Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread

+30
Magus Phantalus
GoldenSun13
Kuga Natsuki
shezaei-neko
IlliterateKoi
MidnightPersona
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Veronica-Searrs
planetwarrior
Yuri-hime
depression76
SpiralDasher
Kyubey Mittens
Defiant
pokemoneg
Vampirestein
Loki Silvertongue
Kino karutta-chan
Amaya
GhibliFreek
TeaLover
she-ga-roo
Konaxookami
PrincessMai94
madarao
SpiderNeKoHiME
Midori Sugiura99
emochick
Luu Sky Sapphire
LilPrincessAshley
34 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread Empty Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread

Post by LilPrincessAshley Sat May 01, 2010 8:31 pm

We all play and love em!! Theyre that super fun guilty pleasure that we just can't get enough of!

Whats ya favorite type of vidya gaem?
Favorite of all time?
What do ya enjoy the most in a game?
What is currently in your system?

Well my favorites are RPGs and survival horrors. My favorite game of all time is well... its 3 games. Shadow Hearts 1, Silent Hill 2, and Phantasy Star Universe.

What I enjoy the most in a game is the way music is used to enhance atmosphere. And KILLING Fishsticks OF COURSE. But I also value a good story too.

Currently I'm playing Pokeman Diamondz on the DS, and Phantasy Star Universe on online mode for PC (JP onry lolz)
LilPrincessAshley
LilPrincessAshley
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 176
Armitage GUTS!!! : 50

Back to top Go down

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread Empty Re: Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 01, 2010 8:56 pm

Awesome thread! Hold on to your socks, biatch:

What kind of games do you love?

Fighting games and RPGs! The best forms of gaming there is. I'm not picky tho........o.o Honest! HONEST DAMMIT!

What are your favorite series?

Xenosaga and Final Fantasy for RPGs. They're full of win. Street Fighter, Tekken, and Dead or Alive for fighters.

Got an absolute favorite game of ALL time?

Power Stone 2! Dreamcast classic and best multiplayer fighter on ze planet EARF!!!!

What are you currently playing?

I was playing Mai HiME Fuuka Taisen before, now I'm playing Tekken 6. *Ninagasm*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread Empty Re: Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread

Post by LilPrincessAshley Sat May 01, 2010 8:58 pm

Bitch don't be talkin bout my socks or I'll sock you one

Xenosaga rules, and so do most Final Fantasy's
<3 Momo
LilPrincessAshley
LilPrincessAshley
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by emochick Sat May 01, 2010 9:49 pm

Fighting games, stratagy games, and action games

I love Dead or Alive, Tekken, Tenchu

I love Dead or Alive, show me another game where you can fall out of a twenty story building and still be alive not clinging on to your dear life and being k.o.ed on the hit / attack

Nothing, unfortunately I dont have a game console.
emochick
emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1512
Armitage GUTS!!! : 109

http://www.myspace.com/pop_and_rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sat May 01, 2010 10:35 pm

Games where I can kill lots of things, get 1up mushrooms, or roll things into a big ball

Dynasty Warriors, Final Fantasy, Super Mario Bros., Soul Calibur, Pokemon

Dynasty Warriors 5, Super Mario Bros. 2, Final Fantasy VII

Going through my sorta annual playing of Super Mario Bros. 2, and playing my recently acquired Dynasty Warriors 5: Xtreme Legends
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by LilPrincessAshley Sun May 02, 2010 2:42 am

Oh sweet, I'm not the only one who does annual playthroughs too!

Every summer I Playthrough EVERY Silent Hill game in a week. And every December I replay Chrono Cross :D
LilPrincessAshley
LilPrincessAshley
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sun May 02, 2010 2:13 pm

Annual playthroughs of favorite games kick ass <3 I usually do a Super Mario 2 and 3. I need to get an old NES (or SNES with Mario All-Stars) though, its harder to do it on an emulator XD
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 02, 2010 8:05 pm

Xenosaga kicks ass! KOS-MOS vs. T-elos in Xenosaga III...simply epic.

Ashley wrote:Oh sweet, I'm not the only one who does annual playthroughs too!

Every summer I Playthrough EVERY Silent Hill game in a week. And every December I replay Chrono Cross :D

XD Our resident Silent Hill fangirl. Silent Hill is awesome, but I haven't caught up since the fourth game (The Room) which I didn't like much.

@ Midori: Super Mario 3 is the best! o.o I usually don't play on emulators on the PC unless I plan on recording footage. Although I do play emulators on my Sega Dreamcast. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sun May 02, 2010 8:51 pm

I wouldn't play emulators if I had the real thing XD But I will have to wait until after moving to acquire an SNES. I had one, but I have no idea what in the world happened to it. Oh wait, yes I do, it was borrowed by a friend I don't talk to anyone *facepalms epically*
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 07, 2010 2:38 am

Midori wrote:I wouldn't play emulators if I had the real thing XD But I will have to wait until after moving to acquire an SNES. I had one, but I have no idea what in the world happened to it. Oh wait, yes I do, it was borrowed by a friend I don't talk to anyone *facepalms epically*

I can get you a brand new one. ^^; Remember, NY is filled with garage sales, flea markets and salvation armies. If you want a spare SNES, let me know. There's a few in the attic I never got around to selling. Have one on the house. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:38 am

MY PRINCE!!! did ya see marvel vs capcom 3 stuff yet!?!?!?!? >.< must have!!!! want!!!!
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread Empty Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:27 pm

Holy crapola, someone revived the video game thread! :shock:

Yeah I saw some game footage already. While I'm disappointed in the absence of 2D, it doesn't look half bad. I saw a clip of Chris Redfield kicking some bum! xD It's so obvious they're gonna add Wesker for him to feud with.

In typical Capcom fashion, they'll reveal more in the upcoming months. I really want Elektra, She-Hulk and Phoenix added to the roster. As for Capcom, add Power Stone characters!!! Please!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by madarao Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:52 pm

Whats ya favorite type of video game?
fighting, RPG , racing and first person shooter

Favorite games of all time?
tekken , Phantasy Star Universe portable , disgaea ,monster hunters and persona 3 & 4

What do you enjoy the most in a game?
when its hard as hell to beat

tekken 6 and class of heroes

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:MY PRINCE!!! did ya see marvel vs capcom 3 stuff yet!?!?!?!? >.< must have!!!! want!!!!

me too =]
i hope J. Talbain is in it x3
madarao
madarao
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 13
Armitage GUTS!!! : 4

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Inugami4688

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:33 pm

madarao wrote:tekken 6

Tekken 6 is so damn epic, and I love playing as Nina Williams (wearing little as possible...). I'm pretty sick as Christie Monteiro too. Scenario Campaign is repetitive though, but still better than Tekken 5's Devil Within. Personally, I'd rather play Death by Degrees than those two mini-games. ^^; No matter what the critics say. ^_^ Yeah, I'm biased towards Mistress Nina. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessMai94 Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:18 am

Games with lots of hands on (as in you control) fighting and good storylines :D

All and every Tales game :3 they're THE best games I've ever played. Other than that Mario, Zelda, and Final Fantasy.

Tales of Symphonia. The first one.

[i]What are you currently playing?[/i]
Paper Mario. I'm too poor to go out and buy anythign new XD
PrincessMai94
PrincessMai94
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 132
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Tales of Symphonia kicks ass! \^____^/ Paper Mario? As in, the first Paper Mario for the N64? XD

*puts change in your foam cup*

I feel sorry for you. 🇳🇴
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessMai94 Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:35 pm

Omg you've played??? Have you played the sequel too?? You're one of very few people I know that have even heard of tales of symphonia xD

Haha yeaaa, but it's a DL from the Wii. We could never keep a N64 for this long in my house lol

Yay! Booze mon- I mean, money that is to be properly saved. Psh booze, who needs that >.>
PrincessMai94
PrincessMai94
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:21 pm

PrincessMai94 wrote:Omg you've played??? Have you played the sequel too?? You're one of very few people I know that have even heard of tales of symphonia xD

Haha yeaaa, but it's a DL from the Wii. We could never keep a N64 for this long in my house lol

Yay! Booze mon- I mean, money that is to be properly saved. Psh booze, who needs that >.>

I haven't played the sequel yet, but I adore the first game! The graphics and gameplay were great, though the major attraction for Tales of Symphonia...*drum roll* MULTIPLAYER!

My favorite character would have to be Sheena! She's so cute and kicks lots of ass! ^_~ You should see her in anime form!

XDD *hands you a 40 ounce* Booze is good for you! ;P *thinks* About what you said about never keeping an N64 for long in your house, what did you mean? Old consoles are old and must be thrown away? :shock:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessMai94 Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:51 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: I haven't played the sequel yet, but I adore the first game! The graphics and gameplay were great, though the major attraction for Tales of Symphonia...*drum roll* MULTIPLAYER!

My favorite character would have to be Sheena! She's so cute and kicks lots of ass! ^_~ You should see her in anime form!

XDD *hands you a 40 ounce* Booze is good for you! ;P *thinks* About what you said about never keeping an N64 for long in your house, what did you mean? Old consoles are old and must be thrown away? :shock:

Yes! I was so happy about the multiplayer. That way instead of yelling at the game I could yell at actual people XD
I have :D I've seen all the Tales Episodes. I really wish it was longer!

Wooo! I like the way you think! *takes a swig*
Oh nononono. My house is merely too dangerous and filled with insane children/animals for something such as a N64 to last for long. That's why I have the Wii in my room >.>
PrincessMai94
PrincessMai94
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:07 pm

PrincessMai94 wrote:Yes! I was so happy about the multiplayer. That way instead of yelling at the game I could yell at actual people XD
I have :D I've seen all the Tales Episodes. I really wish it was longer!

Wooo! I like the way you think! *takes a swig*
Oh nononono. My house is merely too dangerous and filled with insane children/animals for something such as a N64 to last for long. That's why I have the Wii in my room >.>

XD Yeah, people will listen to you. The awesome feeling of being in charge. 8)

Aw, poo. I haven't finished the Tales Episodes. Are they available on YouTube? Might as well finish them soon.

*snatches the booze* Don't bogart it, dude! *takes a swig* Ah! I kinda know how that is. When I was younger, my parents would always bring over little Hell spawn. I had to protect all my consoles(PS1 and N64 at the time). Scaring them off with my Chucky doll helped 99% of the time. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessMai94 Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:02 am

[quote="Luu Sky Sapphire"]
PrincessMai94 wrote:

XD Yeah, people will listen to you. The awesome feeling of being in charge. 8)

Aw, poo. I haven't finished the Tales Episodes. Are they available on YouTube? Might as well finish them soon.

*snatches the booze* Don't bogart it, dude! *takes a swig* Ah! I kinda know how that is. When I was younger, my parents would always bring over little Hell spawn. I had to protect all my consoles(PS1 and N64 at the time). Scaring them off with my Chucky doll helped 99% of the time. ^_^

Only when we play video games XD I'm the strategist.

I believe some of them are. If not try Megaupload. They have like everything! :D

0-0 why would they bring them to you?? Nice move with the Chucky doll!
PrincessMai94
PrincessMai94
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:38 pm

PrincessMai94 wrote:Only when we play video games XD I'm the strategist.

I believe some of them are. If not try Megaupload. They have like everything! :D

0-0 why would they bring them to you?? Nice move with the Chucky doll!

Which also implies that you're the smartest. ^_~

I found tons of episodes on both recently. I should review the series as a whole once I'm done. Thanks for the suggestion! *hugs*

O_O' Because I was older than them and the parents were smart enough to dump them off with me. >_> Thinking I was capable of watching them with a big ol' smile on my face. They couldn't tell, but I was pissssssssssssed the fudge off. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by emochick Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:58 pm

I recently played Def Jam fight for New York (I think that's what it's called) it's nice. I still havent gotten the hang of it though. You have to fight for building, properties, and make a name for yourself. You have to fight for everything you want. You fight againt mainly rappers. Your the average joe, no super powers here. There are certain buttons you have to press, it's not like other fighting games where you could just press anything and start kicking ass. You have to press certain buttons in a certain order, I also think when you press the buttons the attacks dont happen right away. The reaction time is off.
emochick
emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1512
Armitage GUTS!!! : 109

http://www.myspace.com/pop_and_rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:01 pm

I enjoyed playing Def Jam, but that was the year Smackdown Shut Your Mouth for the Playstation 2 came out. Obviously, it got my attention more.

I mean, come on. Shizuru vs. Wonder Woman!

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:32 pm

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread Death_smiles_x360_regular

Death Smiles review:

So recently I spent $50 and purchased Death Smiles for the XBOX 360, which is a 2D shooter of epic MOE proportions. Why was this game so much cash? It doesn't come on it's own for some reason, it comes in a fancy box with an awesome faceplate (more MOE GIRLS!) and the music soundtrack.

There's not much to say about the game, it's your standard shooter. You get a selection of 4-5 different goth/witch/magical girlies and you send them through several levels of non-stop blastin'. Here's gameplay footage:

Cute eh? XD The music is awesome and the gameplay is old school, just the way I like it. I haven't purchased any game since Final fantasy XIII, so it was nice to play something exciting again.

Luu rates Death Smiles: I love you I love you I love you / I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Worth buying, just wait till it gets discount-bin cheap.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next