Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otome Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-Otome

+3
ookamidesu
she-ga-roo
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Otome Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-Otome Empty Otome Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-Otome

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:37 pm

The Battles of Mai-Otome

With my recent upload of the first episode battle, I'm going to archive all the fights from the Mai-Otome series in this new thread. Starting with the very first battle between the Otome and the Slave from episode one:

Nina Wang and Shizuru Viola vs. SLAVE [Mai-Otome Ep. 1]

After years of peace and quiet, a Slave arrives to target Queen Mashiro. In turn, ignites the first Otome battle in many years. Nina Wang and Shizuru Viola take on this great beast who shoots fireballs from his crotch.

You can even discuss your favorite battles from Mai-Otome, Mai-Otome Zwei and Mai-Otome Sifr ahead of time. When more Mai-Otome battle videos starting pouring in, there will be a voting poll to choose your favorite. Keep checking the OP every so often. :D

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Otome Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-Otome Empty Re: Otome Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-Otome

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:39 am

TWO NEW MAI-OTOME BATTLES ADDED:

Nina Wang vs. Arika Yumemiya: ROUND ONE [Mai-Otome Ep. 3]

The first battle between Nina Wang and Arika Yumemiya. This is Arika's first dance battle at Garderobe Academy, but she won't lose that easily. *wink*

Series: Mai-Otome/舞-乙HiME
Episode 3: "First T-i-m-e"
"Hajimete no Ke-i-ke-n" (はじめてのケ·イ·ケ·ン)

Shizuru Viola vs. Rad [Mai-Otome Ep. 3]

The Bewitching Smile Amethyst sensed a lurking intruder, who turned out to be Rad. Rad is a strong member of the Aswad who proceeds to challenge Shizuru to a fight. This encounter is very short but I felt the need to upload it since it could of gone the distance.

Episode 3: "First T-i-m-e"
"Hajimete no Ke-i-ke-n" (はじめてのケ·イ·ケ·ン)

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Otome Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-Otome Empty Re: Otome Fight Club: The Battles of Mai-Otome

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:08 pm

HiME NEW BATTLE ADDED!

Arika, Nina and Juliet Nao Zhang vs. Giant Gelle Anguille [Mai-Otome Ep. 6]

Hoping to expose the loose Gelle Anguille in the Garderobe pool, Nina Wang and friends dump salt into the pool (again, exposes these creatures). Unfortunately, there was a mix up and sugar was dumped instead! Causing the creature to fuse and grow to massive size. Damn you, Shiho Huit! Damn you and your Maki Maki!

Episode 6: "Nina Entangled... orz"
"Nina, Makareru... orz" (ニナ、まかれる...orz)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 25, 2011 9:01 pm

HiME NEW BATTLE ADDED HiME

Arika Yumemiya vs. Slave [Mai-Otome Ep. 7]

Exclusive full length battles from the Mai-Series, Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome. Courtesy of Mai-Multiverse!

Arika Yumemiya with the powers of the Blue Sky Sapphire GEM (and a little assist from Queen Mashiro) battles a Slave who decided to crash the party.

Episode 7: "The Blue Dance/Oath of the Maiden"
"Ao no Mai / Otome no Chigiri" (蒼の舞/乙女の契り)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:10 pm

bump ((I LOVE THIS EMOTICON!!!))

Haruka Armitage, Nina Wáng and Shizuru Viola vs. Midori and the Aswad [Mai-Otome Ep. 10]

Exclusive full length battles from the Mai-Series, Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome. Courtesy of Mai-Multiverse!

The mysterious group known as the Aswad spot a helpless Arika Yumemiya and Sergay Wáng. Midori, the leader of Aswad, orders their termination...luckily Haruka Armitage and the rest of Garderobe's finest arrive to save the day. Midori takes on the combined forces of Haruka and Shizuru together with her secret weapon - Gakutenou.

From Mai-Otome Episode 10: "A Serious Otome Matter"
"Sore ga Otome no Ichdaiji" (それが乙女の一大事)

Maybe I should of removed Nina from the title, she didn't really do much...XD Ah well. Discuss and rate this newest fight!

Highlights:

- HaruKino moment <3
- Shizuru vs. Midori
- Rad saying "NOTSKI KRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Akane Soir vs. Slave [Mai-Otome Ep. 13]

Akane Soir battles a Slave, wanting to prove herself as a worthy Otome.

From Mai-Otome Episode 13: "In the Crimson Sky..."
"Akane Iro no Sora ni..." (茜色の空に...)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:44 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:bump ((I LOVE THIS EMOTICON!!!))

Haruka Armitage, Nina Wáng and Shizuru Viola vs. Midori and the Aswad [Mai-Otome Ep. 10]

The mysterious group known as the Aswad spot a helpless Arika Yumemiya and Sergay Wáng. Midori, the leader of Aswad, orders their termination...luckily Haruka Armitage and the rest of Garderobe's finest arrive to save the day. Midori takes on the combined forces of Haruka and Shizuru together with her secret weapon - Gakutenou.

From Mai-Otome Episode 10: "A Serious Otome Matter"
"Sore ga Otome no Ichdaiji" (それが乙女の一大事)

Maybe I should of removed Nina from the title, she didn't really do much...XD Ah well. Discuss and rate this newest fight!

Highlights:

- HaruKino moment <3
- Shizuru vs. Midori
- Rad saying "NOTSKI KRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

the fight between shizuru and midori was just awesome, even if it's short. hell, they both use swords and swordfights are so cool! swords are cool! midori is so cool in otome! they both are cool! it should've gone longer.

and yeah, i really almost laughed as rad said "NOTSKI KRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA", as luu put it ^^
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:21 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:the fight between shizuru and midori was just awesome, even if it's short. hell, they both use swords and swordfights are so cool! swords are cool! midori is so cool in otome! they both are cool! it should've gone longer.

:) The fight between Midori and Shizuru looked pretty even. It could go either way from the looks of it. Shizuru Viola is a much tougher (and smarter) opponent than Fiar Gross; I can't see Aswad Midori defeating her in similar fashion. Fiar's death was pathetic, one of the worst performances by any Otome.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:24 pm

who was fiar gross again?! i watched otome last year the last time, so i can't recall sweatdrop
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:26 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:who was fiar gross again?! i watched otome last year the last time, so i can't recall sweatdrop

She's the Otome that Midori killed by having Gakutenou stab her. Midori Boo-ya!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:36 pm

in other words: she wasn't very important sweatdrop
did i mention that asward midori is so f&cking cool?!
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:24 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:in other words: she wasn't very important sweatdrop

Lol. I agree. :D

Also agree with Luu. A fight between Midori and Shizuru... if drawn out (i.e. if midori havent had to run away because her REM thing broke)... would be awesome.
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:13 pm

ookamidesu wrote:
she-ga-roo wrote:in other words: she wasn't very important sweatdrop

Lol. I agree. :D

Also agree with Luu. A fight between Midori and Shizuru... if drawn out (i.e. if midori havent had to run away because her REM thing broke)... would be awesome.

...would be epic :!:
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:24 am

ookamidesu wrote:Also agree with Luu. A fight between Midori and Shizuru... if drawn out (i.e. if midori havent had to run away because her REM thing broke)... would be awesome.

XD I have to stop thinking about the R.E.M. band whenever Midori's device is mentioned. You're right though, and it seems her device ran for several hours as their attack on Fiar's backyard went on forever. :) Miss Shizuru, would you be interested in a rematch?

Viola : Only in bed~

Gakuenchou : MRRRRRRR.....

Viola : There goes those wrinkles again~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:01 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:Also agree with Luu. A fight between Midori and Shizuru... if drawn out (i.e. if midori havent had to run away because her REM thing broke)... would be awesome.

XD I have to stop thinking about the R.E.M. band whenever Midori's device is mentioned. You're right though, and it seems her device ran for several hours as their attack on Fiar's backyard went on forever. :) Miss Shizuru, would you be interested in a rematch?

Viola : Only in bed~

Gakuenchou : MRRRRRRR.....

Viola : There goes those wrinkles again~

shizuru and asward midori?!... sorry i have to go for a towel to stop my upcoming nosebleed...
luu! you're polluting my shiznat mind with dirty little thoughts!
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:19 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:shizuru and asward midori?!... sorry i have to go for a towel to stop my upcoming nosebleed...luu! you're polluting my shiznat mind with dirty little thoughts!

Shizuru Fujino You're welcome, She-san. There may not be much room for crack pairings of that magnitude outside of our imaginations. Inside is a whole different story~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:54 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
she-ga-roo wrote:shizuru and asward midori?!... sorry i have to go for a towel to stop my upcoming nosebleed...luu! you're polluting my shiznat mind with dirty little thoughts!

Shizuru Fujino You're welcome, She-san. There may not be much room for crack pairings of that magnitude outside of our imaginations. Inside is a whole different story~

~so not the topic!~
who the hell said it would be a crack pair? that would be hot!
a crack pair for example would be somthing like shizuru/mr smith.
eeeeehm... why i have the feeling that a big-bad gun is aiming at the back of my head right now?!

Gakuenchou 'cause it IS aiming at the back of your head right now!

*turns around*
really... why do you actually have an oversized gun like seras victoria from hellsing?! oO
*were the last words little she-ga-roo said before she was nothing more than a heap of dust*

she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:16 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

~so not the topic!~
eeeeehm... why i have the feeling that a big-bad gun is aiming at the back of my head right now?!

*turns around*
really... why do you actually have an oversized gun like seras victoria from hellsing?! oO
*were the last words little she-ga-roo said before she was nothing more than a heap of dust*

Lol. Silliness aside, even if it IS crack, ShizMidori would be hot.
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:48 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:~so not the topic!~

*turns around*

Shizuru and John Smith?! >_> I would hurl if I didn't skip breakfast. THAT IS TOO CRACK FOR MEH! XD Now I will have to kill you silently, She-san~

Shizuru Kaichou : Leave her to me. Kiyohime~

o_o Uh ohs....

ookamidesu wrote:Lol. Silliness aside, even if it IS crack, ShizMidori would be hot.

^ THIS! ^ THAT! >:3

Next Mai-Otome fight will be up tonight! ^o^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:44 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Shizuru and John Smith?! >_> I would hurl if I didn't skip breakfast. THAT IS TOO CRACK FOR MEH! XD Now I will have to kill you silently, She-san~

Shizuru Kaichou : Leave her to me. Kiyohime~
ouuuh, i love it when you say kyohime like that, shizuru! *faints away*
and please forgive me, luu *dogpout*

ookamidesu wrote:Lol. Silliness aside, even if it IS crack, ShizMidori would be hot.
that's what i said ^^

~BACK TO TOPIC~
well, really cool was the part of the final fight at ep26 when shizuru and haruka where shown together. i don't have everything clear in my mind anymore, but didn't they do some little bickering [at least from harukas side) over who would be better in battle? i just like that scene ^^
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:19 am

The latest Mai-Otome fight! This is without a doubt the greatest fight in the whole series. Blue Sky Arika vs. Harmonium Nina? Blue Sky Arika and Emerald Nina vs. Yuma? Lena Sayers vs. M-9?!

PFFT!

They pale in comparison to the greatest display of athleticism, willpower and skill that is:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:10 am

how could i forget about that epic battle scene?! XD
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:45 am

she-ga-roo wrote:how could i forget about that epic battle scene?! XD

Same here! O_O Such greatness! Shizuru vs. Natsuki from Mai-HiME doesn't compare! X'D
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:36 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
she-ga-roo wrote:how could i forget about that epic battle scene?! XD

Same here! O_O Such greatness! Shizuru vs. Natsuki from Mai-HiME doesn't compare! X'D

i think this could compare:

0:25 - 0:40 natsuki kruger VS golfhole

okay, maybe this is mor for the 'Amusing Mai-Otome Screenshots' part ^^
and for the 'the following Mai-Otome characters fail at...' part XD
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:46 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:i think this could compare:

0:25 - 0:40 natsuki kruger VS golfhole

okay, maybe this is mor for the 'Amusing Mai-Otome Screenshots' part ^^
and for the 'the following Mai-Otome characters fail at...' part XD

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Natsuki jobbed to a golf ball!!!! XDDD I will screen cap this immediately and add it to said thread. Thank you, She-san~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next