Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread!

+17
Magus Phantalus
iRenji0713
Highman
megarockman
RisingPhoenix
Midori Sugiura99
GAP
GoldenSun13
Sergay Tate
Amaya
hildebrant
Kino karutta-chan
Krystal of Nol
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Layla-San
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
21 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 6 Empty Re: Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:06 am

iRenji0713 wrote:She's 17! Wink

Sssh! That's supposed to be a secret. Akira Okuzaki

Midori : It's true I tells you!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 6 Empty Re: Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread!

Post by iRenji0713 Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:30 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sssh! That's supposed to be a secret. Akira Okuzaki

Midori : It's true I tells you!!!
Now will Midori tie me up?
Anytime would do~ :3

On the other hand, I'd like to ask everyone, does any of y'all have a copy of Fuuka Taisen Sigma?
The one with Sakuya-sama for Arcade and such? Wink
iRenji0713
iRenji0713
炎髪灼眼の討ち手
炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Bubuzuke points : 404
Armitage GUTS!!! : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:34 am

iRenji0713 wrote:Now will Midori tie me up?
Anytime would do~ :3

She may...if she needs more people to "play" with at her at the next karaoke-cosplay party~ Shizuru Fujino

iRenji0713 wrote:On the other hand, I'd like to ask everyone, does any of y'all have a copy of Fuuka Taisen Sigma?
The one with Sakuya-sama for Arcade and such? Wink

I think the latest version we uploaded on ShizNat Webs should be what you're looking for. :) If not, let us know, so I can contact megarockman.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by iRenji0713 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:06 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
She may...if she needs more people to "play" with at her at the next karaoke-cosplay party~ Shizuru Fujino
Karaoke, yay~
Cosplay, yay~
On second thought, I think I should surrender to Midori-chan. xD

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
I think the latest version we uploaded on ShizNat Webs should be what you're looking for. :) If not, let us know, so I can contact megarockman.
I'm currently downloading it atm~
I used to have a copy of the one I'm looking for, but I lost them when I had to transfer from desktop to laptop. :O
And the link from F.T.'s site is nao missing, thus, I hope it really is indeed the one in ShizNat Webs.
On the topic of Fuuka Taisen, anybody still play it?
iRenji0713
iRenji0713
炎髪灼眼の討ち手
炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:18 am

i haven't in a while. it keeps annoying me that i can't save it half way through lol. so when i get frustrated and gamer rage when i can't beat something after a while, i want to save it and do something else, but i can't. so it's either finish that character's story, or start again.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by iRenji0713 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:24 am

Sergay Tate wrote:i haven't in a while. it keeps annoying me that i can't save it half way through lol. so when i get frustrated and gamer rage when i can't beat something after a while, i want to save it and do something else, but i can't. so it's either finish that character's story, or start again.
I suggest you play in one round match modes when aiming to finish story mode.
When you unlock the characters and 4p mode, you can put it back to what it was before.
Will save you whole of time and effort.
And avoid all the ragequits when you actually beat Shiromuku no HiME or Yukata Shizuru in one round then lose the others and have to start again. xD
iRenji0713
iRenji0713
炎髪灼眼の討ち手
炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:30 am

iRenji0713 wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:i haven't in a while. it keeps annoying me that i can't save it half way through lol. so when i get frustrated and gamer rage when i can't beat something after a while, i want to save it and do something else, but i can't. so it's either finish that character's story, or start again.
I suggest you play in one round match modes when aiming to finish story mode.
When you unlock the characters and 4p mode, you can put it back to what it was before.
Will save you whole of time and effort.
And avoid all the ragequits when you actually beat Shiromuku no HiME or Yukata Shizuru in one round then lose the others and have to start again. xD

i would if i knew how :S lol. one round match modes? i don't know how to do that :(
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by iRenji0713 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:41 am

Sergay Tate wrote:
i would if i knew how :S lol. one round match modes? i don't know how to do that :(
Well then, here's how.
It can be done in the game's in-game configuration.
It's the second to last choice.
There, you hover on the option with the choices 1, 2, and 3.
Setting it to 1 would definitely make your gaming easier to finish.
Alternatively, setting it to 3 would allow for longer games enabling you to actually be able to put the level 3 Supers into good(or bad) use. Wink
iRenji0713
iRenji0713
炎髪灼眼の討ち手
炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:44 am

iRenji0713 wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:
Well then, here's how.
It can be done in the game's in-game configuration.
It's the second to last choice.
There, you hover on the option with the choices 1, 2, and 3.
Setting it to 1 would definitely make your gaming easier to finish.
Alternatively, setting it to 3 would allow for longer games enabling you to actually be able to put the level 3 Supers into good(or bad) use. Wink

i will have to have a look at this tomorrow indeed. i am heading off to bed now otherwise i'd do it now. thanks heaps! :D hopefully i can get it all sorted out Arika Yumemiya
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by iRenji0713 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:57 am

Sergay Tate wrote:
i will have to have a look at this tomorrow indeed. i am heading off to bed now otherwise i'd do it now. thanks heaps! :D hopefully i can get it all sorted out Arika Yumemiya
Good luck, mate! :)
iRenji0713
iRenji0713
炎髪灼眼の討ち手
炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:24 am

bump

Here's a collection of sequences from Mai-HiME Unmei no Keitouju video game. All eleven HiME with their CHiLDs are included:

All HiME and CHiLD sequences from Mai-HiME Unmei no Keitouju [Playstation 2+PC]

Sequences of all eleven HiME from the Playstation 2/PC Mai-HiME video game: Mai-HiME Unmei no Keitouju

Featured Mai-HiME characters in order:

Tokiha Mai and Kagutsuchi
Kuga Natsuki and Duran
Minagi Mikoto and Miroku
Amakawa Sakuya and Tsukiyomi
Miyu and Kamael
Alyssa
Sugiura Midori and Gakutenou
Yuuki Nao and Julia
Fujino Shizuru and Kiyohime
Higurashi Akane and Hari
Kikukawa Yukino and Diana
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:38 am

Mai Tokiha vs. Spider-Man in WWE Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth

Because of our recent studio software purchase, expect video game footage for Mai-Series related games/fan-games. Starting with this little number from Playstation 2's 2002 classic, Smackdown SYM.

Without a doubt, my favorite wrestling game of all time. It's fast paced (unlike the wrestling titles that came after), contains a large roster, and is generally batshit insane in terms of gameplay. Here I play as the big breasted HiME of flames, Mai Tokiha (from Mai-HiME) against Marvel's own poster-boy - Spidey.

Jameson: PARKER! YOU'RE FIRED!!!

This is a normal singles match. We will have all the other Mai-HiME/Otome characters involved in matches together and with characters from various different anime/manga/video game/comic series. All for the sake of entertainment. :3

---

OMG! Mai-Series and wrestling have collided again! :) Just me playing as Mai Tokiha against a CPU Spider-Man on the highest difficulty. This, in addition to Tree of Fortune/Fate and Fuuka Taisen footage will be piling up on our channel. I'd like to show the Mai-Series off more in gaming for 2012. If anyone has anything like Mai-HiME SIMS, or anything customizable like in Smackdown, please drop me a line! :)

You may also see the return of Mai-Otome Otome Butou Shi footage for the Playstation 2 here:

Mai-Otome Game for the PS2: Otome Butou Shi

^ I am taking requests. More videos on the way! HiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:02 pm

I once made Shizuru and Natsuki in Soul Calibur 4's character creation using the school uniform dlc. They both looked like their anime counterparts but I gotta say Shizuru was closer to being almost entirely exact even gave her... I can't remember it was either Ivy's whip sword or Seon Mina's naginata. I gave Natsuki Cervantes' style since he dual wields a long sword and a gunblade.(and teleports^_^)

Ohdear I ended up double posting when I meant to edit, fixed it though.

Anywhoo.... isn't that My hime game with the utterly awesome art the one where Shizuru commits suicide if the male character romances Natsuki? I believe the doujin End of Midsummer is loosely based off of it.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:42 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:I once made Shizuru and Natsuki in Soul Calibur 4's character creation using the school uniform dlc. They both looked like their anime counterparts but I gotta say Shizuru was closer to being almost entirely exact even gave her... I can't remember it was either Ivy's whip sword or Seon Mina's naginata. I gave Natsuki Cervantes' style since he dual wields a long sword and a gunblade.(and teleports^_^)

Ohdear I ended up double posting when I meant to edit, fixed it though.

Anywhoo.... isn't that My hime game with the utterly awesome art the one where Shizuru commits suicide if the male character romances Natsuki? I believe the doujin End of Midsummer is loosely based off of it.

^_^ Nice! If it weren't for the Star Wars gimmick, I would play Soul Calibur IV more often. @_@ I did enjoy the game greatly. Taki and Ivy...nuff said. Any way we can see your Shizuru and Natsuki creations? Maybe take a snapshot or perhaps you have videos on YouTube we're not aware of? ;3

Yes! That would be Mai-HiME Unmei no Keitouju. Otherwise known as Mai-HiME Tree of Fate/Fortune. I already have plans for it. ^_~ Granted I don't understand a single word of the game to get me a proper ending (it's a visual novel), but I will showcase the entire game for the fans. We need more footage of this gem.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:41 am

Don't have any pics or videos to share sorry. I'll make it up eventually by drawing other shiznat related stuff... eventually too much stuff on my artisitc plate right now.

Also would normally be against any character commiting suicide(normally anyway) but I'm in a bad mood and want to perpetuate it any pics of Shizuru's death scene?
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:34 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:Also would normally be against any character commiting suicide(normally anyway) but I'm in a bad mood and want to perpetuate it any pics of Shizuru's death scene?

Hmm, unless they were featured in the artbook for Unmei no Keitouju, then no. I only have the famous image that the scene mainly focuses on during Shizuru's last words:

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 6 27780_114331925266131_100000679711093_123663_2877589_n
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:13 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Hmm, unless they were featured in the artbook for Unmei no Keitouju, then no. I only have the famous image that the scene mainly focuses on during Shizuru's last words:

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 6 27780_114331925266131_100000679711093_123663_2877589_n

😢 One of the saddest moments of ShizNat...
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:22 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Mai Tokiha vs. Spider-Man in WWE Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth

Because of our recent studio software purchase, expect video game footage for Mai-Series related games/fan-games. Starting with this little number from Playstation 2's 2002 classic, Smackdown SYM.

Without a doubt, my favorite wrestling game of all time. It's fast paced (unlike the wrestling titles that came after), contains a large roster, and is generally batshit insane in terms of gameplay. Here I play as the big breasted HiME of flames, Mai Tokiha (from Mai-HiME) against Marvel's own poster-boy - Spidey.

Jameson: PARKER! YOU'RE FIRED!!!

This is a normal singles match. We will have all the other Mai-HiME/Otome characters involved in matches together and with characters from various different anime/manga/video game/comic series. All for the sake of entertainment. :3

---

OMG! Mai-Series and wrestling have collided again! :) Just me playing as Mai Tokiha against a CPU Spider-Man on the highest difficulty. This, in addition to Tree of Fortune/Fate and Fuuka Taisen footage will be piling up on our channel. I'd like to show the Mai-Series off more in gaming for 2012. If anyone has anything like Mai-HiME SIMS, or anything customizable like in Smackdown, please drop me a line! :)

You may also see the return of Mai-Otome Otome Butou Shi footage for the Playstation 2 here:

Mai-Otome Game for the PS2: Otome Butou Shi

^ I am taking requests. More videos on the way! HiME

You always know how to bring out the wrestling fanboy in me Luu. You ought to have a HiME Royal Rumble, and not just with Mai, Midori, Shizuru and Natsuki, I'm talking all the characters. Shame you can't have Aoi and Chie do color commentary. Hey don't look at me like that, they've got to be an improvement over Michael cole

hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:38 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:
😢 One of the saddest moments of ShizNat...

;_; I know. Luckily the events of Unmei no Keitouju aren't canon to the series. It's an AU story. This was confirmed by wetochan who read the most of the game's dialogue. :)

hildebrant wrote:You always know how to bring out the wrestling fanboy in me Luu. You ought to have a HiME Royal Rumble, and not just with Mai, Midori, Shizuru and Natsuki, I'm talking all the characters. Shame you can't have Aoi and Chie do color commentary. Hey don't look at me like that, they've got to be an improvement over Michael cole

LMAO! Chie and Aoi doing commentary would actually be very entertaining. ANYTHING to hear Mitsuki Saiga's voice. <3 Well, it'll be difficult to do that as I only have the following Mai-Series characters:

Mai Tokiha (Fuka Academy attire)
Natsuki Kuga (Fuka Academy attire)
Shizuru Fujino (yukata attire)
Aswald Midori (Um..base attire? I've never seen her wear anything else lol)
Miss Maria Graceburt (Old version)
Arika Yumemiya (Pink Robe)

I can stick them in a Royal Rumble with several other characters. That's the best I can do for now. :) Consider it a done request! Come back later...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:52 pm

hildebrant's request is completed! HiME

Royal Rumble featuring Mai-HiME/Otome and various anime/manga/comic characters

* Video is tad out of sync in the middle.

The Royal Rumble! This match type is very simple: 30 random characters from anime, manga, comics and video games will enter the ring. Six at a time. Once all 29 characters are thrown out of the ring to their deaths, the last character left standing will be the winner.

This memory card holds most of my Mai-Series characters, but most of it includes characters from other series. Here are the participants in this fight:

Mai Tokiha - Mai-HiME
Natsuki Kuga - Mai-HiME
Shizuru Fujino - Mai-HIME
Arika Yumemiya - Mai-Otome
Aswald Midori - Mai-Otome
Superwoman - DC Universe
Mistress 9 - Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon
Spider-Man - Marvel Comics
Wonder Woman - DC Universe
Pharaoh 90 - Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon
Black Canary - DC Universe
Nina Williams - Tekken
Power Girl - DC Universe
Super Saiyan 4 Goku - Dragon Ball GT
KOS-MOS - Xenosaga
Phagura - O.C.
Mystic Knight Hikari - O.C.
Dark Hadou Shin - O.C.
She-Hulk - Marvel Comics
Rain Ying - O.C.
Supergirl - DC Universe
The Incredible HULK - Marvel Comics
Broly - Dragon Ball Z
Christie Monteiro - Tekken
T-elos - Xenosaga
Captain Marvel - DC Universe
Platinum Wark - Final Fantasy O.C.
Kid Buu - Dragon Ball Z
Superman - DC Universe
Super Chris - Power Stone 2 O.C.

* To see more fights like thus, they will be available on a different channel. We are only showing Mai-Series related matches here.

:) Please enjoy! Come back anytime!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:37 am

HiME MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT! HiME

Heroes Fantasia on Playstation Portable Trailer + Mai-HiME Clips! [Shizuru Fujino CONFIRMED!!!]

The Heroes Fantasia PSP trailer with ALL Mai-HiME highlights!

Confirmed playable characters:

Mai Tokiha
Natsuki Kuga
Mikoto Minagi
Midori Sugiura

Confirmed Villains:

Miyu Greer
Alyssa Searrs
Misguided/Psycho Shizuru Fujino
Nao Yuuki

Confirmed cameos:

Takumi Tokiha
Reito Kanzaki

Extras (Gallery):

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 6 Maitokiha3-1

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 6 Maitokiha4

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 6 Midori1

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 6 Miyugreer

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 6 Mikotominagi3

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 6 Natsukikuga1

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 6 Natsukikuga2

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 6 Natsukikuga4

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 6 Natsukikuga5

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 6 Shizuru4

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 6 Shizuru-4

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 6 Shizuru2-1

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 6 Alyssa

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 6 Maihimelogo

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 6 Midorixgourry
Midori Sugiura and Gourry Gabriev from Slayers teaming up! *FANGASM*

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by iRenji0713 Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:06 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
HiME MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT! HiME

Heroes Fantasia on Playstation Portable Trailer + Mai-HiME Clips! [Shizuru Fujino CONFIRMED!!!]

The Heroes Fantasia PSP trailer with ALL Mai-HiME highlights!

Confirmed playable characters:

Mai Tokiha
Natsuki Kuga
Mikoto Minagi
Midori Sugiura

Confirmed Villains:

Miyu Greer
Alyssa Searrs
Misguided/Psycho Shizuru Fujino
Nao Yuuki

Confirmed cameos:

Takumi Tokiha
Reito Kanzaki

Extras (Gallery):

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 6 Maitokiha3-1

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 6 Maitokiha4

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 6 Midori1

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 6 Miyugreer

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 6 Mikotominagi3

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 6 Natsukikuga1

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 6 Natsukikuga2

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 6 Natsukikuga4

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 6 Natsukikuga5

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 6 Shizuru4

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 6 Shizuru-4

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 6 Shizuru2-1

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 6 Alyssa

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 6 Maihimelogo

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 6 Midorixgourry
Midori Sugiura and Gourry Gabriev from Slayers teaming up! *FANGASM*

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

I just died from reading this.
And to think I was deciding whether to buy me a new PSP or a 3DS.
PSP it is, then. <3
I'm probably gonna be buying this, if all goes well. :D

Seeing their usual animations animated once again is really awesome.
Just goes to show that the Mai-series isn't gonna let its fans down, ne? :3
iRenji0713
iRenji0713
炎髪灼眼の討ち手
炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:11 pm

I died after watch Shizuru in the last seconds! Shizuru Kaichou Love the animations! Mikoto Minagi
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by iRenji0713 Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:I died after watch Shizuru in the last seconds! Shizuru Kaichou Love the animations! Mikoto Minagi
Which makes me wish that Shizuru won't be a full villain, so that there would be ShizNat moments in the game.
Talk about crowning moment of awesome. :D
iRenji0713
iRenji0713
炎髪灼眼の討ち手
炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:00 pm

iRenji0713 wrote:I just died from reading this.
And to think I was deciding whether to buy me a new PSP or a 3DS.
PSP it is, then. <3
I'm probably gonna be buying this, if all goes well. :D

Seeing their usual animations animated once again is really awesome.
Just goes to show that the Mai-series isn't gonna let its fans down, ne? :3

:3 Not at all! With all these cameos, the game is gonna turn out extra epic! I already ordered my copy. If there is a ShizNat scene (something a lot of fans are hoping for), it will be recorded in a heartbeat.

Krystal of Nol wrote:I died after watch Shizuru in the last seconds! Shizuru Kaichou Love the animations! Mikoto Minagi

*___* Me too! It's nice to see brand new animation for the Mai-Series. In the trailer, you can see a glimpse of Mai, Mikoto and Natsuki fighting the Orphan from episode 2 and 3. Ahh, memories~

iRenji0713 wrote:
Which makes me wish that Shizuru won't be a full villain, so that there would be ShizNat moments in the game.
Talk about crowning moment of awesome. :D

Remember that this is obviously Misguided Shizuru from the Carnival arc. It can't end with the heroes killing her (I hope not. Aside from Mai Tokiha and Lina Inverse, no one else on that roster can beat Shizuru), we can only hope to see Natsuki saving the day with her true feelings for Shizuru. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next