Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Sailor Moon" Overwhelmingly Tops "Fighting Bishoujo Anime" Popularity Ranking

3 posters

Go down

"Sailor Moon" Overwhelmingly Tops "Fighting Bishoujo Anime" Popularity Ranking Empty "Sailor Moon" Overwhelmingly Tops "Fighting Bishoujo Anime" Popularity Ranking

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:11 pm

"Sailor Moon" Overwhelmingly Tops "Fighting Bishoujo Anime" Popularity Ranking Mai_hi10
Our very own Mai-HiME made the list at #12.
"Sailor Moon" Overwhelmingly Tops "Fighting Bishoujo Anime" Popularity Ranking Sailor10
The legendary Sailor Moon takes the gold.
---
Goo, a Japanese internet search engine site has announced the result of their latest web poll to chose the best "Fighting Bishoujo Anime" which features battle and action of cute female characters. Once again, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon shows its overwhelming popularity. It gets 6.5 times more votes than the second popular anime, the PreCure series. No wonder we have still seen so many new Sailor Moon goods almost every week in Japan. The poll was conducted at a NTT Docomo's cell-phone site "Ninna no Koe" (Your voices) between October 28 and November 4. The total number of the votes was 18,258. How popular your favorite anime series is?

Writer: Mikikazu Komatsu
Source: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/12/21/poll-sailor-moon-overwhelmingly-tops-fighting-bishoujo-anime-popularity-ranking

---

Like I said on Mai-Multivese Facebook, Sailor Moon deserves to be the top, it is the greatest of the entire list imo. My reasons alone could fill several encyclopedias. However, Mai-HiME/Otome is definitely better than a majority of the list. It should of been second with Madoka at third. Surprised Madoka got so low, despite being the new era. I don't get how Evangelion qualifies as fighting bishoujo anime though. The other entries are good too; like Cutie Honey, Nanoha and Sakura Wars.

What do you guys think? Post below and let me know!  HiME 

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

"Sailor Moon" Overwhelmingly Tops "Fighting Bishoujo Anime" Popularity Ranking Empty Re: "Sailor Moon" Overwhelmingly Tops "Fighting Bishoujo Anime" Popularity Ranking

Post by Midori Sugiura Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:17 pm

I will say I am glad Pretty Cure is so high on the list, I am a huge Precure fan
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

"Sailor Moon" Overwhelmingly Tops "Fighting Bishoujo Anime" Popularity Ranking Empty Re: "Sailor Moon" Overwhelmingly Tops "Fighting Bishoujo Anime" Popularity Ranking

Post by midori's crazy398 Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:07 pm

F*CK YEAH! The Moon Kingdom kicks ass (I'm happy that Nanoha is in the top too, love that series, except for it's slow cousin Force)
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:40 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:F*CK YEAH! The Moon Kingdom kicks ass (I'm happy that Nanoha is in the top too, love that series, except for it's slow cousin Force)

Nanoha Force sucks. You have adult NanoFate and you do nothing exciting with them. ^^;

high five Yuri high five for the Moon Kingdom getting top billing. Hard to beat a series with the best assortment of female personalities and rouge's gallery.

Before Lady Satsuki, there was Galaxia...

Galaxia: *snaps finger and planet explodes* Goku...eat your heart out.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:32 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote:F*CK YEAH! The Moon Kingdom kicks ass (I'm happy that Nanoha is in the top too, love that series, except for it's slow cousin Force)

Nanoha Force sucks. You have adult NanoFate and you do nothing exciting with them. ^^;

high five Yuri high five for the Moon Kingdom getting top billing. Hard to beat a series with the best assortment of female personalities and rouge's gallery.

Before Lady Satsuki, there was Galaxia...

Galaxia: *snaps finger and planet explodes* Goku...eat your heart out.

Definitely *returns the high 5*, as for Galaxia vs Goku, she's not the only SM character that could tear him apart, in fact I think they all can if your talking about their end-of-series power status. And yet people still argue over Goku vs Superman >__> as if either one of them can destroy a universe in seconds like Eternal Sailor Moon
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:02 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:Definitely *returns the high 5*, as for Galaxia vs Goku, she's not the only SM character that could tear him apart, in fact I think they all can if your talking about their end-of-series power status. And yet people still argue over Goku vs Superman >__> as if either one of them can destroy a universe in seconds like Eternal Sailor Moon  

Well, it's a fact that magic is a saiyan weakness since they had trouble with Buu and that magic fish from the Toriko x One Piece x DBZ special. Especially the latter! That magic fish is the typical monster-of-the-day that the Sailor Senshi face! And what happened? It trashes Mystic Gohan, Piccolo, and Gotenks easily. Goku had to go SSJ3 and team up with Toriko and Luffy to beat it.

In Toriyama's universe where *nothing* is consistent, anything foreign can hurt the Z-Fighters. DBZ fans try so hard to dispute this, but all you have to do is watch the anime to see the truth. :) Goku and Superman was settled by Death Battle. But to make DBZ fans happy, I'll just say this: At least Goku can beat MOST incarnations of Superman. The reason he lost to Superman in Death Battle's expensive Newgrounds fight is because they factored in every bad writer's statistics. Manga authors unfortunately can't go back and say Goku can lift universes and inhales galaxies. DC Comics can always edit their super heroes if they're getting their asses handed to them in nerd rants.

Rolling Eyes 

That said, I can't see Goku defeating the SM universe. Especially their manga incarnations. Beryl/Metallia maybe, but Wiseman (cosmic being), Pharaoh 90(an actual G-od unlike the DBZ "g-ods" that can be physically injured), Nehelenia (once you enter her Nightmare, she's pretty much unbeatable) and Galaxia (...) are out of the question.

Whoo, we went way off topic! If you were offended by my opinionsbasedonfact please email me at:

Idon'tgiveacrap@OdangoUsagi.net

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:15 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote:Definitely *returns the high 5*, as for Galaxia vs Goku, she's not the only SM character that could tear him apart, in fact I think they all can if your talking about their end-of-series power status. And yet people still argue over Goku vs Superman >__> as if either one of them can destroy a universe in seconds like Eternal Sailor Moon  

In Toriyama's universe where *nothing* is consistent, anything foreign can hurt the Z-Fighters.

Like I said before, even Haruhi Suzumiya > Goku, she wouldnt even fight him, just wish him away. Ah! This reminds me too of this comment I saw on a video of Major Sakamoto's Reppuzan on YT. Quite a few people were saying how the Major and Yoshika could use the Reppuzan and Shin Reppuzan to kill Goku and the Z Warriors. I must admit I fangirled at the thought of that battle happening in some random crossover.
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:30 pm

The Reppuzan and Shin Reppuzan could work too! Goku's only way of avoiding it would be instantaneous movement at best. Considering it's magic based, though, anything can happen.

Goddess Madoka and especially
Spoiler:
from Rebellion can easily beat Goku. They're on par with Sailor Moon's A-listers by the third film.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:33 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:The Reppuzan and Shin Reppuzan could work too! Goku's only way of avoiding it would be instantaneous movement at best. Considering it's magic based, though, anything can happen.

Goddess Madoka and especially
Spoiler:
from Rebellion can easily beat Goku. They're on par with Sailor Moon's A-listers by the third film.

YES Godoka takes the win automatically, and  H****a can control time...almost no one can beat that (Fun fact: Homura and Lucchini aka Pimpcchini are both voiced by the great Chiwa Saito 0-0...the Strike Witches sure do get around)
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:42 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:
YES Godoka takes the win automatically, and  H****a can control time...almost no one can beat that (Fun fact: Homura and Lucchini aka Pimpcchini are both voiced by the great Chiwa Saito 0-0...the Strike Witches sure do get around)

Precisely!

/;A;/ AHHHHHHHHHHHH, MI-CRAY! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE!? YOU'RE TOO SMART FOR YOUR AGE, DAMMIT!!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:58 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote:

Precisely!

/;A;/ AHHHHHHHHHHHH, MI-CRAY! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE!? YOU'RE TOO SMART FOR YOUR AGE, DAMMIT!!!!

I KNOW! THAT'S WHY I HATE MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO ARE MY AGE!! ONLY THOSE WHO ARE OLDER THAN ME CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING! except for my best friends lizzie and sam...but besides them this forum is where i can really talk to people, you guys are my friends T-T 私の仲間たちはここに 
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:55 pm

/;A;/ YOU ARE ONE OF MY DEAREST FRIENDS, MI-CRAY! WHOEVER DISAGREES WITH US SHALL DIE! :'3 I mean-shall be tea-bagged with grace and poise~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:00 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:/;A;/ YOU ARE ONE OF MY DEAREST FRIENDS, MI-CRAY! WHOEVER DISAGREES WITH US SHALL DIE! :'3 I mean-shall be tea-bagged with grace and poise~

WE ARE COMRADES IN ARMS! *Reads second half* 0-0...xD
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down