Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.]

+39
Zweifel Marguerite
firesphere306
midori's crazy398
IlliterateKoi
franticfranz
CaptainVonCookie
Bluholic711
shikiryougi
Yagamic
Daichi148
shezaei-neko
Dead.And.Alive
Kuga Natsuki
Kiros Razer
hildebrant
Valkyria Lightning
Cheshire Kat
Kyubey Mittens
GoldenSun13
SoulEaterHaruhis0s
Zero Crimson Sky
Ice Silver Crystal
Sergay Tate
MidnightPersona
Yuri-hime
Lerena
depression76
SulliMike23
Kara
Kino karutta-chan
GhibliFreek
zanekal1
The Fire Stirring Ruby
ookamidesu
emochick
Konaxookami
Midori Sugiura99
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
43 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 8 Empty Re: Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.]

Post by Kuga Natsuki Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:52 am

shikiryougi wrote:
Kuga Natsuki wrote:Since when do the Chinese celebrate Thanksgiving? Akira Okuzaki 
my parents merged their culture with Western culture after moving to Toronto, Canada where I was born
Well, Canadians celebrate their Thanksgiving in October. Not sure why you were celebrating it in November, or seemingly so
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 8 Empty Re: Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.]

Post by shezaei-neko Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:54 pm

Well, now I know something new. :)
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:08 am

Kuga Natsuki wrote:Well, Canadians celebrate their Thanksgiving in October. Not sure why you were celebrating it in November, or seemingly so
Maybe Shiki forgot that it was November or something.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:36 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kuga Natsuki wrote:Well, Canadians celebrate their Thanksgiving in October. Not sure why you were celebrating it in November, or seemingly so
Maybe Shiki forgot that it was November or something.
actually, it's because we started celebrating Thanksgiving the American way after moving to the US when i was merely 3.
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 187
Armitage GUTS!!! : -4

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:36 am

shikiryougi wrote:actually, it's because we started celebrating Thanksgiving the American way after moving to the US when i was merely 3.

Which wasn't that long ago. :'3

So anyway, what plans do you all have for Christmas? Everything is still up in the air over here. I'd rather be with my friends than family this year to be honest. ^^; Being in NYC at my friend's apartment sounds a lot more exciting than a family gathering where everyone fakes happiness.  Rolling Eyes 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:25 pm

I already got my Christmas gift this year on black Friday--a MacBook Pro 13" with Retina display.
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:30 pm

shikiryougi wrote:I already got my Christmas gift this year on black Friday--a MacBook Pro 13" with Retina display.

How much did that cost your parents?  makoto 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:41 pm

idk--a lot?
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 pm

shikiryougi wrote:idk--a lot?

I feel sorry for them.  Trollface 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:23 pm

uh, I guess you probably should. there aren't many parents nicer than that even though they're not Bill Gates
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:11 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
shikiryougi wrote:idk--a lot?

I feel sorry for them.  Trollface

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 8 31388514
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:03 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:
Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 8 31388514

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 8 Xd_210_800x600

There's plenty more where that came from~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:18 pm

hun?
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:46 pm

I-m going to spend it with family, but I-m taking charge of the TV and if the presents aren-t entertaining I-m gonna switch it to anime. Xmas has been kind of meh for some years now, I really like it though.
All I want for xmas is a nice looking hat!!! Y is everything so ugly now!!
No macbooks!! 8 those things!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:36 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:I-m going to spend it with family, but I-m taking charge of the TV and if the presents aren-t entertaining I-m gonna switch it to anime. Xmas has been kind of meh for some years now, I really like it though.

Christmas tends to get a lot more meh as one gets older too. ^^; Family kind of ruins it with the same ol' repetition and forced happiness. A Christmas night with friends is usually what I do now. I'll even toss in some anime since you mentioned it.  8) 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:43 am

A Christmas with friends would certainly bring back the cheery mood. In my country however, the tradition of spending it with family is overwhelming. Everything is so rushed now though, everybody shows up at the last minute, and gets out as soon as they can to go home!
I'm determined to not have another depressing xmas!! Even if i have to set the tree on fire!!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:45 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
CaptainVonCookie wrote:I-m going to spend it with family, but I-m taking charge of the TV and if the presents aren-t entertaining I-m gonna switch it to anime. Xmas has been kind of meh for some years now, I really like it though.

Christmas tends to get a lot more meh as one gets older too. ^^; Family kind of ruins it with the same ol' repetition and forced happiness. A Christmas night with friends is usually what I do now. I'll even toss in some anime since you mentioned it.  8) 
I totally get what forced happiness looks like. unfortunately, it doesn't always work with my family. usually, every Christmas while eating at the table, my dad would start an argument with my mother. my mother would try her best to ignore him, but he then beats her up. his temper got worse and worse as each year goes by. if only I can get rich soon and get my mother out of this place.  :( 
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:45 am

shikiryougi wrote:I totally get what forced happiness looks like. unfortunately, it doesn't always work with my family. usually, every Christmas while eating at the table, my dad would start an argument with my mother. my mother would try her best to ignore him, but he then beats her up. his temper got worse and worse as each year goes by. if only I can get rich soon and get my mother out of this place.  :( 

Domestic Violence is a very serious matter. Don't wait to get yourself out of something like that. This is a forum so help is very limited and for something like that this only offers a quick escape from reality for a couple minutes. Try talking to a teacher, or a counselor at school. They'll know what to do and who to get in contact with. Every country also usually has a hotline you can call to know information. More and more there are support groups and institutions that can help you and your mother get out of that environment. Its not easy and when you are a minor much of it depends on your mother. But do not be silent about it, contrary to popular belief it does not get better! Unless you change it.
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:54 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:
shikiryougi wrote:I totally get what forced happiness looks like. unfortunately, it doesn't always work with my family. usually, every Christmas while eating at the table, my dad would start an argument with my mother. my mother would try her best to ignore him, but he then beats her up. his temper got worse and worse as each year goes by. if only I can get rich soon and get my mother out of this place.  :( 

Domestic Violence is a very serious matter. Don't wait to get yourself out of something like that. This is a forum so help is very limited and for something like that this only offers a quick escape from reality for a couple minutes. Try talking to a teacher, or a counselor at school. They'll know what to do and who to get in contact with. Every country also usually has a hotline you can call to know information. More and more there are support groups and institutions that can help you and your mother get out of that environment. Its not easy and when you are a minor much of it depends on your mother. But do not be silent about it, contrary to popular belief it does not get better! Unless you change it.
well, my mother wants me to keep silent so my father doesn't go to jail. sometimes the counselor gets the police involved.
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:13 pm

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 8 Roflbo11

Merry Christmas indeed.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:27 pm

bump

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 8 Vlcsnap-2013-12-24-15h25m14s21_zpsb122fa29 : Thanks Robocop! You saved Christmas!

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 8 Vlcsnap-2013-12-24-15h25m19s80_zpsef2c1817 : Awwwwwwww~~~~~~~~

santa Merry Christmas to all Mai-Multiverse forum members!!!  santa

You've all been awesome throughout 2013. Looking forward to another year of Mai-HiME/Otome discussion and new yuri awesomeness! Now just lay back while Santa Mai gives you a little Christmas cheer...knowwhatI'msaying~  giggity 

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 8 MaiTokihafull360460_zps4b0d8981
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:27 am

Happy holidays friends! ^.^
have a warm and joyous holiday!
 santa 
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:39 am

Happy Holidays! ^_^
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:19 am

Merry Christmas, guys!!  santa 
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:24 am

Merry Xmas!! Hope Santa hasn't checked ur internet browser history! Or none of us is getting anything!!
 Trollface 
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next