Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sudden Realization about Shizuru

+10
magicmaster03
ShizuruF
Asuka Tenjou
ookamidesu
Luu Sky Sapphire
RedEyedWolf
Flamewolf119
SpiderNeKoHiME
Kino karutta-chan
Ice Silver Crystal
14 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Sudden Realization about Shizuru - Page 3 Empty Re: A Sudden Realization about Shizuru

Post by Flamewolf119 Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:51 pm

Aaaand "p***y" turns to "Mikoto". Forgot about that, haha!!
Flamewolf119
Flamewolf119
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 187
Armitage GUTS!!! : 79

Back to top Go down

A Sudden Realization about Shizuru - Page 3 Empty Re: A Sudden Realization about Shizuru

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:02 pm

Anyway, getting back on topic. I hope our talks made Ice Silver Crystal think a little about Shizuru. To bottom line everything with a Jerry Springer-esque final thought:

When people dislike Shizuru, it's usually because she appears to be rather shallow on the surface. I won't argue that she IS somewhat shallow in fanarts and fanfiction (bad ones) thinking of only sex with Natsuki. I like that as a fan, but let's not forget Shizuru also has a deeper side to her character. She's an enigma with a dual personality if you really think about it. So much in fact, that it would urge Tim Burton to direct a movie based on her. And while she may or may not of dated in the past, her mysterious personality and desire for Natsuki remains. Shizuru's true power as a diverse and memorable character blossomed in Mai-HiME's dark second act. What happened with the Yukino situation is up for debate. I don't believe Shizuru ever wanted to violate Natsuki, although she loved her so much, she couldn't help but do the next closest thing. Sleep naked without her knowing. X3 When you love someone that much, you open up to them fast. It's not like Shizuru does this with the cookie cutter fan crowd that chases her around. She easily could, horny females are willing to give themselves up, but Shizuru chooses not advance. She's kinda like me in that aspect. Pimpin' days are over, now I want that special someone. ^_^ Which I do.

"There are plenty of gay fish in the sea"

The wicked old saying remains true. Then one day, you run into the rarest of fish. A person who you feel the most connection with. Shizuru saw that in Natsuki and slowly earned her trust and respect as a friend. She wanted more and screwed up badly during the Carnival Arc. Natsuki's bitterness towards people was a sign of weakness, but once she forgave Shizuru, she proved how much stronger she's become.

All in all: Shizuru is Shizuru.

So next time, take care of yourself. And each other.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamewolf119 Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:09 pm

As always, very well put, Luu. I mean, there is a reason ShizNat is one of the biggest yuri fandoms out there. There's obviously something to their relationship that appeals to those who are searching for more in a couple than just a superficial connection. There's something deeper, and the fact that we've just devoted a whole thread to figuring out the mysterious relationship behind them proves just that.
Flamewolf119
Flamewolf119
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:22 pm

Congrats on becoming a HiME Ranger, btw. ^_~

All the great yuri relationships have so much to explore. Utena x Anthy, Nadie x Ellis, Madlax x Vanessa, Haruka x Michiru, Seiya x Usagi (okay, this one wasn't gonna happen. STILL! They looked so good together! >_< ) ShizNat is the only one that makes us ask ourselves: "Can I forgive the one who looked after and supported me all this time?" That is if you find yourself in the same situation as Natsuki. More people I know relate more to Natsuki than Shizuru.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:22 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Sleep naked without her knowing. X3
I still don't believe this and I am sure I won't ever believe this ö.ö

Just at the last "topic": There are bigger "Anti-ShizNat"-Club on MyAnimeList.
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:53 pm

Shizuru is Shizuru.

Well put, Luis. What he means ((Gosh; how right I want to be!)) is that Shizuru remains a constant cloak of darkness. Her past mainly. We should just take her as she is.
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:00 pm

And love her for being herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:03 pm

Thankyou, Hollowed-Words. :o
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:05 pm

Absolutely no problem, Ice Silver Crystal! :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:44 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:I still don't believe this and I am sure I won't ever believe this ö.ö

We'll never know. ^_~ Put yourselves in Natsuki shoes. Whether it happened or not...fuckk it. This next discussion deserves a whole new thread. ^_^ Stand by....
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:07 am

i don't feel like more of a natsuki. Ultimately i want Shizuru to end up happy because i can see myself in her shoes and not Natsuk's Razz
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 965
Armitage GUTS!!! : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamewolf119 Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:48 am

^ I agree.
Flamewolf119
Flamewolf119
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:32 am

so the 2 wolves in all the forms feel a stronger connection with shizuru Wink interesting. there was a fan art drawn on DA not too long ago of Duran and Kiyohime in human form. the problem i found with the picture *it was amazing by the way, i would never knock this artist* was that shouldn't Duran look like Shizuru considering they are the representations of your most precious person, and Kiyohime would resemble natsuki?
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:16 am

A Sudden Realization about Shizuru - Page 3 The_Child_by_miki39

Credit: miki39

RedEyedWolf wrote:shouldn't Duran look like Shizuru considering they are the representations of your most precious person, and Kiyohime would resemble natsuki?

Exactly, that's what I was thinking. Schweet fanart is schweet, so all is forgiven. I love you
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:58 am

sexy though Wink right?
i was also thinking that since Duran has red eyes... wouldn't kiyohime have green. i thought it would have been cool if every hime's child had eyes that matched their precio
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:21 am

Duran's look is full of bad-assery. XD
I think the eye colors come from what they were in child form. Duran had red eyes and kiyohime had yellow eyes.

ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:10 pm

no i mean in the Anime, i wish their child's eyes matched their precious person's. i know kiyohime had yellow but i wish they were green
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:58 pm

RedEyedWolf wrote:no i mean in the Anime, i wish their child's eyes matched their precious person's. i know kiyohime had yellow but i wish they were green

Ahhh! Im trying to imagine emerald on the purple hydra.... it doesnt look priddy =\
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:15 am

i see nothing wrong with it
A Sudden Realization about Shizuru - Page 3 Kiyohime_by_invisiblejohnny
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:26 pm

I concede. Kiyohime does not look as bad as I have imagined. Thank you for sharing.

Last edited by Signum on Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:28 pm

Ah, Shizuru. Dear little sweet Shizuru. No matter what secrets or betrayals may surface, I will always love her.

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:42 pm

*nervously plays with gun handle*
I'm sure Kruger-sama
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:44 pm

*Stretches hand through the bars to pet Jo's head*

Good girl you are!

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:46 pm

*raises eye brow* uh.... thanks?
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:48 pm

*Sits against blood mural and smiles*

You are most welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next