Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sudden Realization about Shizuru

+10
magicmaster03
ShizuruF
Asuka Tenjou
ookamidesu
Luu Sky Sapphire
RedEyedWolf
Flamewolf119
SpiderNeKoHiME
Kino karutta-chan
Ice Silver Crystal
14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A Sudden Realization about Shizuru - Page 4 Empty Re: A Sudden Realization about Shizuru

Post by RedEyedWolf Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:50 pm

*smirk* blood doesn't frighten me, Kruger-sama.
*leans back* in this world we have to do, what we have to do, ya know?
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 965
Armitage GUTS!!! : 408

Back to top Go down

A Sudden Realization about Shizuru - Page 4 Empty Re: A Sudden Realization about Shizuru

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:51 pm

*Grins* That is very good to know.

Yes, we do what we have to do...*Looks away*

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:53 pm

ara! did i make you uncomfortable?! *leans in* i'm sorry if i did, i just have to find someone and i was wondering if you could help
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:55 pm

*Looks back*

Oh? Just who might you be looking for?

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:56 pm

*takes out the picture* well i don't have the info on what they look like i just know they have this red birthmark on their lower back. *turns pic to Kruger* ya'ever see somethin like this?
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:02 pm

*Looks at the picture before glaring at it*

Hmm...it does seem terribly familiar...

*Touches temple in slight discomfort*

But no, I do not think so.

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:12 pm

*huff* damn it!
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuka Tenjou Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:33 am

sheet *glares at everybody* no friggin' booze in here either?? *ruffles her hair and lights a cigarette* anyways about the topic, Shizuru ain't shallow as people tend to believe, her thoughts and worries are much more deeper than to be based only on desire.

Yes there is lust. But there is also pain, true love, and consideration for Natsuki, for most of the dam people out there it's hard to understand that because Shizuru seems to be happy, flirtatious and worry free when she is much more than that, ending up in insanity by the ministrations of that ass Reito and the first district.

Personally everyone should need a shizuru some1 to support them.

I honestly wished i had someone like that but then i wouldn't be the friggin' bad ass i am now.

So, to conclude this friggin' long post *crushes cigarette on the floor* i'd say that after that final scene in which they were resurrected and shizuru recovered her sanity she did regret everything she did.

It is not crazy to forgive what she "did" to Natsuki (we don't know what she did in the bedroom we can only imagine) in fact Natsuki, despite all the sheet that happened to her, is strong enough to forgive her, and Natsuki chose to do it! why? because she realized what has supported her on not becoming a lost child like it happened to Nao and noticed that she truely cares for Shizuru, as a friend or a lover she might not know, but it is then when she doesn't see her as a some kind of "friend with benefits" (research info ... etc) not that i'm saying that she didn't consider her a normal friend before.

I have no friggin idea if i made my point clear...

Ah screw it, i'm off to the bar now.
Asuka Tenjou
Asuka Tenjou
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 39
Armitage GUTS!!! : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:00 pm

Revy wrote:sheet *glares at everybody* no friggin' booze in here either?? *ruffles her hair and lights a cigarette* anyways about the topic, Shizuru ain't shallow as people tend to believe, her thoughts and worries are much more deeper than to be based only on desire.

Yes there is lust. But there is also pain, true love, and consideration for Natsuki, for most of the dam people out there it's hard to understand that because Shizuru seems to be happy, flirtatious and worry free when she is much more than that, ending up in insanity by the ministrations of that ass Reito and the first district.

Personally everyone should need a shizuru some1 to support them.

I honestly wished i had someone like that but then i wouldn't be the friggin' bad ass i am now.

So, to conclude this friggin' long post *crushes cigarette on the floor* i'd say that after that final scene in which they were resurrected and shizuru recovered her sanity she did regret everything she did.

It is not crazy to forgive what she "did" to Natsuki (we don't know what she did in the bedroom we can only imagine) in fact Natsuki, despite all the sheet that happened to her, is strong enough to forgive her, and Natsuki chose to do it! why? because she realized what has supported her on not becoming a lost child like it happened to Nao and noticed that she truely cares for Shizuru, as a friend or a lover she might not know, but it is then when she doesn't see her as a some kind of "friend with benefits" (research info ... etc) not that i'm saying that she didn't consider her a normal friend before.

I have no friggin idea if i made my point clear...

Ah screw it, i'm off to the bar now.

Marry me?
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:02 pm

((^ Not without me you don't! ;D))

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:05 pm

Death Row Kruger wrote:((^ Not without me you don't! ;D))

(( *nervous laughter* baby, it was just a way of saying she was dead on and i agreed to everything, like marriage... yeah... that's it Razz))
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:07 pm

((LOL xD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:17 pm

Sunako Nakahara wrote:It is not crazy to forgive what she "did" to Natsuki (we don't know what she did in the bedroom we can only imagine) in fact Natsuki, despite all the sheet that happened to her, is strong enough to forgive her, and Natsuki chose to do it! why? because she realized what has supported her on not becoming a lost child like it happened to Nao and noticed that she truely cares for Shizuru, as a friend or a lover she might not know, but it is then when she doesn't see her as a some kind of "friend with benefits" (research info ... etc) not that i'm saying that she didn't consider her a normal friend before.

That reminds me of the time I offered forgiveness to Koan, one of the 4 Ayakashi Sisters. She was an evil villainess with nothing but hatred in her heart, or so I thought. It's not exactly the same situation as Shizuru and Natsuki, but the theme of forgiveness is there. If I can forgive Koan for hurting my friends and innocent people, then there's no reason Natsuki shouldn't forgive Shizuru. Sadly for this Mai-HiME anime, Mai Tokiha (the main heroine, right?) doesn't have the ability to heal darkness in people's hearts like Sailor Moon.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShizuruF Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:50 pm

I think maybe she had someone in the past, but you don't need to be with a lot of people to become self-confident. Shizuru's nature is to be cool, tease and show an expression of self-control, so as not to make other people worry. Besides, she comes from a rich and well-educated family (apparently), so I think she's got used to "wearing a mask", as her parents are surely conservative.
On the other hand, Yukino did not say that she raped Natsuki. I think it was only Natsuki's imagination, as in the dream, Shizuru seemed to have lipstick and make-up (and we can see that Shizuru never uses that stuff, not even at school). On top of that, Shizuru's face went red when she saw Natsuki sleeping...if she blushes just by kissing her and restrained herself for such a long time for Natsuki's sake, how come she would touch her indecorously without hesitation and without feeling guilty?
ShizuruF
ShizuruF
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 56
Armitage GUTS!!! : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by magicmaster03 Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:22 pm

you know now that you say that in makes so much sense she is flirtatious so that must mean she's a natural at that sort a thing or that she's done this before with another girl before Natsuki came strolling along
magicmaster03
magicmaster03
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 72
Armitage GUTS!!! : 12
Location : Underworld good luck finding me heres a hint the puppy will catch you before the guards do

http://hinatasonly58.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:15 pm

I’m coming in a bit late here but oh well...and I haven’t read all of the previous posts so there’s a high likelihood that I’m just going to repeat what someone else has already said...I’m too lazy for my own good sometimes -_-;

Personally, I’d rather think that Shizuru hasn’t been with anyone else. I guess I just find it cute that they would both be each other’s first Razz

Casting my personal preferences aside though, I don’t think it would be too unlikely that Shizuru would have been with other people. Be them male or female. The rumours about her dating Reito must have come from somewhere right? Wink

And her confidence would seem to back this up, HOWEVER, I’ve found that confidence is often just a way to cover up one’s inexperience. For example, one of my best friends comes across as incredibly confident and she has no problem flirting with guys if they catch her attention. But, she is definitely not experienced in any sense of the word lol

Actually, I’ve found that it’s usually the people who are more laid back and less in your face that have more experience lol It’s always the quiet one’s remember ;P

And anyway, they were best friends so obviously Shizuru would feel comfortable in Natsuki's presence. We are more confident when we’re comfortable.

I kind of got off track...Basically I think that Shizuru clearly didn’t get enough screen time for us to accurately make a decision on this Razz

100th post!? How in the hell did that happen?! D:
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:59 am

IlliterateKoi wrote:I kind of got off track...Basically I think that Shizuru clearly didn’t get enough screen time for us to accurately make a decision on this Razz

100th post!? How in the hell did that happen?! D:

When you look back on the series, indeed, Shizuru didn't get enough screen time. Not enough to justify those specific questions regarding her experience with relationships. You mention that pretentious confidence she possesses, it's a great mask to draw the casual fangirl. Not the -chosen- love of her life and Natsuki being the "bah! Humbug world and First District!" girl she is, has that something that attracts Shizuru. Natsuki is not an easy catch (in the romantic sense...*eyeballs Nao's spider-like ways*); that alone is great appeal for anyone who feels like Shizuru.

By being a complete and total spammer. :3 Congratulations on becoming a HiME Ranger. You are now Midori's property now.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:19 am

I want to discuss this but right now I'm just too damn tired. I think I have some good ideas but I am not very coherent right now. Regarding love and fear and rejection. And Reito and Shizuru's relationship or rather lack there of. They would both totally play up any rumors that they dated. Anyway more later too tired.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:35 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:I want to discuss this but right now I'm just too damn tired. I think I have some good ideas but I am not very coherent right now. Regarding love and fear and rejection. And Reito and Shizuru's relationship or rather lack there of. They would both totally play up any rumors that they dated. Anyway more later too tired.

Preach it when you're ready, dude. ShizNat3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:48 pm

Considering the disturbing concept of a class s relationship in japan(correct me if I'm wrong but I do think it is most often referred as that in japan) chances are Shizuru would only act playfully towards other girls while hiding her true feelings for Natsuki from others.

For those who don't know a class s relationship is the belief that a girl's attraction to another girl is an immature phase that she'll eventually grow out of and eventually enter into a "real" relationship with a man. It is a disturbing and insulting belief but there you go.

On another note when you feel strongly enough about someone it can be almost painful to expose a piece of your very soul to rejection. Considering the setting, the fact that it takes place in japan(with the class s relationship baggage), and the fact that she apparently comes from a traditional family is it any wonder she kept her feelings close to her chest?

Hell if I was her I'd probably snap too... although I'd rather have Caius' powers and turn into an all powerful unkillable Bahamut so I could wreck Mai but that's just me. Could you imagine Shizuru shouting "Wings of Night!" And transforming into Jet Bahamut while summoning Amber and Garnet Bahamut to unleash TeraFlare! In the words of Rainbow Dash;"So awesome!" Of course I'd prefer it to be against the manga version's of the character's Kagatsuchi has NOTHING on the immortal Jet Bahamut. But now I'm getting off topic.

Last edited by Magus Phantalus on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wings of Night!)
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:34 am

I pretty much agree with what Luu said (Luu, you have a way with words!), but maybe I could add in a few more details. Perhaps there's a reason why Shizuru was a pretender/player. I mean of course she is a lesbian and prefers girls, but reasons why she was a P/P, since she was really attracted to Natsuki's hard-to-get mysterious attitude, it's possible that she flirted with other girls just to "relieve" her fiery passion, for a short while at least, considering she is a flirt, especially to Natsuki xD

And for the whole confidence thing, that's something Sunrise hasn't really explained :) Maybe all the flirting and the popularity Shizuru got gave her at least a tiny bit of confidence, since a lot of the girls admired her accent and sexy, sexy beauty XD Has she ever kissed other girls? We don't know. Maybe she did, maybe she didn't. I personally believe that she wanted to save her soul AND her body (and her lips XD) for Natsuki. Only problem was that she didn't have the confidence to tell how she truly felt, which eventually caused her to go mentally imbalanced.

And her mask, I must say, it's pretty impressive for someone to have such skill like Shizuru LOL. Like I said, perhaps her flirting with other girls caused her to remain balanced for a while. And she had things going on at the school, being the president and all, but when alone, I guess we'll never know how Shizuru handled it :shock: And I really quite don't want to know how she handled it, if she ever did... Natsuki Kruger2

I hope I made sense. I hope I wasn't blabbing on in response to multiple things and causing such confusion... :shock:
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Icemera Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:20 am

I think I read somewhere long ago that Sunrise said that Shizuru was the only character they tried to change from Hime to Otome, but couldn't. So, Fujino and Viola are the same?? Well, I don't see much of Fujino but Viola was an ass before getting to know Natsuki, no? If that is the case, then I believe that Fujino had been with girls/women before meeting Natsuki, or even some months/years during their friendship. Well, it seems realistic for Shizuru character. But, then it might look like Shizuru isn't a very faithful type. There were times when I feared for Natsuki. lol. leek
Icemera
Icemera
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 56
Armitage GUTS!!! : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4