Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread

+19
shezaei-neko
burande fujino
midori's crazy398
iRenji0713
Lerena
SoulEaterHaruhis0s
depression76
The Random Ninja
Amaya
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Kyubey Mittens
Ice Silver Crystal
Konaxookami
Kino karutta-chan
SpiderNeKoHiME
Midori Sugiura99
LilPrincessAshley
emochick
Luu Sky Sapphire
23 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread

Post by depression76 Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:05 pm

I'm sorry, I just had to post this xDD
One of the best Rei/Minako amv around I think
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread

Post by iRenji0713 Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:17 am

THIS!
This thread is ♥️~

makoto TALENT. If anybody should play Snow White, it should be me, for I possess the greatest talent among us here!
-Mako-chan while pointing to her chest. xDD

Bringing up the Rei-x-Minako thing, Rei's actions in the Live Action when Mina died was epic. Perfectly conveyed the deep bond the two has shared with each other. \m/
iRenji0713
iRenji0713
炎髪灼眼の討ち手
炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Bubuzuke points : 404
Armitage GUTS!!! : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:37 pm

iRenji0713 wrote:THIS!
This thread is ♥️~

makoto TALENT. If anybody should play Snow White, it should be me, for I possess the greatest talent among us here!
-Mako-chan while pointing to her chest. xDD

Bringing up the Rei-x-Minako thing, Rei's actions in the Live Action when Mina died was epic. Perfectly conveyed the deep bond the two has shared with each other. \m/

XD YES!!! The Talent line is an instant classic! To this day, people still thank me for exploiting that joke on YouTube for future generations to remember. xD

Oh! You mentioned you were into Sera Myu as well! How did that come about? :) Natural love for musicals I take it?

~~~

Oh and you guys will NEVER guess what I got today. No seriously just guess? I know you're not THAT dumb. ;p I kid...

TA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 6 Sailormoonmanga

The Brand New Sailor Moon and Codename Sailor V manga! As fast as my Lexus could take me, I traveled all the way to Barnes & Noble (on the FAR side of town, ugh!) and picked them both up! Now I got word from some other Moonies I know personally that their bookstores didn't carry it or just had one or the other. >_> That sucks so much! I was actually worried about that happening too, luckily both were right there, waiting for me. *hugs them both*

IT SAYS USAGI-CHAN INSIDE! USAGI-CHAN! PINCH ME!!!! SAILOR MOON RULES FOREVER AND IT'S BACK! Usagi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by iRenji0713 Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:16 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
XD YES!!! The Talent line is an instant classic! To this day, people still thank me for exploiting that joke on YouTube for future generations to remember. xD

Oh! You mentioned you were into Sera Myu as well! How did that come about? :) Natural love for musicals I take it?

I ♥️ musicals~ (partly because I've been part of our glee club in school that I got into musicals, I suppose)
But Sera Myu was really awesome. They gave more life to the characters for fans to know them more and appreciate the already well loved characters.
Besides, I make it that every single Sailor Moon activity that I can lay my eyes on, be it online or on television, I watch avidly. \m/
(which I could say the same with the Mai-series)

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Oh and you guys will NEVER guess what I got today. No seriously just guess? I know you're not THAT dumb. ;p I kid...

TA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 6 Sailormoonmanga

The Brand New Sailor Moon and Codename Sailor V manga! As fast as my Lexus could take me, I traveled all the way to Barnes & Noble (on the FAR side of town, ugh!) and picked them both up! Now I got word from some other Moonies I know personally that their bookstores didn't carry it or just had one or the other. >_> That sucks so much! I was actually worried about that happening too, luckily both were right there, waiting for me. *hugs them both*

IT SAYS USAGI-CHAN INSIDE! USAGI-CHAN! PINCH ME!!!! SAILOR MOON RULES FOREVER AND IT'S BACK! Usagi

Congrashulations~!

Now if only I could get my hands on my own copies. TT.TT
On the topic of Codename Sailor V, I really wish it had an anime!
Oh, all the possibilities of rediscovering Mina-chan's past in anime form would be awesome. xD
And that Sailor Venus pwushie is weaaaaaaalllly kawaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiii~!
iRenji0713
iRenji0713
炎髪灼眼の討ち手
炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulEaterHaruhis0s Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:25 pm

Waaah, I've seen a few clips of the musicals. I love what I've seen of them. ^_^

I just got confirmation that my copies of Sailor Moon and Sailor V are being shipped! Mikoto Minagi

CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON AMAZON.COM'S CURRENT HOTTEST SELLING MANGA!! Usagi minako
SoulEaterHaruhis0s
SoulEaterHaruhis0s
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 156
Armitage GUTS!!! : 57

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1452642/Haruhi_Suzumiya_s0s

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:01 am

I'm not reviewing anything, so I'll just place this spoiler here.
Spoiler:
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by iRenji0713 Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:51 am

Lerena wrote:I'm not reviewing anything, so I'll just place this spoiler here.
Spoiler:
Read at your own risk. Wink
Spoiler:
iRenji0713
iRenji0713
炎髪灼眼の討ち手
炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:51 pm

iRenji0713 wrote:
Lerena wrote:I'm not reviewing anything, so I'll just place this spoiler here.
Spoiler:
Read at your own risk. Wink
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:04 pm

I finally got my copies of Sailor Moon and Sailor V, I had to bully a poor old lady to find them for me coz for some reason they weren't on display =w=. Sorry, old lady!
Anyways-- to celebrate the 'revival' of SM in the US

Spoiler:

Carry on xD
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:55 pm

<<

>>

<<

>>

-casually leaves her fandub here and scurries away-
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:43 am

Spoiler:
Lerena
Lerena

Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:28 am

SoulEaterHaruhis0s wrote:I just got confirmation that my copies of Sailor Moon and Sailor V are being shipped! Mikoto Minagi

CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON AMAZON.COM'S CURRENT HOTTEST SELLING MANGA!! Usagi minako

Not surprised by that status. From what I've heard, the pre-orders were through the roof!

~~~

Seiya Kou. *sigh* Someone I relate myself a bit TOO much with. If they ever reboot the anime series to resemble the original manga by Naoko Takeuchi, it will saddened me to not hear Seiya voiced by the late-great Shiho Niiyama. The reason Seiya sounded so suave, awesome and passionate about Usagi. ;_;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by iRenji0713 Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:34 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Seiya Kou. *sigh* Someone I relate myself a bit TOO much with. If they ever reboot the anime series to resemble the original manga by Naoko Takeuchi, it will saddened me to not hear Seiya voiced by the late-great Shiho Niiyama. The reason Seiya sounded so suave, awesome and passionate about Usagi. ;_;
And I share that dilemma too, along with my unending grief for also late-great MiyukiMoon-sama. TT.TT
iRenji0713
iRenji0713
炎髪灼眼の討ち手
炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:35 pm

iRenji0713 wrote:And I share that dilemma too, along with my unending grief for also late-great MiyukiMoon-sama. TT.TT

;_; How could I forget MiyukiMoon-sama. Kanbe Miyuki was a vibrant individual and my second favorite Myu-Usagi.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by iRenji0713 Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:48 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
;_; How could I forget MiyukiMoon-sama. Kanbe Miyuki was a vibrant individual and my second favorite Myu-Usagi.
Indeed, she had both the awesome acting of AnzaMoon-sama, and the voice of FuminaMoon-sama.
Plus, she had a personality that was truly identical to Usagi's.
Her death was one of the greatest disappointments in my life, to be honest. TT.TT
As for Seiya, I hope that if they ever decide to reboot the series, they get someone who wouldn't disappoint Shiho Niiyama-san. :(
iRenji0713
iRenji0713
炎髪灼眼の討ち手
炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:59 pm

iRenji0713 wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Indeed, she had both the awesome acting of AnzaMoon-sama, and the voice of FuminaMoon-sama.
Her death was one of the greatest disappointments in my life, to be honest. TT.TT
As for Seiya, I hope that if they ever decide to reboot the series, they get someone who wouldn't disappoint Shiho Niiyama-san. :(

AnzaMoon-sama was phenomenal as was FuminaMoon-sama! All of the actresses brought something special to the character, Miyuki on the hand...was like a shooting star. Around for a brief moment, yet brought so much joy to the people who took the time to witness her.

I'm sure any professional seiyuu who saw and respects Shiho Niiyama's work in Sailor Stars will do their best.

On that subject, Kona-chan did a pretty good job with her fandub. She obviously had a lot of fun doing it, and her Seiya came out sincere. That's all I could want.

Decided to do a video for my Sailor Moon shirt collection. o_o
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:39 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
iRenji0713 wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

AnzaMoon-sama was phenomenal as was FuminaMoon-sama! All of the actresses brought something special to the character, Miyuki on the hand...was like a shooting star. Around for a brief moment, yet brought so much joy to the people who took the time to witness her.

I'm sure any professional seiyuu who saw and respects Shiho Niiyama's work in Sailor Stars will do their best.

On that subject, Kona-chan did a pretty good job with her fandub. She obviously had a lot of fun doing it, and her Seiya came out sincere. That's all I could want.

Guh...The SERA MYU MOONS. I cannot ever choose which I love best. Every time I think I know, I change my mind because I'll rewatch someone's performance and be like: FUH I DIDN'T NOTICE THAT LAST TIME. (But Miyuki holds a special place in my heart) >< Though, I'll admit that the Second/Third Stage crews are currently dominating my iPod and soul, I do enjoy their renditions of all the songs. -nodnod-

It'll be sad to hear a different Seiya if they do a reboot of Sailor Moon, Shiho Niiyama's voice was a lot of the reason I was so attracted to Seiya in the first place. But I do love heaing other people's interpretations of characters, so it'll be a mixed bag of emotions if it happens.

>///> Thank you Luu. I DID have fun with it. Though crying into a mic for twenty plus minutes was nosofunatall. Seiya's lines? Simple, easy, no hassle. It's ALWAYS Usagi causing the trouble. >>;
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:26 am

Konaxookami wrote:>///> Thank you Luu. I DID have fun with it. Though crying into a mic for twenty plus minutes was nosofunatall. Seiya's lines? Simple, easy, no hassle. It's ALWAYS Usagi causing the trouble. >>;

You're very much welcome, Kona-chan. ;p Voicing Usagi Tsukino is never an easy task for a lot of fandubbers out there, so no stress. XD I still believe the famous voice actress named Laura Bailey can do it.

Guess what?! NEW SAILOR MOON ITEMS ADDED TO RIGHTSTUF!!!

Sailor Moon BinderS: Inner Senshi/Sailor Moon/Tuxedo Mask I'll Punish You in the Name of the Moon!

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 6 Itemde10

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 6 Itemde11
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by iRenji0713 Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:58 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Yep. All the Myu Moons were pretty awesome in expressing their own versions of Usagi/Sailor Moon. :D

That second shirt! THAT!
Guh, I'd die to have a shirt like that. xD

Konaxookami wrote:
Guh...The SERA MYU MOONS. I cannot ever choose which I love best. Every time I think I know, I change my mind because I'll rewatch someone's performance and be like: FUH I DIDN'T NOTICE THAT LAST TIME. (But Miyuki holds a special place in my heart) >< Though, I'll admit that the Second/Third Stage crews are currently dominating my iPod and soul, I do enjoy their renditions of all the songs. -nodnod-

It'll be sad to hear a different Seiya if they do a reboot of Sailor Moon, Shiho Niiyama's voice was a lot of the reason I was so attracted to Seiya in the first place. But I do love heaing other people's interpretations of characters, so it'll be a mixed bag of emotions if it happens.

>///> Thank you Luu. I DID have fun with it. Though crying into a mic for twenty plus minutes was nosofunatall. Seiya's lines? Simple, easy, no hassle. It's ALWAYS Usagi causing the trouble. >>;
We have the same problem. xD
And yes, Usagi's voice is troublesome.
Even with a mastery on falsetto, I can't seem to be able to consistently imitate her voice. >.<
Nevertheless, your fandub was awesome!
You've shown the emotions of the scene with style! Wink
iRenji0713
iRenji0713
炎髪灼眼の討ち手
炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulEaterHaruhis0s Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
iRenji0713 wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

That's a real shame for the losses in the Sailor Moon entertainment side. Now I must watch more of the musicals. I loved listening to Shiho Niiyama's Seiya. So smooth, calm, and fun-loving. Exactly why I like Seiya.

Kona - That's very good voicework. Liked how you captured the spirit of Seiya and Usagi. :D

Luu - Badass shirt. Male Moonies are even more awesome wearing 'em. ^^
SoulEaterHaruhis0s
SoulEaterHaruhis0s
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Guess what?! NEW SAILOR MOON ITEMS ADDED TO RIGHTSTUF!!!

Sailor Moon BinderS: Inner Senshi/Sailor Moon/Tuxedo Mask I'll Punish You in the Name of the Moon!

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 6 Itemde10

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 6 Itemde11

DO WANT THOSE BINDERS. ><

iRenji0713 wrote:
We have the same problem. xD
And yes, Usagi's voice is troublesome.
Even with a mastery on falsetto, I can't seem to be able to consistently imitate her voice. >.<
Nevertheless, your fandub was awesome!
You've shown the emotions of the scene with style! Wink

Right? I tried it falsetto at first and I was just like: 'this is a squeaky mess, no.' and then I tried something in a higher register, but not falsetto and I was like 'urg...this doesn't work EITHER' So yeah, imitating Usagi's voice? A TASK OF MUCHO DIFFICULTY. Bu thank you! ^^;;

SoulEaterHaruhis0s wrote:
Kona - That's very good voicework. Liked how you captured the spirit of Seiya and Usagi. :D
Thank you ^^ Glad you liked it. I get nervous voicing popular characters, it's always a hit or miss on whether people will accept it or not. x3
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulEaterHaruhis0s Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:07 am

Konaxookami wrote:
SoulEaterHaruhis0s wrote:
Thank you ^^ Glad you liked it. I get nervous voicing popular characters, it's always a hit or miss on whether people will accept it or not. x3

You did well and you're welcome! x3

Anyhow, how did our beloved Sailor Moon and Sailor V on their first comeback week? The news is... GOOD! VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY GOOD!! AHAHAHAAHA! Nao Yuuki

Link (Source: Anime News Network): http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-09-23/new-york-times-manga-best-seller-list-september-11-17

The Moon Princess and the Agent of Love have taken their rightful places at the top!

I'm not honestly not surprised (the Amazon listings were really telling), but still great! I'm even happier Sailor V has taken second place. Wow, the newest Naruto volume fell from the top place last week down to 5th and below Bleach. How the mighty ninja has fallen. :lol:

Usagi and minako : YA-TA!

Lol, the doubters must be feeling foolish now. Razz
SoulEaterHaruhis0s
SoulEaterHaruhis0s
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:31 pm

First off, congratulations to the Sailor Moon and Sailor V manga for besting the most popular manga series out there.

Secondly, spoilers for Sailor Stars:
Spoiler:
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulEaterHaruhis0s Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:41 pm

For a second week a row, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon and Codename: Sailor V are on top of the competition. :D Usagi minako

Source: Sailor Moon and Sailor V continue to reign at the top two of New York Times Top-Selling Manga List

It warms my heart to see our beloved pretty soldiers topping out two weeks in a row and proving doubters wrong. Only matter of time before Sailor Moon truly cements herself as the top selling manga in the US (for however long that lasts) after years of Naruto and Shonen Jump on top. Good for Kodansha!
SoulEaterHaruhis0s
SoulEaterHaruhis0s
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:48 pm

Spoilers for Sailor Stars (Still no idea why I'm marking these, but just in case there are lurkers who haven't seen the entire series):
Spoiler:
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next