Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

+3
firesphere306
Midori Sugiura
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete] - Page 40 Empty Re: Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

Post by midori's crazy398 Mon May 12, 2014 11:15 pm

Shaking it's tentacles, Octo Perry switched it's choice, going for scissors now
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete] - Page 40 Empty Re: Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 12, 2014 11:18 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Somehow, Mako managed to pull out paper in each hand, each foot and her comically long tongue.

The princess put down Kaltus for a second to examine Mako. "IT'S PAPER! You lost, Miss Fabulously gorgeous Octo-woman!" pointing rudely at Katy Perry. "Wait! If she's stuck like that, then that means..."

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon May 12, 2014 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon May 12, 2014 11:18 pm

The seventeen year old brunette switched her choice as well. This time she mistakenly pulled a paper with her hands and feet.

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Mon May 12, 2014 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Mon May 12, 2014 11:18 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

"You must of had some mother, Kaltus. Mine never left me with anything. No superpowers like my sister back home," frowned the princess. "I would of made a cool sorceress!"

Kaltus gave another mental shrug. Well, technically speaking, she's a demiGoddess...but when she's dealing with Chaos and his minion she becomes a full Goddess. Grandma Arian is a Goddess, though there aren't many outside of our family who are fond of her.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Mon May 12, 2014 11:22 pm

"This is completely ridiculous! And how would she have been able to win that? The octopus has eight arms!" Nao crosses her own arms, her face drained of any amusement she may have had under normal circumstances.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Mon May 12, 2014 11:25 pm

"This is absolute bullshit!" Shane yelled as she swayed her arms back and forth, trying to stop herself from yelling anymore.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Mon May 12, 2014 11:26 pm

Seeing Mako's choice, Satoru sighed,
"Seems like you lost friend. You were supposed to do the impossible! Too bad!"
Wrapped up in Octo Perry's tentacles, Mako was turned into a small plush and tossed at Anna. Smiling and shaking his head, Satoru said,
"Alright losers, get the hell out of here! The next task awaits! Though with your group I doubt you'll even last a second."
Another doorway appeared behind him in the far center, beckoning those who saw it
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon May 12, 2014 11:28 pm

Plushie Mako Mankanshoku, disappointed by her loss, looked at the redhead princess with teary eyes.
"Gomenne, Anna-san! I failed!"
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 12, 2014 11:29 pm

"MAKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" yelled out Anna, picking her and Kaltus up. "I should avenge you both for this, but you are just so adorable! Can they stay like this, Satoru?" giggled the princess.

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon May 12, 2014 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Mon May 12, 2014 11:34 pm

Nao walks over and slaps Anna across the face. "No siding with the bad side, Princess! Besides, they cannot stay that way. They have their own lives to return to after everything is over."
Lerena
Lerena

Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Mon May 12, 2014 11:35 pm

Kaltus sighed upon seeing another of his new friends be turned into a plushie.

Alright, he thought to himself, making sure not to project his thoughts to the others, time to figure this out.

He focused his energy and attention inwards, feeling the webs and wisps of magic binding him to this form. In his mind's eye, he saw a single thread that had been tangled and knotted beyond recognition. This was the spell.

Now, all he had to do was untangle it.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Mon May 12, 2014 11:38 pm

Kanako shook Nao, her triangle mouth and swirly rainbow eyes returning,
"Listen dammit! I don't care about whatever beef you have right now! We need to do this so we can go home! That's all I want!"
Charging at the next door, Kanako looked back at her friends, pale.
"Actually guys, maybe we shouldn't go in there..."
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 12, 2014 11:41 pm

Carrying her two plushie friends and a small red hand print on her cheek (thanks, Nao!), Anna ran towards the next room with great haste.

"Wait for meeeeeeeeeee!"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Mon May 12, 2014 11:42 pm

"Another door? I want to get out of this horrible outfit." Shane said as she dragged her feet along. "I doubt I will be of any use of any of these games or competitions. The last one I was in was a dance night. I didn't win of course because the whole thing was just not....something that I was in to." Shane said as she mumbled to herself.

The masculine woman noticed that Kanako was afraid to walk through the door. "Hey" Shane whispered into Kanako's ear and bit at it lightly.

After her flirtatious move, she shoved Kanako through the door, trying to avoid the walls in the process.

Last edited by firesphere306 on Mon May 12, 2014 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Mon May 12, 2014 11:46 pm

"If we refuse to go in there, then we won't get back home, Kanako." Nao explains as she walks toward the next door. She feels a strong sense of dread and then maybe some fear, but she must overcome both of those things for the greater good of everyone here - herself included. As she steps through the door, Nao focuses on putting her fear in the background so she can focus on better things.

~*~

Akihisa forces himself through the door, but he doesn't catch the signals that he should be afraid of what's coming next.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 12, 2014 11:46 pm

Arendelle's royalty could not wait any longer! She charged through the door and the hesitant Kanako. "ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL!!!!"

Anna slammed into Kanako, both their bodies forming a ball which rolled into the new room.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40