Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

+3
firesphere306
Midori Sugiura
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete] - Page 3 Empty Re: Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:01 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:Midori was in shock, one blast one blast and that colossal corpse was no more, "I don't know what that was, or what just happened...but that was cool"

"Hey Ryuko-Chan, Saber, we're going in" Midori "GAKUTENOU"

Gakutenou began speeding towards Kagutsuchi

"MAI-CHAN!"

"Huh? Midori?" Mai turns around to spot her friend and ally. "Midori-chaaaaan! I'm so glad to see you, where have you been? Where's Natsuki? You know what, forget about it. I'll ask about those two below later. Right now, I want to know if this woman with the titanic beast is on our side."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete] - Page 3 Empty Re: Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:03 pm

"Talk to you in a minute then Mai"

Then Midori thought to herself 'where is Natsuki, well knowing her she should be fine'
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:05 pm

Ryuko looked at the orange haired woman. She never seen her before either. But, seeing as how they were all on the same side, which was the good side, she decided to make herself useful the best way she could.

"Well, I was on my way to visit my old man's grave until a weird portal sucked me in on the road. And I wake up having to deal with rotten, smelly corpses trying to kill me. So, yeah, not the best day of the week right now. I hope this Natsuki didn't get caught up with those freaks we fought earlier."
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:06 pm

Summanus snorted at being called a “kitty” and lowered his head to get a good look at the individual responsible. “Keep it up, two-legs. You’d make a good toothpick.”

Xan eyed the woman hovering in front of her for a moment as Midnight flew a circle around the group, assessing them.

She shrugged, dropping the glamour that had been covering her Elven features. “Sure, why not. I’m Xanda Lutien, Guardis of the First cohort, Dragon Division. The cranky, fire-breathing mountain is Summanus, my contracted dragon partner, and the annoying little twit flying around you is my Familiar, Midnight. She’s venomous, by the way.”

“fack you too, Xan.” Midnight offered as she eyed Kagutsutchi.

Xan eyed the circles of fire around Mai’s wrists and ankles. “Though I gotta ask; how are you doing that? You’re too tall to be Talfyr, and Humans can’t use magic.”
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:08 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Ryuko looked at the orange haired woman. She never seen her before either. But, seeing as how they were all on the same side, which was the good side, she decided to make herself useful the best way she could.

"Well, I was on my way to visit my old man's grave until a weird portal sucked me in on the road. And I wake up having to deal with rotten, smelly corpses trying to kill me. So, yeah, not the best day of the week right now. I hope this Natsuki didn't get caught up with those freaks we fought earlier."

Saber chimed in "I agree, I hope this Natsuki is fairing well"

"If it's Natsuki she'll be fine, she's pretty strong"
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:12 pm

Flying down to meet the group of women in the giant beast the one with a ponytail kept calling Gakutenou, Lucchini questioned the redhead.
"Who's Natsuki? Sounds like a kind of food with that name."
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:17 pm

The Knight chuckled and gave a thumbs up for the clever beast. "Oh I like him. Or are you a her? I could never tell with Medieval beasts."

Cut to Mai, who is awe of the dragon woman before her. "She's pretty," Mai thought, before shaking her head to get back on topic. "Tal...fur? Um, I don't believe so. I am a human being yes, but I am also a HiME. HIghly Advanced Materializing Equipment. We're girls with special Element powers to protect the Earth. It's my guess that you are a long way from home, aren't you?"

Bluholic711 wrote:Ryuko looked at the orange haired woman. She never seen her before either. But, seeing as how they were all on the same side, which was the good side, she decided to make herself useful the best way she could.

Hikari then jumps on top of Gakutenou to examine the young dark haired girl with the red streak in her hair. Her blade interested him. "Isn't there another half to this?" questioned the curious swordsman, impressed by the craftsmanship put into the oversized cutting tool.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:20 pm

Running over to the two woman, Gabrielle put out the flames around her swords and diminished them. Standing tall with a strong posture, she began to introduce herself. "Are you guys alright? This is insane, I'm not use to fighting this many Zombies. Most of them are in the Mime Club at school. Kimura. Gabrielle Kimura."
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:20 pm

Midori smiled "Natsuki's a friend of ours"  Midori exclaimed holding out her hand to the flying catgirl "Hey, Midori's the name, seventeen years old and kicking ass" Motioning her hand back to her companions "and this is Saber and Ryuko"

"Pleasure"

Suddenly Midori's heart couldn't take it anymore, there was something overly cute about this girl grabbing Lucchini and pulling her into a hug ((this style  Hug ))

letting her go as Hikari landed on her child "Hey no free rides"

Last edited by Midori Sugiura on Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:22 pm

Ryuko was taken aback by the boy who was examining her.
She hoped he wasn't a pervert, otherwise it wouldn't end good for him. Thank goodness that wasn't the case.

When her blade was in question, Ryuko was partially glad that his attention was turned to something else. However, the question made her a little sour inside. She looked down on the ground. "Well, there is but...my father's killer has it. Nui Harime, she used it against my father and now she has it."
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:27 pm

"You're Mai's friend, right? Send me a bill!" exclaimed Hikari, teasing Midori.

Bluholic711 wrote:Ryuko was taken aback by the boy who was examining her.
She hoped to lady fumi he wasn't a pervert, otherwise it wouldn't end good for him. Thank goodness that wasn't the case.

When her blade was in question, Ryuko looked down on the ground. "Well, there is but...my father's killer has it. Nui Harime, she used it against my father and now she has it.

"Hey, hey! Take it easy, Miss Scissor girl. I have respect for the fellow swordsman and if your fighting skills are as intense as your glare, then I salute you. Name is Tsunami. Hikari Tsunami. I'm the infamous Knight from my world."

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:31 pm

With a cheeky grin Midori responds to Hikari's jest "Nah, this one's on me...but the next one...that will cost you"

Midori waves to the guys on the ground and Saber continues to examine the area
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:33 pm

"Well, in that case, sorry for my misjudgement earlier. And the name's Ryuko Matoi. Nice to meet you, Tsunami. So, were you sucked up in some freaky portal, too?"
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:35 pm

Summanus just snorted. This Two-legs had guts. “Male,” he rumbled, “and I assure you mine is bigger than yours. Bigger than you.”

Xan shook her head at Mai and pinched the bridge of her nose. “Not again…” she sighed. “Looks like it, yes. I take it you’re not familiar with the Flow then, either?” She paused, tilting her head and narrowing her eyes briefly. “Strange that I can still feel it despite clearly being on a different world, though it’s…weak.”

“Not that you need the Flow anyway.” Midnight chimed in, having landed on Mai’s shoulder after deciding to like her.

Xan just shrugged. “True. I’ve got my gear, I’ll be fine.” She turned back to Mai after sweeping her arm in an arc at what was left of the Tokyo skyline. “So tell me, what are those strange exploding sky-knives?”
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:36 pm

Twisting around in Midori's cleavage at first with the sudden grab, Lucchini soon settled down, moving her hands up to grope and "measure" the two melons her face was between.
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:36 pm

Gabrielle eyes the two women and trying to get a feel of their powers. "Well, I see we're going to get along just fine." Gabrielle nods her head and gives them a smirk. "I think I'm going to like these two."
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:37 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:Twisting around in Midori's cleavage at first with the sudden grab, Lucchini soon settled down, moving her hands up to grope and "measure" the two melons her face was between.

"Aww that's adorable" Midori said with a smile regrabbing the flying catgirl into the hug again
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:40 pm

"Gwaaahh! I can't breathe! But, their so big!" Lucchini cried.
Lifting her head out of Midori's baggage, she grinned.
"Call me Lucchini! I guess you aren't a consolation prize either!"
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:43 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:"Gwaaahh! I can't breathe! But, their so big!" Lucchini cried.
Lifting her head out of Midori's baggage, she grinned.
"Call me Lucchini! I guess you aren't a consolation prize either!"

"Pleasure to meet you Lucchini-Chan, you can call me Midori...wait, what consolation prize?"
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:45 pm

"Great!"
Glancing at Mai, Lucchini said,
"I wonder if everyone whose name starts with an M here has a pair of big ones..."
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:54 pm

"Oh well, I like you better anyway, Mai kicked me out of those before I could even really feel 'em. You remind me of Shirley!"
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:03 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:"Well, in that case, sorry for my misjudgement earlier. And the name's Ryuko Matoi. Nice to meet you, Tsunami. So, were you sucked up in some freaky portal, too?"

"Awesome name. To be honest with you, I've been wandering around this city for three days now. There was a portal that sucked me in, but it happened so fast, I couldn't react. My partners, Shin and his sister Rain were both left behind, so I know they're not in this version of Tokyo. Or Earth for that matter. I have to get back to them soon, before the Dark Kingdom realizes I'm gone."

firesphere306 wrote:Gabrielle eyes the two women and trying to get a feel of their powers. "Well, I see we're going to get along just fine." Gabrielle nods her head and gives them a smirk. "I think I'm going to like these two."

Hikari noticed the beautiful young girl with the fiery hair nearby. "Hey Matoi, think she's available?" whispers Hikari jokingly.

((Just letting everyone know: Hikari is in a relationship with my other O.C. Rain Ying, who sadly won't be here. Too bad, she's the sassiest thing ever. ;A; ))

WolvenBane08 wrote:Xan shook her head at Mai and pinched the bridge of her nose. “Not again…” she sighed. “Looks like it, yes. I take it you’re not familiar with the Flow then, either?” She paused, tilting her head and narrowing her eyes briefly. “Strange that I can still feel it despite clearly being on  a different world, though it’s…weak.”

“Not that you need the Flow anyway.” Midnight chimed in, having landed on Mai’s shoulder after deciding to like her.

Xan just shrugged. “True. I’ve got my gear, I’ll be fine.” She turned back to Mai after sweeping her arm in an arc at what was left of the Tokyo skyline. “So tell me, what are those strange exploding sky-knives?”

Mai giggled at Midnight's comment, tickling her chin with her index finger. "You're too kind, Midnight!"

In that instant, Mai realized that the entire city had instead been reduced to a wasteland. "They..." Mai hesitated to answer, knowing this was just the beginning. "They were business, homes, famous landmarks of this once great city. I guess what prevents me from feeling too bad about myself is that no innocent person filled these buildings. Tell me, Xan...was it all worth it?"

"Sure was."

The HiME of flames knew exactly who's voice that was. A sudden chill went down her spine; mixed with furious anger. "Arika..."

Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap.

"Isn't this nice?! I GET MORE PLAYMATES TO MANGLE, KILL AND DESTROY! And not in any specific order, ladies and gentlemen~ And they even brought big giant monsters! Compensation-much?"

Mai shoves Xan aside out of anger. "YOU MURDERER! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO US!?"

Finding Mai's outburst amusing, Arika picks up two zombie corpses and uses them as puppets. "Why...Arika-oneesama has done nothing wrong! Dat's right! She is only finishing what she started~ The slaughtering of billions of people. Maybe more! SHE LOST COUNT!"

"Mai, who is this sick freak?" questioned an irritated Hikari.

"A fate worse than death." whispered Mai.

---

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:00 pm

"I can understand how you feel," Ryuko said, thinking of back home, "I need to hurry back home to Mako and her family. They must be worried sick about me. Also, I need to track down my father's killer."

Ryuko noticed Tsunami looking at a redhead woman. When he asked her about her single status, the teen couldn't help but chuckle, "Who knows? Why not ask her youself? Are you that desperate to find out what true love tastes like?"

However, the light hearted moment was interrupted by one sinister young girl.
When Ryuko watched the girl playing with the corspes as puppets, her stomach churned.
"Who the hell is that little girl...?"

"Ryuko..." Senketsu whispered, a hint of nervousness mixed in, "I'm sensing a bad vibe from her."
"What?" Ryuko asked, confused and worried,"You mean...a strong force?"
"Yes," Senketsu confirmed, "overwhelmingly strong. Stay on your guard, Ryuko. She's tougher than she looks."
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:03 pm

Hearing the commotion caused by the stranger, Lucchini's happy grin and expression faded, immediately replaced by a battle ready one, filled with concern. Activating her familiar, she let go of Midori and narrowed her eyes
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:05 pm

Saber was disgusted at what she had heard already about Arika, but seeing her in the flesh, she drew her sword ready to strike at a moment's notice

"Master, I take it this...creature is Arika?"

---

All playfulness dropped from Midori's face, Arika was back...Midori started looking for an opening and issued a verbal warning to the others on Gakutenou "Yeah, Get Ready"
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next