Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you were a HiME, what would your Child and Element be?

+6
Kiros Razer
iRenji0713
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
mandygirl78
Luu Sky Sapphire
Kuga Natsuki
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

If you were a HiME, what would your Child and Element be? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you were a HiME, what would your Child and Element be?

Post by Dead.And.Alive Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:16 pm

Oh, oops....According to my sis (who suddenly walked in for no apparent reason) I'm like Shizuru. Am I? o_o
Well whatever. Shizuru~
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

If you were a HiME, what would your Child and Element be? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you were a HiME, what would your Child and Element be?

Post by Kuga Natsuki Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:35 pm

I dunno. Are you? Lesbian, troll, sarcastic, playful, hopeless romantic, calm, sharp and gentle? xD
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:49 pm

Bi (well no multi)...sarcastic at times, there's no need not to be anything other than calm (a large percentage at times). I catch onto people quick, and I don't think I'm not gentle. One thing I'm missing....troll. It depends though, it is very entertaining but at an extent. Hopeless romantic...no I got my Natsuki. ^_^

...disregarding that I seem to qualify. A good portion of her that is.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:10 pm

Give yourself extra credit, Ayano-chan. You have your Natsuki-chan at such a young age. Most girls your age are dreaming about finding true love and all that jazz. :) Must be the maturity level you possess, it's higher than most 13 year old girls.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:26 pm

Yeah but knowing that it eases me only for the time being. As the upcoming years pass it'll worry me more than it could have now that my "Natsuki-chan" is no longer physically here with me. Knowing she's with the unknown (to me that is) makes me a bit anxious. ^^;
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:49 am

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Yeah but knowing that it eases me only for the time being. As the upcoming years pass it'll worry me more than it could have now that my "Natsuki-chan" is no longer physically here with me. Knowing she's with the unknown (to me that is) makes me a bit anxious. ^^;

o.o I'm confused, what do you mean exactly? Does that last part have something to do with what you said a while ago:

Girlfriend is no longer in my reach! T^T
...Why did she have to move?

Being separated shouldn't hurt the relationship unless you two allow it. :) Hang in there, Ayano-chan. Kyoko
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:53 pm

That's actually what I was referring to, Luu, and yes I know it won't but I can't help it. So one last thing before a large yet simplified explanation, thanks for the uplifting, it means a lot. :)

Anyway...confused you mean with the whole unease I'm experiencing? Putting it in simpler terms, I'm just saying as the years pass by (when they do since technically it hasn't been an entire one) I know that she'll get used to everything but I'm worried as to things that may go wrong. First off, like how we first got close, there would be times where I wouldn't be there. There are also many other things but the first is my main priority. I mean...we're not antisocial but we tend to gravitate more to that side (in the middle? average?) so for the time being I'll continue the way I am.

Whoops...this should be on the Love and Relationship thread... ^^;
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:38 pm

I want my Element to be Mikoto's Claymore bastard sword, Miroku.

And my CHILD to be St. Vlas. Nothing can beat mind raping. If I'm a spawn of satan, I'll use this power to do unspeakable things that might earn me strange looks from people if I say them out loud *nods.

I shall punish them the unbelievers...
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:46 pm

depression76 wrote:I want my Element to be Mikoto's Claymore bastard sword, Miroku.

XD WHAT DID YOU SAY!? LMAO!!! Epic win post! :lol:

Other than that, I agree with Deppy on the part of Vlas. Yukariko finally got to use Vlas properly towards the end of the series. Mind raping is the most advantageous attribute anyone could possess. One of the reasons I'd like to see a sequel to HiME, so we can see Sister use the best of Vlas' power. Making Mai vision hat she'd consider the "perfect" life was just the beginning....
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:26 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kiros Razer wrote:Element: Shizuru's naginata.

Child: Miroku (Currently since I like quite a few)

You own a sword collection, Kiros? :)
I collect weapons in general, I have swords, guns, i have a mace, battle axe, i was given a naginata by a friend that crafts weapons. I have a spear but it's currently put in my parents shelf and locked away. Most of my weapons are pretty much there. I have my beretta here and my Katana.. and I did fencing for years so my rapier that I bought years ago is put up. (I found I rather practice with a real one instead. Lol) I have some light and heavy swords also. I can barely hold the heavy ones anymore so I just kept them at my parents. I have a tomahawk due to it being important to deceased ancestor.. My family keeps it in his honor. I had a few bows and arrows but I am very shitty at archery but I am probably better with my hand gun.. in over all.

My family keeps a lot of my weapons put up and well cased since my residence isn't big enough for that. Lol I may eventually sell some since quite a few are valuable.
I have a lot more than what I have mentioned but its just gives you an idea.
I know my dad has guns too and he has an interest in quite a few of mine.
He taught me how to shoot but when he tried to take me hunting at 8!!
I could shoot better than him but I refused to kill an animal..

I am very soft hearted towards the idea of killing..
I don't think I could ever hurt anything really.
I do have historical weapons like a Civil War Sabre which is a cavalry sword.
It's quite large for a blade but one of my ancestors had it.

I have strange ancestors..
Some from Germany.. Some from England.. Ireland.. and Navajo (Native American tribe)..
I have some weapons from WWII both sides.. that my family is holding onto.
They pretty much have to use a big room for my crap..
I have my old game systems and my other things in there too. So it's pretty much my room.
I might sell some things to get better living arrangements in the future.

I'm just glad to be able to have a two bedroom and they allowed me to have my cat with me.
(In my life I had nearly 40 cats..)
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 730
Armitage GUTS!!! : 112

http://kirosrazer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Grawrr Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:02 am

My child would obviously be Duran, I love wolves! They are my favorite animal.

As for Element, I love Shizuru's. The Naginata, her element suits me the best. You can get up close in battle, but you can also take opponents by surprise with its long range capabilities. Very versatile. Plus it looks freakin' sweet!

Grawrr
Grawrr
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1234
Armitage GUTS!!! : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:14 pm

Grawrr wrote:My child would obviously be Duran, I love wolves! They are my favorite animal.

As for Element, I love Shizuru's. The Naginata, her element suits me the best. You can get up close in battle, but you can also take opponents by surprise with its long range capabilities. Very versatile. Plus it looks freakin' sweet!

With all honesty, I think that's the most typical comparison people would choose if they were HiMEs Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Grawrr Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:25 am

Nymphetamine wrote:
Grawrr wrote:My child would obviously be Duran, I love wolves! They are my favorite animal.

With all honesty, I think that's the most typical comparison people would choose if they were HiMEs Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2

Shush Nymph! I have no idea what you are talking about Akira Okuzaki I also wouldn't mind having Mikoto's Element. ^_^ Now that I think about it, Mikoto's would be better for me.. I'm such a Clutz. However, I still prefer Shizuru's close and long range FTW!! Mikoto Minagi
Grawrr
Grawrr
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:13 pm

Grawrr wrote:
Nymphetamine wrote:

Shush Nymph! I have no idea what you are talking about Akira Okuzaki

Trollface
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Grawrr Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:52 am

You are such a troll >_>
Grawrr
Grawrr
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:55 am

That's who I am :3
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:16 am

Grawrr wrote:Shush Nymph! I have no idea what you are talking about Akira Okuzaki I also wouldn't mind having Mikoto's Element. ^_^ Now that I think about it, Mikoto's would be better for me.. I'm such a Clutz. However, I still prefer Shizuru's close and long range FTW!! Mikoto Minagi

I've always wanted to see Shizuru pole dancing with her Naginata for some reason...

Mikoto's Element is more practical for you, Grawrr. Wink You like to swing things, I can tell~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Grawrr Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:36 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

I've always wanted to see Shizuru pole dancing with her Naginata for some reason...

Mikoto's Element is more practical for you, Grawrr. Wink You like to swing things, I can tell~

*drools* That would be a wonderful site!

I have no idea what you are talking about Akira Okuzaki
Grawrr
Grawrr
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:28 pm

I love wolves but I also love snakes so I guess ether Kiyohime or DuranIf you were a HiME, what would your Child and Element be? - Page 2 Child-kiyohime If you were a HiME, what would your Child and Element be? - Page 2 Duran_off_01I love melee weapons so I would probable have Fumi's scythe If you were a HiME, what would your Child and Element be? - Page 2 Base_fumi_el01
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1157
Armitage GUTS!!! : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:46 pm

The scythe was a good choice but out of the two CHiLDs which would you choose? :3
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:14 am

Dead.And.Alive wrote:The scythe was a good choice but out of the two CHiLDs which would you choose? :3

If Rose was smart, she'd pick Duran. Practical is practical. :'3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:27 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:If Rose was smart, she'd pick Duran. Practical is practical. :'3
True, Kiyohime is at a huge disadvantage.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:29 am

Dead.And.Alive wrote:True, Kiyohime is at a huge disadvantage.

Emphasis on the word huge. Nao Yuuki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:55 am

And if we could stretch that adjective a little more it'd be a understatement. I'm not sure how she made the little time she did battling against Duran.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:27 pm

>.>; um maybe if kiyohime was smaller oh the heck with I would chose her
I can't help every time someone says I should do something I do the opposite :drunken:
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1157
Armitage GUTS!!! : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next