Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you were a HiME, what CHiLD and Element would you have?

+3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Ice Silver Crystal
mayuthedemon
7 posters

Go down

If you were a HiME, what CHiLD and Element would you have? Empty If you were a HiME, what CHiLD and Element would you have?

Post by mayuthedemon Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:16 pm

HiME make a new child its looks and name just give the description of how it looks and what weapon and element you can do 1-2 elements and if you have a deviant art account you can draw what it looks like and child mine is Shirahime a jet black dragon bigger than kagutsugi black fire weapon a sythe power of thunder/electrcity and black fire HiME

www.mayuthedemon.deviantart.com

Last edited by mayuthedemon on Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
mayuthedemon
mayuthedemon
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 23
Armitage GUTS!!! : 8

http://www.mayuthedemon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

If you were a HiME, what CHiLD and Element would you have? Empty Re: If you were a HiME, what CHiLD and Element would you have?

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:49 am

i'm very much a lone wolf like natsuki-san, my element would be ice-based. No guns, the ice would come from my hands like ice version of tokiha-san.

Child would be called YOJIMBO a demonic rabbit with ice and psychic abilities.
^.^ nobody would suspect a quick animal that lurks in the shadows...
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

If you were a HiME, what CHiLD and Element would you have? Empty Re: If you were a HiME, what CHiLD and Element would you have?

Post by mayuthedemon Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:24 pm

a very nice idea ^-^
mayuthedemon
mayuthedemon
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:32 pm

Nice little thread, mayu! I think we have a similar thread to this...ah well, who cares. X'D My eyes are kind of wonky at the moment so I can't check properly.

Before I can give my somewhat creative answer, I must humbly ask if males can HiME in this case? Or would this question be a what-if for us guys? ;3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mayuthedemon Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:11 pm

yeah why not ^-^ that will be fun ^-^
mayuthedemon
mayuthedemon
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:33 pm

My element would be something fire-like like Mai's, but would prob be me duel-wielding two fire-energy swords cuz, well, fire. PURPLE FIRE! *eyes shine*

-ahem- My CHILD would prob be a mix between a canine and a feline. Like, look like a wolf mixed with a lion because, well, I am weird. SO Duran meets Hari? XD I kinda see it as black with a kinda purple mane, but with a wolf face and build? But a lion tail and fur scheme? It makes sense in my brain.

It's name would probably be 'Artemis' if it's female-like and 'Anubis' if it's male-like. xD
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:13 pm

My element would probably be a pair of orbs of an unbreakable mineral source. It would be given the ability to float around me and once in my hands they take on the shape of a lance that can extend to at least twenty feet. Once stabbed into the ground, a mass number of razor sharp spears would shoot out and impale anyone within fifty feet of the lance.

my Child, would be an armored squid like creature that excels in underwater combat and is able to crush anything that it grips in its tentacles. its last ditch ability is to cause temporary insanity by looking directly into its crimson red eyes
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by iRenji0713 Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:41 pm

This thread requires pictures. <3
Anyway, if I were a HiME, my element would be not just be one thing, but a set.
These would be 13 indestructible bronze mirrors and a small radiating orb. They are not simple mirrors, like Yukino's defensive ones, but they are the key to what would be my offensive stance.
With the small orb, I would generate lasers of light of different sizes and numbers, aiming them at the mirrors which would then reflect the lasers onto themselves, creating an effectively simple, yet devastating attack.
And yes, the lasers would NEVER fail to travel from one mirror to another, unless I were to get hit, which would send the mirrors back to me, cancelling the attack.
As for my Child, named Amaterasu, it would be similar to Suishouhime in terms of appearance, as it would look more human than animal but still has the robotic feel due to the visor-like object it has.
Its abilities are a hybrid of Diana's and St. Vlas', in terms of capabilities and limitations.
Alone, Amaterasu can emit flashes of light that are enough to render any unprepared human paralyzed, but when summoned in conjunction with the mirrors, the mirrors surround it and its target, creating a barrier around them preventing anybody from intruding while Amaterasu scorches its target with the heat of its light reflected infinitely inside the barrier.

Wow, long post.
Kudos to anybody who would figure out the inspiration for the elements. <3
iRenji0713
iRenji0713
炎髪灼眼の討ち手
炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Bubuzuke points : 404
Armitage GUTS!!! : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by mayuthedemon Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:00 am

awesome i love your ideas ^-^
mayuthedemon
mayuthedemon
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:17 pm

well, i thought about this some time.
even if i really really like dragons, i would say i would have something like a werwolf as child. a little like ifrit from final fantasy X.
If you were a HiME, what CHiLD and Element would you have? Ifritf10
but not with fire (even if i like fire haha.) i just say it has immense physical strength, fast reflexes and is able to jump really high/far. it would use its claws or its jaw mostly in battle. but it also has the ability to confuse the enemy for some time with the soundwave of its howl. (which would maybe not work so easy with strong enemys like kaga or kyohime. as stronger the enemy, as lesser the confuse-howl works)
it would be not completely have this 'robotic-style' which duran or kyohime have. maybe just some parts of arms and legs and the torso... okay, this sonds a little like a werewolf with armor *sweat* well... not exactly but something like that anyway, i guess.
its name would be mephir, i think.
its coloroation would be like black, brown and grey/silver with black/silver eyes.
my element would be defently a katana!
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by mayuthedemon Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:58 pm

thats a awesome idea
mayuthedemon
mayuthedemon
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down