13
SoulEaterHaruhis0s
Zero Crimson Sky
Ice Silver Crystal
Sergay Tate
MidnightPersona
Yuri-hime
Lerena
depression76
SulliMike23
Kara
Kino karutta-chan
GhibliFreek
zanekal1
The Fire Stirring Ruby
ookamidesu
emochick
Konaxookami
Midori Sugiura99
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
43 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 6 Empty Re: Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:22 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Every store today was intense. From Jersey all the way to NYC.
New York in general is a mess, and I can say the same for Jersey.

Not always, Wendy. Both have their highlights here and there. More than I can say for the South of our great country. The booze is great down there though, but we're still a lot more gourmet. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 6 Empty Re: Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.]

Post by Dead.And.Alive Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:41 pm

I really have to consider my wording at times, I meant as in days like Black Friday. You know, holidays where people go and crowd the streets. Sure it's probably like this pretty much everywhere but obviously not as much as in an urban community like NYC.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:33 pm

IT'S THE CHRISTMAS SEASON ALL RIGHT. EVERY STORE HAS STARTED PLAYING THE CHRISTMAS MUSIC. AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

MAKE IT STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! MAKE IT ENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND!!!!

Mio moe Mio moe Mio moe Mio moe Mio moe Mio moe Mio moe

rei burn rei burn rei burn rei burn rei burn rei burn rei burn
neko neko neko neko neko neko neko neko neko neko
Takeda Takeda Takeda Takeda Takeda Takeda Takeda Takeda
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:41 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:MAKE IT STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! MAKE IT ENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND!!!!

...why am I laughing at this if I feel the same way? ^^;
Anyway, Luu, it's almost impossible to escape it. Christmas songs, blinding lights and decorations have started to take over all the streets and communities in general once again...the horror.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:43 pm

I share the sentiment. If I hear the Nutcracker song playing in a store one more time...I'm going to do something very drastic =___=
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:09 pm

Luu! When is the forum going to make their own 25 Days of Christmas song again? :D
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:08 am

Trollface I think you got your answer.

---

:Feels:HAPPY MAYAN DOOMSDAY EVERYONE! Feels AND...

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 6 3rdwlk10

Wait...that's not right.

ShezNek's predication was a little off. Now we'll just have to await THE real apocalypse...when Nymph gets a girlfriend. Forever Alone
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:41 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Now we'll just have to await THE real apocalypse...when Nymph gets a girlfriend. Forever Alone
You're 3 years too late on that
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:43 am

Feels PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF!?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:49 am

Don't got any. It was all virtual Razz
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:32 am

Anyone doing anything special for Christmas or New Years this year?

Nothing special for xmas for me. Just gonna give out a few gifts (istru already got hers ^-^; ) and that's it. And for New Years, gonna hang out with a few friends. Pretty much it. XD
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:42 pm

Hmm prolly gonna watch a concert with a couple of friends on new year's eve, but I think that's all ouo
Most of my time's going to be spent on getting fat and lazy in front of the computer xDDDD
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:31 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:ShezNek's predication was a little off. Now we'll just have to await THE real apocalypse...

EH? What did I say now? >.>
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi148 Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:45 pm

At this time, my family celebrates all. Today is the birthday of my brother. Tomorrow was the birthday of my grandfather, but as he died a few days ago ... mmm ...
The 24 Christmas Eve, I prefer to keep working before I leave home for New Year. Just... is rare. But pepole, enjoy the celebration!
Daichi148
Daichi148
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 914
Armitage GUTS!!! : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:22 am

The usual really. I'll be with my family in their large mansion of a house in South Jersey. I'm not looking forward to it, other than the Turkey I've prepared, the money and any material possessionh I can get my hands on.

Natsuki Kuga : Merry Christmas indeed!

Feels INDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:14 am

Facebook is getting annoying with all these premature New Years greetings and depressing Resolutions from pessimistic people who I thought were friends of mine. >_> Someone make the pain go away!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Daichi148 Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:52 pm

well! here in my beautiful and beloved Mexico is February 14, that to me means go out with friends. Interestingly I have never been a valentines day with my boyfriend or girlfriend, for me, is an interesting excuse to dance a while and have a few drinks.

Still a day that I love and I hope you do too! Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!
Daichi148
Daichi148
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 914
Armitage GUTS!!! : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:10 pm

Happy Valentine's Day, fellow MManiacs! ruby HiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Yagamic Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:19 pm

Did anybody here celebrate Carnaval last week? :)

I did, at least in the area of Spain where I live we do :D and it was really fun! I dressed up as a rabit most of the days with my group of friends and saturday night I dressed up as a soldier x'D
Yagamic
Yagamic
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 462
Armitage GUTS!!! : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:47 am

bump

Happy Zombie Jesus Day, everyone! Takeda

Gay Rainbow Gay Rainbow Gay Rainbow Gay Rainbow Gay Rainbow
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:40 pm

bump 

Happy 4th of July to all my fellow American MM Superstars! poptart kat 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:56 am

I was planning on being myself-Shiki Ryougi-on Halloween with a bloody kitchen knife and in a bloodstained pink kimono but my parents absolutely wouldn't have it
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 187
Armitage GUTS!!! : -4

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:42 am

shikiryougi wrote:I was planning on being myself-Shiki Ryougi-on Halloween with a bloody kitchen knife and in a bloodstained pink kimono but my parents absolutely wouldn't have it

You are 12 years old, Shiki. My parents wouldn't allow me to be a bloodied colonist with an Alien bursting out of my chest when I was your age. Your cosplay will have to wait until you're 16 at best.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:09 pm

that doesn't sound too bad. after all 4 years fly by pretty fast so pretty soon i'll not just be able to cosplay, but i'll also be able to drive a car for the first time
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:33 pm

I was just wondering should I be Ukyo or Shin from Amnesia
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next