Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread!

+17
Magus Phantalus
iRenji0713
Highman
megarockman
RisingPhoenix
Midori Sugiura99
GAP
GoldenSun13
Sergay Tate
Amaya
hildebrant
Kino karutta-chan
Krystal of Nol
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Layla-San
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
21 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 7 Empty Re: Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread!

Post by hildebrant Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:57 pm

I apologize if this is old news but, as much as people are making HiME and Otome characters in the SC games, don't forget about Kamikirimusi. Designed by Harai, the character designer of both shows and she even hails from Kyoto, just like Shizuru. Just thought you'd like to know.
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 7 Empty Re: Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:51 am

Mai-HiME Fuuka Taisen: Tutorial Introduction

---

I've upload megarockman's in-depth video look at Mai-HiME Fuuka Taisen. Very insightful for anyone not familiar with the game. More to come (if technical difficulties don't arise).
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:32 pm

Miss Maria Graceburt vs. Mai Tokiha in WWE Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth

Miss Maria, one of Garderobe Academy greatest Otome, takes on Mai Tokiha from the Mai-HiME universe. Can the HiME of fire defeat the old baba!? XD Don't be so sure, Tokiha....

This is a normal singles match. We will have all the other Mai-HiME/Otome characters involved in matches together and with characters from various different anime/manga/video game/comic series. All for the sake of entertainment. :3

^ A match between myself as Miss Maria Miss Maria against Mai Tokiha from Mai-HiME. This big breasted girl lacks GRACE and I'm gonna give it to her.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:54 pm

I am still in progress of recording footage for Mai-HiME Unmei no Keitōju, so until then here's another match from WWE Smackdown Shut Your Mouth! It's ShizNat taking on the team of Mai Tokiha and Aswad Midori!

ShizNat vs. Mai Tokiha and Aswald Midori in WWE Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth

Shizuru Fujino and Natsuki Kuga takes on the team of Mai Tokiha and Aswald Midori! I am playing as Natsuki Kuga in this match. :3 Gotta love the blue haired tsundere.

Video game: WWE Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth

Natsuki Kuga, Shizuru Fujino, Mai Tokiha and Aswald Midori belong to Sunrise.

---

The A.I. Shizuru is a very good assist for Natsuki. :) I didn't even need to protect her much in this match. SHIZNAT FTW!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:18 am

Let's Play: Mai-HiME Unmei no Keitouju Part ONE

Yo! Luu Sky Sapphire here. At long last, new gameplay footage for Unmei no Keitouju is finally on Mai-Multiverse! Rather than show you specific scenes as requested in the past, I'm just going to show you my entire play-through of this game. This a visual novel folks, this game is going to be practically endless. And I repeat, THIS IS A VISUAL NOVEL, it can get a tad boring. If you have the patience to sit through it, you can piece together what the story is all about. You're in the role of Kyouji Takamura (male) and so far I've just arrived at Fuuka Academy, meeting all the locals. Mai Tokiha, Natsuki Kuga, Mashiro Kazahana, Miyu Greer, Joseph Greer and the newest addition to the Mai HiME universe, Sakuya Amakawa.

Unmei no Keitouju is for the Playstation 2 and PC. This version is the Playstation 2 version!

I think the new HiME character Sakuya Amakawa broke the world record for saying "Big Brother" more than infinity times.

More parts will be up in the near future!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:50 pm

HiME Newly added to Mai-Multiverse Channel! HiME

Mai-Otome Butou Shi: Juliet Nao Zhang's Music Bar [Yuki Kajiura]

Juliet Nao Zhang's Music Bar from Playstation 2's Mai-Otome Butou Shi. Here you can listen to all the sound effects and BGMs from the game. Several tracks include works by Yuki Kajiura.

FISH ON!

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by iRenji0713 Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:58 am

I'm sure everyone knows this, but Sakuya Amakawa was included in Fuuka Taisen too, along with solo Alyssa and Psycho Shizuru.
Was anybody able to buy this version from the Comiket?
I believe it was specifically C75.
It would be nice to have the final version of Fuuka Taisen, if anybody was able to get it and is willing to share. Wink
iRenji0713
iRenji0713
炎髪灌県の蚎ち手
炎髪灌県の蚎ち手

Bubuzuke points : 404
Armitage GUTS!!! : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:10 pm

iRenji0713 wrote:I'm sure everyone knows this, but Sakuya Amakawa was included in Fuuka Taisen too, along with solo Alyssa and Psycho Shizuru.
Was anybody able to buy this version from the Comiket?
I believe it was specifically C75.
It would be nice to have the final version of Fuuka Taisen, if anybody was able to get it and is willing to share. Wink

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 7 03bf8210

Indeed, but I don't think I have the version with them in it. ^^; Psycho Shizuru remains a boss in my version, no matter how many HiME I go through story mode with. ;_;

Let's Play: Mai-HiME Unmei no Keitouju Part TWO

In part two, we explore the inside of Fuuka Academy, meeting up with student council members Reito Kanzaki and Shizuru Fujino. We even run into Mr. Sakomizu (Fro-teach!) and Midori Sugiura along the way. Later in the video, my first battle takes place! In control of Mai Tokiha, Kyouji and Natsuki Kuga (with Duran) we battle a monster. It took a few tries to win this fight as you have to select what course of action to take and since my Japanese sucks, it's a game of trial and error. lol
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:18 pm

*looks around* Oh Yui~ You gonna upload anything else soon? O:3
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:30 am

MidnightPersona wrote:*looks around* Oh Yui~ You gonna upload anything else soon? O:3

;p Yes Rit-chan, THOSE will be uploaded soon enough. Not on Multiverse channel though. You'll need to sub to my personal channel. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:09 pm

Mai-HiME X Tekken [Mai Tokiha & Natsuki Kuga vs. Nina Williams & Christie Monteiro]

Inspired by my recent purchase of Street Fighter X Tekken. Decided to let the Tekken gals tangle with the two top girls of Mai-HiME in Mai Tokiha and Natsuki Kuga.

Game: WWE Smackdown Shut Your Mouth for PS2

Mai and Natsuki fighting Tekken's finest girls at New York Penn Station. X'D It's almost too good to be true. This is a little appetizer before I uploaded the next Unmei no Keitouju video. Enjoy!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:38 am

I wish I had the game so tha tI can do one myself but that isn't possible now.
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 429
Armitage GUTS!!! : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:01 pm

GAP wrote:I wish I had the game so tha tI can do one myself but that isn't possible now.

Oh, how come?

---

Let's Play: Mai-HiME Unmei no Keitouju Part THREE

In part three, Kyouji meets the sickly brother of Mai Tokiha, Takumi Tokiha. Then for some strange reason, he passes out during a conversation with Sakuya and her father. Maybe he caught Takumi's disease? After that randomness, we then catch up with Natsuki Kuga who has a run in with Mikoto (shades of Mai-HiME Episode 1), along with Mai Tokiha. By the way, does Mai love hentai or something? She kept saying "hentai" over and over again. During the video we see that there's something about Sakuya's little kitten-like pet. We also get to meet Alyssa Searrs who is the polar opposite of the anime version in this universe. Unmei no Keitouju-verse Alyssa is so happy go lucky, it frightens me.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:37 pm

I believe Mai call YOU hentai due to the accident when you met her XD
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:41 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
GAP wrote:I wish I had the game so tha tI can do one myself but that isn't possible now.

Oh, how come?

---

Let's Play: Mai-HiME Unmei no Keitouju Part THREE

In part three, Kyouji meets the sickly brother of Mai Tokiha, Takumi Tokiha. Then for some strange reason, he passes out during a conversation with Sakuya and her father. Maybe he caught Takumi's disease? After that randomness, we then catch up with Natsuki Kuga who has a run in with Mikoto (shades of Mai-HiME Episode 1), along with Mai Tokiha. By the way, does Mai love hentai or something? She kept saying "hentai" over and over again. During the video we see that there's something about Sakuya's little kitten-like pet. We also get to meet Alyssa Searrs who is the polar opposite of the anime version in this universe. Unmei no Keitouju-verse Alyssa is so happy go lucky, it frightens me.

I don't think I could bring myself to ever play Unmei ni Keitouju, the lack of Tate just ruins it for me. Sorry but I hope you continue to have fun with it
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:28 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:I believe Mai call YOU hentai due to the accident when you met her XD

XD In my defense, I couldn't help it! There's no option to un-hentai myself in front of Mai! >:3

hildebrant wrote:I don't think I could bring myself to ever play Unmei ni Keitouju, the lack of Tate just ruins it for me. Sorry but I hope you continue to have fun with it

Thank you? lol. But you know, hildebrant, consider this -yet- another example of Sunrise making sure that Tate doesn't get any royalties. sweatdrop
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:18 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

XD In my defense, I couldn't help it! There's no option to un-hentai myself in front of Mai! >:3

Now that I think about it, the same happened when Mai met Tate, perhaps is Mai who calls those pervert moments without mean it.

nao lick: She attracts perverts better than me...

mai hime: HAIIII????
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:35 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:Now that I think about it, the same happened when Mai met Tate, perhaps is Mai who calls those pervert moments without mean it.

nao lick: She attracts perverts better than me...

mai hime: HAIIII????

XD Maybe! With boobs like Mai, who wouldn't be attracted to her? ;p Nao lacks in this department.

Shizuru Kaichou : Not like us Fujino. We have lovely breasts~

BTW, next part of Unmei ni Keitouju coming very soon! I'm hoping for some ShizNat interaction and more Midori Sugiura scenes. >_< I'm getting tired of Sakuya! She's a nice girl and all, but stop being such an uke!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:35 pm

Let's Play: Mai-HiME Unmei no Keitouju Part FOUR: Nao Yuuki

In part four, Kyouji meets Nao Yuuki for the first time (who is anonymous at the moment, as if we don't know who she is!) in the red-light district of Fuuka. We also have Kyouji overhearing a private conversation between Shizuru and Natsuki in the Student Council Room. I wonder what they could be talking about! We get a few more discussions out of Sakuya, her father, Sakomizu, Midori, Nagi and Mai Tokiha.

My favorite scenes in this chapter have to be when Kyouji visits the Student Council Room, only to have a meeting of the minds with Reito Kanzaki and Shizuru Fujino. Naomi-sama's voice work is absolute squee worthy! Also there's a cute scene where Kyouji and Sakuya spend a romantic night together under the stars.

AND STOP CALLING ME BIG BROTHER, SAKUYA! I'M SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_<
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:57 am

is just me or midori-san much cuter in this game than anime??
why no one like sakuya-chan?? she the sweetest girl i ever seen! xD
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:55 am

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:is just me or midori-san much cuter in this game than anime??
why no one like sakuya-chan?? she the sweetest girl i ever seen! xD

I dunno about that, Wendi! o_o I thought Midori was always cute...even when she's shitfaced. :3

No!!! I do like Sakuya-chan despite my many bitchings; she's extremely sweet and supportive of Kyouji. How many girls do you know would give you free room and board? She's a man's dream Belldandy type, one that's shuts up and does what she's told. pokemon

Serious though, the only gripe I have is her calling me 'Big Brother' in every piece of dialogue. She says it so often that I can literally hear it ringing in my head.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:57 pm

bump

Exhibition TLC Match: Mai Tokiha vs. Korra

What better way to celebrate Earth Day than a inter-promotional match between our very own Mai Tokiha from Mai-HiME and Korra from The Legend of Korra.

This match is an anything goes Tables, Ladders and Chairs match. The only way to win is to grab the title belt that hangs high above the ring.

Old school meets new school. Korra is actually one of my newest additions to the roster and she will be tested against the HiME of Flames.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 24, 2012 9:43 pm

bump

I've uploaded the Heroes Phantasia version of the Mai-HiME opening song "Shining Days". I haven't played the game yet, but if this crossover epic is anything like Namco X Capcom, "Shining Days" plays when it's the Mai-HiME character's turn to attack. Enjoy!

Heroes Phantasia - OST - Mai-HiME Shining Days rendition

The Mai-HiME theme song "Shining Days" for all Mai-HiME related characters in the new PSP RPG Heroes Phantasia.

Also, here are some of the Mai-HiME attack sequences from Heroes Phantasia! Now available on our channel:

Heroes Phantasia: All HiME Attacks (so far...)

Several attack sequences from the new PSP crossover RPG "Heroes Phantasia"

Featured HiME and CHiLDs:

Mai Tokiha and Kagutsuchi
Natsuki Kuga and Duran
Nao Yuuki and Julia
Mikoto Minagi
Midori Sugiura and Gakutenou
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Thu May 24, 2012 10:25 pm

M.I.Y.U. Greer wrote:
bump

Exhibition TLC Match: Mai Tokiha vs. Korra

What better way to celebrate Earth Day than a inter-promotional match between our very own Mai Tokiha from Mai-HiME and Korra from The Legend of Korra.

This match is an anything goes Tables, Ladders and Chairs match. The only way to win is to grab the title belt that hangs high above the ring.

Old school meets new school. Korra is actually one of my newest additions to the roster and she will be tested against the HiME of Flames.

Mai vs. Korra in a ladder match. Despite being a master of numerous martial arts, Korra still couldn't come out on top against the HiME of flames. Wow Mai, using a Regal Cutter on the Ref and a DDT onto a trashcan to get the win? Who'd you get that advice from? Nao. Still its a win in her book but I imagine things would be quite different if you went up against Korra in a Street Fight. Only time will tell if the HiME will accept the Avatar's challenge or not

hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 26, 2012 8:50 pm

hildebrant wrote:Mai vs. Korra in a ladder match. Despite being a master of numerous martial arts, Korra still couldn't come out on top against the HiME of flames. Wow Mai, using a Regal Cutter on the Ref and a DDT onto a trashcan to get the win? Who'd you get that advice from? Nao. Still its a win in her book but I imagine things would be quite different if you went up against Korra in a Street Fight. Only time will tell if the HiME will accept the Avatar's challenge or not

Anything can happen in my Fed. :)

Mai against Korra in real life? As much as I love Korra, she is not ready for Mai. She can survive in the vacuum of space, has Kagutsuchi who can destroy mountains with ease and is generally a more destructive force. How strong did Aang get in the final episode of Avatar anyway? Was he able to destroy land mass or planets yet? Korra will need to be higher than that to destroy Mai.

Thanks for enjoying my match. Korra is a huge hit with my friends, we often have Smackdown SYM tournaments every weekend at the underground warehouse in Newark NJ and they always count on me to make them CAWs.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next