Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

+3
firesphere306
Midori Sugiura
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete] - Page 22 Empty Re: Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

Post by midori's crazy398 Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:19 am

"How on earth are we going to find this thing Saki?" Satoru whispered. They were walking close to Kiroumaru's back, their hands gripping their torches tightly, though Satoru's grip betrayed a slight fear.
"The Psychobuster? If we keep going this way in the caves, we should reach it soon."
"But what of the Fiend and Squealer? Their hunting the three of us like dogs, and if we run into even one of them, its all over, we might as well have condemned the village."
"That's just the problem. We need to use our heads, and hope for a lot of luck. I won't give up though."
Saki's eyebrows narrowed as an old line filled her memory.
'You're strong Saki. Not in physical strength or in that you don't care about bad things. You're strength comes from how you can always get back up, no matter how much you suffer.'
Resisting the urge to cry, Saki shook her head to clear away what Maria had once told her so many times, and though she may have found it rather annoying then as a teenager, it was one of the few things that comforted her now.
'Maria...thank you.'
As they continued to advance, they came to a three way split in the cave system. Halting, Kiroumaru turned to face Saki and Satoru with perplexity in his eyes.
"Gods, it seems we have no choice but to divide ourselves. At least this way the enemy will have an even bigger dilemma in finding us."
Nodding curtly, Satoru responded,
"Alright, Kiroumaru. Saki, I'll take the left."
"Then I shall continue forward." Kiroumaru offered in a deep, resounding voice.
"I guess that leaves me with the right." Saki said sheepishly.
The thought of being alone terrified her, but she had no choice, it was either this or to wait for a painful death.
Taking their chosen paths, Saki soon left her friends behind and wandered lonely in the barely illuminated darkness.
Eventually reaching a room-like crevice of the caves, Saki looked around for any signs of Queerats, but found none to her relief. Her torch began to waver, flicker, before finally dying.
"Oh come on! Shit..."
Stumbling in the pitch black night, Saki tripped on a jagged stone before falling into the cave wall, bumping her head and falling into a suspicious portal...

"And so I woke up here." Saki said firmly.
"That sounds pretty messed up to me." replied Midori with concerned eyes.
"How did you end up here then?"
"Well..."

"Boss! We've got more incoming!"
"Damnnit, those bastards just don't know when to quit. Keep at it everyone! We need to pull through!" Midori shouted over the cries of battle.
Valkyries continued to close in, and despite Midori and Gakutenou's destructive force, the exertion of wiping out even this simple threat for the Aswald leader was starting to take its toll. Sweat rolled almost endlessly down her forehead as she hacked and slashed, over and over. She feared for the villagers, her people and their lives,causing her to slip up and become cornered, back against a steep cliff.
"Shit...their closing in!."
Her R.E.M. weakening, Midori had no choice but to deactivate it, only to then find herself thrown off the edge as she had once attempted to regain her footing.
"Everyone...I'm so sorry." she whispered to the breeze as a portal sucked her away.

"And that's my story."
"Seems we both had it rough."
"Aye, Saki."
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete] - Page 22 Empty Re: Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

Post by Bluholic711 Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:56 am

"I came from Terra, a different world entirely. I had just finsihed hunting down evil humans from a small village.
Afterwards, I collected my bounty reward and planned on looking for a fancy hotel to stay the night. But first, I wanted to try out some newly cooked fresh ramen.
I had been a while since I ate anything."

Rezetta was at Ashbourne village, visiting a new ramen stand. She had enough to grab the most expensive dish yet.
"Aww man! Nothing's more rewarding then spending your earnings on a nice hot bowl of ramen!" Rezetta sighed as she broke her chopsticks in half.
It was heavenly. Instead of getting regular ramen, she got a bowl made that included dried seaweed and season bolied egg.
It was simply amazing. The demonoid licked her lips, and then said her prayers.
As she used her chopsticks to grab her first bite, a strange portal was behind the ramen stand.
The portal began to suck everything like a vaccum gone wild. Rezetta sat tight on her seat, food in hand.
"NO!" Rezetta screamed, "Not my ramen! You can't have it!"
The vaccum force became stronger, successfully taking the bowl of ramen away.
Seconds later, Rezetta flew backwards into the swriling vortex next.

"I never got the chance to eat ramen, okay?!" Rezetta said as she sat in the corner of woe for a good moment or two.

------------------

Mikoto did what Mikoto did best. Nestle between Mai's breasts while they soaked in the Hot springs. They were bathing after a long sparring match.
As always, Mikoto outdid Mai Tokiha and won. Afterwards, they were going to eat dinner and rest for the reminder of the night.
However, the cat goddess couldn't sleep. Something was amiss and she had addressed this to her redhaired Otome.

They got out of bed, put on their respective clothing and went outside.
Mikoto's senses were right as she spotted a huge dark portal forming right above their home.
"My goodness! What in the world is that?!" Mai shrieked, keeping her hair in place from the violent wind.
"It's too strong!" Mikoto shouted, "We have to--!!"

"Mikoto!!" Mai gasped as she saw her beloved cat goddess began to float.
She ran to her and grabbed her hand, making an attempt to save Mikoto before it was too late.
"Mai!" Mikoto tried to erect her bronze staff on the grassy ground. It was no use and too late.
"MIKOTO!!!"
Mai's hand gave out and Mikoto was sucked into the dark portal.
"MAI!!!"

"And that's how Mikoto got here," Mikoto said as she concluded her flashback.
"Natsuki knows what Mikoto wants best! Mikoto wants to stay with her new friends and fight the bad guy!"

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:17 pm

"I suppose, it all began when my good friend Andre told me he was going to join the fight against the Queen of France, Marie Antoinette. In the hopes of creating a nation of freedom and democracy like the Americans did in their own Revolution. This was much different than the glorious fight of the Americans. Our nation of poor became bloodthirsty savages who were angered by rumors of the Queen that were never true. I admit, the Queen was too inexperienced to be a fit Queen. She loved her family more than politics and court. I should of tried harder to help her..."

----

Versailles 1789

Inside the vast wonder and majesty of Versailles, Oscar marched down the hallway with immense concern. Something appeared to be weighing on her and it wasn't the sickness she caught. It was the concern of the Queen's actions as of late. The cries of the angry people of Paris and the countryside; many who wanted the Queen and her husband, Louis XVI, hung for false crimes of spending large amounts of livres for America, Austria and most of all, herself.

As she entered through the beautifully crafted door, the noise of repeated footsteps filled the entire room. It was empty other than the Queen, who loved Oscar's company. She greeted the noble Frenchwoman, who was now with B Regiment. Though today, she wore her Imperial colors as a final sign of respect. The Queen was delighted by the sight of Oscar wearing the pride of the Imperial Guard. Oscar bowed before the beautiful Austrian queen, knowing this conversation wasn't going to be easy.

"Oscar, let's go outside."

As Oscar followed the Queen to the courtyard of Versailles, she felt as if, perhaps, they were thinking alike. The look on the Queen's face was one of worry and unconscionable amounts of stress. The Queen stopped near her favorite of the 50 water fountains she owned. Beautifully crafted to match her graces.

"Lately, the number of nobles who visit the court has dwindled and it's become rather lonely here. We didn't have enough money to put on a proper funeral for Louis Joseph, so we sold off our silverware and gold candelabra. The French Guards have their hands full right now, don't they?"

Oscar bowed her head slowly. "No, I had expected to be stripped of my rank for such a serious violation of military order, but thanks to Your Majesty's mercy, no punishment was handed down."

Marie Antoinette smiled. "Of course, we've been friends for twenty years now. These are woeful times, Oscar. We're both forced to endure unpleasant things. However, this commotion will end very soon. The royal army is now marching towards Paris and Versailles from all over France. The Light Calvary Regiment from southern France, the Royal-Cravate Regiment that was stationed in Charenton, and the Salis-Samade Regiment, to name a few. Once they all arrive, their numbers should swell to over 100,000. I ordered it as the Queen of France. To prepare for the uprising of the people. The Louis Dynasty will be everlasting. If we must, the royal family is prepared to battle the rioters. When that happens, I'll be counting on you."

The golden haired military woman couldn't believe the Queen's request. She expected too much of her. Yes, these revolutionaries were wrong about the Queen herself, but they were fighting for democracy. She felt that if the Queen turned the military around, she can be spared and retreat to Austria where France can heal on it's own. Even if that means having the revolutionaries storm the palace of Versailles.

"I cannot."

Taken aback by Oscar's honest words, Marie Antoinette frowned with disappointment. She locked eyes with the most beautiful woman in history, tears beginning to build up.

"I beg you, please order the military to withdraw from Paris. The royal family should never engage in the killing of it's own people!"

Inside, the Queen wanted to listen to Oscar. She knew Oscar was right and that perhaps, she would help her and her family to safety in case the situation in Paris escalated. Her children, Oscar, Louis and even Fersen...the man she truly loved. Could she have everything and return to Paris someday? No. It was all just an impossible dream in an otherwise cruel reality.

"Please withdraw the military...Your Majesty. PLEASE."

The Queen began to shudder, sparkling tears trailing down the flawless skin of her cheeks. It didn't matter if Oscar was right. Her pride as a Queen was being tested by the rebels of France, she could not simply take the easy way out. She couldn't live with herself. And she would rather die knowing she didn't submit to the hatred and vengeful nature of these hypocrites. The revolutionaries wanted peace, but want to achieve it through bloodshed and threatening of her own children. Regretfully, she gave Oscar an honest answer. The one true to her heart.

"I'm afraid I can't do that...Oscar..."

Silence.

The Frenchwoman had no hatred for the Queen, but she ultimately had to chose a side. Though she swore to herself at that moment that no matter what, she will not be directly responsible for what will happen to the Queen. She loved her dear friend, no matter how she handled the country and it's people. This was simply a matter of principal. Oscar believed with all her heart that she could never hate or dislike the Queen. She simply wanted to fight her cause and win.

"I'm sorry. I am no longer in the Royal Guards."

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete] - Page 22 Vlcsn137

"Oscar wait! Why the tears, Oscar? As though we'll never see each other again..."

As the sun rose, a powerful gust of wind swept through the Gardens of Versailles, knocking Oscar and Marie Antoinette off their feet. A circular object appeared in the sky, causing Oscar's body to get pulled upward. She grabbed onto the Queen's prized fountain with all her might.

"Oscar-sama!!!"

"Your Majesty! JUST RUN!"

"Oscar-sama, what is going on!?"

Oscar knew time was running out, her grip was beginning to loosen slowly. "NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS TO ME, PROMISE ME YOU'LL WITHDRAW THE MILITARY! A REVOLUTION HAS STARTED AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE SENTENCED TO DEATH! BE THE QUEEN FRANCE CAN BE PROUD OF!"

"But Oscar...it's too late..."

"The extremists are wrong about you. Prove it to them, before it's too late."

"Oscar..."

"We will meet again...even if that means in the kingdom of heaven. Tell Andre...that I love him."

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete] - Page 22 Vlcsn136

"Au Revoir..."

---

"Without knowing how much time has gone by, I woke up only to find myself in this strange new world. It must of been discovered if a town has already been settled here. I was chased by one of those ghost monsters and ran into Mademoiselle Johanna."

As Oscar listened to Natsuki's side of the story, she began to grow concerned. "Destroy my world? If the Revolutionaries haven't done so already by now. If what you say is true, this Arika girl is more powerful than a thousand armies. She has to be stopped, I have to return home to Andre, Rosalie and Fersen before they become caught in the middle of a civil war."

Oscar then pulled out an old handkerchief of hers with blood on it. "There's more. When I left Versailles, I had a disease which attacked my lungs (Oscar caught Tuberculosis near the end of the series). I come here and I'm fine. It's only a theory, but going by what Natsuki said, Arika wanted us all of us in perfect shape. I'm grateful in a way, but her idea of having me killed by these monsters instead of my illness isn't funny. Mademoiselle Natsuki, I swear to protect you and your friend. This Mai Tokiha. In exchange to return back to France of my time.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:33 pm

Summanus grunted to Natsuki’s speech. “Baby-blue is right. My partner, Xanda, and I fought her head-on after being dragged into this by the same portals you have all described." He shook his massive head. "I’ve never seen someone best Xanda as quickly as that little shitling did. And she threw me clean into space without any apparent effort.”

Shizuru de-materailized her Robe and tilted her head slightly as she wrapped an arm back around Natsuki.

“I will always love Natsuki.” She said simply.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:57 pm

Natsuki smiled at the gentle touch Shizuru made. "I will always love Shizuru" She whispered in her ear.

The muscles in her back tightened as she sat up a bit and looked at everyone. "Alright everyone, now you know what we are up against." Natsuki paused and looked down at Shizuru and held out her hand to her. "It's time we take back what is ours, avenge our fallen friends and find the missing. Let's make this adventure worth something."

Natsuki's attention was cut off by something at the corner of her eye. She spun around taking note from what she saw. The sky grew darker and a black mass started to appear.

"Another portal has opened." Natsuki squinted her eyes into a frowning scowl. "Let's get this shit down."

END OF EPISODE
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:05 pm

HiME  Episode VII: Self Aware  HiME 
---

Los Angeles  2029 A.D.

Three billion human lives ended on August 29th 1997 in this timeline.
The survivors of the nuclear fire called the war "Judgement Day"
They lived only to face a new nightmare...
Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete] - Page 22 Arika10: ME!!!

"Move forward, men! Shoot her down!" cried out one of the brave soldiers of the Human Resistance. A garrison of two hundred men swarmed towards Arika, believing she was the creation of their own enemy. Little did they know...

"So let's see here...one, two, three....OH MY GOODNESS, GENTLEMAN! 200 AGAINST LITTLE OL' ME!? What's a widdle girl to do! There's no handsome prince to ride in on his white horse...oh wait, I killed it and fed it to the sap! OH WELL! YOU ALWAYS TAKE MATTERS INTO YOUR OWN HANDS IN THIS HAPPY WORLD OF MINE! HEE HEE HEE HEE HAA HA HAA HAA!"

Arika clapped her hands with joy as the soldiers raced over countless dead corpses and broken machinery. She then stopped and lifted her finger in the air, drawing a line in view of the heroic swarm.

"No! TURN BACK! AHHHH!!!"

Arika had set off a massive nuclear explosion that also consumed her own body. This was more powerful than the norm as a giant 6,000ft crater was left in the fire's wake.

"Oopsie daisy~!"

---

During this cold blooded massacre, the villains discussed their upcoming battle in an abandoned Human Resistance bunker where South Central used to reside. They knew they were going up against the arch nemesis of Arika, but had little knowledge about her own allies. Wind Sorceress Kagura expressed her displeasure with being kept in the dark. She felt Arika not telling them about their abilities gives them no advantage.

"I cannot insult Arika here..."

"I can," interrupted Galaxia. "The girl is a certifiable fool."

"Gold pass for the Golden Queen, huh?" snickered Kagura.

"Watch your tongue," shot back Galaxia with a glare. "You know what I can do."

"..." sighed Kagura, realizing she may have bitten more than she could chew. She had to be careful with those who proved just as dangerous as Arika. "Look, it's just not smart to fight a bunch of strangers without knowing what they can do. We have no plan of attack. It's almost as if Arika is hoping we die in battle for her amusement."

Galaxia's evil grin said otherwise. Confidence was her brainchild. "No one can destroy me. Not you fools, not this Mai Tokiha."

"Tch. Forget I even mentioned it." sneered Kagura, walking over to a corner of the room. Contemplating. "Besides, she is going to return soon. Someone should at least TRY to talk to her."

"I'm done talking to and about that scum," said Galaxia. "I'm here to do my job and that's hurting people."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:14 pm

"As is mine, in part at least..." Ragyou agreed, her tone purred with the likeness of a cat in her velvet voice. The Anti Spiral simply watched Arika with a look of disapointment, choosing to take Kagura's stance.
"Her tactics are certainly irregular. It would have been best to gather data and analyze our enemy before hand to break them effectively."
Haruhi said nothing, her eyes blank and glazed over
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:16 pm

"Well," Yang said with a shrug "I don't care if we have to fight these twerps, though I prefer to be prepared...speaking of which...Fabrica wis Magica!" suddenly a small portal appeared behind Yang burning a sign into a wall "Xiānjìng is open for business, buy your weapons, items, equipment both technological and magical here"

Atlas shrugged walked over and bought 4 subtanks full "Another satisfied customer" Yang said with a smile

Atlas turned and stared at her "If you ever say that again I will pound your head into mulch"

Atlas stood by Kagura "I agree with the windy lady, this arrogant bitch is using us like pawns...and I've had enough of that in my life to know what the signs are"

During this time Alucard had simply been sitting there reading an old paper "Marmaduke, you can't ride a bike you're a dog"
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:20 pm

Kagura looked out the shattered window with curiosity and fear. "I've never seen such power before. She's so powerful, she doesn't even need a strategy. Not even a thousand Naraku could do that. We, however, do need a strategy."

The beautiful wind witch turned to Yang, confused about her display and the strange weaponry offered by her and what was already attached to Atlas. "Atlas, I thought you said you only depend on your own...power."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:22 pm

Kuzon groaned from his position curled up in a corner. Clarity came and went like waves on the shore, but the pain in his head was a constant.

Azula spared him a glance, wondering why this Arika would bother bringing him, before kicking off the wall she’d been leaning against.

“How can we form a strategy if we don’t even know who we’re to be fighting?” She walked over to Yang and presented her Dao blades. “If you have something of higher quality, I have the gold to pay for it.”
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:30 pm

Etna didn't really care much for Arika showing off. But she had to admit that she was quite strong. Larharl might've pissed his pants if he were to ever trade blows with the middle school girl. Then again, he would probably get annoyed with her antics to even consider fighting Arika.

While sharpening her signature spear, the demon girl snapped her fingers, ordering a prinny to get her another watermelon lollipop.

"What a commotion out there..."

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:30 pm

Atlas stared down the wind witch, "Subtanks are from my world...I used to carry one, though my biometal can carry up to four...Think of this as simple refueling" Atlas' face quickly turned grim "especially if our queen bitch really needs our help to kill these assholes when she can do that, then I need to be at the top of my game and Model A crushed my old Subtank, think of these as the replacements"

Yang Smiled "I do love the classics" with a snap of her fingers the desk in front of her was lined with Dao Blades "we have classic, adamantium, Laser edge sharpened, and...here we are Dragon bone hilted Dao blades with the blades themselves being Rune Enchanted Steel, Brass, Laser, Wooden Training and Leviathan Bone, take your pick your highness...and as for payment...I don't want gold...but I will take a favor, just a small blood sample from the Princess of the Fire Nation"
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:34 pm

Azula eyed the blades presented before her with a critical eye, before scowling at the offer. Her eyes rose sharply to meet Yang’s.

“You can have a sample of my flame, but not of my blood.” She stated, chin raised as she looked down on the woman.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:37 pm

WolvenBane08 wrote:Azula eyed the blades presented before her with a critical eye, before scowling at the offer. Her eyes rose sharply to meet Yang’s.

“You can have a sample of my flame, but not of my blood.” She stated, chin raised as she looked down on the woman.

Yang Shrugs "I guess that was a little forward, and as for the flame...that is a fair trade" Yang said swinging out her arms "blast me and you can have your blades free of charge, just one bolt of lightning to the chest"

Last edited by Midori Sugiura on Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:37 pm

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete] - Page 22 Ijwhsjahmages_zps88320c3b

Fiona took a couple intakes of her nicotine smoke and watched as everyone talked amongst themselves. "This is quite a show that I'm seeing. Weapons like these? It serves it purpose but I have no use for them. At least not for now." She flipped her blonde hair around to the side.

"We need to come up with some sort of strategy, Fiona. Not you boasting about your Witch powers." Alphard said with an irritated look.

Fiona flashed her a look that was covered by her black sunglasses. "Well no duh. I'm trying to come up with plan, Miss Amputee." Fiona turned her lips up in a snarl. "I just don't have any use for those weapons."

Alphard didn't say a word and walked over to look at the weapons. "All of your fire arms, please. I have plenty of money." Alphard reached into her pocket so that she could get ready to pay Yang.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:41 pm

firesphere306 wrote:
Alphard didn't say a word and walked over to look at the weapons. "All of your fire arms, please. I have plenty of money." Alphard reached into her pocket so that she could get ready to pay Yang.  

"Alphard, it would be my honor" with that a selection of different guns appeared in front on her "take your picks and name your quantities...and we also have cybernetic arms of all kinds of calibers rating from a hook to the cyronian 9000x with hidden blades and tazer, your cost is...a favor for a later day"
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:41 pm

Azula pointed her index and middle finger, bringing her hand in towards her body briefly as she separated the positive and negative energies within herself, before shooting it forward; lightning arced from her fingertips at Yang.

She nodded her gratitude and grabbed a pair of Dao blades with a Dragonbone hilt and laser edge. She walked back over to the wall and examined the blades in detail.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:45 pm

WolvenBane08 wrote:Azula pointed her index and middle finger, bringing her hand in towards her body briefly before shooting it forward; lightning arced from her fingertips at Yang.

She nodded her gratitude and grabbed a pair of Dao blades with a Dragonbone hilt and laser edge. She walked back over to the wall and examined the blades in detail.

Yang blasted backwards slamming against the wall "impressive" she thought "Flame Origin goes back to a Lion Turtle, firelord bloodline includes Firelord Ozai...and Avatar Roku? Unexpected and sure packs a punch" Yang stood up and bowed "pleasure doing business with you your Highness, I hope we can be friends"
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:48 pm

Seeing the display of their shaky comrades making their transactions, Ragyou and the Anti Spiral turned away sharply in disgust, flaunting their pride as beings beyond the need for physical firepower.
"I need only my Life Fibers, for they are everything. You fools are far beneath me if you rely on such toys."
The Anti Spiral nodded in agreement.
Haruhi continued to be silent and stare at Arika in the distance
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:49 pm

Alphard nodded her head and began to look at the selections. She picked a few of them up, played around with them and examined their weight. She extended her arms out in front of her, pointing the gun straight at Fiona.

Fiona turned to her "What? You think I'm going to cower in fear with a gun pointed at my head. Please."

Alphard rolled her eyes and turned her attention back to the weapons. "I will take all of our handheld guns and rifles."
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:52 pm

firesphere306 wrote:
Alphard rolled her eyes and turned her attention back to the weapons. "I will take all of our handheld guns and rifles."

"and the deal is done!"

suddenly two portals opened and rapidly exhaled 2 metric tons of weaponary "that's a large amount to start...though I have a lot more...as to the cybernetic arms...do you want a replacement or...hold on"

midori's crazy398 wrote:"I need only my Life Fibers, for they are everything. You fools are far beneath me if you rely on such toys."

Yang suddenly slid behind Ragyo "and there aren't many lifefibers in this world, give me a small sample and I may be able to make you some"
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:55 pm

Widening her eyes at the sudden contact, Ragyou moved herself away from Yang as quickly as possible with one swift motion. Eyeing the trader up and down cautiously, she asked,
"Just how can you do that exactly? Why should I trust you?"
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:58 pm

"You all miss the point of the thrill of battle. Only the best warriors can take down the opponent, no matter what his, her or it's skill level is," chimed in Galaxia, getting irritated with what she felt was complaining. "You mortals with your toys."

Galaxia stood up and turned her back on everyone.

"Instead of acting like a bunch of dogs with tails between your legs, prepare for the worst. If you're lucky, Mai's comrades are a bunch of pushovers. Speaking of which-"

---

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Three grenade launcher shots are fired into the bunker in an attempt to flush out the Humans. Waiting outside were more than four hundred skeletal machines holding plasma rifles with one hand.

Undamaged by the explosives, Galaxia teleported everyone outside to meet their attackers. "These are the toys the humans fear? Ridiculous."

One of the machines signals it's squadron to fire it's plasma rifles at the villains. They do so with incredible accuracy. Kagura quickly uses her feather to fly away from the machines. "Damn! Need some distance..."

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:31 pm

Fiona looked around the battle area, eyes shifting from side to side. Confusion coursed through her mind not knowing what was going on, she has never witnessed this technology before. She took in a deep breath and threw down her cigarette piece. She payed close attention to the machines firing their unusual weapons. "What is this?" She asked to herself.

She noticed one of the skeletal machines fire it's plasma rifle at Azula. Taking this opportunity, she rushed over, push her out of the way to give her a hand. She then turned her attention to the machine that fired at her, and proceeded to lift her hand up. She focused her energy on the skeletal machine and threw it across the battle area."Thought you could use a little help from me."
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:41 pm

Galaxia marched towards the intimidating machines. She was so amused at the idea of machines building machines.

"You may of turned on the humans, but I see that foolishness hasn't changed a bit. You dare oppose the strongest Sailor Senshi?"

With that, Galaxia used her magic to manipulate the small group of machines in front of her. They were reacting very strangely until deciding to fire at one another with their rapid plasma fire!

"Your most powerful weapons will turn on you. If you can't take what you dish out, don't bother coming to the dance."

---

Above, Kagura examined the combat below, unable to identify the type of weapons these strange looking demons were using. "I have no choice, some of them have already spotted me...FUJIN NO MAI!" yelled the demon witch, sending a barrage of sharp wind towards her attackers. A few went down, but surprisingly her attack didn't cut them down as easily as a human. "What are these things made of?" thought Kagura, swooping in to tackle the silver humanoids head on.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next