Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread!

+17
Magus Phantalus
iRenji0713
Highman
megarockman
RisingPhoenix
Midori Sugiura99
GAP
GoldenSun13
Sergay Tate
Amaya
hildebrant
Kino karutta-chan
Krystal of Nol
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Layla-San
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
21 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 5 Empty Re: Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:17 pm

Here's some quick clips of Akane Higurashi and Yukino Kikukawa from Tree of Fate:

Yukino and Akane w/CHILDs clips from Mai-HiME: Unmei no Keitoju

Anyone who played the game before, can you tell me when these particular scenes occur?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 5 Empty Re: Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread!

Post by GAP Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:17 pm

And where to find it?
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 429
Armitage GUTS!!! : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:00 pm

Well, I don't know but perhaps you would like this?

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 5 Mai_hi16

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 5 Mai_hi17
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:22 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:Well, I don't know but perhaps you would like this?

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 5 Mai_hi16

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 5 Mai_hi17

O_O YES! That is exactly what I'm looking for! You wouldn't happen to have the rest, would you Krystal-chan? ShizNat3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:24 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:O_O YES! That is exactly what I'm looking for! You wouldn't happen to have the rest, would you Krystal-chan? Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 5 1545002191

Oh I have a few...

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 5 Mai_hi18
Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 5 Mai_hi19
Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 5 Mai_hi20
Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 5 Mai_hi21
Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 5 Mai_hi22
Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 5 Mai_hi23
Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 5 Mai_hi24

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 5 2866592686

Sorry, I don't have Mikoto or Midori... there's someone else I'm missing?
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:24 am

Thank you, Krystal! What a find! You even got one of the new girl Sakuya Amakawa! :) Um, is there any of the new guy? I believe his name is Kyouji Takamura.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:37 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Thank you, Krystal! What a find! You even got one of the new girl Sakuya Amakawa! :) Um, is there any of the new guy? I believe his name is Kyouji Takamura.

No problem, I found one but is smaller...

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 5 Chara_10
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:05 pm

Thanks, Krystal! That will do!

o_o; Can't help but think of Harry Potter when I look at him.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:11 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Thanks, Krystal! That will do!

o_o; Can't help but think of Harry Potter when I look at him.

i agree.

is this the ps2 game btw? i should look into getting that... is it any good?
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:21 pm

Sergay Wáng wrote:is this the ps2 game btw? i should look into getting that... is it any good?

You are correct, good sir! Mai-HiME Unmei no Keitōju. It is also a PC game. I'm not sure if it's any sure since I never played it. It LOOKS really cool with it's new characters, sleek new character design and expanded universe storyline. How it plays...visual novels rarely keep me interested. ^^; This may be the exception, of course. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:26 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Wáng wrote:is this the ps2 game btw? i should look into getting that... is it any good?

You are correct, good sir! Mai-HiME Unmei no Keitōju. It is also a PC game. I'm not sure if it's any sure since I never played it. It LOOKS really cool with it's new characters, sleek new character design and expanded universe storyline. How it plays...visual novels rarely keep me interested. ^^; This may be the exception, of course. :)

ah fair enough... i wonder if i can find a region 4 copy? i'd be interested to give it a shot. if i do, i'll be sure to let everyone know. the art looks amazing, and the new characters are cool (lol harry potter Razz) and expanded storyline would be rather cool to take a gander at too.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:58 pm

Sergay Wáng wrote:ah fair enough... i wonder if i can find a region 4 copy? i'd be interested to give it a shot. if i do, i'll be sure to let everyone know. the art looks amazing, and the new characters are cool (lol harry potter Razz) and expanded storyline would be rather cool to take a gander at too.

:) I think there's a download for the game (would be much easier than finding a R4 copy, nu?) in the Mai-HiME Unmei no Keitōju thread (check the General Mai-HiME/Otome forum).
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:30 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Wáng wrote:ah fair enough... i wonder if i can find a region 4 copy? i'd be interested to give it a shot. if i do, i'll be sure to let everyone know. the art looks amazing, and the new characters are cool (lol harry potter Razz) and expanded storyline would be rather cool to take a gander at too.

:) I think there's a download for the game (would be much easier than finding a R4 copy, nu?) in the Mai-HiME Unmei no Keitōju thread (check the General Mai-HiME/Otome forum).

cool beans. yeah it'd definitely be easier than finding a region 4 copy!

btw Luu, i just found a page with all the characters wallpapers on it:
http://circus.nandemo.gr.jp/common/maihime_pc/download/index.html

they are ALL there Mikoto Minagi

the download is going to take 1 week 2 days, or so it says :( that SUCKS!! ah well. i'll leave it going when i can :)

Last edited by Sergay Wáng on Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wallpapers and slow download)
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:55 pm

Sergay Wáng wrote:cool beans. yeah it'd definitely be easier than finding a region 4 copy!

btw Luu, i just found a page with all the characters wallpapers on it:
http://circus.nandemo.gr.jp/common/maihime_pc/download/index.html

they are ALL there Mikoto Minagi

the download is going to take 1 week 2 days, or so it says :( that SUCKS!! ah well. i'll leave it going when i can :)

Thanks man! I started my download for it now that bittorrent isn't acting like a bitch anymore. The download will take a while like you said. ^^; The wallpapers for Tree of Fortune...Fate....whatever....are awesome. But there's one wallpaper that confused me...

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 5 Mai-hi10

O_o Either that's Haruka Suzushiro's unique hair style for this game (remember, the art style is different) or she's been given cat ears...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:35 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

O_o Either that's Haruka Suzushiro's unique hair style for this game (remember, the art style is different) or she's been given cat ears...

Well, they give her yellow eyes, so... maybe they are cat ears XD
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:47 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Well, they give her yellow eyes, so... maybe they are cat ears XD

or maybe they want you to think that it's cat ears, but it's just crazy hair. or maybe the hair is covering her cat ears :O game Haruka is confusing lol.

my download is 30% done. it's going better than i thought it would, but still oh so slow.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:20 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:Well, they give her yellow eyes, so... maybe they are cat ears XD

XD Quite possibly! It's funny because the last person to come to mind when I think of kitten cats, is Haruka. A certain red head comes to mind in that department. Nao Yuuki

Sergay Tate wrote:or maybe they want you to think that it's cat ears, but it's just crazy hair. or maybe the hair is covering her cat ears :O game Haruka is confusing lol

XD Furthermore, what is Haruka's role in this game? o_o; Maybe she gets HiME powers like in the manga? Doubt it...but I can dream for Raven dammit! Argh
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:32 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Krystal of Nol wrote:Well, they give her yellow eyes, so... maybe they are cat ears XD

XD Quite possibly! It's funny because the last person to come to mind when I think of kitten cats, is Haruka. A certain red head comes to mind in that department. Nao Yuuki

Sergay Tate wrote:or maybe they want you to think that it's cat ears, but it's just crazy hair. or maybe the hair is covering her cat ears :O game Haruka is confusing lol

XD Furthermore, what is Haruka's role in this game? o_o; Maybe she gets HiME powers like in the manga? Doubt it...but I can dream for Raven dammit! Argh

i don't know. although she is pretty badass as a HiME in the manga!

have you seen the extras on the... 5th disc of Mai Otome? at all Luu? it shows some funny things with Midori and Mikoto the cat.

update on my downloading progress: 67.1% completed. saying it'll take another day and a half to finish (at least i reckon)
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:25 am

Sergay Tate wrote:have you seen the extras on the... 5th disc of Mai Otome? at all Luu? it shows some funny things with Midori and Mikoto the cat.

Sure I have. :) You only get to see Mikoto Cat materialize twice in a lifetime. In that omake AND the Mai-Otome video game for the PS2. Mikoto Cat

Sergay Tate wrote:update on my downloading progress: 67.1% completed. saying it'll take another day and a half to finish (at least i reckon)

Should be finished by now. o_o
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:44 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:have you seen the extras on the... 5th disc of Mai Otome? at all Luu? it shows some funny things with Midori and Mikoto the cat.

Sure I have. :) You only get to see Mikoto Cat materialize twice in a lifetime. In that omake AND the Mai-Otome video game for the PS2. Mikoto Cat

Sergay Tate wrote:update on my downloading progress: 67.1% completed. saying it'll take another day and a half to finish (at least i reckon)

Should be finished by now. o_o

Midori: That cat's got skills...

yeah it's finished downloading. but i am having trouble getting it to work. all the buttons are question marks, so i have NO idea what-so-ever what i'm doing. so i can't get past the intro screen for the install or something? i don't even know what it is :S
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:28 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:Midori: That cat's got skills...

yeah it's finished downloading. but i am having trouble getting it to work. all the buttons are question marks, so i have NO idea what-so-ever what i'm doing. so i can't get past the intro screen for the install or something? i don't even know what it is :S

Mikoto Cat : Meow~

o_o; How strange, better ask around on random emulator forums. Or better yet, contact pokemoneg via PM. She was able to get the Mai-Otome PS2 fighting game working on her laptop.

My download remains at 40%. >_< Slooooow.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:12 pm

Hey, here are the 2 missing images of the game: Midori and Mikoto.

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 5 Midori10

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 5 Mikoto10
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:39 pm

XD Wow, thanks for finding these Krystal-chan!

o_o Like Mai-HIME EXA, the game artwork makes the girls look young, but more intimidating at the same time. XD It's their power and Childs.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:14 am

but... Midori looks so young!!! O.o WHAT IS HAPPENING!?!??!
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by iRenji0713 Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:22 am

Sergay Tate wrote:but... Midori looks so young!!! O.o WHAT IS HAPPENING!?!??!
She's 17! Wink
iRenji0713
iRenji0713
炎髪灼眼の討ち手
炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Bubuzuke points : 404
Armitage GUTS!!! : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next