Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread

+19
shezaei-neko
burande fujino
midori's crazy398
iRenji0713
Lerena
SoulEaterHaruhis0s
depression76
The Random Ninja
Amaya
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Kyubey Mittens
Ice Silver Crystal
Konaxookami
Kino karutta-chan
SpiderNeKoHiME
Midori Sugiura99
LilPrincessAshley
emochick
Luu Sky Sapphire
23 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:09 pm

Ebsie of deviantART made a few Disney inspired Sailor Senshi!

Sailor Saturn/Hotaru Tomoe as Mulan

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 2 Hotaru_as_Mulan_by_Ebsie

Sailor Neptune/Michiru Kaioh as Esmeralda

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 2 Michiru_as_Esmeralda_by_Ebsie

And my personal favorite...SAILOR PLUTO/SETSUNA MEIOH AS POCAHONTAS!!!

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 2 Setsuna_as_Pocahontas_by_Ebsie

:face: *DROOLS!*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread

Post by emochick Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:49 am

Lovely!

Thanks for sharing Luu the fan art and the german book on Sailor Pluto!
emochick
emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1512
Armitage GUTS!!! : 109

http://www.myspace.com/pop_and_rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:24 pm

emochick wrote:Lovely!

Thanks for sharing Luu the fan art and the german book on Sailor Pluto!

Anytime! The international Sailor Moon books always fascinated me, so it was a pleasure sharing it with you guys. With some help from Kino-chan. Wink
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:24 pm

I've been on a serious Ayakashi Sisters kick lately (happens every so often XD ) and since I was listening to "Fire" by the The Ernies, I had to dig up my Koan AMV:

My favorite Ayakashi Sister from Sailor Moon R. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:23 pm

Ahh Sailor Moon...Fond memories of waking up at ungodly morning hours and begging my parents to let me watch it. One of my favorite childhood Saturday morning cartoons-it reminds me of a time where every kid on the block knew DBZ, Sailor Moon, Digimon, and Pokemon. (Playground sailor moon battles against dbz....ah my youth...)

Growing up on the dub was fun-but when I went back and watched it in Japanese I fell in love with that more. I listen to the dub for giggles and random reminiscing. I'm actually a huge fan of the musicals-There's something about those shiny costumes that attacks my adhd. But I really enjoyed the idea of seeing Sailor Moon on stage. I wish the musicals HAD come to America-because I'd love to see them (or be a part of them >> -cough cough-) but they have moments that are hilarious and heartbreaking-but I LOVE the imitation scenes where the baddies try to impersonate the Outers. Take a gander:

But the live action I never got into. =/ I'll probably watch it sooner or later though. But the Manga is always fun to read. I enjoy the old 80s/90s style and I just can't get enough of the innocent heartthrobbing.

As for characters...Always loved Makoto-but the outers as a team are AMAZING. I probably couldn't choose just one I liek the most since they're all so awesome in their own way. Outers ftw! I feel bad that the Inners don't ger more love though-even though they were there first.
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:22 pm

I was captivated by Sailor Moon (and DBZ) at such a young age. Very magical times. I would often think to myself "This is the COOLEST series ever made!" Still do in fact since it remains my favorite anime/manga series. Waking up early was never a problem for me, so I was able to get all the available episodes. Though sometimes I'd record the same episode twice. XD Programming VCRs were a pain.

I saw the Japanese original first thanks to my cousin. The dub still amuses me and I'll watch it any chance I get, but the Japanese original is a tough act to follow. No matter how hard "Serena's" voice actresses try, they cannot capture what Kotono Mitsuishi's voice work as Usagi Tsukino. Same goes for the rest.

OMG!!! *SPAZ ATTACK* You love Sera Myu! Serenity bless you, because aside from a few people I know, nobody appreciates the musicals. It's a fact that Sera Myu is the least favorite incarnation of Sailor Moon fandom.

I uploaded a few clips from Sera Myu on my channel.

Sera Myu: Yuuko Hosaka as Sailor Pluto performing "Forbidden Hades" in Black Lady

Sera Myu - Sailor Pluto/Queen Beryl - Onna no Ronsou

Mostly featuring Pluto/Setsuna. I prefer to watch Sera Myu stuff on eternalruth's channel.

I love the clip you provided, Last Dracul is one of my favorite shows. <333333
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:47 pm

Last Dracul has always been a favorite show of mine-I love the music and the plot was actually very interesting. I don't know why more people don't like the musicals. They're just as amazing and special in their own way. I enjoy the musicals more than the live action really.

The music and the dancing and the fighting-it's a drama nerd fangasm. xD If they had an english script I'd beg my directors to let us do one of the shows. All the characters-the songs! xD Pluto's songs are awesome-but I always enjoy a good ol' fashion Mars song or a 'Choubi! Harsh Saint Cry!' to brighten my day. 'Sailor Wars' never fails at raising the tension either. They're so cool-and there are so many different ones to appreciate and watch. xD

As for the voice actors in the Sailor Moon dub-I was at the Sailor Moon panel at CTcon and we brought it up. It was a good dub considering the time and the lack of technology and interest in overdubs for Japanese programing. It's difficult to imitate or even make your own impression on a character when the original does it SO WELL. I notice it a lot when I do fan dubs for my friends and when I have to sing a song from a already very well known musical. It's tough to live up to those originals because they are just that, the original.

The dub was my entry to Sailor Moon, so I'm fond of it, but at the same time I desperately want a redub and a remastered version of it over here in a America-with some of the voice acting talent with such an original-people would get serious about it, and I think it'd be a sight to behold. x3 But wishful thinking and hoping is all I can do for that at the moment. XD
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:21 pm

http://moon-chase.blogspot.com/

Ever seen the Moon Chase blog? Sometimes they have interesting articles. They even claim that Sailor Moon may official return. Certain countries have already begun a revival of sorts.
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:18 pm

Kona wrote:Last Dracul has always been a favorite show of mine-I love the music and the plot was actually very interesting. I don't know why more people don't like the musicals. They're just as amazing and special in their own way. I enjoy the musicals more than the live action really.

I agree completely, Last Dracul was a prime example of greatness in Sera Myu. Same goes for my personal favorite, Shin Kaguya Shima Densetsu. If the casual fan gave the musicals a chance, I know they would adore them. As for liking them more than the live action, it's hard to say for me. I love the musicals and PGSM equally it seems. The musicals are masterpieces, but PGSM has Keiko Kitagawa and Sawai Miyuu. Tow actresses who I practically worship. XD The storyline in PGSM is quite unique too, resembling the manga. It's a hard pick for me in the long run.

Haha, I was never in theater during my school years. So no drama nerd fangasms set off immediately. I got into Sera Myu because it was different than the anime and manga. In fact, thanks to Sera Myu, I'm became more open to Takarazuka. Which is a Japanese all-female theater troupe my girlfriend is obsessed with. <3 >_< OMG, you're so awesome for bringing up 'Choubi! Harsh Saint Cry!' One of my favorites is also 'Sailor Wars' which according to my iTunes, is one of my most listened to songs. X3

IMO, you can't beat the original when it comes to imitating seiyuu. Never will. What you can do is live up to the original with your own beautiful rendition. Takes a lot of practice to pull it off and make it convincing. Doesn't hurt to try if you love it enough, right? ^_~

FUNimation will get their hands on Sailor Moon, IMO. Once they do, you'll have one Hell of a redub with the best voice talent today. FUNimation used to be crap in the DBZ days (no offense lol) those voices made my ears bleed. When they dubbed Fruits Basket, I noticed a huge improvement. Ever since then, I can't really say a bad thing about FUNi. They've improved so much to the point where I'll gladly accept Sailor Moon in their hands.

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:http://moon-chase.blogspot.com/

Ever seen the Moon Chase blog? Sometimes they have interesting articles. They even claim that Sailor Moon may official return. Certain countries have already begun a revival of sorts.

I've visit the Moon Chase blog from time to time. I support their efforts to deliver news and interviews on the series. Waiting for the day when a North American revival is announced...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by emochick Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:38 pm

Here is a remakable drawing of the inners. All credit goes to AnimeJanice at deviantart!

http://fav.me/d2nq9po

Here is a smexy one of Neptune and Uranus. Again credit goes to AnimeJanice at deviantart!

http://fav.me/d2fxokn
emochick
emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:58 pm

Had to share this:

Legendary Anime Music XXVIII: Michie Tomizawa - Sailor Moon - Flame Sniper

Michie Tomizawa <3

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:41 pm

OH MY GAWD...

Our very own Kona-chan as Haruka Tenoh aka Sailor Uranus! Razz Being questioned by the damn paparazzi! Damn that Cloverway dub...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:44 pm

^ AMAZING! XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:30 pm

Kona-chan as Haruka Tenoh in Withdrawal Symptoms

XDDDDD And I thought Kona's Sora Sick Day video was cute. This is just...words can't describe it. LOL
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Hahahaha! So cute! I should do a Natsuki Kuga one, but I don't have a video camera XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:33 pm

Why thank you Luu~ xD You thought the Sora video was cute too?! oh wow...that one was the response to being delirious from a fever too. x3 And those silly paparazzi never learn! xD
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:38 pm

Hollowed-Words wrote:Hahahaha! So cute! I should do a Natsuki Kuga one, but I don't have a video camera XD

XD GET ONE AS SOON AS YOU GET THE COSTUME!!!

Kona wrote:Why thank you Luu~ xD You thought the Sora video was cute too?! oh wow...that one was the response to being delirious from a fever too. x3 And those silly paparazzi never learn! xD

XD I did! I knew you were a Kingdom Hearts fan for a while, but I didn't mention anything at the time since I had to contact you about your Mai-stuffs on dA. LOL It was random yes, and I enjoyed it! lol Did you make that keyblade yourself? x3 Yesh, the paparazzi are so damn stubborn. I wish I could of been at CTCon. T_T Flamewolfie told me I was going to regret not going...should of listened. I wish you can join us next month in NYC. T_T
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:40 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Hollowed-Words wrote:Hahahaha! So cute! I should do a Natsuki Kuga one, but I don't have a video camera XD

XD GET ONE AS SOON AS YOU GET THE COSTUME!!!

Yessah! xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:44 pm

XD I did! I knew you were a Kingdom Hearts fan for a while, but I didn't mention anything at the time since I had to contact you about your Mai-stuffs on dA. LOL It was random yes, and I enjoyed it! lol Did you make that keyblade yourself? x3 Yesh, the paparazzi are so damn stubborn. I wish I could of been at CTCon. T_T Flamewolfie told me I was going to regret not going...should of listened. I wish you can join us next month in NYC. T_T

The keyblade? You mean Hiro? xD I named him-and Yes I made with the help of my friend. Her keyblade for Riku fell apart the day before the Con last year and we had to remake it- x-X So Hiro didn't turn out as well I'd like, since we had to remake Riku's friggin' bird wing keyblade. >>

I WISH you had been at CTcon-you probably would have recognized me as HAruka-which people seemed to not get the connection. D= and I wish I could go next month! D= but I can't! -cries- but I'm going to Florida to go to Harry Potter world and Disney so...>> I shouldn't complain...but I wanna go with you guys! -pout-
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:59 pm

Kona wrote:The keyblade? You mean Hiro? xD I named him-and Yes I made with the help of my friend. Her keyblade for Riku fell apart the day before the Con last year and we had to remake it- x-X So Hiro didn't turn out as well I'd like, since we had to remake Riku's friggin' bird wing keyblade. >>

I WISH you had been at CTcon-you probably would have recognized me as HAruka-which people seemed to not get the connection. D= and I wish I could go next month! D= but I can't! -cries- but I'm going to Florida to go to Harry Potter world and Disney so...>> I shouldn't complain...but I wanna go with you guys! -pout-

XD I've heard many stories of keyblades falling apart at cons. Those things are made of cardboard and Fumi knows what else. ^^;

^o^ Did anyone at CTcon even recognize Haruka at all? Several people must of passed you and your friends during the stalker video and nobody pointed it out. T_T Haruka is awesome! Damn TV anime fans! LOL No big deal, just have a great time in Florida! <3 You better come with us next year to Otakon 2011. Wink
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:50 pm

XD I've heard many stories of keyblades falling apart at cons. Those things are made of cardboard and Fumi knows what else. ^^;

^o^ Did anyone at CTcon even recognize Haruka at all? Several people must of passed you and your friends during the stalker video and nobody pointed it out. T_T Haruka is awesome! Damn TV anime fans! LOL No big deal, just have a great time in Florida! <3 You better come with us next year to Otakon 2011. Wink

Well, Birdpoop (as we affectionately dubbed it) decided to pull a crap when we tried to wood glue some of the wing bits onto him-aaaaannnnd he broke in half. Stupid plywood. >> We didn't have the time to remake him as well as he'd originally been-so Birdpoop is almost as tall as Kitkat and far too heavy to actually use. xD Hiro's much more manageable.

As for Haruka-I was so SURE people would recognize me. But nope! I even had some Sailor Moon cosplayers walk right past me after we met eyes with nothing at all. xD The only time I was recognized was by some of the con staff, during the Sailor Moon Panel where I groused about the whole 'cousins' issue, and in the dealer's room where a few dealer's recognized me. AND the two AMAZING Final Fantasy cosplayers who were excited to see me. x3 I got the same question from most of them though 'Where's your Michiru?' or 'where's michiru?' and I just laughed saying I hadn't found her yet-and I won't be finding her for a while since I'm very happily in a relationship with my boyfriend. xD

I'll def. push for Otakon 2011! I'll see how Anime Boston goes this year and if I can get that cleared by my parents. x3
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:05 pm

Kona wrote:Well, Birdpoop (as we affectionately dubbed it) decided to pull a crap when we tried to wood glue some of the wing bits onto him-aaaaannnnd he broke in half. Stupid plywood. >> We didn't have the time to remake him as well as he'd originally been-so Birdpoop is almost as tall as Kitkat and far too heavy to actually use. xD Hiro's much more manageable.

As for Haruka-I was so SURE people would recognize me. But nope! I even had some Sailor Moon cosplayers walk right past me after we met eyes with nothing at all. xD The only time I was recognized was by some of the con staff, during the Sailor Moon Panel where I groused about the whole 'cousins' issue, and in the dealer's room where a few dealer's recognized me. AND the two AMAZING Final Fantasy cosplayers who were excited to see me. x3 I got the same question from most of them though 'Where's your Michiru?' or 'where's michiru?' and I just laughed saying I hadn't found her yet-and I won't be finding her for a while since I'm very happily in a relationship with my boyfriend. xD

I'll def. push for Otakon 2011! I'll see how Anime Boston goes this year and if I can get that cleared by my parents. x3

So much work put into those things (Birdpoop...haha...you're so awesome.) "Use"? You actually start fighting with your keyblades? Aren't they delicate enough? ;p

Awww, at least some people recognized you. XD You even went over the "cousins" thing which many n00bs on You Tube can't seem to figure out. There's nothing to figure out people! "Amara" and "Michelle" being "Cousins" was a cover up by the religious staff at Cloverway! :evil: Moving on, you'll find a Michiru cosplayer to mingle with soon. Or better, a Seiya cosplayer to bicker with. ;p Don't worry, I'm more of a Seiya x Usagi person myself.

:shock: Loads of time, I know you can pull it off by then. O_O; Maybe your parents wanna know what kind of person I am first. lol You're welcome to visit anytime as a trial, just promise you'll dress as Haruka for a day. ;p
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:45 pm

So much work put into those things (Birdpoop...haha...you're so awesome.) "Use"? You actually start fighting with your keyblades? Aren't they delicate enough? ;p

Awww, at least some people recognized you. XD You even went over the "cousins" thing which many n00bs on You Tube can't seem to figure out. There's nothing to figure out people! "Amara" and "Michelle" being "Cousins" was a cover up by the religious staff at Cloverway! Evil or Very Mad Moving on, you'll find a Michiru cosplayer to mingle with soon. Or better, a Seiya cosplayer to bicker with. ;p Don't worry, I'm more of a Seiya x Usagi person myself.

Shocked Loads of time, I know you can pull it off by then. O_O; Maybe your parents wanna know what kind of person I am first. lol You're welcome to visit anytime as a trial, just promise you'll dress as Haruka for a day. ;p

Well-Hiro was useable-because the wood I used for the shaft was sturdy- I didn't think I'd actually FIGHT with him-but some guy did and I did get scared me might break. xD As for use-it was just hard for her to pick Birdpoop (Ah Con jokes...) and handle it for pictures, so most times she just held it in front of her. xD

Yeah- I brought up the cousins thing in the beginning for a laugh when someone was talking about how much the dub changed in SuperS and such and I agreed calling out 'We're Not Cousins!' It's on youtube somewhere. xD I hope I find a Michiru to mingle with-but next year I'll probably have a Odango or Hotaru to be with, so that'll be fun, and at the con this year we had the two OTHER Sailor Stars...but no Seiya. D= So disappointing.

I hope so! It'll be hard to get them to agree-but i'll be seventeen next year, and almost eighteen so...They have to start trusting me with this stuff. And I'd LOVE to be Haruka! =D I'll be Natsuki too once I finish that costume. But that's slated for work in the winter to be worn in the Spring. x3
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:20 pm

Having an Odango or Hotaru-chan would be nice. <3 Odango especially, I'm fond of the Haruka x Usagi ship. <3 HEY! It could happen! ;p

On deviantART recently, I uploaded a pic of an Eternal Sailor Moon plush that I got from Ebay:

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, PGSM, Sera Myu and Sailor Moon Crystal Thread - Page 2 Eterna10

XD ShizNat trying to steal the show. Anyway, this plushie is a bootleg I think. ^^; Usually any Eternal Sailor Moon plush doll under $20 is snagged quickly off Ebay. This one came in a large number of quantities, so it's obviously some sort of fake. A nice looking fake! O_O 12 inches tall and she has all the right colors.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by emochick Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:50 pm

I looove it!

ShizNat looking good over there!

Damn straight it's a nice looking fake!

Since I'm such a freak for reversed things

I love it despite how most of you shudder at it!

And here it is forward

You gotta admire the Sailor Mars background https://www.youtube.com/rosered316

Oh sweet dear childhood COME BACK TO ME DAMN IT!!!!!
emochick
emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next