Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread

+19
shezaei-neko
burande fujino
midori's crazy398
iRenji0713
Lerena
SoulEaterHaruhis0s
depression76
The Random Ninja
Amaya
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Kyubey Mittens
Ice Silver Crystal
Konaxookami
Kino karutta-chan
SpiderNeKoHiME
Midori Sugiura99
LilPrincessAshley
emochick
Luu Sky Sapphire
23 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread Empty Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 01, 2010 1:33 pm

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread Sailormoon

My #1 all time favorite anime series by Naoko Takeuchi. ^_^ It's an instant classic. This thread will house all discussions regarding Sailor Moon. The anime, the manga, the live action series (PGSM) and the musicals (Sera Myu).

To kick things off, I'll let you know who my favorite Sailor Senshi is:

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread SailorPluto

None other than Sailor Pluto! <3_<3 I absolutely love her. While I saw her first in the anime, it's her story in the manga that captured my heart. Anyone that read the climax of the Black Moon arc knows what I'm talking about. Aside from that, she's freakin' gorgeous!!! I've loved her for over 10 years and there's no stopping me! [:big grin:]

So, anyone watch Sailor Moon? I know four of my members do. ^__^

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread Empty Re: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread

Post by emochick Sat May 01, 2010 9:39 pm

Sailor Moon was the first anime that I ever saw. It sparked mysticalness, generousity, sweetness, love, and just filled me with glee. I just love Hotaru she reminds me so much of myself as well as Serena. Yes I'm a dub lover you can tell by the way I'm talking. I've always loved Sailor Moon, it's a good anime! I always get the same glee and adrenaline rush when I hear the theme song. I only follow the dub. Not the manga, not the original anime, not the live action version, not the musicals, I dont like musicals much!

https://2img.net/h/i88.photobucket.com/albums/k175/lost_soul11889291588/alltheinners.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i88.photobucket.com/albums/k175/lost_soul11889291588/defend.gif

https://2img.net/h/i88.photobucket.com/albums/k175/lost_soul11889291588/defendtheprincess.gif

https://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k175/lost_soul11889291588
emochick
emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1512
Armitage GUTS!!! : 109

http://www.myspace.com/pop_and_rock

Back to top Go down

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread Empty Re: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread

Post by LilPrincessAshley Sat May 01, 2010 9:53 pm

It was my first anime ever as well. I was in 3rd grade and it came on at 6:30 AM on the WB channel. I love the dub and sub. Never read the manga, saw the musicals or live actions before. Not terrrrrrrrribly interested , well, maybe the manga one day.

My fav chars are Hotaru and Mistress 9. Mistress 9 is just too gorgeous.
My favorite seasons are S and the Original. S for its awesome story, villains, and just really everything. The original because well... the main villains are just too damn good

Love the games too.
LilPrincessAshley
LilPrincessAshley
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 176
Armitage GUTS!!! : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 02, 2010 2:02 am

Mistress 9...

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread Mistre10

Credit: Philiera

Lived for a short time, but she was a gorgeous powerhouse villain. There's a scene where Haruka and Michiru (Amara and Michelle for dubbers) attacked Mistress 9 and Sailor Moon took the hit. When Usagi crashed right into Mistress 9, she didn't even budge! :shock: That's a smexy cosmic being for ya. :D

Thanks emochick for sharing some Sailor Moon goodies! ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 02, 2010 2:13 am

Oh yeah and here's something hilarious I need to share. During the neighborhood garage sale, I found this...

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread Mercur10

Are you kidding me?! Someone thought it would be funny to paste Ami-chan's head on a little boy's body! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I love these little knick knacks, you usually get them in your birthday goodie bags or the pinata. But this is ridiculous! I mean, it's Sailor freakin' Mercury's head!!! Random? FUDGE YES!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by LilPrincessAshley Sun May 02, 2010 2:40 am

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!! That pic of Mistress 9 is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
LilPrincessAshley
LilPrincessAshley
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 176
Armitage GUTS!!! : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 02, 2010 11:33 am

Ashley wrote:HOLY CRAP!!!!!!! That pic of Mistress 9 is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

*_* I KNOW!!! So perfectly detailed! With the Holy Grail in hand too. :D

Her Melons aren't so bad either.... :oops:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sun May 02, 2010 2:19 pm

LOLOL Oh crap, I can't stop laughing about Ami's head on a little boy's body XDDDD
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 02, 2010 8:22 pm

Midori wrote:LOLOL Oh crap, I can't stop laughing about Ami's head on a little boy's body XDDDD

XD The most random knick knack I've ever found. Here's something even better!

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread DSCF20012

Something I found on Yahoo Japan a while back. Sailor Moon starts swinging automatically with the magical aid of two double A batteries. :D
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sun May 02, 2010 9:01 pm

Aaahh, that is SO cute!!
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Mon May 03, 2010 11:43 am

mistress 9...my high school love! T_T
sailor moon still rocks! Haruka!!!! I love you
-beams- THAT CLOCK! gimme gimme gimme!!!!
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by emochick Tue May 04, 2010 10:42 am

Yea thanks for sharing that pic with us
It's glamorous! I love you
emochick
emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 08, 2010 1:49 pm

You're welcome! I love the Sailor Moon villains! :twisted:

Here's a beautiful wallpaper of my beloved Setsuna...

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread Sailor-Pluto-sailor-senshi-4783241-1024-768

...which I will be utilizing for the month of June. This month is Kagura's. *romantic thoughts*

Reading the thread again, it seems Hotaru is still the most popular. XD No problem with that, although I dislike when people call her overrated. ^^; And constantly debate whether she's truly goth or not. What do you guys think?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by emochick Sat May 08, 2010 1:53 pm

I think she's underrated, not even overrated. I dont know if she's goth, I mean you could put her in that catogory, but she's not trying to be goth and in the Sailor Moon Universe people are not talking about being goth, posh, tomboyish, and such! There are more important things at hand, thank God!
emochick
emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 14, 2010 4:39 pm

emochick wrote:I think she's underrated, not even overrated. I dont know if she's goth, I mean you could put her in that catogory, but she's not trying to be goth and in the Sailor Moon Universe people are not talking about being goth, posh, tomboyish, and such! There are more important things at hand, thank God!

That's what I've always told others. ^^; Hotaru (in Sailor Moon S) prefers to wear darker colors and she's often pale because of her condition (thanks to Mistress 9 and Sailor Saturn within her).

Speaking of which, let's share some Hotaru! :D

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread Saturn20-20Stars20Fanart
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread Sailorsaturn01xe6 (very bad bum shot of her)
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread Sailor-Saturn-sailor-senshi-7473218
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread Super_Sailor_Saturn
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 20, 2010 1:03 pm

Double posting and for good reason.

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread SailorMoon___Princess_Kakyuu_by_Gin

An amazing fanart of Kakyuu-hime from Sailor Moon Sailor Stars. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Thu May 20, 2010 1:59 pm

Whoa, that's stunning. Where have you found this?? :3
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 21, 2010 10:54 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:Whoa, that's stunning. Where have you found this?? :3

At one of many sanctuaries, dA! ;P

http://giname.deviantart.com/gallery/

giname work is amazing, check it out! ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:25 am

Thx ;P

I watched some episodes, when I was little (I didn't wanted to D: ). For some month I wrote the manga and (of course) enjoyed it. I want to watch the anime, too, but there many other animes on my list, who have more priority, so Sailor Moon have to wait o.o

When I was little my favourite character was Rei / Sailor Mars, haven't changed this much, but I like Setsuna / Sailor Pluto (;D) and Michiru / Sailor Neptune, too. But, yeah, I would say Setsuna is my favourite favourite : D And I LOVE the mini-mini Sailor Saturn, she is so cuuuuuuute *___* <333 Not to forget Sailor Ceres :3

My favourite villain is Galaxia (surprise, surprise). You could say that she is a new Cleopatra ;P Lethe and Mnemosyne are great, too. I love the story of them <3
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:52 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:I watched some episodes, when I was little (I didn't wanted to D: ). For some month I wrote the manga and (of course) enjoyed it. I want to watch the anime, too, but there many other animes on my list, who have more priority, so Sailor Moon have to wait o.o

o.o Hope you'll be able to watch the anime in the near future. It's one of those anime you must see before you die ;P While the manga is much better, the anime has several of the most classic moments in any anime. ^_~

Kino karutta-chan wrote:When I was little my favourite character was Rei / Sailor Mars, haven't changed this much, but I like Setsuna / Sailor Pluto (;D) and Michiru / Sailor Neptune, too. But, yeah, I would say Setsuna is my favourite favourite : D And I LOVE the mini-mini Sailor Saturn, she is so cuuuuuuute *___* <333 Not to forget Sailor Ceres :3

You have taste to admire Setsuna-sama (;P) Michiru Kaioh is awesome and so graceful. Jun Jun/Sailor Juno is my favorite of the Amazoness Quartet/Asteroid Senshi. I like Cere Cere more in the anime. Quick useless fact: The Amazoness Quartet don't become Sailor Senshi in the anime.

Kino karutta-chan wrote:My favourite villain is Galaxia (surprise, surprise). You could say that she is a new Cleopatra ;P Lethe and Mnemosyne are great, too. I love the story of them <3

Galaxia-sama is arguably one of the greatest anime/manga villains of time. Very few can snap their fingers and destroy planets. She would have everyone from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome at her mercy with that kind of power. :shock:

Since we mentioned Michiru Kaioh earlier...

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread My_Lover___Haruka_x_Michiru_by_S-1

A new Hachiru fanart by S-1. Words can't describe it's greatness. ⭐ ___ ⭐
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:30 pm

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread Puu10

This prized possession of mine featuring Sailor Pluto is a little German book. Kino-chan will translate the contents of the book for our reading pleasure. ^_^

Setsuna Meiou, die sich in Sailor Pluto verwandeln kann, ist die undurchschaubarste der Sailor Kriegerinnen, Das entspricht ganz ibrem Sternzeichen, dem Skorpion, von dem es heifst, er sei ratselhaft. Sailor Pluto liebt es, sich in Geheimnisse zu hullen. Dazu passt auch sehr gut das unergrundliche Grun ihrer langen Haare.

Sie hat eine ganz besondere Aufgabe zu erfullen wodurch sie aber leider oft sehr einsam ist. Sailor Pluto ist die Huterin des Tores zu Raum und Zeit und fuhrt den Zeitstab mit sich, der wie ein langer Schlussel aussieht.

Sie besitzt die Fahigkeit, durch die Zeit zu reisen. Aufserdem verfugt sie uber die Macht, die Zeit anzuhalten, um den Sailor Kriegerinnen zu helfen. Nutzt sie dieses Talent, muss sie allerdings damit rechnen, dafur bestraft zu werden, da das Anwenden dieser einzigartigen Gabe eigentlich verboten ist.

Sailor Pluto kann auch in die Zukunft schauen. Gewohnlich gibt sie jedoch nicht preis, welche Ereignisse bevorstehen.

Da ihr Auftrag als Huterin des Tores ihre wichtigste Funktion ist, tritt sie nicht so oft als Kriegerin in Erscheinung wie die anderen.

Sailor Pluto ist mehr als tausend Jahre alt. Trotzdem sieht sie immernoch wie eine junge Erwachsene aus, da sie den Verlauf der Zeit selbst bestimmen kann. Nach ihrem Aufseren zu urteilen, scheint sie etwa ebenso alt zu sein wie Sailor Neptun und Sailor Uranus. Mit diesen beiden lebt sie in einem Apartment, wo die drei gemeinsam Sailor Saturn aufziehen.

Sailor Pluto erscheint als Erste der aufseren Sailor Kriegerinnen. Zum ersten Mal taucht sie in der Sailor Moon S-Staffel auf. Sie besitzt einen Talisman, den sie mit denen von Sailor Uranus und Sailor Neptun verbinden soll.

Setsuna ist eine sehr modische junge Frau. Sie naght alle ihre Kleidungsstucke selbst und traumt davon, einmal Modedesignerin zu werden. Doch auch eine Zukunft als Arztin kann sie sich vorstellen.

Manchmal kann sie sehr unverblumt sein, was Setsuna in solchen Momenten kalt und unsensibel erscheinen lasst. Doch in ihrem Herzen scheint es einen ganz besonderen Platz fur Chibiusa zu geben, von der sie liebevoll und zartlich Luna-P genannt wird.

Ihr deutscher Name lautet Setsuna Meiou, ihr japanischer Meiou Setsuna, was so viel bedeutet wie,, Dunkle Herrscherin "oder auch ,, Konigin des Todes".

Geburtstag hat sie am 29. Oktober.

Setsuna trinkt gerne Grunen Tee, der in Asien wegen seiner Heilkrafte sehr geschatzt wird. Auberginen sind zwar auch sehr gesund, doch die mag Setsuna uberhaupt nicht.

Ihre Lieblingsfarbe ist ein dunkles Rot. Deshalb gefallt Setsuna auch der Granatstein besonders gut, denn er schimmert in einem uberaus geheimnisvollen Ton, der an Blut erinnert.

Nur eine kleine Schwache ist von Setsuna bekannt und diese Abneigung teilt sie sicherlich mit sehr vialen Menschen. Sie basst Kakerlanken und findset sie wirklich absolut ekelig.

Ihren ersten Auftritt hat sie in Folge 75: Chibiusa ist krank.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by emochick Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:48 pm

Allllright you go Kino!
emochick
emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:18 pm

First I am going to correct the mistakes XD Just for me.

----

Setsuna Meioh, die sich in Sailor Pluto verwandeln kann, ist die undurchschaubarste der
Sailor Kriegerinnen. Das entspricht ganz ihrem Sternzeichen, dem Skorpion, von dem es
heißt, er sei rätselhaft. Sailor Pluto liebt es, sich in Geheimnisse zu hüllen. Dazu
passt auch sehr gut das unergründliche Grün ihrer langen Haare.

Sie hat eine ganz besondere Aufgabe zu erfüllen, wodurch sie aber leider oft sehr einsam
ist. Sailor Pluto ist die Hüterin des Tores zu Raum und Zeit und führt den Zeitstab mit
sich, der wie ein langer Schlüssel aussieht.

Sie besitzt die Fähigkeit, durch die Zeit zu reisen. Außerdem verfügt sie über die Macht
die Zeit anzuhalten, um den Sailor Kriegerinnen zu helfen. Nutzt sie dieses Talent, muss
sie allerdings damit rechnen, dafur bestraft zu werden, da das Anwenden dieser
einzigartigen Gabe eigentlich verboten ist.

Sailor Pluto kann auch in die Zukunft schauen. Gewöhnlich gibt sie jedoch nicht preis
welche Ereignisse bevorstehen.

Da ihr Auftrag als Hüterin des Tores ihre wichtigste Funktion ist, tritt sie nicht so oft
als Kriegerin in Erscheinung wie die anderen.

Sailor Pluto ist mehr als tausend Jahre alt. Trotzdem sieht sie immernoch wie eine junge
Erwachsene aus, da sie den Verlauf der Zeit selbst bestimmen kann. Nach ihrem Äußeren zu
urteilen, scheint sie etwa ebenso alt zu sein wie Sailor Neptun und Sailor Uranus. Mit
diesen beiden lebt sie in einem Apartment, wo die drei gemeinsam Sailor Saturn aufziehen.

Sailor Pluto erscheint als Erste der äußeren Sailor Kriegerinnen. Zum ersten Mal taucht
sie in der Sailor Moon S-Staffel auf. Sie besitzt einen Talisman, den sie mit denen von
Sailor Uranus und Sailor Neptun verbinden soll.

Setsuna ist eine sehr modische junge Frau. Sie näht (I laughed here so hard XD "Sie
naght" (Luu's version) sounds like "Sie nagt" which means "She gnaws" LMAO And in this
context it's totally funny)
alle ihre Kleidungsstücke selbst und träumt davon einmal
Modedesignerin zu werden. Doch auch eine Zukunft als Ärztin kann sie sich vorstellen.

Manchmal kann sie sehr unverblümt sein, was Setsuna in solchen Momenten kalt und
unsensibel erscheinen lässt. Doch in ihrem Herzen scheint es einen ganz besonderen Platz
fur Chibiusa zu geben, von der sie liebevoll und zärtlich Luna-P genannt wird.

Ihr deutscher Name lautet Setsuna Meioh, ihr japanischer Meioh Setsuna, was so viel
bedeutet wie "Dunkle Herrscherin" oder auch "Königin des Todes".

Geburtstag hat sie am 29. Oktober.

Setsuna trinkt gerne grünen Tee, der in Asien wegen seiner Heilkräfte sehr geschätzt
wird. Auberginen sind zwar auch sehr gesund, doch die mag Setsuna überhaupt nicht.
Ihre Lieblingsfarbe ist ein dunkles Rot. Deshalb gefällt Setsuna auch der Granatstein
besonders gut, denn er schimmert in einem überaus geheimnisvollen Ton, der an Blut
erinnert.

Nur eine kleine Schwäche ist von Setsuna bekannt und diese Abneigung teilt sie sicherlich

mit sehr vielen Menschen. Sie hasst Kakerlanken und findet sie wirklich absolut ekelig.

Ihren ersten Auftritt hat sie in Folge 75: Chibiusa ist krank.

----

Now the translation.

----
Setsuna Meioh, who can transform into Sailor Pluto, is the most inscrutable of the Sailor
Warriors. This matches with her zodiac sign the Scorpio, which appears to be mysterious.
Sailor Pluto loves it to enwrap herself with secrets (no idea, if you can say it like
this)
. Her incomprehensibly green of her hair suits this.

She has a very speacial dudy to do, which makes her sadly too often very lonely. Sailor
Pluto is the Guardian of the Door of Space and Time and has the Garnet Rod, which looks
like a giant key.

She has the ability to travel through time. She also owns the power to stop the time to
help the other Sailor Warriors. But when she uses this ability, it could be that she will
be punished, because it's forbitten to use this unique gift.

Sailor Pluto can also forecast the future. Generally she doesn't say which incidence will
happen.

To be the Guardian of the Door of Space and Time is her most important task, because of
this we don't see her this often as a Warrior as the other ones.

Sailor Pluto as more than 1000 years old. Even so she looks like a young aduld, because
she can affect the run of time. If you judge her appearance she seems to be in the same
age like Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus. She lives with both of them in an apartment,
in which the three of them raise Sailor Saturn.

Sailor Pluto is the first Sailor Senshi who appears. Her first appearance is in the
Sailor Moon S season. She owns a charm, which can be connected to the ones of Sailor
Uranus and Sailor Neptune.

Setsuna is a very fashionable young woman. She makes all her clothes herself and dreams
about to be a fashion designer. But a future as a doctor would be good, too.
Sometime she can be very plump (I don't even know what "unverblühmt" means in German, LOL), which appears to be cold and insensitive in such moments. But in her heart she
seems to have a speacial place for Chibiusa, who lovingly and tenderly calls her Luna-P
(it's actually "Puu" or "Plu", isn't it??).

Her German name is Setsuna Meioh, her Japanese Meioh Setsuna, which means "Dark Ruler" or
"Queen of Death".

Her birthday is the 29th of October.

Setsuna likes to drink green tea, which is appreciated in the Asian world for it's
healing power. Aubergines (why are they mention aubergines?? XDDD) are very
healthy, too, but Setsuna hate those.

Her favourite colour is a dark red. Therefore Setsuna really likes garnet, too, because
it's shimmering in an exceedingly mysterious colour, which remembers about blood.

Only one little failing about Setsuna is known and this dislike she surely shares with
many other people. She hates cockroachs and thinks they are extremly disgusting.

Her first appearance is in episode 75: Chibiusa feels ill.
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:56 pm

This is old news but reading all of this just reminds me of how much Setsuna I have in common. XD Thanks for the translation, Kino-chan. I suppose there are words you couldn't translate for random reasons. "She gnaws" made me blush a lot. (*^_^*) Hentai thoughts swirling inside my head right now.

It's typical of children's books to sound a little off, even in America. So I'm not really suriprised by the little mistakes you've found. Also...

(it's actually "Puu" or "Plu", isn't it??).

It is! Chibusa does call Setsuna "Luna-P" in the beginning of Sailor Moon R because a pixelated Setsuna kept popping up on the Luna-P eye monitor. Maybe this was Toei Animation's (who're just as bad as Sunrise) way of hiding Setsuna's identity for a while. Even in the English dub, Chibiusa (or "Rini") says "Luna-Ball". Leading the fans to believe she could actually talk to it, not knowing the most beautiful Sailor Senshi that ever lived was behind it. :oops:

Thanks again, Kino-chan. Much appreciated! *hugs*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by emochick Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:06 pm

Thanks Kino

Scorpios rule

-hugs-
emochick
emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next