Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween Mai-HiME fanart ideas

3 posters

Go down

Halloween Mai-HiME fanart ideas Empty Halloween Mai-HiME fanart ideas

Post by hildebrant Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:12 am

I realize its the last few days of March but I like to get started on things a bit early. I want to do a few Halloween based HiME fanarts but no ideas are coming to me. The only things that are coming to me is that its going to involve Yuuichi in some way or another. Any suggestions? I'm all ears
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Halloween Mai-HiME fanart ideas Empty Re: Halloween Mai-HiME fanart ideas

Post by depression76 Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:24 am

Since you like Tate and Mai...how about....them in the style of Castlevania?
Since it's Halloween anyway and we know how you like Kojima Ayami xD

Perhaps gothic-style Knight and the princess? Not vampires, since ick, thanks to a certain franchise the appeal of vamps has been lost on me D8

Just a knight and his princess, getting out of a castle. That sounds good haha.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:17 pm

depression76 wrote: thanks to a certain franchise the appeal of vamps has been lost on me D8

Off-topic alert! Shiho Huit

There's a certain movie called Hunger Games that saved the book series-to-film series for me. Harry Potter and Twilight were never great to me, but Jennifer Lawrence made me a believer.

On-Topic:

Well hildebrant, I'd say go with the basics by drawing the guys and gals of Mai-HiME as famous Horror movie icons. Tate as Jason Vorhees (machete? Fuckthat! HE'S GOT A SWORD) would kick ass; in addition to Natsuki Kruger as...well, just take one lucky guess. ;3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:28 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote: thanks to a certain franchise the appeal of vamps has been lost on me D8

Off-topic alert! Shiho Huit

There's a certain movie called Hunger Games that saved the book series-to-film series for me. Harry Potter and Twilight were never great to me, but Jennifer Lawrence made me a believer.

On-Topic:

Well hildebrant, I'd say go with the basics by drawing the guys and gals of Mai-HiME as famous Horror movie icons. Tate as Jason Vorhees (machete? Fuckthat! HE'S GOT A SWORD) would kick ass; in addition to Natsuki Kruger as...well, just take one lucky guess. ;3

Thanks for the suggestion Luu, though the previous year someone did do a pic of the girls as horror movie icons, with Natsuki as Jason Voorhees <Jason X, Jason vs. Freddy, Friday the 13th remake version> Yes this idea has come to me before, but with Tate about to slip on Michael Myers' mask with a butcher knife either stabbed into either a pumpkin or Shiho's head.

hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:36 pm

hildebrant wrote:Thanks for the suggestion Luu, though the previous year someone did do a pic of the girls as horror movie icons, with Natsuki as Jason Voorhees <Jason X, Jason vs. Freddy, Friday the 13th remake version> Yes this idea has come to me before, but with Tate about to slip on Michael Myers' mask with a butcher knife either stabbed into either a pumpkin or Shiho's head.

Tate as Michael Myers? That could work too, as long as he's hunting down Sunrise staff for horsefucking him AND as long as Mai takes on the role of Laurie Strode and defeats him...with love. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:31 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
hildebrant wrote:Thanks for the suggestion Luu, though the previous year someone did do a pic of the girls as horror movie icons, with Natsuki as Jason Voorhees <Jason X, Jason vs. Freddy, Friday the 13th remake version> Yes this idea has come to me before, but with Tate about to slip on Michael Myers' mask with a butcher knife either stabbed into either a pumpkin or Shiho's head.

Tate as Michael Myers? That could work too, as long as he's hunting down Sunrise staff for horsefucking him AND as long as Mai takes on the role of Laurie Strode and defeats him...with love. <3

Tate going postal on Sunrise studios for screwing him out of everything post the My Otome manga, that sounds like a doujin project to be honest. One I could certainly get behind and if I had more time I'd certainly go for it. Yeah they would make a call to the only person who'd be able to get Tate out of his sickhouse phase. Namely Mai.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, the only other idea I've had in the past is Yuuichi alone in the woods with a shotgun surrounded by zombies. Keep em' coming and I'll be sure to credit you all
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:25 pm

hildebrant wrote:Tate going postal on Sunrise studios for screwing him out of everything post the My Otome manga, that sounds like a doujin project to be honest. One I could certainly get behind and if I had more time I'd certainly go for it. Yeah they would make a call to the only person who'd be able to get Tate out of his sickhouse phase. Namely Mai.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, the only other idea I've had in the past is Yuuichi alone in the woods with a shotgun surrounded by zombies. Keep em' coming and I'll be sure to credit you all

Zombie related fanarts are always awesome; maybe something Dawn of the Dead related. Tate (with Mai clinging next to him) plowing through an army of zombies in his armored vehicle. GTA MOTHAFUCKA!!! BOO-YAH! 10 POINTS FOR MR. SIDEBURNS!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:41 pm

You know Luu you strike me as the type who prefers his movie maniacs to be wearing a hockey mask when doing their thing. Based on your first response and what you used for your Mai Halloween amv idea. I may use your idea for the Halloween fanart though because I like to be a bit desperate with my characters, the idea of Yuuichi and Mai alone in the woods, miles from civilization and with only a shotgun or a pistol and very few bullets to keep them alive just appeals to me quite a bit. Though that's not to say I won't try something else along with it.
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:37 pm

hildebrant wrote:You know Luu you strike me as the type who prefers his movie maniacs to be wearing a hockey mask when doing their thing. Based on your first response and what you used for your Mai Halloween amv idea. I may use your idea for the Halloween fanart though because I like to be a bit desperate with my characters, the idea of Yuuichi and Mai alone in the woods, miles from civilization and with only a shotgun or a pistol and very few bullets to keep them alive just appeals to me quite a bit. Though that's not to say I won't try something else along with it.

Given the nature of my taste in horror films; it's clear that I'm not high brow. The typical slasher flicks aren't masterpiece, just mindless fun. :) I think horror that takes itself too seriously is grasping at straws. The Human Centipede captured an iconic image of mouth-mouth anal tunnels, but everything else seemed dull for me. Films like the Friday the 13th series and the Nightmare on Elm Street series ran rampant during the 80s, it was simpler times back then.

Yuuichi and Mai in the woods can go two ways. Loads of brutal ass kicking to stay alive and a lot of sex. :3 This is the core appeal of horror films and it makes sense as these two aren't cannon fodder teens. Should you make Tate the protagonist of course; not the killer. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down