Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

+3
firesphere306
Midori Sugiura
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete] - Page 4 Empty Re: Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

Post by firesphere306 Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:16 pm

Gabrielle eyes Arika from head to toe. A smirk forming as she thought to herself " This is....this is the person responsible for this. Well, this fight should be interesting, I wonder how fast I can defeat her". Gabrielle was already to judge another opponents abilities. She never knew what' she was going to get into.

The orange-haired beauty formed two swords in her hands again. She propped one blade up on her shoulder, her muscles giving her great definition with the light. "let's do this thing" Gabrielle said with as much sass as she could muster.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete] - Page 4 Empty Re: Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

Post by WolvenBane08 Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:24 pm

Midnight purred as Mai scratched her chin, causing Xan to chuckle lightly.

“Buildings that stab the sky. Huh.” Xan eyed the handful that were left. “What will you humans think of next, walking on the moon?”

Summanus let out a low, rumbling growl when a pigtailed young girl appeared. As she spoke, it gradually increased in volume until the structures around them seemed to vibrate.

Xan laughed. “You do all of this, and say we’re the ones overcompensating?” She grinned. “Please. I eat brats like you for breakfast!” She brought up her shield and drew her sword, the faint lavender aura around it pulsed with energy as Xan began to hum sub-vocally. “And you’re going to send us back where we belong.”

She jumped and launched herself back onto Summanus, running up his neck until she was situated just behind his head. She narrowed her eyes as wisps of whitish-blue magic began to circle around first her, then Summanus, creating a protective sphere around them.

“Just try and hit me!”
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:45 pm

Hikari positioned himself for a Moonlight Strike, the Mach 50 dash attack to cut down his opponent. However, he noticed that Arika isn't lowering her guard, despite looking directly at him..as if...

"Something's not right." muttered Hikari.

"STAND DOWN, KAGUTSUCHI!" cried out Mai, knowing the same trick wouldn't work twice. "I'm going to take her down myself."

Hikari couldn't believe what he was hearing. "You sure have guts, Tokiha. This girl emits a powerful aura and the worst part is, she is not even attempting to defend herself. This could be a trap, but I'm willing to do anything to return home to Shin and Rain."

"Are they your family?"

"One is my best friend. The other is someone I gave my heart to."

Mai smiled proudly. "Then we'll make sure you see her again. I too, have someone I love back home. She will not take them away from us."

"Spoken like a true leader, Tokiha." replied the courageous swordsman as he began charging for the Moonlight Slash.

----

Maniacal laughter could be heard echoing through the entire battered city of Tokyo; coming directly from the highly amused girl of destruction. She hovers above everyone, looking down at them as if they were helpless ants themselves. The irony.

"Wa ha ha ha ha ha! Now you're all getting into the spirit of play time! Now lessee~ I'm dealing with quite a variety of playmates here. Your track records all say you've defeated demons, monsters, ghosts, clothing aliens, demigods and the list goes on and on! BRAVO EVERYONE! YOU JUST REACHED THE GRAND PRIZE!"

"And what would that be?" questioned the determined HiME.

"A GOOD OLD FASHION BEATDOWN! WHEEE!!! BUT FIRST! A SPECIAL CONSOLATION PRIZE FOR MY BOX OF WEAK KITTENS DOWN THERE: A free hit! Gimme your best, just don't ruin my pretty complexion or I may have to alter time so I spill the intestines of your friends and family~"

"MOONLIGHT SLASH!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Hikari, dashing towards Arika with amazing speed that is completely naked to the human eye. Even Mai couldn't sense his movement; but she was ready to deliver her coup de grace.

Mai forms a massive ball of fire, something she's never done before. Lifting it up over her head and tosses it at Arika with tremendous force. "JUST DIE, YOU BITCH!!!"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:49 pm

Seeing the massive fireball above Mai's head, Lucchini's eyes widened. Flying up to eye-level with it, she shouted,
"Mai! Let me give you a boost! I'll use the light its giving off to make this thing ten times as strong!"
Summoning her shield drill and raising her arms, Lucchini was ready for action.
"Then, let me deliver it!"
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:51 pm

Mai accepted the military girl's suggestion. "You got it, Lucchini-chan! BOOST AWAY AND MAKE SURE ARIKA IS HIT DIRECTLY!"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:54 pm

"Gakutenou, let's hit her with everything we've got!" Midori smiled, with this many this powerful they actually stood a chance "TORNADO"

as the burst of wind once again surrounded Arika Saber hopped onto Gakutenou's back, as her sword came into focus for the first time "EXCALIBUR" the sword of victory glowed as she swung unleashing her Anti-Fortress level Noble Phantasm sending out it's powerful blast right at Arika being boosted by the wind's force

((for reference to that particular attack))

Last edited by Midori Sugiura on Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:55 pm

"Got it!" Lucchini shouted back. Channeling all her magic into her Striker's engine and propellers, Lucchini dashed forward, the presence of her shields radiating off her inherent magic, turning the fireball into something the size of a football field.She charged forward, wrapping herself in a cloak of flame. Aiming for Arika's center, she struck.
"Konetsu...KOGEKI!!!!!"
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:08 pm

Summanus launched himself into the air, spiraling upwards until he could barely be seen.

Midnight sighed on Mai’s shoulder. “Not this again.”

“Ready old man?” Xan asked her long-time flying partner.

“I don’t think it will work this time, Xanda.” Summanus replied. “She’s more powerful than she appears.”

“I bet she still burns~ C’mon, oh Dark Thunder. Don’t tell me you’ve lost your touch~”

“Fine. We won’t know until we try anyway.” Summanus replied. Then dove.

Xanda clung to his neck for a moment before launching herself off, using her shield to direct herself through the air until she was a few hundred feet away from Summanus.

Summanus sped his descent until he was level with the irritating toothpick and opened his maw, charging up the largest plasma-blast he could. The kind he’d leveled cities with to keep the various breeds of two-legs from causing too much trouble.

He spread his wings to abruptly stop his descent , shadows and darkness shooting out from beneath him, and let it fly.

It sailed over Arika’s head, but Xanda was there to catch it. As whitish-blue wisps pulsed and danced around her she caught his city-leveling blast—and any additional magics in the area--square in the magic surrounding her. Then she focused.

She tapped deep into the Guardis Magic flowing through her soul and focused on one thing: rebound.

Her eyes glowed brilliant blue tourmaline as she shoved her shield forward, ratcheting up the power and size Summanus’ blast, and aiming it at Arika.

Summanus resumed his flight, curving around the hovering girl to position himself under Xanda.

“NO ONE TOUCHES MY FAMILY AND LIVES TO TELL THE TALE!” She let Summanus’ enhanced and multiplied blast fly directly at Arika, following it up by erecting a light shield of her Guardis magics in front of her allies to protect them from the blast.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:21 pm

Ryuko took out the syringe on her red gauntlet. Suddenly, red sparkles surrounded her.
Senketsu, her uniform, was transformed into a skimpy battle outfit.
"KAMUI SENKETSU!"
With her red scissor blade in hand, the teenager pointed it towards Arika, the sadistic brat of a girl. Whoever the hell this Arika was, she was going to bring Ryuko Matoi back home one way or another.
"Oi, loli bait! Choke on this!" The older girl shouted, activating the scissor sword. The weapon uncurled itself and the edges grew ridiculously longer.

"SCISSOR SWORD! DECAPITATION MODE!"

Ryuko swung the blade as hard as she could, hoping it landed a critical amount of damage on this beast of a girl.

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:33 pm

Gabrielle gave no time to talk after her sassy approach. She was going to do something different that NO ONE has ever seen before. Even her lover Ahmes. Since this isn't her world, she didn't care if the surrounding area burnt to a crisp. Although, she can't put everyone else in danger... she will hold her power back.

With sparkle in her golden eyes, she smiled so that everyone could see her white teeth. She drops her arms down so that the tips of the blades were against the ground. She starts to shift her body to the right and to the left. Then, she twirls around, making sparks fly around her. The surface around her catches on fire, along with herself. The burning embers casting a magnificent shape. What was it though? A Bird? An Eagle? No, it was Suzaku. The demon fire bird. Suzaku flies around Gabrielle and encircles her, covering her entire body with fire. When the flames settled, wings grew out of her back. Demon wings with fire.

"HELL FIRE!" Gabrielle yelled in a demonic voice. Fire started raining around her and flying out towards Arika. A smile forming on the fire-woman.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:33 pm

As each brilliant attack connected with the psychotic girl, Kagutsuchi rose from the ashes of the dead city for one last hurrah. Mai's aura glowed a fierce red, igniting all her HiME power into her CHILD's massive body. "This is for Mikoto and everyone you killed, Arika! FIRE!!!"

Kagutsuchi's wail echoed loudly as he built up his biggest fire blast yet. He fired it directly at Arika's body, which appeared to be lost in fallen buildings, debris, fire and radiation.

A powerful shining light blinded Mai and Hikari, marking the possible end of the murderous girl. "Midnight, can you keep a secret? In a way, I was hoping we could of resolved this without all this carnage. This horror we left behind. Have I failed the people of Earth?"

Hikari panted heavily after delivering the powerful strike across Arika's abdomen. "That fool just stood there..."

Making his way back to Mai, who slowly descended with Kagutsuchi, and little Midnight on her shoulder. Hikari smiled triumphantly. "Way to go, Mai! My back was turned, but whatever you did silenced that creep forever. Is Kagutsuchi and the baby iguana okay?"

Mai laughed hard and gently wiped the tear from her eye. "Yes, we're okay. How is everyone?"

"They appear to be fine from what I can-"

A sudden force nails Hikari in the back of the head, causing him to black out slowly. "How did she..."

"No..." whispered Mai in disbelief.

Sharp eyes glowing red, with the all too familiar golden braids dancing in the wind. "Are you all done now?" questioned Arika, with the biggest look of disappointment and malice painted on her face.

"That's impossible..."

"NOT IN MY DICTIONARY, MAI-CHAAAAAAAAN! Oh wait! What's this...YOU DID GET ME!" screamed Arika, who reveals a giant hole in her body. Mai was hopeful...

"UGH!!! The sky's going dark!" cried out Arika, stepping on Hikari as she stumbles over to Ryuko. "She really did love me, didn't she Sebastian!?" COUGH! COUGH! COUGH! The ant-like girl then stumbles over to Lucchini and throws herself onto her, "At least...I got to see you...one last time..." COUGH! COUGH! COUGH! Finally, Arika's body goes limp and flops herself on top of Saber, while uses what's left of her magic energy to pull Xan and Gabrielle over. "Did I ever tell you three...that I have a thing for brunettes!?"

Mai stared at, what she hoped was her dying adversary going insane. Instead, she began to feel uneasy as the Earth started to tremble loudly. "OH MY-GET AWAY FROM HER! NOW!"

Suddenly, Arika's wound started to close and a sinister smile drew itself across her face. "Now, let me display my affections, kay?!"

Arika bashes Saber and Gabrielle's skulls together then launches both into a fallen building. She teleports over to their bodies and delivers a massive blast for good measure. Next, she somersault kicks Midori into the air repeatedly in a vicious combination move, teleporting on top of her as they neared the atmosphere and kicked her back down to the Tokyo rubble. To prevent Gakutenou from catching her, Arika maneuvered behind him and manhandles the CHILD with one arm, bashing his torso against the ground. Arika then makes a dash for Lucchini, picking her up by her pigtails and violently swings her for more and more momentum. "ROUND AND ROUND SHE GOES!" giggled Arika, finally throwing Lucchini like a skipping stone, making her smash face first into a building, which crumbled on top of her. Arika then sets her sights on Ryuko, moving faster than Mach 50, which caught Hikari off guard before. "Hello Mr. Talking Clothes Man!" taunted Arika, piercing Ryuko's body with what appeared to be a giant Element! As she lifted Ryuko's impaled body in the air, she muttered the words: "Bolt from The Blue." Ryuko is launched several thousand feet into the air before getting dropped on her head by a vicious piledriver delivered by the nimble ant girl. Next was Xan, who was still riding the giant beast known as Summanus. "The compensation Guild Wars 2 reject looks tired already...no style at all!~" cheerfully sang Arika, moving with intense speed to appear instantaneously on Summanus. "Don't stop now, Xan-chan, the fireworks just started!" shouted Arika, as she swung her oversized Element, connecting to Xan's body, sending her in the air. Arika delivered a series of rapid punches and kicks to the face that seemed almost endless. When she finally stopped delivering punishment, Arika lifted Xan's body over her head and delivered a vicious backbreaker. With Xan passed out and held upside down, she simply let  go of her, allowing Xan to crash into the Earth below. "OH I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT MY PET DINOSAUR!" exclaimed the little imp, zipping back to Summanus who couldn't react fast enough to protect Xan. Arika appeared behind him, her aura glowing brighter. "LOOK AT ME EVERYBODY! I'M THE GIRL WITH THE GOLDEN TOE" yelled Arika as she delivered a powerful kick to Summanus, launching him past the atmosphere, past the moon, past Jupiter, even past Neptune and right out of the solar system! "TOUCHDOWN! WHOO HOO! HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS!"

Below, Mai was horrified over what had taken place. Everything Arika had done only took under 60 seconds. Her legs began to weaken badly, eventually collapsing. "Midnight...save yourself. I'm going to..."

"No you're not, Mai-chan~ Tell your friends that the D.I.S.Y. ((DImensional SYstem)) is still active somewhere in my cute labyrinth."

"Your..."

"That's right~ Tell them that as long as I wield my precious device, I am omnipotent. We'll meet again, Mai-chan. If you can make it to me, I promise you'll get one final chance to kill me. Until then..." WHACK! BANG! Mai and Kagutsuchi are knocked out instantly. "I'll be waiting."

Arika creates an exit portal. Before she leaves, she winks at Midnight, who was left untouched. "I'll let them live for now. Nurse them back to health, kay Mushu?"

Mai lay there unconscious; subconsciously disappointed in herself for allowing Arika to win the day again. For years, the SEARRS Foundation planned the ultimate weapon. Now that their dream has come true, Mai fell deeper into despair. It was the nightmare of 2004 all over again.
---

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:23 pm

HiME Episode III: Sinful Reunions HiME

---

As she traveled through space and time, the violent Valkyrie reflected on the events that had just occurred. "Tee hee! So much to do and so little time. They were all so anxious to see me pass on...IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! When they wake up, Mai-chan will set my upcoming massacre in motion." The girl with the braids came to an aburpt stop, that strangely made time freeze. "HOLD ON! HOW SILLY OF ME! Don't the heroes eventually get the upper hand if you don't finish them off! Hmm! Maybe I should crawl my way back to the Tokyo portal and finish them off now!" With immense speed at her disposal, the girl raced back to the Tokyo portal with her double bladed
Element of sapphire. "NO! No Ariko-chan! PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER," Arika drilled into herself, "THAT IS TOO EASY! Oh what to do...PLOT TWIST!"

Sharply turning around, she raced back towards another doorway of light. "I'll have people like me have all the fun~"

---

Meanwhile.

FLASH! A massive beam of light covered the entire vortex, slowly revealing what appeared to be a dark and gloomy city, filled with graffiti and the constant ear piercing noise of police sirens. The sky was dark, filled with a fog of pollution that might of kept this city under darkness during daylight hours. Over in the harbor area, a floating body is seen near the pier.

"Come on, boys! There's a woman down there, I think she's still alive!" shouted the harbor master.

As the men pulled the woman onto their boat, they noticed something odd about her clothing.

"She doesn't look like she's from around here. She looks like one of them Chinks though."

"You idiot! She's Japanese, she's wearing a kimono. Must of been a performer or something, nobody in Gotham wears anything this extravagant. Aside from...you know."

The woman's eyes slowly start to open, noticing the men surrounding her on the boat. "What..."

"Ma'am, we found you drifting in the bay, are you alright?"

"What's with all the formalities, Joe? You're cramping my style." shouted the questionable man. The woman's strength started to return...

"Since you're lost and all alone, Jap, how about you get on your back while I-"

SLICE!

A powerful energy blade cuts the man's face in half; blood spilling everywhere. The other three men, including the harbor master were in total shock. "What kind of..."

On their backs, the men watched as this beautiful Japanese woman with fierce ruby eyes, stood up and revealed what appeared to be a fan.

"Fūjin no Mai!"

Those were the exact words the woman said as more gushes of blood rained upon her, turning the dark waters of Gotham bay into red. "I am Kagura, the Wind Sorceress. I am nobody's slave."
proclaimed the demon sorceress, looking around at her surroundings. "What is all this? How did I..."

Kagura wanted to get a better look of the city, in case this was just another one of Naraku's illusions. "Tch," hissed the wind witch, preparing to fly away before the spilled blood of these men reached her bare feet. As she removed her magic feather from her hair, the feather expanded in size and carried her away into the muddy Gotham skies. "Sure looks like a place Naraku would enjoy."

Suddenly, a shining light appeared in the giant city park of this gloom metropolis. As she flew towards the light, she began to remember what happened to her...

---

"Kagura. There you are. I thought you'd be here, giving Inuyasha and his friends more information on the Shikon Jewel. You will not ruin things for me again."

"All I desire is freedom from you, Naraku! If those fools are able to destroy you someday, even my inevitable death would not be in vain!"

Smiling with a heavy air of suspicion, Naraku continues. "I shall set you free."

"You what?"

"You've always wanted to be separated from me, didn't you? Well, I now give you that opportunity"

"Is he playing me for a fool?!"

Naraku's palm begins to glow, revealing Kagura's very own heart. The heart Naraku kept in order to make sure Kagura never betrayed him.

"With you heart returned to you, I'll finally set you free." insisted the evil demon.

"Ugh!" Kagura shouted, having her heart returned to her body. "He actually...no...something isn't right."

"Goodbye, Kagura." snickered Naraku, aiming to impale Kagura's entire body with poisonous miasma until suddenly, a massive black hole appeared in the sky right next to them. "WHAT?!"

As Kagura gets sucked into the portal, Naraku managed to avoid getting pulled in. He smiled grimly, thinking she was destroyed. "Guess I didn't have to lift one finger. Have a pleasant time in Hell, you worthless trash."

---

Kagura shook the flashback out of her mind and focused on the here and now. Her heart had returned to her, she was finally on her own. And yet, why didn't she feel safe?

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:44 pm

"Later slaves! Meet back in the clubroom tomorrow sharp, otherwise the punishment is death!"
Haruhi Suzumiya waved farewell to her friends, or rather playthings, before exiting North High and walking down the mildly empty street towards home. Eventually, she reached the total seclusion of the back alleys of houses all bundled together as though forming a maze. Letting out a sigh, she felt bored, till she felt the ground disappear beneath her and she slipped into oblivion.
"What the hell is this!!!"

----------------------------------

The empty expansion of space was filled only by the glowing of countless galaxies and stars. The Anti Spiral watched over all the other Spiral Beings living their subjugated lives on their many distant planets. A look mixed with content and fear plastered constantly on its face, glad that none were fighting back, yet afraid of any that might show the courage to do so. In this occupied state, it didn't notice the swirling vortex behind it until it was too late, it was sucked into the massive hole with only an expression of shock.

---------------------------

Looking down from her towering palace that was the REVOCS HQ, Ragyou felt a chill run up her spine. Everything was going to plan, her foolish daughter Satsuki couldn't possibly see her true intentions, and she wished to ride this out to the very end, then the real joy of seeing the other defeated could begin. Stepping away from the window before her, Ragyou went to pour herself a drink, not noticing the dark cloud descending from the ceiling. In the middle of her actions, it devoured her without a moment to spare, leaving a shattered glass on the marble floor
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:11 pm

The Megaman of Flame, Atlas, smashed through the first door in the Hunter camp,

"Model F, are you sure they're here?"

she asks her Biometal with a scowl on her face,

"Model A is here, I can sense her energy signature in the area"

Atlas fired a homing shot around a corner killing a hunter

"ASHE! COME OUT AND FACE ME!"

Suddenly A Z-blade strike came from below smashing her outside, "If it isn't Vent and Ashe! This time will be different" Atlas fires an explosive right at their feet before following it up with a flame wall.

Suddenly she felt a familiar sensation, Model A had transformed into it's Model F form..."You Bitch I should..." before she could finish speaking a dark hole appeared in the sky "A Model W? No...What is that?" suddenly Atlas found herself being sucked in. Vent stabbed his Z-Saber into the ground and grabbed hold of Ashe, "Curse You Model A!"

---

Atlas fell through the ceiling of a glass roofed building, "Eugh! Where am I? and how is it night? it was Only morning when I got...SON OF A BITCH!" She screamed in frustration

"Model F, you okay?"
"Yes Master Atlas"
"Now I just need to get back to Hunter camp and smash open that arrogant c-"

"Hey" A security guard had walked in gun drawn "Put your hands above your head! What are you even thinking robbing the Gotham Museum?"

"Tough Guy, huh? MEGAMERGE!"

Flame surrounded her in a spiral as she megamerged with Model F her Dual Blasters in her hands "Let's Go!"

the security guard grabbed his walkie talkie and screamed in "we need backup, lots of backup!"

before he could drop the walkie talkie Atlas was in front of him, slamming her blaster through his gut... "I needed some stress relief anyway, let them come!"

--------------------

Planet Naboris, Royal Palace

"Your Majesty," Yang said with a smile, business was business even when having to deal with slimy arrogant silver spoon shoved up their ass pricks like him "You wanted two-hundred Solaris grade warp cores for your fleet as well as Tarlian grade cloaking technology..."
her phone began to ring
"Yeah" she answered, "Boss" the voice from the otherside came, "we just got offered a contract"

Yang rolled her eyes,
"Lee we get thousands a day, what makes this one special?"
"It's to kill the Naboris royal family, and it offers twelve times what they are paying us" "You know our creed, you know what to do...after all I haven't signed anything today"
Yang's eyes lit up as she closed her phone

"Is something the matter miss Kalin?" asked the grand courtier, Yang smiled "No, just want you all to know this is nothing personal"

Suddenly dark light began surrounding her, "Thanks for the offer, but you are the kind of guys who just use power to abuse the innocents, and I am the kind of girl who profits either way"

The entire castle exploded with black flames as if a hellfire bomb had gone off inside, as she stepped outside, opening her briefcase and pulling out a change of clothes a dark hole appeared in the sky "That can't be good..." as she got pulled upwards she let go of the briefcase being flung into the sky "NOT FAIR!"

---

"Hey Girly, what do you think you are doing here" Yang pulled herself together, how long was she out for anyway? looking up she saw a bunch of thugs in clown make-up?

"BWAHAHAHAHA! YOU LOOK RIDICULOUS!" Yang couldn't help herself, while trying to look intimidating these thugs became the laughing stock of this place "You Bitch" cried a henchman as he swung his nailed baseball bat at her head only to have her catch it barehanded "Dumb move Bonzo"

Yang put her index finger on his forehead and suddenly fire burst out of every hole on his head "aaaagh!" at this most of the thugs ran off, those who charged were smashed through walls or worse, she had already shown off her flames, why bother a bigger show now?

Yang looked at their corpses "Yeah" Yang said with a sigh, "I'm sorry too" walking over to the only female thug who currently was standing in shock "Give me your clothes," she said matter'o'factly

the girl fell backwards "Wait till my Mr. J hears about this,"

Yang just smacked her across the neck, knocking her unconscious and stripped her changing into the revealing outfit "Not my style, but it will do...Sorry Blondie"

with that Yang walked out into the streets "Gotham Docks? What the fack is a Gotham...unless...NOT AGAIN! Facking DIMENSIONAL SHIFTS!"

-------

((this is Yang's theme...for now))

--------------------------
((Remember this is TFS ALucard))
Alucard was off on one of his walks, after killing some random people and pissing off the Brazilian government he sat down to watch some My Little Pony "Oh Trixie, you are such a lying cunt" suddenly behind him a Black portal appears "Well this could be fun" he said with a smile, quickly calling Integra

"Hey, I'm going on a walk"
"LIKE HELL YOU ARE!"
"I'll be back eventually, just leave it to the Frenchy and the Police Girl...with the Big Titties"
"ALUCARD I SWEAR TO lady fumi..."
"and also tell the Queen I'm sorry I ate her Corgies and left the remains in her bed"
"YOU DID WHAT, ALUCARD YOU UNDEAD SON OF A BI-"

with that he hung up and walked into the portal, "This is going to be so much fun"

Last edited by Midori Sugiura on Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:15 pm

It was a normal morning for Etna. She was going to start off the usual way.
Scold the Prinny squad, eat candies, play video games, wander there and here.
"Oh man, this is so boring…" She huffed as she flopped on the floor of her room.
While she laid down, she thought of numerous and various things to pass the time.
Tourture more prinnies? Nah, she's already done that. Plant flowers with Flonne? As if!
Bother prince Laharl? Like hell she wanted to hear that egotistic brat of an overlord today.

At a loss, Etna rolled a bit then, suddenly, an idea came to her mind. She heard rumors of a wanted girl, one who wanted to be a main character.
The prize for her capture was huge, exactly 4,000,000HL actually. There was so much Etna could do with such an amount of money!
A cat like smirk appeared on her lips. The demon girl jumped out of her bed, grabbed her lance and left her room. Moments later, Etna and her squad of prinnies were on their to hunt down the wanted girl Asagi. Before her departure, the demon girl couldn't help but notice something...weird about the dimensional portal.
It was black and eerily looking. Was there something wrong with the portal.
"Ah well," Etna said, shrugging off the soon to be dangers, "It's always looked like that. Prinnies, move out!"
Reluctantly and nervously, the peg legged penguins obeyed their master and followed suit inside the portal.

Etna's Theme

---------------------------------------

Satsuki was simply on a helicopter ride for a scheduled meeting with her mother Ragyo. She was going to discuss her plans of her school raid trip.
Her four devas were going to take over four schools that dared to oppose her conquest.
She looked out the window as she sipped on her tea.
She was taking a big step in gaining more power. The eighteen year old had to stay focused and composed if she was ever going to claim victory over Osaka.

Satsuki closed her eyes in deep thought and she failed to notice a dark cloud starting to form.
The cloud literally stood in the helicopter's way and devoured it within an instant.

Satsuki Kiryuin's Theme

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:18 pm

Flung from the sky and crashing down to the concrete below, three figures lay motionless for a moment, groaning with the pain from the sudden impact. Lifting themselves up slowly off the ground, Haruhi, Ragyou and the Anti Spiral quickly scanned their surroundings, unable to make out exactly where they were. Catching sight of each other and several others, their faces morphed into scowls, ready to fight at the slightest initiation.
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:30 pm

POLICE CALL - 9:00 PM

MAN IN RED COAT SHOWS UP RANDOMLY IN POLICE STATION, PROCEEDS TO SAY  "fack the Police" AND KILLED 28 OFFICERS AND PAINTED A POLICE CAR RED IN THEIR BLOOD AND BEGAN DRIVING IT OVER PEDESTRIANS LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:40 pm

After few dauntingly long moments, the 18 year old began to gain consciousness. The sound of people were the only things she made out first. And then she could feel the solid, wet concrete underneath her. Satsuki's opened her eyes and her vision came back to her.
Slowly and painfully, she got up from the ground and looked around.
"Where am I...?" she said to no one in particular.
There was nothing else she could but to further investigate her surroundings.
-------------------------

Etna and her prinnies were now at a dark city.
There were thugs on the streets and the atmosphere was truly miserable.
This was nothing like the Netherworld. Confused, the red haired demon girl turned to her lackeys.

"Alright, which one of you morons messed up the dimenstional gate, AGAIN!?" Etna asked, hands on her hips with a huff.
"I swear, if this is another one of your pranks I won't give you anymore fish bonuses for the next 2 years!"

The prinnies bowed their heads, sweatdrops forming in the back of their heads. "It wasn't us, dood! At least not this time, dood!"

"Fine," Etna sighed, "Since I don't know where the hell we are, go investigate and ask around. Come back with results under one minute."

"Right away, dood!" shouted the prinnies as they saluted and took off in opposite directions.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:50 pm

There seemed to be an abundance of noise coming from all directions. Kagura drew her fan in case it happened to be another one of Naraku's detachments or even a swarm of Saimyoushou sent to keep tabs on her.

"What's going on? Why is this land emitting strange energy..." questioned the wind witch, as she closed in on the shining light. She looked down to see a lifeless body by a strange structure with spouting water coming out of it.

"My goodness, another corpse? Naraku sure doesn't waste any time. Now I know he's here." Kagura thought to herself, as she descended upon the area.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:10 pm

Atlas looked at the corpses she just created, putting her blaster to the head of the last security guard, kneeling down and slapping him across the face "STOP CRYING!"

"A-a-a-a-are you g-g-g-going to kill me?" he cried
"Where am I?" Atlas questioned
"W-what?"
She bitchslaps him again
"Where the fack am I? What city, what country, what planet"
"Umm...Gotham City, United States of America, Planet Earth" the security guard said befuddled

"Thanks, hold this" she hands an armed explosive device to him "and don't drop it or it will explode"

with that Atlas walks to the reinforced security shutters and blows them apart with a single punch, "Later" she said walking into the streets, seeing a pillar of light in the sky she decides to head towards it

Last edited by Midori Sugiura on Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:12 pm

Locking eyes with each other, the three began to circle around cautiously before Haruhi's voice finally cut the tense silence as though it were cheese.
"So...who the hell are you people? Aliens?Time travelers, Espers? Cuz if you are then that would be really awesome!"
Staring at the girl with equal amounts of irritation on their faces, Ragyou and the Anti Spiral replied at the same time,
"Aliens?!! Foolish human, I am an advanced being, my powers pushing the boundaries of gods! How dare you adress me in such a fashion!"
Glancing at eachother after they had spoken, a scowl returned to their faces. Entertained by their spunk and odd appearances, Haruhi grinned, this seemed like fun.
"Well I don't know about you guys but..."
Turning around to face the sky behind her, Haruhi spotted a towering white light, its glow strong enough to be cast on their location.
"That looks like the place where the action is at. Wanna join me?"
Staring at the girl who dared to carry on in such a casual fashion, Ragyou and the Anti Spiral wore stern expressions.
"If that will bring me back to my empire, then it's worth investigating, however...you seem to be in need of a better mouth on you!"
With this said, Ragyou unspun her Marrionette Thread, aiming for Haruhi's body. Seeing the threads and desiring not to be touched by them, Haruhi's will made them stop in midair. Baffled by the sudden action, Ragyou looked stunned for a moment, before her face twisted into a repressed rage.
"Whatever lady, just don't use those red things on me, are you into bondage or something? That stuff is totally extreme!"
Widening her eyes in shock at such gall, Ragyou moved forward to strike before being stopped by the Anti Spiral, it's hand transformed into a tentacle-like form.
"Please do not be rash. If that light is a way home, we should go to it no matter whom we are in the company of."
Growling angrily at the words of the Anti Spiral no matter how much sense they made, Ragyou backed down. Pleased by the outcome, Haruhi introduced herself.
"With that settled, my name is Haruhi Suzumiya of North High, I don't have time for ordinary humans, but you two seem exceptional so I think we can get along!"
Stepping forward and returning it's hand to a normal shape, the Anti Spiral replied,
"I am a being against all forms of evolution, the Anti Spiral. I am one who guards the universe and all within from destruction."
Glaring at the silent Ragyou, Haruhi and the Anti Spiral waited for a response. Sucking her teeth, she gave them one.
"Ragyou Kiryuuin, head of REVOCS and the Kiryuuin Family."
Walking forward arrogantly, Ragyou lifted a hand to beckon her new fellows.
"Come, let us investigate this annoying light." She ordered.

midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:22 pm

Yang smashes the window of a Costume store and grabs some clothes

for those interested in what she is wearing for now, she may burn it off later
Spoiler:

"Eugh! I burnt half of the clothes in here, this will have to do"

looking at a map of the city from behind the counter, where she also found a Beretta 92FS, which she pocketed, looking at the map she looked for a nice place to gather her thoughts...

"The Park seems nice, why not"

Last edited by Midori Sugiura on Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:35 pm

All ten prinnies returned back to the same spot where Etna was.
They saluted to her breifly before reporting in.
"Lady Etna!" one of the lackeys said, "We are curretnly in Gotham City. It is very imfamous for it's corruption. Also, there's lots of criminals living here, dood."
The demon girl looked around the streets. "Full of corruption and crime, huh? Sounds like this Netherworld's sister town to me."
Etna fingered her ring around her choker, she could tell this unexpected expolration was going to be...interesting to say the least.
"Okay, let's take a stroll around this lovely city, shall we? I wonder if they got some candy shops around here..."
Before they could go anywhere else, a strange light caught Etna's attention.
"On second thought, let's find out where the lightshow is coming from."

--------------------------

The eighteen year old glanced an old crunched poster. It read'Beware of Gotham city.'
"Gotham City, huh?" Satsuki threw the poster aside and continued her walk. "Quite a fitting name for such a gloomy town."
Satsuki couldn't help but sense a familiar vibe coming her way.
Could it be someone she knew? Of course, Satsuki would have to find out for her self.
Once she journeyed further, three thugs were quietly following her.
After a couple of moments, the stern teenager stopped in place.
"You can show yourselves, now." Satsuki said outloud, one of her hands gripping her Bakuzan sword. "If you wish to attack me, do it now."
Just then, the thugs dropped down from the top of the buildings for a surprise attack.
Unfortantly for them, Satsuki Kiryuin was far more cunninig and quicker than thugs.
With three slashes from her unsheated sword, the clothing from the thugs shred to pieces like confeti.
The young swordswoman didn't strike just at their bodies but also their hearts.
This was her effective way in warning foolish weaklings who stood against her.

"NOW," Satsuki commanded with a booming voice, "BEGONE, YOU FOOLS! OR MY NEXT STRIKE WILL TAKE YOUR LIVES!"
As she hollered, Satsuki swung her sword in the air, casting out an enormous gust of wind to intimidate her foes further. Without hesitation, the three young men took whatever remains of clothes they had left and fled. They were visibly terrified of the might of one teenage girl. Once they were out of the picture, something was shining behind Satsuki.
She turned around and shielded one of her dark blue eyes.
It was quite blinding to the sight.
She decided to go to where it was, believing it was the way out of this foul city.

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:00 am

Azula sighed as she walked into her Villa. It had been yet another long day helping poor Zuzu sort out the political mess the end of the Hundred Year War had left behind. She smirked as she recalled his whining.

“Why is this so difficult?” Fire Lord Zuko complained. “Father never seemed to have this much trouble.”

“And Father was trying to conquer the world, not play nice.” Azula reminded him. “Really, Zuzu. You brought this on yourself when you came swooping in on the back of that infernal Sky Bison.”

His expression had been an interesting mixture of shocked and angered. The scar had only made it more horrifying.

She moved through her Villa to the gardens, wondering if her house-guest and recent—dare she say it—friend, would be there practicing with her element, as she usually was when the moon was full. As she approached the door that would take her to the gardens, she heard an odd noise. One she knew wasn’t Katara practicing her Waterbending.

Thinking there was an intruder, she rushed outside to see a swirling black mass. Katara was nowhere to be seen. Instinctively she bent a powerful blast of fire at it, hoping it would clear away. Instead, as her brilliant blue flames reached the shadowy mass, it seemed to reach out to her, sucking her into it.

Hearing a noise behind her she turned to see Katara running out to the gardens calling for her.

“Don’t come closer!” Azula shouted at her as she intercepted one of Katara’s water-whips with a blast of her own fire. “And don’t bend at it!”

She struggled against the shadowy mass as is slowly pulled her in, firing off blasts of lightning to no avail.

“Azula!” Katara called.

“Go!” Azula shouted back at her. “Get out of here!” She growled as she realized there really was no point in fighting this…thing and stopped. “Go talk to the Avatar and my Uncle!” She glanced back into the swirling mass and saw shapes begin to form. “If anyone can find me again it’ll be them.”

Katara bit her lip and nodded as Azula vanished into the swirling vortex. “I’ll find you. I swear it.”

Azula landed roughly on a sidewalk, rising immediately to assess her location. She was in a city, that was certain. But it was far, far dirtier than anything in the Fire Nation…or even the Earth Kingdom. Katara would be horrified.

A bright light off to the side caught her attention. Deciding that was as good a place as any to start, she launched herself into the air, using her Bending to navigate her way through the maze of buildings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What do you want this time, Gold?” Regina sneered as Mr. Gold—sometimes known as Rumpelstiltskin—walked into her office late in the day. As if she didn’t already have enough work getting Storybrooke up and running again after that fiasco with Pan, then the horrid Christmas Special reject.

“Actually I want to help,” he responded simply. “You still want your Happy Ending, right?”

Regina didn’t deign to get up, busying herself instead with the seemingly endless pile of paperwork being Mayor held. It had only taken dear Snow White a month of being in office to decide she wasn’t one for sitting around doing paperwork all day.

Regina hadn’t said a word when Snow begged her to resume office. Her expression had said it all: I told you so.

She shook her head to clear her thoughts. Being inattentive around Gold never ended well.

“I have Henry,” she stated, “And Miss Swan and I are even getting along. I need nothing more.” She couldn’t quite stop the curl of her lips as she thought on just how well she was getting along with the resident Sheriff-turned-Savior.

“But are yeh happy?” Gold persisted.

“Yes.” Regina stated, once again picking up her pen and turning her attention back to the documents in front of her, clearly dismissing the manipulative imp.

“Ah, but I don’t think yeh are, dearie~” Rumpelstiltskin stated, ignoring her dismissal entirely and beginning to sound more and more like he had back in the Enchanted Forest.

“And you’re clearly the expert on happiness, aren’t’ you?” Regina asked him, finally glancing up at him. “Tell me, how is dear Belle doing anyway? Has she forgiven you yet, or is she still off with Miss Lucas?”

Gold’s eyes darkened at the comment as he lost any playfulness.

“You can’t be happy, dearie,” he replied darkly, “not when your True Love is dead.”

“And that’s where you’re wrong.” Regina responded, looking him square in the eyes. “Daniel told me to love again, and that’s what I intend to do.”

Rumpel frowned. That wasn’t the reaction he’d been expecting.

“I can bring him back for yeh,” he tried again, “now that the Dark One’s curse on me is broken, the possibilitie—”

“I don’t want him back.” Regina enunciated clearly. “I’ve grieved for him, I’ve avenged him, and now it’s time for me to move on.” She rose and walked until she was standing directly in front of him, appearing to look down on him despite being the same height. “There is nothing in this world that you can offer me, Rumpelstiltskin.”

“We’ll see about that, dearie~” he said gleefully as he gently shoved her backwards.

Regina moved to brace herself on her desk, only to find nothing there. A quick glance behind her showed a swirling black vortex that was rapidly sucking her in.

She looked back to see Rumpelstiltskin smirking darkly at her. Emma, take care of Henry.

What’s going on Regina?
Came Emma’s quick mental reply.

Gold is up to his old tricks again, she quickly filled the Sheriff in on what had transpired as she fought against the swirling darkness behind her.

Just go, Regina. Emma told her. I’ll find you. I always do.

Regina landed in an ungraceful heap on a filthy sidewalk, grimacing at how similar Emma’s words had been to those of her parents. A quick test confirmed that she had her magic still, but could no longer reach her Emma.

A flash of blue caught her eye, and she looked up to see what appeared to be a person jetting through the air. She followed the person’s trajectory to see a bright white light and assumed that was where she ought to start.

Regina closed her eyes briefly, vanishing in a cloud of purple smoke, and reappearing in the middle of a city park. She sighed heavily when she recognized it from Henry’s comic books: She was in Gotham.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darkness. That’s all there ever was anymore. He could remember, vaguely, a time when there had been light and fire. Or maybe it was just a dream. He’d long since lost the ability to tell the difference.

The darkness shifted around him, the endless cold becoming colder still. She was coming. He began to shake in spite of himself.

“Look at you, Kuzon,” came a deep, but feminine voice from nowhere and everywhere at once. “You who used to be so mighty, so proud. Now you’re a fallen mess.”

The darkness shifted, a pair of platinum lights appeared in front of him. The glow they emitted illuminated a pale, but beautiful face. Her hair seemed to disappear into the darkness surrounding her. Beyond her face, all he could see were the platinum over-robe she wore and the bright blue fabric acting as a belt.

“Tell me, General Kuzon,” she sneered at him, “was it worth it? Did you really think you could get the best of me?”

“You were to be my prize…” he said. Or at least he thought he was the one to say it. He didn’t recognize his own voice, but it must have been him. There was no one else around.

“I am no one’s prize,” the woman in front of him stated coldly.

He screamed as thousands of knives scratched his skin in varying depths. Not enough to kill, no. Never enough to kill. His eyes bulged as he choked on his own scream, feeling his airway being constricted by hands he could not see.

The Void.

The familiar sensation of having his organs squeezed came once again. No matter how many times this happened, he knew he’d never get used to it.

“You brought this upon yourself, Kuzon.” She reminded him, as she had every time she chose to show up. “You damned yourself when you Killed Katella. Even if I hadn’t loved her, for one Elemental to kill another…if I hadn’t gotten you first, one of the other Gods would have.”

She paused as she seemed to fade away, only her platinum eyes remaining visible.

“Perhaps one of them would have been more merciful.”

He groaned audibly as the painful and constricting sensations faded, leaving him in the cold darkness of the Void once again. He was only alive because she kept him so. He knew that. Just as he knew there was nothing he could do to change it. She was the Void. All-encompassing. If only he’d known that before…

Before what?
His memories faded once again, leaving him hollow and chilled. All he knew now was the Void, and the woman who claimed its essence as her own.

Something shifted around him again, but it was different, warmer. He could feel it reaching out and leaned into it. Warmth.

Red-orange eyes opened in confusion and surprise when he felt something solid against his back, only to close immediately. Light.

Slowly, he opened his eyes again, shifting up gradually. He stared at his own hand in wonder as it moved to brush his red and orange-streaked hair out of his eyes. How long has it been since I’ve seen my own hand?

Curiously, he flexed his fingers, watching as red and orange danced around them. Fire.

His eyes focused sharply as he rose slowly, aching all over, but determined to make the most of his newfound freedom.

WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:52 pm

*Ping*  Two crystal champagne glasses clang together with joyful grace as two woman sat across from each other. The older of the two brings the cold; crystal glass to her lips and closes her eyes before her flashing her famous grin. She takes a sip of the bubbly liquid and  opens her eyes to focus on her daughter.  All you could see in the pitch, black room was a little candle in the center of the dining room table.  The light illuminated the glow of their blonde hair and made their expressions dark and menacing.  

“Cordelia, dear. How many times do I have to tell you that these plants are a waste of time? What makes you think you bring that necromancer back from hell? She is the for eternity because she isn’t the next Supreme. You took that title away from her and made her relive what she hates most. Kill innocent little things. In her case, it’s a frog in Biology class.” Fiona said as she whipped her head back, causing her blonde hair to settle to the side of her head. She could now see her daughters full expression.

“Well, Fiona since I am the new Supreme, I thought that I could change what has been done. I know it never has been done before but there has to be a way whether you like it or not. You’re still here and still have your powers for some unknown reason. I thought you would wither away like the old bat you really are. These new students in our coven is the next step in our story. You will not get away with killing everyone in sight just because you’re afraid to die…..” Cordelia was cut off by Fiona’s chuckling.

“Ha ha ha. Afraid of dying? I already am dead. You’re the new Supreme but I…am something much greater.” Fiona puts down the champagne glass and stands up from the marble table. Her lips plumped together as she tastes the remains of the bubbly liquid. It made her red lips shine in the candle light and made her look ravishing. Her black dress molded to her body making her look eccentric and power, her black pantyhose and high-heeled shoes  made her look Hollywood acceptable. The pantyhose showed off the firm muscles in her legs as she stood up. The gravity pushing down on her shoulders to give her that statue look to her.

“Fiona, I will not have you disrupting this Coven. You have done it for too long and if you screw up just once…I will kill you myself.  You’re my mother but I don’t consider you to be very mother like.” Cordelia said as she stood up next. “The plants are staying and that is final.”

“You’re just upset that you spent all your childhood in a elite boarding school.  I couldn’t have you spoiling my plans and getting in my way. You already took my powers away from me once but I got them back and then some more. It would be in your best interest if you leave immediately, Cordelia. Go get your precious Misty.” Fiona said as she shooed her away with her hand. She turned her back to Cordelia and walked away. Her daughter did the same but she left the room in a heavy rage.

Fiona just laughed and walked over to the wall of portraits.  The portraits on the wall were of past Supremes for the Coven. She walked over to the painting of herself and placed her hand on it. Raising and eyebrow and smirking a bit, she traced the rough paint with her fingers. “Hmmm, that damn artist messed up chest area. No matter, I’m flattered by his attempted to make me bigger.”

Once Fiona was done looking at the painting of herself, she turns around to find a black hold forming in the center of the room. She laughs before talking to herself “Got to hand it to yourself, my dear Cordelia. You don’t give up, just like your mother.” Fiona looks down at the massive hole forming around her and starts to panic. “Okay Cordelia, enough playing around! Stop this at once.” Fiona found herself being sucked into the black mass, suffocating her breathing to death.
After a few minutes of struggling,  Fiona excepts her fate and vanishes down the massive hole.
Fiona found herself in what looked to be like a city. She landed on her feet with grace and put her hand on her hip. “Well, what do we have here? New York City? “ Fiona got a lighter out of the pocket in her jacket and put a cigarette in her mouth. She put the lighter to the tobacco filled paper and sucked the nicotine in her mouth. She began to walk down the streets of the city and the only thing that could be heard was her high-heeled shoes. Each step she made was different from the last and it made her smile.

She breathed in the smoky pollution filled city and kept looking around to see if she noticed anything. She had no idea where she was and how she got here. “This must be Marie’s doing.” She said as she walked further along. She finally came to an area that had green in it. “Is that, a dumpy old park? Ha, I’ve seen better ones in my days. I guess I better see if I can find some poor soul to tell me where I am.”

As she got closer, a dark figure walked out behind a building carrying what looked like to be a gun. His rugged appearance gave the impression that he was extremely thuggish and belonged in a gang. “GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR MONEY!”

Fiona didn’t even flinch or gave a look at the demand. She just kept walking and took another puff of the cigarette.    The man ran over to her so that he was now in her face. “I SAID GIVE ME YOUR MONEY DAMN IT.”  The shoved the gun in her face.

“Would you like your brain scrambled or sunny side up and served with beacon?” Fiona said as she lifted the man up off the ground with her mind. The man dangled in thin air screaming his head.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!”

“I’m your hell mister tough guy.” Fiona threw the guy to the side so hard that he went flying through a building. The old building began to crumble on the thug and dust and debris flew everywhere. “Now, when I meant to find an old soul I meant another witch.” Fiona smoothed out her skirt and continued to search the area.

“XENA!!! How does it feel to have your family die before your very eyes.” Callisto yelled as she pointed her blade at the warrior princess. Gabrielle was in a deep pit yelling for Xena in a worry panic.

“GABRIELLE! DO AS I SAY. TOSS ME MY CHAKRAM.” Xena yelled as she tried to move. Callisto plunged the cold steel into the warrior princess’s shoulder, causing her to yell out in pain.
“XENA!!” Gabrielle yelled as she heard her scream bloody murder. She couldn’t see a thing in this damn pit.

“You’re not escaping, my dear Xena. I’m getting my revenge on my family this time and the only way to do it is by taking away what you love most. Tell me, what’s it like to have someone like Gabrielle? I’ve always wanted to have that kind of relationship with you.” Callisto said as she tilted her head from side to side.

The psychopath warrior had messy blonde hair covering the right side of her face. It made her look more insane than usual. The new power of the gods gave her new abilities and she was going to use them all. Her whitish eyes glared deep within Xena’s soul and she grinned from ear to ear. She licked her lips and polished her teeth with her tongue.

“I understand why you’re doing this, Callisto. You can’t keep hurting people for your own amusement just so you can get back at me. If you really wanted to kill me so badly, you would do so.” Xena said as she winced in pain.

Callisto dug the blade in deeper and laughed. “That’s just not fun that way. You never heard of the saying “An eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth? You killed so many, INCLUDING MY FAMILY. I HAD NO ONE GROWING UP BEC AUSE OF YOU. I WAS ALONE. I’M GOING TO TAKE AWAY YOUR HAPPINESS,XENA!” Callisto bunched up her lips and yelled her signature scream as she pulled the blade out of Xena’s shoulder. She kicked the warrior princess to the ground and started to walk over to the pit.

“CALLISTO! YOU CAN’T DO THIS!” Gabrielle yelled from the bottom of the pit. “Oh, but I can, my sweet Gabrielle.” Callisto lifted both of her arms up over her head and dropped the steel sword to the ground.

“Now, for my final event…….LIGHTNING, HAHAHAHA!” In that instant, Callisto’s arms were surrounded by bolts of lightning, but before she could attack Gabrielle with them, she vanished.
Callisto fell into darkness and onto a hard pavement. She landed on her stomach and screamed bloody murder. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I was so close to killing that Xena.” Callisto got up from the ground in a fury and began to search the area. Just for fun, Callisto started to destroy everything in her path with fireballs. Buildings, stands, trash cans and street signs were burnt to cinders.  She even killed innocent people who were running away from her carnage. Her laughter was so intense that she startled the fish in a fountain.

She finally got to the park area and let out a sigh. “Ah! This is what I know. Trees, wonderful stinking tress.” Callisto snorted and plopped herself down on the ground. “I guess this search can wait. I won’t burn these to the ground just yet.” She smiled and picked up a dagger in her left booth and started to pick her teeth with it.  

*BAM, BAM, BAM* Shots fired in the bathroom of a glamorous hotel. The sprinkler system went off and all of the rooms and lobbies were  covered in puddles of water. A woman with a hard stature came into view as she existed the bathroom. Her long purple coat covered what looked like to be a mechanical arm. Her black, wet hair was strung up in a ponytail that left the sides of her hair dangle free. Her outfit was very revealing to say the least. All she wore was a black bra that covered her tata’s and black suspenders held her black pants up. That’s all she had.

Alphard walked down the hall of the hotel, firing shots at the workers left and right. Her face was emotionless and focused on her actual target. Canaan was at the end of the hall waiting for her. The blonde girl glared at the tall woman as she came near her.

“Hey, you. Did you think that I would die so easily on that train. It’s been two years since that day and it’s never left my mind. My, how you moved back then still gives me shivers. The good shivers that is. I did however lose my arm if you can remember.” Alphard moved her arm out of the purple sleeve and showed the metal to Canaan. “Now, no one will ever know what we were.”
Canaan walked towards Alphard with a fast pace. “Why aren’t you dead?”

“Because, it just happened that way.” Alphard smirked and shot another man in the head. The man came out of nowhere.

Canaan lunged herself at Alphard with great speed and pinned her to the ground so that she was on top of her. “Why do you still kill people? They never did anything to you.”

Alphard laughed underneath her and lifted her hand up to the blondes face. “Because, they will get in my way. I have to collect my prize after all.” Alphard slammed her head into Canaan’s face causing her to fall over in pain.

Blood streamed down Alphard’s face but didn’t pay attention to it. She just stood up from the ground and walked over to Canaan’s side. “Well, this what I like.” Alphard smiled and then placed her boot on top of Canaan’s head. “Scream.”

Before Alphard could press down any harder, a mass of darkness covered her whole body. Canaan could feel the weight on her head vanish and sat up in confusion.

Alphard landed on top of a massive skyscraper. Circling around in every direction she scratched her head. “What is this?” She peeked over the side of the building and watched the cars below.
After looking down at the view, she walked over to the other side of the building. She could actually see more of the city this way. “Welp, I guess I’ll take a look around. Canaan must be around here somewhere too.”

Alphard covered her metal arm back up in her coat and took a running leap to the next building.

firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next